The Prodigy and the Genius

Oleh Azile_Yuuki

Miki Linux, a genius at small age that no one can compare, hides her intelligence for her to not attract peop... Lebih Banyak

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Extra
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Extra II
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Extra III: Sweet Dreams
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue

Chapter 50

7.6K 276 9
Oleh Azile_Yuuki

Thank you for supporting this book in making it to top 5 at 02/16/18!!! I felt like an unbelievable arrow just pierce my heart when I saw it! Thank you very much again!!! As a present, this chapter will be longer than usual! Please comment!

***

Third Person's POV --Thirty minutes before--

A woman dressed in a golden white robe with a pure white veil covering her face. On her shoulder, there is a white owl standing on it. It's feather was pure icy blue and white. One could feel it's supreme coldness from it.

The owl flew away from the woman and head towards to a another woman who just appeared.

"An alliance with you priestess is very honorable thing to do. But the thing is... can you stop it?" A girl with black hair and eyes appears in front of her. She has a very mischievous smile in her face. But in her eyes, there's not even a single emotion in there.

"We only met yesterday. I can clearly see your real emotions in your eyes. You really are great at acting, Miki" a pure innocent yet mature voice came from the priestess. Miki chuckled and coldly give her a glare. Miki approached her slowly. The priestess just observed her. But in her eyes, she is afraid of what will happen.

"You want to see the future, right? I can help you. Luckily, this is for free. Don't worry no one will hear you scream" As soon as Miki held her neck and squeezed it. The priestess cannot help but be choked on what she is doing. She wanted to move but cannot. It's like there's a spell that is stopping  her from moving. After a while, Miki removed her hand from her and took a 5 steps backward. She just observe of what will happen.

"Uah! Aahh!!!! AAAHHHHHH! W-white... white... h-hair?? AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" The priestess falls into her knees. For, it was uncontrollable. Reading the future requires a lot of mana and it takes a lot of toll in your body. And it's only the priestess' ability to be able to do this.

She was seeing a white haired woman on a piles of corpse. That girl was smiling. She could see that white hair girl had already became twisted. The scenery change again. Inside a room, she saw the white haired woman biting a raven haired man. In that woman's eyes were despair. She can clearly see that woman already gave up hope. She cannot see her face clearly but her eyes clearly gave out despair.

"As I thought, I am right. Thank you for your information, priestess" Miki pitifully looked at her state. What she done right now is not a proper procedure of reading the future. Thanks to that, more mana is needed as well as it will take a lot more toll in her body.

"Y-you.... Y-you and y-your c-comrade! You all plan this a-ahead!" The priestess tried to remain calm as she can. She gave a death glare to Miki.

"You role is to change the fate of this world while my role is.... to make sure that everything follows according to what fate has written for people" Miki provoked the priestess. The priestess suddenly summoned a water dragon. The water dragon opens it's mouth wide and swallow Miki. But before that happened the dragon turn into ice and breaks into particles.

"Did you forgot what I just did, fool?" Suddenly, the world stop. The only ones that are moving is Miki and the priestess' mind. The priestess felt very cold even inside her. She felt like she became a corpse.

But this doesn't stop the priestess from doing nothing. Her mind is still moving so she cast a forbidden spell mentally and summoned an ice dragon. This time, it tried to kill Miki. Meanwhile, Miki prepares a thousand of spell in one go to kill the dragon. But the dragon evade all of it. After all, Miki is inexperienced in using offensive types of magic, she is still unstable. This adds to her disadvantages.

Suddenly a boy with raven hair barge in the fight and neutralize all magic. This dispels the stopping of time and unsummoned the dragon back to its place.

"My, my. Miki, you're still inexperience in fighting" the raven boy smiles as he lectures Miki who is having a hard time calming her anger.

"Aryan(Ian)-sama, next time please don't try to disturb the fight" The priestess gave Ian a glare. Ian is having trouble to calm down the two ladies beside him. This priestess just tried to get rid of Miki as Miki only attacks when someone attacks her.

But this time, Miki deliberately leave her mental state, normal. Ian clearly knew she wanted to gain experience from her.

