My OC book.

By Azrael_the_raven

All my OC's More

Gravitt Falls OC
Gravity Falls oc #2
Marvel OC #1
Marvel OC #2
Marvel OC #3
Marvel OC #4
Marvel oc #5
Merlin OC #1
Mutant OC #1
Random oc # 1
OC #1
OC #2
OC#3
OC # 4
OC #5
OC #6
OC #7
OC #8
OC #9
OC #10
OC #11
DW OC# 1
DW OC
Marvel OC #5
Marvel OC #7
Marvel OC #8
Ranger's Apprentice OC #1
Random OC
Marvel OC #9
Mutant OC #2
Random OC
Doctor Who OC #3
Star Wars oc
Marvel OC #10
Marvel OC #11
Green Arrow OC
Flash OC
DC OC
Changes
Doctor Who OC #5
OC
Marvel OC #12
RWBY OC
SuperWhoLock OC
Marvel OC #13
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Doctor Who OC #6
Marvel stuff for BuckyBeans
Marvel OC #15
RWBY OC
Untitled Part 53
Marvel OC #16
Miraculous lady bug OC #1
YouTuber OC #1
Marvel OC #17
Venom OC
Fantasy OC
Marvel OC #18
Sort of multifandom OC
oc

Random OC #2

63 2 3
By Azrael_the_raven

Name: Scintillae
Age: 15
Gender: female
Parents: dead
Sexuality: straight
Appearance: Scintillae is short and bellow average height, she has palish Her legs and arms and long and wiry. Her hair is cut short, half way down her neck, and is a striking red. Her feet are draconic and scaled, the same color as her hair.

Her eyes burn gold and she has four arms, the shoulders of both are scaled.

Her facial features are simple but elegant, with full lips, wide, almond eyes that burn with the light of the sun. Her nose is stubby and she has kinda delicate cheek bones. Her ears are pointed and the ends split into two, (ignore the coloring and the lowest prong. The prongs also reach out farther.)

the ends and her forehead have red scales on them too.
Personality: Scintillae is kind and caring. She loves with her whole heart and cares more than even she can imagine. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body. She smart, and cunning, and strategic. And hates her herself for what she did in the past.
Powers: scintillae can harness energy from the air and use runes and such to hone it and do things. If she doesn't use runes, it results in a big explosion of built of energy. Kinda like electricity. There is the electricity that is harnessed to power our phones, and then there is lightning, which just electrocutes things and fries electronics.
Backstory: Undecided.
Other: none.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 9.6K 127
CZYTASZ NA WŁASNĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚĆ (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵) ZASTRZEŻENIA • Proponuje czytać wszystko po kolei aby zrozumieć niektóre wątki, rozdziały tworzą his...
37.9K 1.5K 96
⚠️!!‼️Zaburzenia odżywiania, przekleństwa, przemoc, ataki paniki, sceny 18+ ‼️!!⚠️ Siostra Karola, o której praktycznie nikt nie wie. Mieszka w Angli...
12.4K 945 27
Pomimo, że Vees byli dla ciebie jak rodzina (niektórzy) jako bliska przyjaciółka samej księżniczki piekła postanawiasz pomóc jej w prowadzeniu hotelu...
61.1K 1.4K 43
Co by było gdyby Hailie zgodziła się wyjść za Adrien podczas tej pamiętnej kolacji?