LOVE ME

By Crazy_Shivika

#7 highest so far Cover credits @Jannu_ The stroy starts after the seperation and there starts the jounery... More

Promo
cast
cast
Love me-1
Love Me-2
Love me-3
Love me -4
Love me -5
Love me -6
love me -7
love me -8
love me -9
Promo
Love me -10
Love me- 11
Love me- 12
Love ❤ me 13
love ❤️ me -14
Love ❤️ me 15
Love❤ me -16(a)
Love ❤️me 16(b)
Love ❤ me -17
Love ❤️Me-18
Love❤️Me-19
Love💕 Me-20
Love ❤️me 21
Love 💕 me -22
Love💕 me -23
Promo
Love 💕Me -24
Love ❤ Me-25
Love 💕 Me -26
Love💕 Me -27
Love 💕 Me -28
Love 💕Me 29
Love 💕 Me -30
Love 💕Me- 31
Love 💕Me -33+Important
Love 💕me -34
Love💕 Me 35+promo
Love💕 Me- 36
Love 💕Me -37
Love 💕Me -38
Love💕 Me-39
Love💕 Me 40
help
Love 💕Me- 41
Love 💕me -42
Love💕 me -43
Love 💕me 44
Love💕 Me -45
Love💕 Me-46
New story(short story)
A/N
Love 💕Me -47
Read it
Love 💕Me -48
Love💕 Me-49
THANK YOU
MY LOVE STORY
**********
LOVE💕 ME-50
promo
Love 💕 me -51
Whoo... I can't believe it 😮
New story(Coming soon)
DARE
Love 💕 me -52
Huh??
Love 💕Me -53
Love Me -54
Tell me
Redux story
Hi
Hi
Love💞 Me -56

Love💕Me 32

2.2K 152 77
By Crazy_Shivika

Hai .... How are you ... Hope you all are doing well ... Stay healthy ... So here goes the next chapter.... Happy reading .

Target :100 votes (I know it will not complete )

-------

Areey .....chella maat yar wait said anika and went to ...............

the fake niece and dragged her 

 "didu why did you bring her questioned acp bhavya

"because she is the sultan answered anika  for the question of bhavya.

"What ? said all others who are witnessing the situation

"yeh kya bakwas hai ..... said the face girl .... while sweeting badly and trying to show confident.

"Princesses yeh kya baath kar rahai ho ...yeh to ladki hai aske ram 

"Ha killer sultan aur yeh  kaise ho saktha  hai ? said anand

"annu shayad thuje galath fhammi hogiye hogi  said kushi.

"Anu sahi keha rahi hai kushi .... kuch gaalth faimi nahi uhe hai answered thanuja 

Meanwhile the fake girl is sweating very badly .And same goes with the ass manager.

"What's happening I am not getting anything  could you explain asked the confused officers and judge.

"Sir sultan is the name but indeed sultan is not a men but a women and she is the one  answered anika to the confused faces .

"Here are the proofs which proves that she is the criminal sultan who is actually a girl said thanuja handing some videos and proofs.

"princess ? said rithik with questioning face.

I tell you the story papa said anika .Tanu bring them in.

thanuja along with two children and  a man entered into the scene

"Seeing them ass manager and  fake girl are shocked .

yeh tho roopa aunty ki family hai na princess asked adi /arnav unison

"Ha adi and aru,as i said I doubeted why roop aunty is asking me the password when she knew it ,but when ever I tried to talk to her this girl(pointing to facke girl or sultan ) would be around her .And one day I myself in a burkha and followed  roopa aunty and fake girl and they went to roopa auntie's house but before I enter into the house they closed the door .I have seen roopa aunty is quite tensed so I thought not to let it go and without any option ,I went into the house using ladder and hide myself in a cupboard .When I felt everything is clam and got out and went to hall where these people (Sultan and ratan)captivated roopa aunties husband and children .

Roopa pleaded them to leave them but they haven't and without any mercy even on this little pari (hugging pari )they kicked her with there legs and hitted them hard.

