Underfell Sans X Fem!Reader

By Marie_Doodles

Y/n Is just a normal woman in a normal world, where she has to live the same day over and over. One day, she... More

Welcome!
Chapter 1: What's happening?
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Authors Note
Updates

Chapter 5

128 7 10
By Marie_Doodles

(Edit: uhhhg... Hopefully this one will work too. If not, then I'll just wait until I get home... uhhhg... Hope you can read it, and if you can, I hope you enjoy)

We eventually get to Snowdin, and it looks fairly busy but not crazy. Some monsters glare at each other when they pass, or just punch the other in the face. I tense as I see a dog monster stab another monster in the gut, them slowly turning to dust. Then, the monsters start to look at me and smirk. I whisper to Sans "Do they know I'm a human?" He sighs and just nods to me. I then get grabbed by the same dog monster as I squeak, who looks very satisfied with himself. "Ha! You two brought this human? What's wrong with it? It's not trying to kill anyone!" I just whimper in his grasp, shaking slightly with Flowey growling at him, and the monster seems thrown off guard. Papyrus then swiftly punches the monster in the gut, causing him to let go of me. I had quickly hid behind Sans when Papyrus turned to the town. "THIS HUMAN IS NOT TO BE TOUCHED BY ANYONE EXCEPT ME AND MY BROTHER! ANYONE WHO DISAGREES CAN ANSWER TO ME! RIGHT DOGGO?" I shake behind Sans as Papyrus spoke, but Sans just shrugged it off, and kept walking without me, so I quickly decided to be with Papyrus instead. He looks down at me with softness in his eyes, but an aggressive face. He grabs me by my arm, and I make it look like it was rough, and whimper again. He drags me off in the direction Sans had gone, and when we got far enough away he let go and checked my arm. "Are you alright (Y/n)?" Papyrus then asked me. I nod, but Flowey doesn't seem convinced. "You're not okay (Y/n)! You almost got yourself killed!" He had said somewhat panicked. I sigh, "I know Flowey, but I can't just give up now. I need to help everyone here. I can't stop until everyone gets to the surface..."

(Doggo's Pov)

Fucking Papyrus... Yeah he's head of the royal guard, and my boss, but that doesn't give him a right to fuck me up while working. I followed him, his brother, the human, and that weird fucking plant. "Are you alright (Y/n)?" What the fuck? Papyrus always yells, who is this human? (Y/n)? The human murmurs something I can't hear, but the flower says "You're not okay (Y/n)! You almost got yourself killed!" So... her name IS (Y/n). She's saying something... I can hear her this time! " *sigh* I know Flowey, but I can't just give up now. I need to help everyone here. I can't stop until everyone gets to the surface..." She's...wanting to get us to the surface? Why? We attacked her! I, She- grrr! I stomp over there quick as I can.

Bad idea...

I get grabbed by Papyrus, who looks more pissed than ever, and it's terrifying to see. He very quietly says to me, "Doggo... Would you mind relaying a message for me?" I gulp and just nod ready for my punishment. "Good." he sets me down and writes something on a paper, and then hands it to me. "Take this to the Library to have it published on the newspaper. If it gets changed, then I'm going to see WHO changed it, and give them a...little talk. Understand?" I quickly nod, and he points for me to go. I turn and run as fast as possible. While I'm running, the paper is moving enough for me to see it say, "Today will be the day monsters return to the surface, a human has fallen, and they are the last one needed. She however is willing to help us in any way she can. If she gets killed, her fragile soul will shatter, and we will not make it to the surface. Do NOT harm this human whatsoever. Papyrus." Holy shit, what? I need to get this to be published, and quick! I sprint faster than I had been before. The whole underground needs to know this! We're going to be free!

(your Pov)

"Uhhhm... Papyrus? What was that all about?" I ask slightly stuttering from his very scary, angry expression. His face softens almost immediately when he turned to me. "I'm wanting to let the underground know that our savior has fallen, and will help us escape. I'm 100% sure he read it by now, and is rushing to get it published. News like that for monsters is huge. Especially with it coming from the head of the royal guard." I look at him and smile. He then looks confused. My smile drops and I ask, "What's wrong?" He looks at me quizzically and then states, "Frisk never smiled like you. Your eyes went up with your mouth... is that what a real smile is?" I then realize. Frisk was the one who never helped them other than the one time over the past 'years'. I then smile again and say, "Yes. When your eyes go up with the corners of your mouth, that's when you're smiling." He smiles, genuinely, at me after I had explained and said, "That's nice to know... And I'm happy you're willing to help us (Y/n)." "Of course Papyrus." I smile and look to see where Sans had gone. I see him in the distance, and he shouts out loud, "Yo! We need to keep moving before the brat has a chance to catch up to us!" I nod and quickly jog to catch up with him.

