In Too Deep [FIRST DRAFT; UNE...

By __Slimmx3

30 year old Anthony Williams is one of NY's finest. He has been on the force for about nine years has a lovin... More

C h a p t e r. O n e *
C h a p t e r. T w o *
C h a p t e r. T h r e e *
C h a p t e r. F o u r *
C h a p t e r. F i v e *
C h a p t e r. S i x *
C h a p t e r . S e v e n *
C h a p t e r. E i g h t *
C h a p t e r. N i n e *
C h a p t e r. T e n*
C h a p t e r. T w e l v e*
C h a p t e r. T h i r t e e n *
C h a p t e r. F o u r t e e n*
C h a p t e r. F i f t e e n*
C h a p t e r S i x t e e n *
C h a p t e r S e v e n T e e n *
C H A P T E R N I N T E E N*
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y O N E *
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y T W O *
Authors Note
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y T H R E E*
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F O U R *
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F I V E *

C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N *

8.5K 424 51
By __Slimmx3

Angel

Don't say i aint never do nothing for you.

There was no getting those words out of my head, no matter how hard i tried. He's gone, Sr. is really gone. It didnt matter how many times i forced myself to say it out loud the shit just wouldnt register.

Death never really phased me before, i could see you one day and find out you were gone the next day, and my life went on for real. But i couldnt accept that Sr, wasnt coming back. My son would never see his father again and that was on me. All of this was on me.

Me fucking with Rob is what got me into this shit. I knew better than to make that run with him but i was money hungry and it bit me in the ass harder than i thought. Rob, Black and Sr. death all had one common denominator; ME. Ive even been feling guilty about King. I could feel them watching me, blaming me, hating me. 

"Angel wake up!" Anthony's voice boomed bringing me out of my thoughts and into reality. "What were you trying to do to yourself?!" He shouted while i coughed uncontrolably as he lifted my naked body out of the bath tub. It wasnt until he bought me into my bed room and wrapped me in a plush towel had i realized i was just asleep in my bathroom. How long was i out?

"Angel, i know you werent just trying to do what the hell i think you were." He sighed implying the worst.

"Are you alright now?" He asked, coming out his sneakers and shirt and joining me in the bed. Simply nodding i continued to stare into space until Anthony propped me up to where i was now across his lap. "Talk to me baby." He requested with full sencerity.

The look on his face was both genuine and painful as well. As if he felt what i felt, like we both shared my emotions. Apart of me wanted to tell him everything while the other just wanted to just lay here and cry myself to sleep right in his arms.

Never did i think i was capable of loving anyone but my son after Sr. Im not even too sure i even knew how to love myself. But then he came along. It took me a while to admit that i liked him and even longer to know how much i wanted him; And here we are. How do you tell the man that you love that youre the reason his brother is dead and your ex was killed trying to cover it up?

I knew once i did, This was it for me and Anthony. He was going to hate me and put my ass in prison right after. I kept telling myself that i couldnt tell him and lose DJ while going to jail but truth be told i couldnt do that to Anthony. I couldnt be the one to break this mans heart when all hes done is showed me how to use mine.

"I need you." I said barely over a whisper, allowing my towel to fall down and reveal my smooth plumped breast. I just needed to feel better for a while. I needed one last fuffilling moment with him. Not giving him time to react, i forcefully pressed my lips against his and adjusted myself on his lap. "Please."

It didnt take Anthony long to return my kiss with his own force of passion, which managed to warm my heart. Grinding down, i continously rolled my bare hips on his groin until his d*ck began to grow against my bare p*ssy. "hhmm, Shit." I moaned happily as he latched his lips and teeth onto my neck and gripped his hands onto my mid back.

He continued effortless with his foreplay, gliding his tongue across my neck, colar bone and breast while his right hand fondled with the other. The harder he grew the more our groans and moans got, filling me with momentarily bliss. The wetter my p*ssy got, the less my heart ached and the less my brain prepared for what would happen later.

"mmhhmm. yess" i cried out dropping my head back when his fingers their way between my legs and began to stroke against my clit, and fast too. Oh my god, I love you. "I need you inside me, now." Is what i managed to choke out instead.

