ALL MINE |VKOOK|

By PotatoesAndJams

Kim taehyung, the definition of arrogant, never thought that the dumb country boy a.k.a his bestfriend's brot... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Tagged
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Tagged
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Tagged
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59 (Finale)
Epilouge

Chapter 31

53.3K 2.5K 1.5K
By PotatoesAndJams

"This is a big race V. You better not mess this up. The consequences are huge. You know that."
Namjoon said in a worried tone as he stared at the lilac haired male wearing his gloves.

"I get it hyung." V sighed and wore his knee caps next.

"You get it my ass! You're fucking distracted for the past two days and i wouldn't be surprised when you do some shit in that race track." RM exclaimed flipping his hair back in frustration.

"And i know this is because of jungkook-

"Hey why the fuck are you blaming him?" Yoongi said giving  an offended look to namjoon who was rolling his eyes at the blonde male.

"Not blaming him but you!" Jin who was leaning against the wall, shouted and glared at yoongi.

"What i am doing is right-

"Can y'all just shut the fuck up and let me warm up." Taehyung growled at them and received the silence that he wanted. He took a deep breath before grabbing his helmet and standing up.

"Good luck V." Jin said in a soft voice and the younger nodded before walking towards Van.

The racing bike was a thing of beauty and precision engineering. The shape was as smooth as a rain drop and the curves looked organic. But once the engine started purring, then revving, it was all about the drive, the feel, the speed. Taking it to the track was just the right thing to do, it was like an animal that needed to run.

"Lets do this Van baby." He muttered kissing the head of his bike like he always does but this time with a heavy heart and uncertain feelings, not his always confidence and cockiness mood.

He took a deep breath as he entered the lit track of shizen. His heart thumping loudly as the spotlights shone on him. The once chattering crowd now stood in sync screaming their voices out.

"V!! V!! V!! V!! V!!" 

Taehyung felt weird that the same cheering which always brought confidence to him now only bought nervousness and fear.

He shook his head and kept his always cool and charming face but deep inside he was dying from the distractions caused by a certain 16 year old male.

He gave a cocky wave to the crowd who was screeching for him and winked at all the fangirls.

"Be cool V. Get yourself together. Stop thinking about that damn puppy. He is not even here." He spoke to himself and positioned van infront of the starting line.

Namjoon, jin and suga came out too, standing in pit crew area for each racers.

"Hey sucker~" A deep voice came from the side and taehyung turned his head to it. He rolled his eyes as he saw dean by his side, sitting on his own bike.

"Ohh someone is pissed today. Scared of losing huh?" He smirked while chewing his gum and V scoffed.

"Me? Scared? In your dreams. I am just feel bad for you that you have to lose this time too." He made an comeback and dean's lip twitched.

"Oh don't worry. Today is not your lucky day. Say, how about we make a bet." The red haired male said leaning toward taehyung who was annoyed to the core.

"A bet over that cute bunny boy of yours."

The lilac haired male froze over the particular name mentioned. He quickly snapped his head towards dean with a death glare.

"Aww look at this romeo going all scared for his lover boy." The red haired male mocked in a irritating tone.

He glanced at V clenching his fist and smirked wickedly in victory.

"Its working dean! Distract him!" Dean's gang member shouted through the ear piece while the red haired male continued in joy.

"If i win, i get his ass for one night. How about that?" He said clicking his tougue and V was almost about to murder the guy next to him if it wasn't for namjoon.

"V whats going on? What is he saying?" RM's voice boomed from the earpiece and taehyung sighed in frustration.

"Nothing.." he said while gritting his teeth but namjoon was smart enough to guess that dean was trying to bring out the rage of the lilac haired male.

"V no matter what he says. Do. Not. Get. Distracted.!!!" The older pressed on each word to get through taehyung's head.

"I am fine hyung!" Taehyung said and gripping onto the bike's handlebar.

"Good luck V. Ooh i can't wait to taste that boy. Bet he is good in bed." Dean chuckled while wearing his helmet and taehyung was tightening the straps of his while ignoring the male beside him.

"His tank his full. I have already fixed his engines and tyres." Jackson said after walking and standing beside namjoon who nodded while frowning.

"I hope that fucker doesn't mess up." He sighed while rubbing his temples.

"Yo folksssss of shizen street!! The night of the awaiting battle has finally come! Grab your champagnes!!!"

Tyler, an american-korean, the host of the event came out while shouting and bobbing his head to the music with the crowd.

"Two players, 100 laps, 1 winner, 1 loser. Eager to who aren't we?"  He asked and the crowed screamed both the player's name but taehyung's was overpowering which annoyed dean.

"V OR DEAN?!" He asked playfully and put his hand on his ear, pretending to listen while the crowd went wild with the screaming.

"AREE YOOUU READYYYY ?!!" his voice blared through the arena and the racers closed their helmets while starting their engines.

