Venom OC

Name: Azrael Wilson
Gender: female
Age: 26
Sexuality: straight
Role title: the whisperer
Symbiot: Spider
Appearance: Azrael is shortish, standing at 5'2. She has wavy blood red hair that is cut to a short bob. Azrael has tanned skin with numerous red freckles covering her nose and under her eyes.  (Yes, red freckles are real. It's a gene mutation. I myself have several of them.) The freckles even are above her eyes near her eyebrows, making it look like she has a mask on. She has many more freckles in her shoulders, but they thin out on her back, except for her spine where they are again numerous. The freckles tapped into a point at her hips and split into two strands that curl around the side of her hips, ending just as they come to the front, making them barely visible from the front side. The ones on her shoulders tapper off into points before reaching her arms. Azrael has long wiry arms and legs. And despite her small size is fast and agile. She has small hands and feet, the former having thin, nimble fingers. Her fingers are scarred, with little nicks and cuts covering them. Azrael has a ovular face, with full lips, the top being more so than the bottom making it look like she's always smiling. Her nose is large by not overly so, with a narrow bridge and a wide tip. Her eyebrows are ovular and they are a bottle green color. She has thin red eyebrows.
Personality:
3 positive traits & description-
2 neutral traits & description- Azrael often stays quite, preferring silence to speaking. (Neutral) When she does speak she uses logic and rarely adds emotion to her thinking unless it's of something person like if someone was hurting her family (positive) though if someone was to hurt her family or make her think with emotions compared to logic they should watch out because since she keeps such a tight leash on her emotions when they get loose she usually has to let them run through her system before she gets it back under control. (Negative) Azrael often speaks in confusing ways for many reasons. She likes seeing the confused looks on people's faces as they try and figure out what she means and she likes to make people think. She never liked it when people just give her the answers so she rarely ever just gives people the answer (neutral) On top of this, she is kind, caring for those who need help (positive) but she also has a rough edge to her. She dislikes idiots and doesn't tolerate people spouting idiotic things like it's the truth and will without hesitation tell them to shut up. (negative) Azrael will make assumptions before she has all the big details (negative) but makes sure she has all the little ones pieces together before she truly starts believing it and never speaks these assumptions as fact until she knows their true. (Positive)
Hobbies: Azrael loves to read, she also likes to run and though she doesn't often do it now she loves to go hunting, something she did often as a child with her dad.
Occupation: Azrael works as an author but does some odds and ends job to make ends meet. One she has had for a couple years now is the Krav Maga teacher at the gym.
Family?: Azrael's mother died in her sleep from a heart attack when she was in college and her father now lives down in Texas.
Backstory: Azrael grew up in the city, bullied a little as a child for her looks, but she never really let that get to her. She also found her Symbiot on a vacation to the country it crashed in about a year ago.
"SYMBIOT
Name: Widow (like the spider)
Gender: female
Role title: the whisperer
Human; Azrael Wilson
Appearance: a mix of these two pictures.

Widow has the body and patterns of the symbiote in the first picture, but the colors are different

Widow has the body and patterns of the symbiote in the first picture, but the colors are different. Instead of read and white, the colors are grey and white. The grey color takes the place of the red and the white stayed the same. The darker reds are the same shade and the darker grey in the second picture and the lighter red (the color on her face) is the lighter grey. The ombré colors of red and white are the same with grey and white, fading from darker to light and vice versa. The head shape is also different than the top picture. Instead, of the curved human head, is has the horns from the second picture. Except the horns don't stay on the side like it's shown in the third picture. Instead, they inner side (the side closest to the skull) both start in the middle of the forehead and curve out. The. The horns curve back in like the picture to form the back of a normal human head.
Personality: can we just say similar to azrael's and leave it at that? It took me forever to write azrael's personality and I don't want to have to do that again. Plus the personality will probably develop better if I leave it blank. Let my actions and In the moment decisions form the character.
Backstory: (I apologize for removing the backstory. I decided to change it and will develop it later if allowed. If not, then it will be up in two or three hours and possibly tomorrow depending on how long it takes.)