Hollywood Undead and Deuce/Ni...

By ghxstinthemirrxr

Pretty much discontinued. More

Requests
(TP°DM) Teenagers scare the living shit outta me
(G°JY) Drunk words are sober thoughts
(JD°TP) I Want You
(FM°TP) Guzzle Guzzle
(FM°TP) Save Me
(TP°JY) I love you daddy
(FM°?) Le Deux
(TP°JS) Let's Get It Crackin
(CS°J3T) Deep Waters
(FM°TP) Skin And Bones
(TP°DM) Together Again
Requests/Suggestions
RP?
(JD°TP) I've Missed You
(G°TP) Freakshow
Look at this precious bb
(JD°TP) Reverse This Curse
(J3T°TP) Circles
(JD°TP) Insomnia
(JD°TP) Heroin
(JD°TP) Caught
1k
(SJ°TP) This Love, This Hate
A/N
(JD°TP) Just Let Me Burn
(TP°JD) Black Dahlia
(TP°SJ) Love The Way You Lie
(TP°SJ) Love The Way You Lie pt.2
(JD°TP) Drunken Nights
(JD°TP) The Loss
(JD°TP) I'll Be Fine...Eventually
(JD°TP) Long Distance
(SJ°TP) Toxicity
(SJ°TP) It's Wrong But It Feels So Right
(JD°TP) Christmas in Hollywood
(G°TP) Let You Go
(AE°AC) Do You Think About Me?
(JD°TP) If It Means A Lot To You
Happy Birthday Aron!
(TP°JY) Reputation
(TP°SJ) Always Together
(J3T°TP) You And I Against The World
(DM°TP) Betrayal
(TP°J3T) Last Breathe
(SJ°TP) Relapse
(J3T°TP)The Memories Haunt Me
#11 in Ranking
The Yuminator
DANIEL MURILLO IS DIRTY MINDED
Aron In A Leather Jacket
Tagged thingie
Tagged A/N
New Story Idea?

(CS°TP) I Hope You're Happy

272 13 5
By ghxstinthemirrxr

Charlie Scene x Tha Producer

No ones POV

"Get the fuck out, Aron! No one wants your pathetic ass in this band anymore. We're sick of your bullshit!" Jordan snarled at Aron, the younger male flinching a bit.

Aron didn't understand what he did wrong but just by the look in his eyes you could tell his heart had just broken in two. Matty was the only one who noticed though because he was the only one who knew about Aron having feelings for the bandana wearing rapper.

Aron stood frozen where he was, wanting to spit some bitter insult in response but he couldn't bring himself to do it. Not to Jordan out of all people.

" I'm not joking, get your scrawny ass outta here! Next time I see you I outta beat the shit out of you. " Jordan hissed.

Everyone else was silent. Yes, they were all kind of fed up with Aron but they all got fed up with eachother at times. Jordan was the only one who couldn't seem to stand Aron anymore.

"F-Fine.....I'll go..." Aron managed to stutter out. He just pushed open the bus door and left, wrapping his arms around himself as he walked down the street.

" Don't you think that was a little harsh, esé?" Dylan questioned, putting a hand on his friends shoulder.

"No, I don't. I'm tired of his shit. " Jordan replied, swatting Funny's hand off his shoulder.

" yeah, the kid can be annoying at times but so can you. All of us get on each others nerves at some point. " Jorel added.

" Well Aron was always on my nerves and I was sick of it. " Jordan replied smugly, just going back to the bunks.

Jordan's POV

I crawled into my bunk, laying there. I gave a small sigh, realizing I had been kind of hard on Aron.

I couldn't help it though, he just made me so angry and irritated all the time that it just got to the point I couldn't deal with it anymore.

Who am I kidding, fuck Aron. I'm glad he's gone, he deserved what he got.

~fast forward about a year~

It was March first I believe.

The guys and I have been busy writing new music with our new lead singer, Daniel or Danny as everyone called him.

