PREPPY(BWWM)(on hold)

By ihatethisyo

✨ Alright.I admit that the idea of going to a previously all boy school,predominantly white, sounded good.Unt... More

•im not gay bro•
•is that what you want•
•yeah its confusing•
•confusion is cleared•
•you like crazy•
•conclusion•
•aggressive•
•darn it•
•periodt•

•the history of Crutch Boy•

11.4K 395 782
By ihatethisyo

okay so new story and this one is going ti be long I hope.As long as yall show continuous support every chapter gonna bomb😊so do me a favor and vote and comment🖤actually just vote now cuz why not

Janet-lee pov

This is ridiculous.When I got into that fight with that dumb bitch in Ohio,I thought okay fresh start.So why am I here,in Florida,at a private school with boys that look like they've never seen a girl before?

Like any other school would have been fine,mom.But no now I'm here waiting for life to end.That was insanely dramatic but thats all I can be right now.Everything is in Ohio.Everything.My boyfriend.I left him.

We didn't break up.We hope that long distance works out for us but its pretty unlikely.

I didn't have my uniform because there wasn't a girl version to it yet so I went to school in tights and a hoodie.

I gulped as I walked in the front doors of Graham School for Boys or well it used to be.They should probably change the name of it since girls are being accepted.

"Hey."I turned around.

A white boy with a blue and white uniform approached me.His tie was loosely hanging and his pants were low.

"Hi."I greeted.

"Whats good,homegirl."

You should have seen the shocked look on my face.Who the fuck-

"No."I replied and walked away.

"Wait!"Loose Tie yelled.

I walked quickly,heading for the library.

I stumbled into a guy on crutches.

"Shit,I'm sorry."I looked up at him.

Damn,he was good looking.

He gave a small smile and hopped away.

Hmm.Classes didn't start yet so I settled in the library until it was time.

I plugged in my headphones and pulled out what I thought was my phone until I realized it wasn't.

Oh no.Oh no.The Crutch Boy.Maybe I can still catch him.

Why is it my fucking luck that we have the same phone ?

I ran out the library and chased after Crutch Boy but to no avail.He was gone.

He had a password on his phone.

Im never gonna get into it.

Ugh.

* * *

Yes.Yes.We have a class together.

It was history.He was sitting at the front of the room.I took a seat next to this guy with a Justin Bieber hairdo.

"Hi cutie,whats up."He said to me.

I rolled my eyes.

Ever since I entered this school,all these boys keep catcalling me and trying to talk to me.

Its annoying.

"Okay everyone.Lets not ignore the elephant in the room.Please welcome the one and only, girl in this school,Janet-lee Anderson."Mr.Uko pointed at me.

I faked a smile as everyone turned to me.

"Hi,um,can we get back to learning now please."I said,politely.

The boys oohed.

"Yo,shes's sassy."

"And sexy."

"Damn"

I fumed silently.I wanted to tell them to shut up but I had to learn to remain calm.

Crutch Boy was literally right in front of me.

I tapped his shoulder.

He turned around.

Everyone was looking.

"I have something for you-"

"If you don't mind,Janet-lee,we would like to continue class."

Crutch Boy scrunched up his forehead.

"Meet me at the locker room after school please."I whispered.

He nodded.

"Why are you talking to him?He doesn't talk to anyone.You know why he has the crutches?Because he tried to kill himself by jumping off a building."Justin Bieber Hairdo laughed.

Oh crap.

Crutch Boy shifted in his seat.He obviously heard that.

"Too bad I never asked you."

I could see Crutch Boy hiding a smile.

Well my job here is done.

***

I was changing in the locker room when he came in.I only had on my bra and underwear.They still haven't given me a separate changing space because the acceptance was so last minute.

Crutch Boy didn't say anything and he didnt look away either.Something about the way he looked at me made it seem like hes been in this position before.

"Hi.Whats your name?"I asked,slipping on my tshirt.

