Dating A Nerd [COMPLETED]

Da bluewinkee23

A cassanova could be fall in love with an average girl? & An average girl who loves studies could be fall in... Altro

Introduction (Characters)
Author's Note 💕
Chapter One (1):
Chapter Two (2):
Chapter Three (3):
Chapter Four (4):
Chapter Five (5):
Chapter Six (6):
Chapter Seven (7):
Chapter Eight (8):
Chapter Nine (9):
Chapter Ten (10):
Chapter Eleven (11):
Chapter Twelve (12):
Chapter Thirteen (13):
Chapter Fifteen (15):
Chapter Sixteen (16):
Chapter Seventeen (17):
Chapter Eighteen (18):
Chapter Nineteen (19):
Chapter Twenty (20):
Chapter Twenty-One (21):
Chapter Twenty-Two (22):
Chapter Twenty-Three (23):
Chapter Twenty-Four (24):
Chapter Twenty-Five (25):
Chapter Twenty-Six (26):
Chapter Twenty-Seven (27):
Chapter Twenty-Eight (28):
Chapter Twenty-Nine (29):
Chapter Thirty (30):
Chapter Thirty-One (31):
Chapter Thirty-Two (32):
Chapter Thirty-Three (33):
Chapter Thirty-Four (34):
Chapter Thirty-Five (35):
Chapter Thirty-Six (36): FINALE

Chapter Fourteen (14):

1.1K 44 4
Da bluewinkee23

"What? Am I DATING A NERD?" Jungkook freak out.

"That's the only way to refuse your ex." Taehyung said.

"No, I don't want. It was embarrasing to date a nerd." Jungkook answer.

"Just imagine that she's not wearing her specs." Jimin gives him a scenario. "Look, she's pretty, right?"

Jungkook tried to imagine. "I can't… she's still a nerd."

"Yah! If you didn't do that, then we should ask a help from Tzuyu. In the end, she will act as your girlfriend." Taehyung said.

"It was totally a big NO. I don't want that flirt to act as my girlfriend." Jungkook said.

"Okay! Then choose, the flirt or the nerd?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook sigh. Seeing him like that makes the two boys quietly laughed at his reaction. Jungkook is a grown up man now, but still he has a kid attitude.

"Is there any choice?" Jungkook asked.

"There is." Taehyung said.

Jimin looked at him shocked while Jungkook looked at him with a bright face.

"What is it?" Jimin asked confused.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked curious.

Taehyung smirked. "We will have an audition for your fake girlfriend."

"AHAHAHA!!!" Jimin laughed.

"WHAT?" Jungkook shriek. "I don't want my fangirls to be my girlfriend."

"Ahahaha, another choices." Jimin teased.

"Choose one maknae!" Taehyung said.

"What? I don't want."

"Please, Eunbi. Pretty please!" Yerin begged.

"What is happening to you unnie, huh?" Eunbi asked. "Is it because of the incident that happen to you last last night?"

"How did you--"

"So, it was really true." Eunbi crossed her arms.

"Taehyung told you?" Yerin asked.

"So, Taehyung sunbae also know about that incident, while us were clueless." Eunbi raised her brow.

"Taehyung help me that night." Yerin said. "I don't want to tell it to the both of you because I am so ashamed."

"Unnie, we are bestfriends. We are here for you no matter what happen." Eunbi said.

"I know that. But I've cause so many troubles in you." Yerin lowered her head.

"Aish! Okay, fine!"

"Are you accepting to be his girlfriend?" Yerin asked.

"Fake girlfriend." Eunbi correcting her.

"Fine, fake girlfriend. So, are you in?"

"Why are you pushing me to be his fake girlfriend? I don't like that Jungkook guy." Eunbi said frowning.

"Just act, you don't need to fall for him." Yerin said.

"But, I hate him. So, how can I act when I don't like him." Eunbi said.

"Please! Just please, do it for me." Yerin begged again.

"What is happening to you unnie? Why are you so desperate?" Eunbi asked.

"I know that I look like a desperate right now. But, Taehyung told me that if I didn't help his friend, then he will tell to the whole campus the incident that happen to me." Yerin told her.

"What? So he was threatening you?" Eunbi's blood boil. "Where is that guy, I will kill him."