"Priestess, let us stop here. I'm sure someone is dying right now. Remember your role" Ian reminded the priestess. The priestess' eyes grew wider and wider. She completely forgot why she is here. She turned around and headed towards to where Theresa and Julius is. But before that Miki called out to her.

"But can we go with you? I might be able to help a tinsy bit of help" Miki showed a smiled on her face.

"You stalled time" the priestess hurriedly runs towards to her destination, leaving Miki and Ian alone.

"The magic that you used... No, let's talk about it next time. Are you alright?" Ian looks at Miki. Miki just calmly look at where the Theresa and Julius is. One of them is gonna die. She cannot change the fate but she can prolong it.

Miki just nodded to Ian's question. It's fine. None of them are very close to her. She is just worried for her siblings. Can they take of what will happen? She doesn't know. She's not very good toward to this.

"Let's go" Miki and Ian followed the priestess to her destination

Miki and the other two arrives at where Theresa and Julius is. The moment she arrives, Theresa was hit on her neck and fell while Julius was stab on his stomach. The assassin that just killed them is a professional. He must have killed for years already to be able to perfectly hide his presence. 

But the thing is, the moment they arrived they're too late to save one of them. Julius have been bleeding too much. He's at his death door. Luckily, they are able to arrive in time to save Theresa from being killed.

Miki used her magic. She slowly froze the assassin, letting him experiencing the pain and coldness of it. While still mentally conscious, she breaks every parts of body with ice, allowing him to scream very loud. No matter how much he scream, no one will heard him. Ian had already cast a barrier that blocks every sound from the inside. In short, no one will hear them.

Miki slowly head towards to Julius. She just stares at his pitiful state. She said, "Shock that I'm alive? Never mind that. You are dying. No one can heal you now.... What will you do?"

Julius can just barely conscious right now. He is very shock that Miki is still alive. But what matters now is what he will do? All the things he wanted to done, he will never be able to do it. He even hasn't told his feelings towards to her. 

"Why I am alive doesn't matter. You will die within 4 minutes and 37.98 seconds. I can prolong your death but I cannot stop it. You will able to live in an hour and a half. But the condition is to make sure you never told anyone I am still alive. Accept?" Miki is now casting a magic to prolong his life. This shows that she doesn't allow any objections. But to Julius, it might not bad. He should at least confess to her and pass his will to his younger brother. It will not make him regret. But the only thing regret now is--

"I-I c-can... a-accept y-your... d-demand.. B-but... c-can y-you m-make... s-s-sure that J-Jos-seph will d-die?" His words are turning messier and messier. He just stares at Miki in hoping to make sure he will die.

"It's okay. He's destined to die this day. Your efforts will not be in vain. Please use this remaining time wisely" this words made Julius feel lighter. He's glad that his efforts were not in vain. 

Miki just cannot help but be clueless on what he just asked. He doesn't know any of her abilities yet why did he believe in her? Did he just believe in her willingly?

"I-it's just... like L-Luke s-said.... y-you act l-like a m-merchant.... but... p-please... d-don't hurt... y-your family, Miki?" As time passes by, Julius words are getting better and better. It must be that he doesn't feel any pain left as Miki had cast her magic on him. 

When he said that, he meant to not hurt Luke any longer. It pained his heart so much when he knew she died. Not only him, but her other siblings too. They all have change after they die. They wanted to treasure her but will never be able again.

Miki did not answered him but instead said, "This is a goodbye, Julius nii-sama"

Miki gave Julius a sincere farewell smile from her heart.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

474 50 8
Eunice Louisiana Alvarez, a 20 year old girl who had no friends even though she was already in senior high school. Her classmates prefer her as the n...
511K 19.2K 47
When I found the newest Otome game by the famous game company Hugot7, I was crying tears of joy. It was utterly beautiful, the scenery, the kingdoms...
1.4K 87 16
My name is Min Ae-ri Shin ... Or it was that. One day as I was taking a bus home from my college as usual while playing an otome game on my phone si...
19.3K 764 52
Isabella is a school girl belonging to a middle class group family. One day when she was going home after school to continue her game, on a crossroad...