He was quiet.

"You dont talk huh?"I asked,turning my back to him.

I turned back around and he was biting his lip.

"You like the view?"

He chuckled.

Something is off about him.I feel it.

"Was it true what Justin Bieber said?"I questioned as he sat down.

He looked puzzled but remained silent.

"The guy next to me in History."I buttoned my jeans.

He sighed and looked away.

"Sounds like a yes.Its fine.I mean its not but Im not gonna judge you because its not my business and I dont know you so.Um okay,I think you have my phone."I took out his phone from my pocket.

His face lit up with relief.He reached for my phone in his bookbag.

"Thanks,I still dont know your name."

Crutch Boy took out a pen and wrote his name on my wrist.

Renton

Interesting.

"Renton.You can call me Jan."

Renton stood up and grinned."Nice to meet you,Jan."

"Yo,you talk."I exclaimed.

"I do.Can you keep a secret?"He asked.

"I didnt try to commit suicide.I was drunk,walking around on the roof and I fell.I didnt want to get expelled so I lied."He whispered.

"When did the accident happen?"

"Two years ago.My leg hasn't fully healed since.Oh and if anyone asks,Im still a mute and I will continue to be one."

"Its all apart of the act."I filled in the blanks.

"Yup.Thank you for my phone."

***

"Renton?"

"Yes?"

"I know this is lame but can we be friends?"I asked.

"I dont know after seeing you almost naked on Monday,Im actually pretty curious to see it all.And friends dont think those thoughts right?"He shrugged.

I smiled."Lets be friends anyway."

"Okay but if I end up staring at your ass dont be confused and dont hit me cause thats rude."Renton chuckled,dodging my punches.

"Youre sexy when your upset."He whispered.

"Um,because we are friends I should tell you I have a boyfriend.In Ohio."

Renton watched me eat my salad I got from the cafeteria.

"You gotta stop doing that."I mentioned.

"Im sorry.Im so used to not talking I break into old habits.Its good you picked the library to meet because everyone would see me in the cafe."

"I still dont get it.So,you fell.Went to the hospital,saw a therapist and now you dont talk.Why dont you talk?"

"So I cant lie.So I dont tell the truth.Im a terrible liar.I dont even know how people believed me.My mom especially."

"Thats crazy.You were 14?And you just came to Graham?I mean no one had a first impression yet and you could make it whatever you wanted it to be and now your stuck.Why don't you change it?"I questioned.

"Its too late,Janet.They've already judged me,made assumptions.It doesn't matter because one more year and Im out of here."He stabbed at his mystery meat.

"People have the right to change.The right to do what they want.You can do whatever you want,Preppy."I winked at him.

Renton's eyes flickered between my lips and my eyes.

"Stop."I commanded.

"Sorry.Youre right.Being quiet for two years has given me nothing.I haven't gone to parties,talked to girls,nothing.I don't have any high school experience."

"Thats probably why you think Im attractive because you dont have other choices.Trust me I'm not that great."I said,honestly.

"Nah,I guess not.But if you haven't noticed this town is full of white people and Im not attracted to white girls.Like at all.That one year before I fell,I was popular at my old school.I was friends with everybody.These girls would talk to me and I just didn't like them.And the girls around town,nope.There was this one dark chocolate girl that passed through,she was so fine.I thought I saw heaven.I wanted more of that."

Hearing him talk was refreshing.My boyfriend,Fred,didnt talk about me that way.Mostly because he was second choice.But we dont talk about that.

"Jan,youre beautiful.I dont care if you have a boyfriend.Let me tell you something."Renton leaned close to my ear.

"I think you want me but youre afraid to admit it,Chocolate."

I laughed.

He was laughing too but something about the way he drank his juice made me think he wasnt joking.

xoxo nia

um hi tell me what u think

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 9.9K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

175K 4K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

329K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
95.2K 2.9K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...