His little boy

Por Bunny_Babydoll

This is a DDLB story (Daddy Dom, Little Boy) If you don't know what that is, you should look it up. Keep your... Más

Chapter One- Sissy..
Chapter Three- Closer and Closer..
Chapter Four- Intense..
Chapter Five- Sickness..
Chapter Six- Parents..
Chapter Seven- Meeting and fights..
Chapter Eight- Beach..
Chapter Nine- Shopping..
Chapter Ten- Dinner and surprises..
Chapter Eleven- Night with Dee..
a/n- THANK YALL
Chapter Twelve- Punished
ABOUT ME!
Chapter Thirteen- Work Day
Chapter fourteen- Day at work
Chapter Fifteen- Play date?
Chapter sixteen- We should talk...
Chapter seventeen- Love..
Chapter eighteen- Swimming..
Chapter nineteen- Proposal and planning..
Last Chapter- Twenty
ummmm what?!?!?!?!
second book??
message me??
so about the 2nd
follow spree!!!
psycho
just a lil update for the sequel
OKAY I KNOW ITS BEEN AWHILE

Chapter Two- Date..

36.5K 1K 575
Por Bunny_Babydoll

James' Point of View- 

"Dee dee, what if he thinks I am a complete weirdo." I sighed and paced around the room again. She sat on my bed, on her phone. "He is older than be by 4 years. He has more experience-" 

"Not really. My brother doesn't get a lot of dick." She chimed in. 

"Thanks. That makes me feel a lot better, Dee." 

"You are welcome." She looked up and smiled. "You are going to put a hole in the floor. Sit your ass down." 

She stood up and went to my closet. She grabbed a pair of darkwashed skinnies, and a light coral-y colored shirt out. 
"Here." She threw them and they hit my face. "Then wear your white shoes. Ankle white socks, then put on the white and black rubber bracelet." 

"Okay." I quickly dressed when she turned her back to me. I looked in the mirror and admired the way I looked. Deedee really know how to put an outfit together. 

"He is just as nervous as you. Be yourself. Be adorable and get him. You both deserve it." She smiled. "He will be here in 20 minutes. Do something with that hair." 

I gelled it and just left it in its natural state, kinda messy, kinda good, kinda looks like I have my shit together but still lets you know that I don't. 

20 minutes passed quickly, and soon enough a knock rang through my small one bedroom apartment, and Dee called me downstairs yelling my name. 

"Coming." I walked down the few steps and looked up. He was taller than I thought he would be. I am short.. for a guy. Standing at a whopping 5'10", weighing in at 114 lbs .

"I will stay here and feed your fish, Jamesie." Dee smiled at me. 

"NO, last time I asked you to do that, you nearly killed him." I said in an almost whiny voice. She just rolled her eyes. 

"Who wants a fish anyway?" 

"Dee," chris said. His voice.. I could cry. It was so husky and demanding. I just wanted to submit to him already. "If James doesn't want you to watch after his fish, you can go to my house and eat the ice cream in the fridge. But don't touch my fruit." 

"You and your damn fruit. Alrighty boys, have fun with your date. Don't get too frisky. USE PROTECTION!" Dee yelled before leaving both of us standing there. 

"Shall we?" Chris asked grabbing the side of the door, letting me lead. 

I walked out and waited for him to shut the door. 
"I'm Jameson." I said softly. "But please call me James, I hate my actual name. It is so.. ya know? Like ugly.. I'm rambling." 

He just chuckled and smiled at me, "Well James, I am Christopher grandma is the only one that calls me Christopher." 

We got to his car and made small talk until we arrived at the restaurant. 

"..Then I fall face first. In front of the hottest man. My one chance to meet him, and I am covered in my coffee, face to concrete." I laugh, "That was the most embarrassing moment of my life. Good thing that he was cool. I was mortified." 

Chris laughs loudly, the crinkles by his eyes clear but not unattractive. 
"That isn't so bad," He says. I just roll my eyes and chuckle. 

"I wanted to disappear." My face got red thinking about the time I had gotten to go backstage to meet Brendon Urie, and it didn't go well. "So what about you? Embarrassing moment?" 

"I'm practically perfect, I never fuck up." He went to swing his arm behind his head, and he knocked over his glass of Pepsi over and the glass shattered.

"Yeah.." I laughed. "Perfect, huh?" 

"I will pay for that." 

We both erupt in chuckles. A waiter comes by and sweeps up the glass, glaring at Chris. 

"So," Chris starts, "How long have you been a little?"

"About three years." I shrugged. "I was about 15 when I discovered it."

"Have you ever had a dom?" He asked.