"Thats when I got the reason through there conversation that roopa aunty know who is the elder daughter and to know the daughter they have kidnapped the family ,but aunty being loyal to us haven't opened her mouth and bared every torches on her family .(it happended after the convocation)

Anika moved towards roop and asked aunty aap ne aise kyu kiya ..bata dedti mere bareme , aap kyu sailiye yeh sab apne bacho ko uss halath may dekar bhi kyu kuch nahi bataya apne aunty asked anika holding her hands and crying.

"Anu baby tum bhi tho mere beti hooo ... tumare family ne bhoot kuch kiya hai bhoot kuch karthe hai saab ke liye tho yeh too kuch bhi nahi hai uss ke samne  answered roopa crying along with anika.

"thank you so much roopa ...tumari wajha se aaj mere bache sahi hai  thanked rithik to roopa.

"dumbo ...useke badh kya hu tujhe yeh saab kaise pata chela ki yeh sultan hai aur aunty ki family ko tune kaise save kiya  asked aryan to her sister anika.

"Someho I escaped from the house and returned next day when roopa aunty is giving me my green tea to drink  

"I have written "I will save ur family trust me " on the saucer and returned it to her and signaled her to see ,that when roopa aunty read that and gave me assurance smile .

"but frankly specking I don't know how to save them .

"That's when me and tanuja mam changed our-self and went to house and played along and rescued them .(this happened just before all the drama started ) 

"I thought I couldn't find sultan said anika.

"then how can you say that she is sultan questioned officer to anika.

"I will tell you the answer  said Prem (roopa son) .

"yeh watch aur yeh pen mujhe anika didi ne gift kiya mere birthday per . yeh cam and audio record kar sakthe hai. aur mene anika didi ko burkeh may deka tha ghaar may ... muhje laga tha ki muhje anika didi ko help karne chaiye tho tabhi muhje isski yaad agaiye ki anika didi ne kha , jah bhi jahi iss watch aur pen ko operate kar sathe hai aur video with audio record hothe hai ek button press karne se .. tho may ne uss button ko own kiya tha aur waha jojo bhi hua hai saan record hogaie hai said the matured  boy .

"When adi bhaiya have tanken me from the award functiona dn drove me to the mansion ... I got some videos with audio through kanna ji  number . thats when me n adi stayed silent and set all thing down and played along unless khanna and tanu recuse them .

"In that video  she her self stated all her game and also reveled that she is sultan whom nobody know that sultan is not a men but a woman in real.

"This made everybody questions are answered.

"Per khanna ji How did you get all those  questioned anika 

"Mam muhje nahi pata said not knowing how did it happened 

"humne kiya hai didi said prem and pari .

"what ? how ? when ? asked all .

"jab khanna uncle bahubali banke aiye the hume bachane ke liye tab said prem 

"Mene khanna uncle ki phone churaliya said little pari .

"Aur jab khanna uncle unn sab ko bahubali banke  story sunarahai tab hum dono uss watch se sari recording phone may transfer karli aur appki number tho hume yadh hai tho hum apko send karde ... said that two devils surging there shoulders .

"All are stunned for there brave of the children .

"Sir  now you got all the proofs so take then away said advik 

"I will not leave you all in peace i will definitely return to you and destroy you all and specially you (pointing to anika)  said sultan and ratan when officers dragged them out .

"sir I am really very soory for doing that with you . I don't have any option so  apologized anika to the judge .

"Its okay anika you have done a great job but doing so . We got to know the truth and the most important gangster said the judge and left the place along with all the officers.

" Anu whats all this and why did you put yourself in danger > you know na why did we all  haven't exposed the daughters to the world then why did you risked your life along with others also asked adivik with full range who stayed silent for her sister request till now.

"Adi I know ,I do know why you haven't disclosed our identity to the world  and you also got na  why did I do this all . I don't have any other option adi so I have done all this  said anika .