"Eunbi please, let's do what he wants. For me, just for me." Yerin said.

"Aish!" Eunbi raffle her hair. She also stamping her feet. "I don't want, I don't want, I don't want." she looks like a crazy person.

Every students who passed by them look at her.

"What are you looking at, huh?" Eunbi said angrily.

"Yah! Stop it." Yerin said. "Okay! I will not push you to do this. I am the one who have the fault, so I am the one who will face this. Sorry for involving you."

Yerin really meant her words. She didn't tell it to her best friend just to convience her or to conscience her. She is saying that word because she was really on fault, if she didn't agree to meet that stranger on that night, then this thing will never happen to them.

"Unnie, I really want to help you. But, I really can't do that." Eunbi said.

Yerin give her a warm smile. "I know. I also don't want you to get involve in this. It's my problem not yours."

"But your problem is also my problem." Eunbi said.

"But not this kind of problem."

"Unnie, I will really help you. I don't want our schoolmates to bully you because of that incident. And besides, if our school admin knows about that, maybe they will kick you out of this school." Eunbi said.

Yerin smiled.

"By the way, how did you know about that incident?" Yerin asked.

"Jimin sunbae told me." Eunbi answer. "Actually, he also begged in me to help Jungkook."

"So, I am not the one?" Yerin asked. Eunbi nodded.

"Don't worry, I also told him that I don't want." Eunbi said.

"Then, what did he do?" Yerin asked. She was really curious especially when she saw this short girl infront of her smirked.

"Come on, go inside. She's there." Jimin push Jungkook towards the library door.

"I don't want hyung." Jungkook said.

"She's the one only who can help you." Jimin said.

"Besides, you're only trying. If she don't want, then we will held an audition." Taehyung butted in.

"I don't want." Jungkook said.

"So, get inside and talk to her. We will wait you in the cafeteria." Jimin said.

"Goodluck bro. See you!" Taehyung and Jimin bid their goodbye to the young man.

Jungkook let out a deep sighed. He was really nervous, much nervous than taking an exam without reviewing.

"I can do it." he mumbles.

Jungkook slowly push the door of the library. He peck inside first before he fully welcoming himself inside. Many students looked at him, even his fangirls, but they can't scream because they are inside the library. Jungkook smirked seeing them stopping themselves not to fangirl over him, he can feel that it was good to be inside the library so he can't heard their crazy screams.

It was one of a miracle to see Jungkook inside the library. You can count in your hands the times that he entered the library. Since he was also known as the guy who hates studies, he was really lazy to studies, because he keeps telling to himself that if he graduate then all the lesson that he learn will be disappear and he can't use it anymore. But as a student, he really needs to study for his future and also for his family that wanting him to finish his degree.

"Choi Yuna~" he called the girl who was fixing the books on the shelf.

Yuna looked at him with a shock expression, but she didn't show it to him as she continue to arrange the books on its shelf.

"Yah! Choi Yuna~" he called her with a little loud than he did just by now.

"Shh! You're inside the library." Yuna said.

"Can I talk to you?" Jungkook asked.

"We can't since we are inside the library." the girl keep insisting.

"Aish!"

Suddenly Jungkook move and help Yuna to arrange all the books, so she can finished it quickly.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

The two keep whispering at each other since library is for the students who wants to study quietly.

"I will help you so we can talk." Jungkook said as he keep continue to help her.

"We are talking now." Yuna said.

"Not here." he said.

Yuna sigh. She don't want someone to help her, especially when it was not really important. She don't want to be disturb in her work. "Fine, let's go!"

Yuna went on the librarian tell her that she will out for awhile. She is now part of a student that have a duty in the library, so every vacant time of her, she will go there to work. It was part of the scholarship that the school given to her, she and Eunbi 100% no tuittion but they need to work for school.

"Okay, be back quickly." the librarian said.

"Kamsahamnida!" Yuna bowed politely before she went outside, Jungkook bow too and followed Yuna.

The students inside the library, especially Jungkook's fangirls looked shock to see that Jungkook and Yuna were together. They want to see where the two go but they can't left the library because they need to review and some need to do their paper works.

"Are you sure that Yuna will be okay with that?" Yerin asked Eunbi. She was really worried because Yuna didn't know everything what happen around her.