I was suddenly bought down from my high when Anthony's fingers came to a halt. "Baby, why are you crying?" He asked forcing me to look down at him for once. He took that time to gently swipe my tears away only causing more to pour out right after. "We shouldnt be doing this right now, should we." He stated more than asked. "Angela you know im here for you. You could always tell me anything." He assured tucking my hair behind my ear causing me to shiver slightly.

Staring him right in the eye, i tried to prepare myself for the inevitable. just get it over with. "I dont know how to tell you this." I mumbled barely over a whisper.

"Im all ears." He recited with a faint smile. "Please just talk to me."

Taking a deep breath and clearing my throat i decided to get to it. "I know how he--" I stuttered attempting to gather my thoughts. "I did it. Its my fault... I k--"

The sound of his cell phone over on the night stand interupted my next words.

*

*

*

Anthony

I adjusted my tie one last time and gave my suit one last inspection before stepping away from the mirror. Although i was running on close to no sleep i had to get ready for the funeral.

"Where are you going this early?" Tracy asked coming behind me and wrapping her arms.

"I told you i had some business to take care of." I answered awkwardly removing her arms from me and facing her. "Tracy where are the clothes i gave you to sleep in?" I asked attempting to hide my irritation that she was in Angela's Tshirt. Well the shirt is mine but the only person who had been wearing it was Angela. Although Tracy was unaware of that i still found it completely rude.

"Please don't call me that." She demanded folding her arms across her chest, ignoring my previous question.

"Well that is your name isnt it? Or do you have any more alter egos i should know about?" I questioned with a raised eye brow. Remaining apathetic while her face went from innocence to guilty in a matter of seconds.

It was now a quarter after Eight which meant i had less than an hour to get to the funeral home on time for Seniors wake and i had no intentions on wasting any more time with Tracy and her games. It was bad enough shes been staying here and managed to pull me away from Angela two nights ago with her dramatic Antics.

Although i was all in with Angela and the bad blood between us, i couldnt bring myself to leave Tracy out on the streets if there was a possibilty that she was carrying my child. After just less than a week i was getting tired of looking at her, just looking at her was enough to upset my mood. As much as i wanted to be the good guy i was raised to be i couldnt, she took advantage of it once before it damn sure wouldnt be happening again. When this funeral business was all over i was going to pay off a room for her until we could get this paternity test shit over with.

"Baby whats wrong? you look stressed." She asked pressing her body up against my frame.

"Look, ill be back before five. Make sure youre packed and ready to go by then." I said creating space between us and headed right out the door leaving her to argue with herself.

Of course when i tried Angela' phone i got the voicemail like always. I know she had been going through a difficult time but i hated that she was pushing me away. We both knew i wasnt fond of Sr. but that didnt mean i wouldnt be there to consol the woman i love. Before Tracy rudely interupted us a few nights ago with her annoying disturbance i was so close to getting Angela to let her guard down. The only way she had allowed me to comfort her was sexually so imagine my hope when i thought she was finally ready to pour out her emotions to me. Once i got Tracy out my place i was going to assure Angela that she could indeed do that, without her fear or any unecessary interuptions.

The service had already began when i arived to the wake and burial site, so i made sure to enter quietly and remain in the back. There werent many people present but it seemed like enough for an intimate gathering, maybe mostly family. I wasnt too fond of funerals so i just stood quietly and observed anything i could get my eyes on other than the casket. When my eyes finally found Angel i couldnt look away and even wanted to walk up and comfort her while she comforted DJ.

Even though he was just a kid and probably didnt understand the meaning of death, his tears told me he knew this was a sad environment and that he wouldnt be seeing his father again. While he stayed glued to Angel, his gaze never left the closed casket before and after they said their final goodbyes and let their flowers drop in the grave. I remembered when would look at Angel and see nothing but happiness engraved in her eyes but to see nothing but sorrow now pained me as well to some sort of extend.

"Thank you for coming." She said greeting me with a brief hug and kiss on the cheek once the service was complete.

"Whats there to be thankful for, you know id be here for you and DJ no matter what." I assured with a small smile. "Can i see you both later? I can bring Destiny by and--"

"I dont really think thats a good idea." She hesitated. "We've got to go be with his mother for a bit then i just dont know."

