Marvel OC #8

Name: Nasheka
Age: 28
Gender: female
Parents: unknown
Sexuality: straight
Appearance: Nasheka, or Sheka for short, is shortish, standing at 5'4. She has dirty blond hair and tanned skin. Her facial features are feline, with wide angular eyes the color of bluish ice. She has a slightly upturned nose, with a bridge that curves inward just a bit and is neither overly thick or thin. She has full lips, thin brownish eyebrows, and feline bone structure. She has long arms and legs with wiry muscles. Her hands and feet are smallish, with long fingers. She stands on her toes most of the time, with her knees bent just slightly to help balance. Her fingernails and long and claw like.
Personality: to be decided
Powers: she's a werecat. To be specific, she's can turn into a Amur leopard. She can change at will, but she also changes at points of high emotional stress. Also, she doesn't identify people by faces, but by scents.
Backstory: Nasheka was taken into an order of assassins called Raan do Sivaas. Or Order of the Beasts, at the young age of five. At the age of fifteen, she went through the masking ceremony where she got her own mask, which was a wolf looking mask. (Each mask looks like an animal face.) becoming one of the youngest assassins in the Order. Like every other assassin in the guild, she has a code of only killing those that have done bad things. She retired from the Order at 26 with more than seventy kills under her belt. The order and shield have an agreement that they don't go after each other unless they have solid proof that the agent/Assassin, they are going after has gone rouge. No one knows that Nasheka is the Wolf (her assassin name) because she has never taken the mask off. The wolf mask was given to her as a kind of friendly joke since she can turn into a leopard and the leopard mask was already taken. Nasheka now lives in a small apartment in New York.
Other: None
Her assassin outfit. Except the colors are different, and she isn't wearing the mouth piece. Also, it's the female one. Here is the color change. The cloak is a dark crimson, almost like dried blood but a bit redder, the white parts are a soft grey grey, and the light grey parts are the color of what the cloak is in the picture.

Here's her mask