Gravitt Falls OC

Name: "Why d'you want to know?" (Death "Dea" Mortem)
Age: "not telling!" (Unknown but looks fourteen)
Gender: "are blind?!" (Female)
Species: "... what?- nevermind... if you must know I am human... ish" (she's actually the angel/demon of death. Because all beings die she is both angel and demon.)
sexuality: "what's with all these questions?" (Straight.)
Looks: "are you blind?!" (She is short for her age, with deathly pale skin and pitch black hair. Her hair is dyed at the roots and in some places so that it looks like burning embers. She has that style where half the hair is long and reaches down to her shoulder while the other half it cut close to the scalp. She has elegant features with ears that are ever so slightly pointed. Her eyes are golden and slitted and look warily similar to those of a person possessed by Bill, because of this she often wears contacts. She has long, thin arms and legs with unseen wiry muscles. She has a small stubby nose with full lips and wide almond shapes eyes.
Angel/demon form: she looks similar to human form, except she has three pairs of Fel green wings on her back. She also has a long hairless cat like tail with a fan of features on the end to steer. Her nails are long and sharp and she has poisonous fangs. She also had two horns that curve back from above her temples and have a Fel green flame burning between them.)
Personality: "no. I'm not telling you." (kind, smart, wise, witty, cunning, strategic.)
Likes: "Shut up." (the dark, flying, fire, death, pain)
Dislikes: "I SAID SHUT UP!" (bright lights, ice, those that feel entitled, small spaces)
Crush: "stay. Out. Of. My.  Love life!!" (none)
Family: "I will kill you." (unknown )
Friends: "their dead." to be decided
Fears: "as if I'll tell you." (small spaces)
Past: "you're go insane if you knew." (unknown)
Other: "shut up." (ADHD, Autism, she always wears a blind fold. But can see using the shadows. She can control Fel fire, shadows, and see and track people's souls)
BillDip?: I don't actually know much of this ship. I wouldn't mind trying as long as it doesn't cross the line into creepy possessive.)