All of us had decided to go out to the bar for drinks to just hang out. We all walked in after finishing up at the studio.

I know we all got pretty wasted except for Matty cause he was our designated driver.

As soon as he'd driven me home I passed out on my couch, sleeping there till morning.

I woke up around 11 to my phone buzzing from a notification.

I groaned, my head pounding. My phone only made it worse.

I picked it up, looking at what the notification was.

It was from my calendar. I sighed, seeing what it said.

Aron's birthday.

I don't even know why I still have that marked in my calendar.

I didn't talk to Aron at all unlike the others. I know they still kept in contact with him. Matty was then only one who still physically hung out with him though.

I just set my phone down, getting up and heading to the bathroom. I grabbed some pain killers and got some water from the sink, swallowing them.

I turned the water on and took a quick shower.

Once I got out I just hung around my house for awhile.

~

Around five o'clock I texted the group chat, asking the guys if they wanted to hang out.

Matty: sorry dude, we're going to denny's for dinner. You're welcome to come with us if you want.
Jordan: why are you going to dennys? I know none of you really like that place.
Jorel: were going cause it's aron's birthday, Jordan. Don't even bother showing up though, we'd rather you not ruin a night that's supposed to be happy for him. You'll just yell at him so it's better if you stay home.
Matty: jorel does have a point. If you think you can handle yourself and keep calm you're welcome to come along though.
Jordan: I doubt I will but thanks for the offer. See you guys tomorrow then.

I sighed and just set my phone down.

Maybe I'll end up changing my mind, maybe I won't.

Aron's POV

We all sat in the booth. My crew and then the HU guys. I got along with Danny decently so he was there as well. Jordan hadn't shown up which saddened me but I didn't expect him to.

We ordered our food and just chatted.

I tried not to let the fact that I was upset Jordan didn't come show. I didn't want anyone else to know. Matty was the only one.

I think it did show though because Matty asked if I was alright.

" um...yeah. I'm fine. Just kind of tired.  " I partially lied.

" okay....if you say so. " he replied.

I saw him start texting someone a few minutes later but I didn't think anything of it.

We just continued with the night, deciding to head to the bar after denny's.

We got a table, ordering drinks.

I sat in between Jimmy and Matty, who was talking to my sister since they had started dating a few months back. I was happy for them, it made Arina happy and it also meant I got to hang out with Matty.

I sipped my drink, twirling the straw around in it after as I stared at the glass. I sighed quietly. I was glad I got to spend this birthday with my friends but I wish jordan were here. He wouldn't want to be though, he hates me.

We'd been at the bar for a few hours, everyone was just kind of wandering around and talking with others. I sat at the table by myself, just slowly sipping what I presumed to be my fourth drink. I wasn't really sure though, I hadn't been counting.

I heard a familiar voice nearby, chatting with matty it seemed.

" Look, you're lucky I even came Matty. Don't expect me to be nice to him or even talk to him for that matter. I only came to hang with you guys. " Jordan spoke.

" Jord, come on. The kid never did anything to you on purpose. He's a good guy and usually doesn't mean any harm. Just give him a second chance, become friends with him again. " Matty said.

Jordan crossed his arms. " No. I don't want shit to do with that dumbass. He can die and I wouldn't even care. I don't understand how any of you can tolerate him. " Jordan argued.

I could feel tears sting my eyes as I heard him say that. I just got up, wiping them away and rushed outside. I hoped no one saw so they wouldn't follow me.

I just went to one of the shady side streets nearby, lighting a cigarette and letting a few tears fall.

Why was a I crying? I knew that's how he felt about me. It still hurts though.

I just let myself slide down onto the ground, pulling my knees to my chest as I sniffled.

I took a weak drag of my cigarette, sighing. I wish I didn't have these feelings for Jordan, they made me feel so weak and vulnerable.

I heard footsteps approaching so I quickly tried to gather myself together.

Matty kneeled down in front of me.

" You alright, Ar?" he asked.

