Always

By emily__slater

Emily Adams is attending University of Chicago. She has a simple life, a boyfriend named Dylan, shes on the s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 15

873 11 0
By emily__slater

I sit down across the table from Dylan. He still has a grin on his face from me actually showing up.

"I'm happy you came." Dylan says not breaking eye contact. I give him a dirty look. I still cant believe he did ht he did.

"Did you not think I was going to come?" I ask honestly.

"Well not really not by the way you sounded last night." He says still not moving his eyes.

"I am very sorry if I was being mean last night, I find my Boyfriend, well was my boyfriend at the time. I walk in on him cheating on me. So, I am very sorry if I was to rude to you." I almost yell sarcastically, I don't want to shout at him and make another crowed.

"Can I just please explain" He says trying not to defend himself.

I nod and he begins talking.

"We arrived at the party and it was just me as Niall at first, I walked away from Niall to get a drink, when I was getting a drink I met Ally-" He says. "Sorry, I don't want to here about your love story, okay?" I interrupt him.

"Just listen, okay."

"So, that's how I met her, we started talking. I think she got the wrong idea. I told her that I had a girlfriend but she didn't seem to care. Well she got me pretty wasted. She told me she wanted to show me something in her room. I actually believed her thinking it was a girls frat house. Well she brought me to this room and we started talking and we started making out, well then it further led on then you walked in. Emily, please just understand where I'm coming from, okay. I am so sorry." He explains everything to me. Tears are at the urge to break free.

"How can I understand your position? I have never been in your shoes Dylan, I don't understand how someone in a committed relationship can cheat on them. Explain that too me. Please I would like to hear that." I begin to shout.

"I can't explain that too you because I don't know why I did it. She got me pretty drunk and my guy instinct took over. I'm sorry." He try's apologizing.

"I'm sorry Dylan that's just not enough." I say truthfully.

"Please what is enough then?" He says in defeat.

The waitress comes to our table and asks what we would like to drink We both stick to water. The waitress leaves and says she will be back in a minute to take our order.

"I will be right back I need to use the bathroom." He gets up and leaves the table.

I hear his phone go off, he left his phone? Should I take his phone and see who's he texting? I grab his phone to see who he's texting.

*hey baby can't wait for you to come home from your parents, when you come back stop by my apartment and we will play a little naughty naughty.* a girl named Gabriella sent.

Wow, he had me foold this whole time.

I slide open his phone too see all the other girls he have been texting.

I see all of his recent messages.

Riely: Hey last night was great come again soon ;)

Elise: my dorm neighbor went to my dorm the next day and complained about how we were too loud!

Sage:Wow what a one night stand I woke up the next morning and you were gone!

I can't look at them any longer I look up and I see dylan standing right their.

"What is this?" I wave the phone in the air.

Dylan looks scared, he also looks like he dosn't, know what he's going to say. His face starts to turn red, I look at the people around us and some people are watching him and seeing what he is going to say.

"Are you going to say anything? You thought, you were going to meet me here explain everything I would forgive you and we would be back together. While you go cheat on me some more with let's see." I look at the phone "with Sage, Elise Riley, maddie, and Lindsay? So that's what you have been doing at collage." Dylan sits down and grabs. His phone.

"I was going to explain this too." He says but I know that he's lying. I get up from my seat.

"Bye Dylan, I hope I never see you again. Thanks a lot you had me fooled the whole time we were dating. You know I believed every nice thing you said to me. You probably went to those girls and said the same exact thing. The worst part of this all is that I actually loved you, and you were lying the whole time. I wasted three years on you! So thank you for wasting my time." I shout to Dylan a bunch if people our watching now including our waitress. I turn and walk away. Everyone is looking at me but I don't care. I walk with my head held high, I don't look back at him but if i do I bet he is sitting their with a red embarrassed face.

I walk to my car, I almost trip on the curb. I save my fall and get into my car and drive away. I blast the music, roll down the windows and drive to the dorms.

When I arrive at my dorm, Ashley is gone. She left her phone so I'm taking a guess that shes in the shower.

I set my phone down and lay on my bed, I drift off into sleep. I am awoken by Ashley barging through the door.

"Sorry to wake you. How was Olive Garden?" She is only in a towel and her hair is wet, so i'm guessing she took a shower.

I explain everything, even how I looked at his phone and saw all of the girls he were taking to and how he cheated on me a lot.

"Wow! He is just an ass!" She says shocked.

"Yeah I know I can't believe I actually wasted three years on him."

"Three years that's a long time." She says.

"I know wanna grab some ice cream in a little?" I ask her.

"Yeah just let me get dressed and we can walk over."

Ashley gets ready and we walk over. Ice cream reminds me of Dylan and how we would always go get it. I don't order my favorite it would feel to weird. Me eating my favorite ice cream the next day we break up, it was me and his thing.