"Yes. I was 16, it only lasted about 6 months, he liked to sleep around. And I am not fond of STD's, so I decided to be a loner." I looked at him. "What about you?" 

"Which question?"

"both." 

"I have been a daddy for about 5 years." His happy looked quickly turned to something else. Anger? Sadness? Both.. "I have had two littles, but one serious one." 

"What happened with him?"

"Much like you," He looked at me, "My partner liked to sleep around. " 

"I'm sorry." I frowned. He quickly smiled and sighed. 

"Things happen. It has been a year. It is okay." He shrugs. 

We spent about two more hours just talking about our childhood, what we like, etc. Now he was walking me to my door. 
"I had a great time tonight." I said blushing. 

"I did as well." He smiled. "A second date?"

 "Are you asking?" 

"James, would you like to go out with this hunka hunka again?" He asked, humor dancing in his eyes. 

I laughed and rolled my eyes, "Yes. But I choose the place."

"We will see." I was going to argue but he gave me a look, so I decided against it. "Goodnight, Jameson."

When he said it, it wasn't bad. I liked it. I liked when he said my name. 
"Goodnight, Christopher." I smiled. 

He leaned down and kissed my cheek. 
"Get some rest. I will text you tomorrow." He left one more kiss on my cheek before walking back to his car. 

I watched him leave before closing and locking my door. 

"So how was it?" 

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" I jumped and screamed. Deedee sat on my couch eating ice cream. She looked lost as to why I was yelling. 

"What?" 

"Why are you here?" I asked. 

"I wanted to know how the date went." She said in a duh tone, with an eye roll to back it up. "Under the door mat? Really? You couldn't be just a little more creative where to place the key?" 

"Shut up, most people don't break in with a key." I said sitting next to her. 

"Soooooooooo?" 

"It was.." I smiled. "Good. No.. Great. I had a wonderful time. He is so nice, and so sweet." 

"AWEEEEEEEEEEEE JAMESIE HAS A CRUSH!" 

"Shut up. I'm just saying, he is amazing."

"So, second date?" 

"Yes. He is going to text me tomorrow." I smiled. She looked genuinely happy that I was happy. "Thank you, Dee. You are an amazing friend." 

"I didn't want to see you so upset when you saw a couple anymore, James." She smiled and set her ice cream down. "You deserve to be happy, and so does Chris. His last boyfriend was nothing but a mistake. Just don't hurt him." 

"I don't plan on it, Dee." I got up and smiled to her. "I'm going to bed. Goodnight, Dee." 

"Night Jamesie. Sweet dreams." 

"I plan on it. Especially tonight." I smiled and ran upstairs. 
----
8:32 am~ Chris- Good morning, James. 
8:45 am~ Chris- Wake up... I wanna take you for coffee 
9:23 am~ Chris- Did you die? 
9:45 am~ Chris- I will not hesitate to come over.
10:14 am~ Chris- Damn, you can sleep. 
10:49 am~ Chris- This is getting a little outta hand. 
10:50 am~ Chris- I'm coming over.
11:01 am~ Chris- Down the street. 

I chuckled as I looked at my phone, then the time. 11:05 am. I got up and made my way to brush my teeth so I didn't scare him away. There was a knock at the door, then I heard him and Dee talk. 

"That boy can sleep." Dee said. "He once slept 14 hours." 

"I got a little worried." Chris chuckled. I just listened from behind the wall. "Where is his cute ass anyway?" 

"Probably upstairs brushing his teeth. Or showering." 

I walked down the stairs. 
"Morning." 

"Nearly afternoon." Chris said smiling. "How was your sleep?" 

"Just fine, thank you. I went to bed late." 

"Don't lie, hoe. It was like 11:30pm when you fell asleep, cause I went in your room." 

"Why did you come in my room?" I asked her. 

"Don't ask questions. Mind ya business." 

I just laughed and shook it off. 
"Get dressed, we are going for some coffee and maybe a little shopping." Chris said to me. "Yes Dee you can come." 

"YESS!" 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

340K 8K 13
Looking down at the stark white envelope Harry felt like he was going to be sick. He just couldn't believe they would send yet another letter to his...
117K 1K 9
Draco just wants be treated like he's nothing. He wants to endure punishment for being a filthy whore whilst on his knees, begging for it. Harry is t...
69.3K 2K 18
For Draco it's all a game until one day when the boys gets stuck in a closet (no pun intended) and Harry has a panic attack. Harry Potter has been ex...
1.1M 25.6K 67
this is a ageplay/ddlb story. if your not into that stuff i suggest you don't read this p.s. since sometimes people don't read tags. this is also a...