"Okay stop it princess hum kuch nahi kaha abhi tak iss ka yeh matlab nahi . tune apne apko kathre may dala aur  uss saab ko bhi daldi . said angry man arnav.

"Aru  do you think that I will do this I will let my sisters in danger  questioned anika to her brothers .

"Then whats all this ha .. if this is the problem you could have said to us then we would solve this what is the need to do all this stunts risking your life ha .... asked adivik with fire in his eyes.

"Adi now nothing happened na then why are you two shouting on princess leave said vishwanath trying to clam his grand children .

"thati you know what she have done ,if you will know that then you will not say this .

"What happend adivik ,why are you furious on anu beta asked swetha .

"maa anika ne pondicherry gaye thi na .. aur bena kisi ko bataye yeh unn sultan ki place gaye hai .. unn logo se bacthe bach gaiye ...

"this statement made all shocked including anika .

"App ko kaise pata hai adi.

"what do you think anu I will not get to know anything when your name have been announced on the stage then I got all information during our travel to home . Anu tu kyu nahi samjatha bacha ... humne tujhe ek baar koya hai  phise tume uss halth may dekhne ka sakthi nahi hai mujhe may bacha said advik hugging anika and crying.

"Didu aap ne hume yeh sab nahi bataya apne aise kyu kiya didu ... apne apko kathre may kyu dala ? asked bhavya.

"Anika stayed silent.

"Answer us anu shouted arnav .

"Arnav please ... said kushi trying to clam him .

"Princess tu yeh kya kiya hai bacha ... thuje kuch hua tho mere kya hoga tune kabhi apne papa ko socha hai.

"Papa ........ rithik  showed his plam to anika to stop speaking further .

" Hum ek baar tume aur chutki ko koya ha anu  phirse kona nahi chatha hum ..... said swetha holding anika and gauri's hands.

"Sorry papa ... mene baas sach bahar lana chathiti .. aur mene kise ko kathreme nahi daala papa ... believe me  said anika pleading to her father.

"Adi/Aru Kisse ko baath abhi pata nahi hai ki gauri,bhavya aur shanvi nanda's hai ... I have taken care of everything .

"We know that anu we know ... but Why you did why you your self landed in danger  asked adivik.

"Please bhai ..i am sorry .... aur muhje kuch nahi hua dekho na .. mere saath hamesa nandu and karthik hai ... mujhe kuch nahi hone diya ... please i am sorry .

"Saying this the three (ani,adi,aru ) hugged each other .

"ha ha usse he hug karo hum tho sauthele maa ki hai na  said shanvi 

"shutup idiot come and all the clan hugged each other.

"Puttar tunne apne dada ji ki illzam hataya hai ... yeh saab kiya hai ... thank you puttar said crying dadi hugging anika.

"Arey dadi ...aap kya kehe rahe hai ... dadu and thani per koiye aanch nahi ane dungi may ... kabhi nahi said anika and cleared her tears .

"thank you didi thank you so much aap tho saach may mere supergirl hoo ... said rudra hugging anika .

"Ha anika tunne saach ko bhar lane ke liya bhoot kuch hai... tu sach me supergirl ho said om and joined the hug.

"princess tum enhai jaanthe ho .... tum saab ko deker lagtha hai ki tum saab ek dosre say bhoot ache say janthe hoo... advik keept his doubt infornt.

"This statement made  the girls tensed . 

"Before answering anika said . wo adi ... I have worked as wedding planner for Mr.shivay sigh oberoi so they know me a little bit.

"oh ..that means shivay you have married ? questioned advik.

"No no that marriage had been cancelled said shivay .

"oh ... anyways ... we are meeting you after so long said adi and arnav  to shivay.

"Ha bhoot saal hogaiye mele bina said and adi ,arnav and shivay hugged eachother.

"Wait wait .... you people are this much close asked rudra seeing shivay ,advik and arnav .

"Well rudra hum saab bachpan ka friends ha may ,arnav ,shivay aur karthik . answered advik to rudy.