" I.....I'm fine....or I will be at least... " I murmured.

Matty gave a sigh. " I'm sorry....I shouldn't have invited him. I just figured he'd at least be nice...or try to anyways. "

" it's fine. You didn't know. I think...I think I'm just gonna head home..." I said.

" oh...do you want Arina and I to drive you home?" he asked.

" No. I'll be alright to walk. " I replied.

" okay...just be careful. "

" I will. "

We both got up, walking out of the alley.

" just tell everyone I went home. "

Matty nodded, patting me on the back

We went seperate ways.

I just walked down the street, wishing for Jordan to just once maybe see how much he hurt me.

There's no point though. He wouldn't care.

Jordan's POV

I watched Matty walk back into the bar, raising a brow when I didn't see Aron trailing behind him.

" Where's Aron?" I asked.

" why would you care? You said yourself if he died you wouldn't give a damn. " Matty said smugly.

I sighed.

" He went home if you actually wanna know. It was because of you as well so I hope you're happy. " he said and walked off to find Arina.

I took my hat off, running a hand through my hair.

~

Everyone had left the bar including me.

I felt bad that I was the one who made Aron go home when he was supposed to be out having fun for some reason.

I wasn't supposed to feel bad but I did. I didn't want to though.

I figured maybe if I went and gave a shit apology maybe I'd make myself feel better.

I sighed, walking up to the apartment building id tried to forget.

I walked in and up to the third floor.

I walked down the hall till I came upon his door.

I ran another hand through my hair, sighing quietly.

I took a few seconds to collect myself before knocking on the door.

There was no answer so I tried the doorknob. Unlocked...strange.

I slowly went inside, looking around.

I heard muffled sobs coming from the bathroom so I carefully walked over to it.

I knocked on the door frame. " Aron?" I spoke quietly, slowly opening the door.

He was sitting in the bathtub, knees pulled to his chest and crying quietly.

" Why are you crying?" I asked.

He didn't answer, sniffling a bit.

I asked again.

Nothing still.

" Aron, answer me. Why the fuck are you crying?"

" because you hate me and I love you and I hate that I love you because you hate me!" he choked out, giving a quiet sob.

" wait....back up....You what?" I asked, kind of astonished and wondering if I'd heard him right.

" I love you, Jordan and I hate myself for it. " he replied, his voice cracking and barely above a whisper.

" You...You love me?... " I asked, wide eyed.

" hasn't it been obvious almost our whole lives? " he replied.

" Aron...I...I'm sorry. "

" oh save it. It's not like you feel the same way. I'm not some fake tanned attractive girl with big ass tits so. "

I was quiet for awhile, watching him get up from the tub. He wiped the tears from his cheeks and got out.

" just...leave alright. I know you don't want to be here so you might as well. " he said, walking out of the bathroom.

I followed.

" Aron, I never knew you had feelings for me. I'm sorry. " I said.

" like I already said, just save it. I know you don't care just like you don't care about me. Just go home. "

" home...isn't home anymore...."

" what's that supposed to mean?"

" home is here, with you. I....I was so harsh on you....because I was trying to lie to myself and everyone else that I didn't love you, that I hated you...."

He looked at me, his eyes trying to search and see if I was lying or not.

" I'm not lying, Aron......I kept telling myself I wasn't gay, not for you out of all people so I started convincing myself that I hated you. Seeing how much it's affected you...and how it's hurt you makes me realize again that I don't...." I laced my hand with his.

" I love you, Aron....and I have for as long as you've loved me. I don't wanna hurt you ever again. " I pulled him into a hug.

" I love you too, Jordan. " he said quietly.

I gave a small smile, kissing his forehead.

He smiled back, just staying in my arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 713 31
discontinued
84.4K 1.1K 32
~discontinued~ 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜! 𝐈 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬! Ⓔⓝⓙⓞⓨ
15.9K 962 26
"Mon cheri." [discontinued.]
5.9K 127 25
DISCONTINUED.