We get to waterfall, and any monsters that look at me with glares get glared at by Papyrus, to which they cower away. It's nice not having to run for the time being. I had originally thought we'd have more running to do, but I guess not. We get to a small opening with reeds everywhere, with us having to go through them. I hear something and freeze up. Papyrus crouches, and Sans pauses as well. Heavy and metallic foot falls can be heard on the cliff above us, and they pause. Then Papyrus stands up and looks up to see the same fish woman from before. She looks more intimidating though. "UNDYNE!" Papyrus shouts to her, and she looks down to him, with a glare that seems pasted to her face. He makes a gesture for her to come down, and then I feel a hand on my shoulder. It's just Sans, I slightly sigh, but follow him slightly confused until I hear a thud behind me, and when I look that's where Undyne landed. She would have crushed me! "I hope you have a good reason to call me out on my patrol Papyrus." She says annoyed with him. "There is a reason that you can't turn down." Undyne just stares at Papyrus with disbelief, he just talked like a normal person. "Well, what is it?" Papyrus smirks and says to her, "There's a human here in the underground," and Undyne tenses up a bit, but shrugs it off. "Where are they?" She asks. Papyrus then speaks up again, "You will not know where they are, until you make a promise to me." Undyne looks off to the side annoyed, but I think she saw me. She had froze up, and grinned. "You don't mean-" she picks me up with a magic spear by the collar of my shirt, "this human?" Papyrus then reaches out for me, when Undyne pulls me away from him, and goes "Ah, ah, ahhh. What's so special about this human, that you want to protect it?" Sans then quickly keeps the weight on the spear, moves me off, and then catches his hood on it. He then winks at me and points in the opposite direction. I nod, thanking him quietly, and then scurrying off.

(Papyrus' POV)

Sans gave (Y/n) the chance to leave while undyne was scolding me, and I just smile at her. "What human?" Then Undyne states, "This huma-..." She had looked to see it was Sans, and that (Y/n) had left. She growls, takes her spear off Sans and sprints off toward (Y/n). I quickly follow, taking a shortcut catching up to (Y/n) deflecting spears being thrown by Undyne. It seems Sans had given (Y/n)his jacket, and is running with us protecting her. Eventually, we come to a line of reeds, and duck for cover. Undyne walks over to where she thought (Y/n) was, but instead had grabbed a young monster with no arms. She sets him down, and turns back around walking away.

(your POV)

We had escaped Undyne, and are catching our breaths. I look at Flowey to check if he's alright, as well as Sans and Pap. Papyrus looks fine, but Sans is very out of breath. I still have Sans' jacket on me, and I go to take it off, but Sans stops me and says, "Hey, nah. Leave it on. It will help hide ya." I look at him and reply, "O-oh. Uhh, thank you?" I leave it on much to Flowey's dismay. "EWWW! Don't you ever wash this thing?!" Flowey screeches. Sans chuckled and said, "Sometimes" Flowey looks disgusted, and climbs off my arm to be on top of the sleeves. We just got out of the reeds when we hear footsteps behind us, and then a voice. "Yo. Did you see the way she just grabbed me? What kind of 'protector' does that?" He sounds annoyed. 'Must be that little monster kid'. We all turn around, and he freezes. "P-papyrus? H-head of t-the royal guard P-papyrus?" I look at the child, and we lock gazes. "Who are you? I've never seen you before?" It then clicks for the kid. "Oh. Are you a human?" I glance at Sans and Papyrus, then to the kid again and nod. "Ha! I knew it! You're going to set us free right?" I nod once again to him. "Heh. I saw it on the news paper in Snowdin, and wanted to see where you were going." Papyrus interrupts me before I can say anything. "We are heading to the capital. We are going to face Asgore to see if she can help us get to the surface." Pointing to me. The kid looks confused and then looks at Papyrus curious, "What's so special about her, other than being an adult?" I look at Papyrus, who is looking at me as if asking to show him. I nod to Papyrus, and he pulls out my dual colored soul. The kid stares in awe, as if he's never seen anything like it. "She has two traits!? Woah!" He looks excited, and then Papyrus puts my soul back into my body. "She does indeed. We were wanting to see if we could harness one of her traits to break the barrier. Specifically the red trait." The kid looks, once again, curious. "I know the blue one is integrity, but the red I've never seen. What is red?" Papyrus gets a grim look on his face, takes a deep breath and speaks, "Determination." The kid looks scared again. "Y-you mean, like, knowing every move Determination?!" Papyrus nods. The kid then looks sceptical towards me. "How many times have we had this conversation?" I look at him and chuckle a bit, "Only once. This is the first time I've met you~" He looks confused at my tone of voice. "Woah...Yo. You sound way nice.  Are all humans like that?" It's my turn to have a grim look, "No. There are very few who act like me. However, I'm pretty sure if I can get through to them, they'll let ya live on the surface again." I smile softly to the kid. He looks at me, and gives me his best attempt of a smile back. Sans speaks up now, "Hey, we need to go. More time wasted talking to brats will slow us down." The kid frowns at Sans, but I pat his head a bit, and smile to him again. I wave bye to him and continue forward. I hear a thud behind us, and I turn quickly, only to see the kid had tripped. He quickly got back up, and ran off. As we were walking, I couldn't help but feel as if I was being looked at.

(A/n: Whew... got that done... Anyway! Can you guess who's watching you? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Lol, hope you liked this chapter, hopefully you can read it... uhhg...

Anyway, I'll see ya in the next update~

Peace~

Word count: 2,039)

(I'mtryingtomakethechapterslongerguys,I'msorry!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 3K 14
For many years, Frisk never once knew about Valentine's Day. What?!! That's probably what you're thinking. Anyways, Frisk has a huge crush on a certa...
117K 3.9K 62
Everyone has a happy ending. If you're not happy it's not the end . . . . •°•°☆°•°• Y/n (that being you) fell i...
10.6K 339 74
Y/n is a music teacher, known for making music, and/or covering music and songs. Now, your working days at school are over, and decided to take a tr...
73.4K 3.3K 42
It's only been a few years since monsters have been released from their underground prison. In some towns, monsters are welcomed with open arms. Othe...