Abby

By melissarenteria1

A dark haunting past comes back to haunt Abby Crothers Abby tries to forget her past lover Don't forget to l... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Character athesstics
Authors note
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven by Melissarenteria1 and kelisebugthebookworm
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven by melissarenteria1 and kelisebugthebookworm
Chapter twelfth
Chapter thirdteeth
Chapter fourteeth
Chapter fiftheeth
Chapter sixteeth
Chapter seventeeth
Chapter eighteeth
Chapter nineteeth
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one

Chapter four by Melissarenteria1 and kelisebugthebookworm

165 39 22
By melissarenteria1

she hears footsteps and saw paul williams a distance away from her.
Paul Williams is 5 foot 2.
He has a round face, puffy cheek, large chin, pointy round nose, full thick lips, wavy shoulder length blond hair with bangs covering his forehead.
His golden blonde hair curved around his face giving him the ilusion of youth.
His face shows a face of wonderment.
He had clear lenses 1970's airvator glasses with red metal framing sitting on his nose.
his wardrobe was a jet black with red flowers all over the satin shirt with frilly collars
The cuffs are button down with two buttons and the frilly edges look like flower petals.
The cuff frilly edges are a square wavy frills,
The design of the frills is shaped like lace.
There are triangular lapels with frilly edges,goes narrower and narrower to a point with frilly fringes all around the shirt collars.
Looking like a Round shape goes narrower and narrower to a point with frilly fringes on the edges Of The Silk Dress shirt.
there are five buttons and going down the shirt they are colored satin black.
going down the shirt the buttons are five inches apart.
There is black and red swirled pattered velvet feminine scarf is hanging over on the middle of the shirt covering the few buttons of the shirt.
moving and swaying as Paul turns fast around to look at Abby.
it is tied at the top hanging down the flaps on top of each other the bottom one being longer with wavy edges by hanging on the neck.
it hangs to the abdomen and it is broad and covers half the chest.
It was a black silk seven inches high waisted elephant bellbottoms that reached to the floor,it is ballooned out at the knee into flowing wide flares and almost looked as if he were wearing a long dress making his hips and legs extra slim.
they have a 9-inch front rise and a 4-inch zipper with a brass snap without any belt hoops, hidden pockets which are horizontal slots in the pants on each hip under the waistband with rectangular borders graciously placed on the side.
fit tight through the thighs and flare out into perfect 40 inch
circumference bell shaped flares,
the bell shaped flares are one on each side of each shoe.
they flared more from the knee than typical bell-bottoms, in which more of the entire leg was flared,covering the shoes while touching the floor
as he walked.
the bellbottom shape of the flares move like bells swaying back and forth,
when the bell bottom shape hit the pointed boots from the inside, they would bounce back and forth outside.
they would swing back and forth gently as Paul walks forward Abby.
He also had five inch heel ankle boots that are cleverly hidden by the bellbottoms.
they are red with a pointed toe and a rounded heel on the outside of the shoe.
coming up from the toe to the top it is squared off with the top curving slightly inward,
going down and there is the elastic patch that is square with the bottom being curved with lowest pint towards the toe.

he walked over to abby,

sitting next right to her side.

abby says with tears streaming and dripping off her cheeks,Oh,
hey paul?

Is that you?

what are you doing here?

Please tell.

paul says,Hey, hey, hey,

hey kiddio,

I just thought I'd drop by for a visit.

i heard you are hurting a lot lately.

What's up?
Have you completely lost it?
Please tell me.
Abby says,No, I will never tell anyone.
Paul angrily says,But I'm always here for you.
Abby cowered into herself like a wet bird.
Abby says,I know, but
I Don't care.
I kind of feel like you're just saying that.
Paul felt a pang of regret.
While Close up to Abby,Paul could hear Abby's wheezes and desperate gasps.
Paul says,Abby!
Hey...
Sweetheart,
don't talk like that.
Trust me that you can trust in me.
It's alright..
I love you.
Sweetie, I was spending time with a group of friends when I thought of you.
I told them I had to go, it's a family emergency.
Abby frowned, looking back up at him and says,You did that for me?
You didn't need to do that.
I'm sorry you had to come see me like this.
Paul shrugged and says,It'a fine.
I wasn't having a very good time anyway.
You didn't tell me you've been hurting.
Abby smiled smugly and says, Oh, yeah, right,
I could've told you that.
My boyfriend died in a car accident, hit by a drunk driver.
She looked up at Paul completely trusting in him to relieve her pain.
Paul says,Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that.
Abby was starting to ramble about her self harm,I punched the picture of us so hard it broke my hand and blood spewed everywhere.
Paul squeezed her hand as if to bring her back, before taking her in his arms again, this time so they were chest to chest.
Abby was resting her cheek on Paul's shoulder,her body against Paul's arm as she talked.
abby says something that made paul feel sad for her,

I would do anything just to spend one more moment with him.

paul sighed and looked at abby face down.

paul says, I'm always here for you, always and always.

remember i sang to you all this time in your head?