"aur ha shivay tho karthik say hamesa jalthe the .... hai na shivay said arnav suppressing his laughter .

"this statement made all the elders laugh and shivay embaras.

" kyu ...asked detective rudy .

"acha vo chodo .... sadhi cancel kyu huie asked nandu diverting the topic.

"vo puttar vo kise aur se shadhi ki answered dadi.

"Aur ha aab shivay ke fiance bhi yeh hai ..... ragini malhotra said anika to all eyeing shivay who is already seeing her.

"Ho.... congrats buddy  said arnav and advik patting shivay's shoulder's .

"Acha acha chelo bhoot raath hogaiye chelo go to your rooms said manssi ..

ek minute ... Nana (father ) I am thinking to do maha aarthi soon because know all got to know so .....asked rithik to his father.

"Ha papa ...I am also thinking the same ....said advik putting his toughts too.

"Okay we will do ...... said thathi.

"but thathi .... said anika later vthathi said  I know what is that anu .... lets discuss later ... goe to sleep know .And ha adivik make the security tight said thathi ..

one by one all left there respective rooms.

#Shivay room 

"Anika mere ammu hai.... usne itne badi baath chuppaya mujhse .aur muhje baathaya thak nahi .

Wo nanda's ki beti hai aur kudh ka business bhi hai , saab hai .per sab chupya mujhe say . 

Naam ,khoon ,khandan saab hai uss ke pass aur ithne months say mujhe yeh saab bathe chupaiye ,aur une tho saab pata ha  mere bareme ,per uss yeh nahi batya ki vo kon hai . mujhe andhere me rakha hai . jab me pagal ki traha uske family ko dondh raha hu tab bhi bathana zaruri nahi samjhe .

Per vo  muhje pechana kyu nahi ? ha may man tha hhu ki vo choti thi per use tho yadh rakna chaiye na muhje.Aise kaise muhje bhol sakthi hai mujhe . 

Shivay thu kya soch rahe hai .. wo anika hai kuch bhi kar sakthi divorce ke badh dusre engagement karli tho thujhe jadh kaise rakengi . stop thinking non-sense.

"Aur vo tho apne bhai sey aur apne privar say ethni asani sey jhoot bool dhi ki wo sirf ek wedding  planner hai aur mere kuch nahi (idiot u urself have thrown her out saying she is nothing to u and u have nothing to with this women ).

"wo tho mere family ko toot ne ki koshish ki aur mere bhai ko mujh se dur karne ki aue apne kudh ki family say jhoot bholna koie badi baath nahi hai .... thought shivay and thinking for some time and drifted to sleep .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important " 

>>arnav and advik ,shivay and karthik are of same age ,om is little younger than only with  months difference . 

>>anika is 7 years younger than shivay .

>>anand is elder than anika ... he have a story will get to know further .

>>arnav and advik are  possesive brothers for there sisters specially anika  ,they are over protective.

>>Loves anika as there daughter .

>>Anika and gauri age diffrence is only in months

Question:

Say me that do you want nanda's brothers to know about anika's and shivay's relation?

>>Now who is karthik and why shivay is jealous of him ?

>> Why did anika apologized the judge ?

>> Why did anika haven't identify ?

How is the part?

Tell me ur views  through ur comments and do vote guys .

which part did you like throughout all the parts and what you think about the story plz do tell me  

I am waiting  .

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529K 44.4K 111
What happens when once childhood besties meet after a long gap and fall into love. Join the story of Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Anika Vadhera who are d...
155K 8.6K 118
this is our most favorite couple shivika's ff. this is after separation track. where anika is shown as rich business woman who got her family back w...
20K 1.1K 68
A Shivika love story where shivaay forcefully get engaged to Anika and Shivaay's dadi decided to get them married.
267K 16.8K 59
#10 in shivika This is the story about 2 people who are in love with each other but their family doesn't know. what happen when the family came to kn...