A tall chick wearing a half crop top and red leather shorts, revealing almost half of her butt, came stood infront and between the bikes. She nodded at both the participants and raised the red flag up, alerting them.

Ready

1

2

3

"GO!"

She swung the flag down and the bikes blared through the starting line creating a heavy smoke around her.

Namjoon, jin and jackson stood there nervously while biting their nails while yoongi was calmly sitting on the chair with a ciggarette on his hand.

"This one is a bit tricky V. You better be careful with the fire loops." Namjoon said while beads of sweat formed on his forehead. He too felt nervous for the younger who was on the track.

The lilac haired male frowned as he tried to focus on the path infront him.

"20 laps done! Oh isn't it surprising today that dean is leading in points. What happened to our V?!" Tyler announced but the crowned still cheered with hope.

"V you lacking by 2 points. Don't let the gap to increase." RM warned the younger and taehyung gritted his teeth, speeding up Van.

He finally overtake the red haired male while the crowd tuned up again with their cheering. Namjoon sighed in relief a bit but didn't fully calm down yet. He kept his gaze on V and the upcoming fire loop.

"Lift up 2 metres before." He commanded and taehyung vision slowly blurred.

"So you really want to leave huh?"

"Well then suit yourself jungkook."

"V!!!! NOWWW!!!"

The lilac haired make quickly snapped out of his trance to look at the fiercy loop infront of him.

"Shit!"  He cursed while twisting the handle bars inwards, speeding it up at last minute. He went through it but landed up badly.

"Fuck." His vehicle wobbled up a little and dean took the chance to go ahead, gaing more point.

"Owhhh. V almost had it but poor him." Tyler said while his face scrunched. Namjoon punched the air in disappointment.

"30 laps break!."

V slowly stopped infront of namjoon while jackson and his mens went to fix the tyres.

"That was fucking fucked up." Namjoom commented giving a stern look to V who sighed.

"But you shouting is not gonna help him. Encourage and motivate him you guys!"  Jin said folding his arms and namjoon sighed.

"Yoongi stop being a useless potato and do something." Jin said again amd yoongi lazily looked up.

"Stop being a fucking fucktard and get your shit together." The blonde haired male said with a poker face earning a smack on the head from jin.

"Oww!" 

"Wow thats fucking helpful. I told you to motivate you dumbshit." Jin rolled his eyes while yoongi rubbed in head in pain..

"V you have to win this. You know the things dean is capable of." Namjoon said in a serious tone while giving in intense stare to the lilac haired male who was looking down.

"I got it." The younger male said, going off to the track again.

As time passed by, thing were getting worse. The laps were finishing but taehyung was still lacking of points.

He kept making dangerous mistakes which could even put his health or life in danger, giving heart attacks to namjoon and jin.

"This isn't going so well. At this rate, he is going to lose." Namjoon stated while staring at the scoreboard.

Jin gave out a huge sigh and got up from this seat.

"These idiots are no help." He thought staring at yoongi and the others and walking away sneakily while everyone was focused on the race.

He Stomped out of the arena and took his phone out, dialing a number and pressing the call button.

"Hello?"

"Jimin, its me jin."

"Yes hyung. What is it?"

"Bring jungkook here. Now."

____________________________________

Heloooo its meee.!
Hehe.

I dropped another shitty chapter😂😅 oh lordy. I have bad feelings about this chap cause i am still not satisfied with what i wrote.

Also i am not familiar with racing and stuff so bare with any mistakes i have done. I know it works differentely in real life.

Firstly,

Gong xi fa cai!!! Or in other words.
Happy chinese new year to all who are celebrating it!! Have fun guys!!

And  secondly.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MAA SUNSHINE!!! ANGEL!! LOVE!! GEM!! PRECIOUS LITTLE DIAMOND WHO NEVER FAILS TO MAKE ME SMILE THROUGH MY PAIN!!!

*yoongi's voice*
J HOOPPPPEEEEEEE.

He is soooo handsomeeee and beautiful. I can't. I think i am dying!!😭😭😭💘💘💘

Omgggg he's such aaaa romeoo!!! I am dyingm

How can one not love this person?👆👆👆👆 he is soo adorableeee😣😣😣

Take meeeee daddyy omggg

Yesss sweety!!! You areee!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 72.2K 33
Kim Taehyung an art student and model who loves to crossdress and has a soft spot for kids met Jeon Jungkook, the busy CEO who has a son named Jeon J...
1.8M 103K 54
Jeon Jeongguk feels high when he's on his motorbike. The satisfaction that he gets when he's rushing in the lane with a speed of light is unexplainab...
763K 33.3K 28
❝ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ, ᴡʜʏ ᴍᴇˀ!❞ ❝ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ, ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ, ɪ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ.❞ ↑ɢɢᴜᴋ ↓ᴛᴀᴇ