Do you know?

abby sliently nodded.

paul reached out to abby and lets his fingers flow into her hair,

letting some of it get in between his fingers.

paul says,I love you.

abby im here for you always.

I will do anything to help you.

it doesnt matter i'm real or not.

At a moment like this I can just forget the rest of the world and focus solely on you.

i'm here for you always.

I sing you many songs.

i sing to you a lot because I know it is a good coping mechanism for you.

Do you believe in me?

abby cried and hugged paul tightly.

it is revealed that abby is schizophrenic,Psychosis.
abby is inexplicably capable of seeing and communicating,hearing the 1970's era paul williams in real life and her dreams ever since she was born while no one else can.
resulting in a variety of odd predicaments or situations at the hands of abby's interactions with paul.
she sees paul as real but in real life but a illsuion to the world as there is nobody there.

paul always helps abby via talking to her every day as she wakes up as he helps her get up like a real person.

she always loved paul.

she knows that paul always showed up in her dream and in real life.

abby now looked on paul's shoulder and cried as she felt him tightly hugging her back.

paul gave a sorrowful look at abby.

he began to sang in abby's ear as he gently slowly rocked her side to side like a baby.

abby always felt his touch,felt so real, so real that she felt paul was a real person to her

before he sang the song,

paul says to abby,Now I am going to sing a new one.

i wrote this song for you.

It's called the ones who love you

Want to hear?

abby says while loudly sobbing,yes, yes, please!
Paul gently shushed abby as he tried to calm her down via saying shh shh in a calming relaxing tone like a father does with his child who is hurting,petted her head gently like a cat.

abby calmed down and began to tighten her arms around paul's waist.

paul began to sing,

and even though i'm not around to pick you up the times you're down
you know i think about you each and every day
and though i feel a love for you that's always growing, always new
the things i'm quick to feel i'm sometimes slow to say
and so i lay awake at night and worry, are you hungry, are you warm?

Abby felt relief at the sweet tone of his voice.

there's nothing in this world too good for you
and then i turn around and make a list of things that you can't have
i only hope my good intentions still show through
you know the ones who love you expect the most from you

once i held a perfect baby, you slept soundly in my arms
now a woman is awakening in you
and i'll probably be jealous when your first love comes along
i guess that calls for extra understanding too
we'll order up a cup of tolerance for two
you know the ones who love you expect the most from you
The song voiced his fatherly love for her, how he always had her under his wings.
abby now felt happiness and says about the song, That was so sweet.
i love you Paul.
I love you're always here for me.
paul says,No problem.
i now noticed you are ouside by yourself in the snow.
You had to be cold!
i felt so disappointed in you because i was checking on you when i walked out of the house and i tried to wake you up but i had to be inside your dreams to help you stop the pain via laying down in the snow outside beside you and holding your hand tightly.
I will make you warm.
i am here because i felt like you're my daughter to me that i love you so much.
I am your warm cup of tea.

god made me your gaurdian angel because you need someone in your life.

hontestly i actuially feel more human and real to you.

You know why?

i can talk,think,eat,feel,touch

you get it.

You believe I'm real, right?

i'm actually truly human but with magical powers given to me by god.

Wake up, my dear.
abby says, Okay, Paul,
i will wake up i promise.
It takes time to heal.
paul says,That's right.
i will be outside to wait for you to get up.
Rest well, sweetie.
abby now slowly shuts her eyes as she saw paul sang a verse to into her ear,
don't worry baby
please don't cry
i'm home for good
and i will never leave you
don't worry baby
please don't cry
you must believe me
abby smiled and went to sleep in paul's arms,
as she felt his hold on her, she pressed herself into the embrace.
her head eventually came to rest against his chest, her hands feeling the softness of his shirt.
as she inhaled, she could immediately detect the soft scent of peppermint as it filled her. she closed her eyes, all the while allowing her body to lean up against his.
she allowed her body to completely relax in his arms.
without any warning, she allowed her arms to wind their way around him and hold tightly to him.
this action, if anything, shows Paul  that Abby completely trusted him.
(fade out to daydream sequence)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 285 34
Lies hurt the most when they come from the people you love and care for the most. Credits to @petalli for a beautiful cover Started: May 2018 Ended:...
397K 18.3K 65
Book 1 in THE HEARTBROKEN SERIES ❤︎ A short story in which a girl loves her ex-boyfriend, from afar as he now loves another. The twisted truth, a li...
1K 162 35
Little did she know that her past was going to creep back into her life in the least way she expected Her daydreams became her worst nightmare, is sh...
120K 2.7K 64
After losing her mother Jane’s life breaks apart. Her father is at work 24/7 while she is left in the care of a grandmotherly housekeeper. She immers...