"Yuna can handle him." Eunbi simply and short answered.

"But, Yuna is really clueless right now." Yerin said.

"Don't worry, Jungkook too." the two girls looked at the owner of the voice and saw Jimin and Taehyung walking towards their table.

The students started to scream wildly again seeing Jimin and Taehyung inside the cafeteria. Earlier, it was so peaceful inside the cafeteria, now it was so noisy and full of screaming students. It gets more wild when Taehyung give them a flying kiss and wink.

"Can you please stop that, it was really noisy." Eunbi said annoyed.

"Are you jealous?" Taehyung asked as he sat properly beside Yerin infront of Eunbi.

"Jealous your face." Eunbi rolled her eyes.

"So, what do you mean that Jungkook also clueless in the situation?" Yerin back in their topic, as she asked Jimin who was sitting infront of her beside Eunbi.

"Jungkook doesn't know the incident happened on you." Taehyung answered for Jimin. Jimin nodded.

"YAH!" Eunbi held Taehyung on his collar. "Why are you threatening my unnie!?" she was really angry at him.

"Chill." Taehyung said.

Jimin hold Eunbi as Yerin helping him to release Eunbi's hand on Taehyung. As they succeed, Eunbi sat on her chair while Taehyung fix his uniform.

"I am not threatening her." Taehyung said.

"There's a law that whenever you blackmail someone, they can file a case on you." Eunbi said.

Taehyung chuckle. "What? Why are we in a law now?"

"If you keep blackmailing my unnie, I am the one who'll let you live inside the jail." Eunbi said.

"So, are you threatening me too?" Taehyung smirked.

"No, I am telling you." Eunbi answered.

"Okay, you two, enough." Jimin went between them, stopping the two. "Enough with the law."

"Yeah! Enough with that. The important thing right now is, will Yuna accept Jungkook's plan!?" Yerin said.

"Yeah! That is the one that we should think for now." Taehyung said. "Sorry, Eunbi-ssi!"

Eunbi didn't mind him.

"If Yuna will not agree on your stupid plan. Then respect her decision and find a girl that will become that Jeon Jungkook's girlfriend." Eunbi said.

"But, let's wait for a miracle happen." Taehyung said.

"Is Jungkook knows why did you choose us to act as his fake girlfriend?" Yerin asked. She was really curious about that since earlier, but they didn't answered her.

"No, he only knows that we suggested the three of you on him." Jimin answered.

"Wow! How can he didn't notice it." Yerin said.

"Jungkook looks matured, but he is still a baby." Taehyung said.

The four stayed in the cafeteria waiting for the news. Eunbi is not busy today, so she choose to accompany Yerin until their next class and also to wait for Yuna until her duty in the library finished. While the two boys? As you know, they are waiting for their maknae to tell them a good news about finding a fake girlfriend for his ex to refuse him.

"Oh, Jungkook-ssi!" Yerin spoke.

Jimin, Eunbi, and Taehyung looked where she saw Jungkook. The young man approach them lifeless. Jungkook sat beside Eunbi as he put his head on the table, he looks like zombie; lifeless.

"What happen?" Taehyung asked.

"Hard to get." Jungkook simply answered.

"BUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Eunbi and Yerin laughed so hard. They also give each other a high-five, while the two boys comforting their maknae.

***********************
Hi, Hello! Chapter 14 you 😊
Wah! Is was really starting now, hehe!
Hope you enjoy and like it.
#HappyHoseokDay
생일축하해요, 제이홉 오빠! 😘😊💜
Thank you so much for supporting, Love lots! 😘💞
Sorry for wrong grammar and typos.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

11.6K 857 35
Rosé: "Oh come on Jiyun, what do you have to lose??" Jiyun: "Ya know what? Fuck it, you're right. How do I get started though?" Rosé smiled at her b...
109K 3.1K 36
[COMPLETED] [English is not my first language, I'm sorry if there are any grammatical error.] You are the only trainee girl in BigHit. He falls in lo...
941K 37K 44
You have always heard about a love story between a girl and her classmate. But have you ever heard about a love story between a girl and her TEACHER...
53.3K 2.1K 54
It all Started with a simple 'HELLO ' And It turned out to be a dreamy fairytale kind of LOVE STORY...❤ . ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...