We sit down and eat the ice cream We start laughing at how my love life panned out. We get interrupted by Harry coming up to talk to me.

He gives Ashley the look like 'go away me and her need to talk' Kind of look.

I look around and see some people staring the must be shocked with the people i'm with. Both of them have a lot of tattoos and I don't

"I'm going back to the room see you later." Ashley says, I say bye and she walks away. Harry sits down, I look at his right hand and theirs red marks on them.

"You punched Dylan." I say sadly. I don't know how to feel about him punching me ex. It makes me kind of happy acturally.

"Yea he was trying to run after you and I couldn't help but punch him, Emily he cheated on you and you saw him do it." He says back. We don't break eye contact.

"That wasn't the first time he cheated on me." I admit to Harry.

"What? how? Did you know about this?" He questions.

I explain everything to him, the note I saw this morning, how he explained about how he met Ally and he was drunk, Even how I went on his phone and saw all the girls he has texted. Lastly I tell him how I yelled at him and walked away while everyone at the restaurant was watching me.

"That is a terrible thing to do to someone. Emily i'm so sorry." He actually is seeming very sympathetic why does he care so much about this.

"Its okay, Im just mad that I wasted three yeas on him. This sucks now I am re-thinking me and his whole relationship." I explain to Harry.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I don't know what to say." We both laugh.

"So you kissed me." I change the subject.

"I only did that, so he would get jelouse, He thought I took you to that room to have sex with you." He explains. This is a weird topic to talk about with him.

"Well, you didn't have to make out with me. You could have stopped sooner. "

"It takes two to make out, it wasn't only me. You could have stopped earlier too, but you didn't. Sides I had to sell the act. Its not like I actually wanted to kiss you." Ouch that last one hurt. Why do I care if he doesn't want to kiss me?

My face turn a little red.

"Emily were only friends." He says.

"Harry I know, it's not like I actually wanted to kiss you either I didn't even notice what I was doing until it was over." I try to hurt him back but I fail.

"Okay good were on the same page now." He said.

"Yeah well I need to get back, school tomarrow and I need to shower." I at and walk away.

I walk back to the room and see Ashley sitting on her bed.

"So what happen with Harry?" She asks

"Nothing I just told him about Olive Garden today. We also talked about how we made out and he said it was an act to get Dylan jelouse." I tell her.

"Oh you told him everything?" She asks me.

"Yeah everything why?"

"I wouldn't trust Harry he can get pretty un-trustworthy. I don't tell him a lot." She admits.

"Oh I trust him he isn't that bad." I explain to her.

"I'm gunna shower."

I walk to the showers and wait in line for five minutes. I get into a shower set my things down, I hang my towel up on the hook and turn the hot water on.

I can't stop thinking about Harry and how we kissed. His lips were cold and wet, I was able to taste the beer with the faint vinnila taste. The way that he grabbed my cheek were both so soothing. Why do I keep re-thinking something that was an act for him?

I grab my shampoo and wash my hair I wash out the shampoo, and apply some conditioner. Once I'm done with that I wash it out and wash my face and body.

My muscles loosen up from the hot water. I've been pretty stressed lately with everything that happen with Dylan.

I stand their in the shower and just think about how much everything changed in twenty four hours.

I get out and head to my room. When I enter, I see Ashley is gone with a note on her bed.

I will be back soon Niall wanted to hangout so were going to his place.

Okay. I dry my hair off and get into my pajamas. I grab my phone and look at the time. 8:36 the clock says.

I set my phone down and climb into my bed.

"It's not like I actually wanted to kiss you"

Keeps replaying in my mind. How can he be so rude. Is he the same as Dylan do they both find me so un-attractive? Am I really comparing the two first of all me and Harry aren't even dating. Besides Dylan cheated on me with a bunch of girls. They are nothing alike.

I while later Ashley comes into the room.

"Hey!"She says with a smile on her face.

"Hi." I say half awake. I yawn and she yawns back.

"Your tired go to bed." She suggest.

"Eh sure." I rest my head on my pillow, thinking about those word Harry said. How can someone just say that. I didn't feel this way about Harry at first it's the way that he kissed me the way his lips danced on top of mine. The way that his tongue tasted.

I drift off a little later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 106 60
April was your A+ student, always doing well in school. When a new kid arrives at her college she finds him starring at her. It starts off ruff with...
9.5K 531 25
Harry meets Kacey Day, an actress living in London and they begin an intense reationship. Will she survive when an encounter with a fan goes horrib...
48.6K 1.1K 24
It was a cold, January evening in New York City when Sydney, an 18 year old student at NYU, stopped at a nearby coffee shop simply to waste some time...
9.2K 164 17
Emily Alice Wilson, or Ellie, is a girl who needs to get her life in order. Her dad is a major alcoholic and her mom does plenty of drugs. Since the...