"Angel im trying here. Just let me in." I practically begged while trying to keep my assertiveness. "Look im gonna come by tonight, just to check on you." I assured saying my goodbyes with DJ then bringing my attention back to hers. "You cant keep shutting people out babe. Im here for you whether you see it or not" I whispered before lightly kissing her lips.

"What are you doing here?" She asked with irritation causing me to turn around. "This is a family gathering."

"Casey?" I asked with confusion. I knew she was working the case but Sr. was dead and Angel had a point this was a family matter.

"Well the last time i checked this was public property so im not breaking any laws here." Casey responded with a big grin. "Hey partner." She greeted placing her hand on my shoulder then glancing over at Angel.

"Look ive got to go." Angel dismissed herself leaving just Casey and I at my car.

"Shes just lovely isnt she." Casey said sarcastically.

"What the hell was that about Case." I asked with a frown. "What are u doing here?"

"Same reason you are." She shrugged. "Just paying my respects." Her blunt sarcasm was begining to annoy me so i took that as my cue to head out. I still had to stop at my moms before dealing with Tracy,

"Ant wait." She slightly shouted stepping in my way from.leaving. "I knew you would be here so i just came to warn you. I think you may have gotten into bed with the devil." She said with a glare.

"What are you talking about?"

"You shouldnt trust her thats all." She said simply.

"Casey what are you implying, youre starting to get on my nerves."

"I know you wouldnt believe me about your littlw ghetto barbie doll so i left the files on her baby daddy on your desk." She informed getting into her car. "Angela right? Well she may look like an Angel but she aint no saint. Ask her about your brothers death and youll see what i mean." She said with confidence before speeding off.

*

*

*

Tracy

I can't believe hes treating me this way. We were supposed to be forever. This bullshit pregnancy was supposed to change shit.

Pacing back and fourth i tried to come up with another plan to keep Anthony with me forever. I knew once he got back from that bitch he was going to kick my ass out and once he found out there was no baby let alone Paternity results he was going to be done with me for good.

Maybe i could make this work in my favor, it would be months before i was able to get a test, maybe i still had enough time to get pregnant. But what about the results? How the fuck was i supposed to fake a paternity test. Kneeling down on the coffee table i bought the straw to my nose again and inhaled the chunk of coke one final time. Instantly feeling the high, i started to laugh uncontrolably. How stupid could he be? I had him and his fine ass brother eating out the palm of my hands and with King dead i damn sure wasnt giving him up. The older brother, The better brother. Anthony was mine whether he knew it or not. I laughed before sniffing up the remaining pile.

"ughh and who the fuck could that be." I groaned when i heard the knock on the door. It couldnt have been my man. He has a key. I hoped it wasnt his bitch of a mother and bastard child here to ruin my high. Maybe i could get rid of them too with this plan. Fuck them im all Anthony needs. "Who is it?!" I shouted swinging the door open not caring that i was naked underneath Anthonys work shirt.

"Umm." Said the female at the door. She even took a step back to make sure she had the right house. Thats right bitch its the right door alright. "Is Anthony here?" She asked with confusion as the little boy clung to her all black dress.

"Obviously not." I frowned. "And who are you?" i asked already knowing.

"Angel." She answered looking me up and down in disgust. "Don't i know you from somewhere?"

"Na i doubt that." I laughed. "sooo youre the hoe thats been fucking my man."

"Excuse you?"

"You heard me bitch, you had your fun but im back and we need to be focussed on our family now" I taunted rubbing my flat stomach. "so you and your ugly bastard child can step off now. He wont be needing you any more." I announced loud and clear before slamming the door in her face. One problem solved, two more to go.

_____________

I know you guys have been hating me all month dont worry i hate myself too lol but please pardon any errors and i hope you guys are still Enjoying the book.

Read. Vote. Comment. Any Thoughtsss ?? What do you think will happen next?

___Slimm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

985K 31.3K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
472 7 6
Kate loved her life then how did she end up unlucky, how could she have been so naive and blind. Rose was like a sister to her while Kyle was the lov...
353 2 36
I get lost in the moment as I grind against him, and I can feel him getting hard. A smirk appears on my lips as I drop it low and slowly move back up...
61.6K 2.7K 60
He learns to love when fighting his demons. Where his demons becomes hers but she has to be an angel to save him from it. PLEA,,,,'' he stilled and...