The Vampires Mistress

By Mysterious-x-Girl

Brooklynn Leigh Taylor is a normal girl. Well she tries to be but her grandfather always insists to look afte... More

The Vampires Mistress - Chapter 1
The Vampires Mistress - Chapter 2
The Vampires Mistress - Chapter 3
The Vampires Mistress - Chapter 5
The Vampires Mistress - Chapter 6
The Vampires Mistress - Chapter 7
The Vampires Mistress - Chapter 8
The Vampires Mistress - Chapter 9
The Vampires Mistress - Chapter 10
The Vampire's Mistress - Chapter 11
The Vampire's Mistress - Chapter 12
The Vampire's Mistress - Chapter 13
The Vampires Mistress - Chapter 14
The Vampires Mistress - Chapter 15
The Vampires Mistress - Chapter 16
The Vampires Mistress - Chapter 17

The Vampires Mistress - Chapter 4

6K 88 10
By Mysterious-x-Girl

Here's chapter 4. This is where the holiday really starts to get fun... well Brook might disagree with you there LOL. Enjoy, Mysterious Girl x

Chapter Four  

Hunters Moon

I lounged on the sun lounger with Emma and Jessica soaking up the sun. We'd been in Italy for a week now and I hadn't talked to Lucan for four days. He hadn't called me and I hadn't seen him in any clubs. I knew it was silly to think that he wanted to get to know me. Lets face it, I'm a tourist so I wouldn't be demanding a relationship out of him. I guess that was why he talked to me.  

"How's you and Owen?" I asked Jessica, causing her to blush.  

"Well, there's definately a spark between us." She smiled shyly. "He's so cute and funny," she gushed, going on and on about how perfect Owen was. I listened politely and smiled and nodded my head and asked her questions until I knew everything about Owen.  

"So, Emma, you got any guys you like?" I asked her.  

"I haven't seen anyone that's my type to be honest." She replied with a sigh. "I feel a little left out."  

"How?" I asked her, confused.  

"Well, Krissy has Dale, Michelle has Ben, Jessica has Owen and you have Damien slobbering all over you." She checked us off on her fingers a little too sarcastic.  

"Honey, have Damien." I replied, sipping my lemonade with a slice of lime and lots of icecubes. "He's seriously starting to get on my nerves. I have no idea what I saw in that guy."  

"I don't want Damien," She replied, pouting. "There's this guy at work I really like. He's so cute but he's never looked at me twice. Plus he got my name wrong and called me Heather instead of Emma. I swear he acts like I don't even exist!"  

And she started ranting on about how she wished he'd look at her twice and drool like Damien drools. Then she started on a slut in her neighbourhood called Kadie who had a guy over her house every week. And then she ranted on about how she was unhappy with her figure and how she had small breasts. And then when she finished her rant... She started all over again!  

"Well I think when we get back home "Karl" won't know what hit him because I'll get Michelle to do your hair and make up and make you look irrisistable. Then not only will he be drooling, he'll be kissing the floor you walk on," I smiled, standing up. "I'm off for a shower and a siesta."  

"Thanks Brook," Emma smiled, "Do you really think he'll do that?"  

"He better or I'll get Michelle to use his tongue as a toilet brush," I answered. "See you in a bit, chicks."

"Brook, get your lazy ass up!" Krissy demanded as she pulled the duvet off me, making me groan.  

"What time is it?" I mumbled, pulling the covers back over me.  

"It's six o'clock and we're going out in a hour!" Krissy pulled the duvet off me again. "If you're not ready in the next hour we're leaving you for the night and you'll be stuck in here or at a boring local bar while we're having fun."  

"You're not allowed to drink," I retaliated.  

"Doesn't mean I won't have fun."  

"Five more minutes," I groaned. I had no idea how I was always tired. I felt as though someone was draining the energy out of me. Maybe it was the sun?  

"No! Up now, lazy ass!"  

"Geez pregnancy doesn't agree with you," I muttered, sitting up and yawning.  

"Just get ready," she growled and turned to leave.  

I stretched my arms, noticing I had bed hair. "I'm up, man."  

I walked sleepily into the bathroom, had a quick shower to wake me up and brushed my teeth.  

I sat down near the long mirror and started to dry my dark brunette hair. Every night I made a concious effort to try make myself look beautiful like the rest of the girls just incase I bumped into a certain someone. There was no point really, they always out-done me in the looks department.  

Once I finished drying it I decided to curl my hair and pin it over my shoulder so all my big curls fell down the left side of me and ended at my waist. Hopefully, it emphasized my great cheek bones that my friends envied. I straightened my swept side fringe and I added little gold flower clips on a few curls, and sprayed a little hairspray to keep my curls in place.  

I had little over fifteen minutes before the group left me so I quickly applied my make up. I put a little foundation on, some blusher, a lovely shimmer powder that made my skin look soft, applied a pretty gold to my eyes, added eyeliner on the tops and bottom of my eyes, then added my mascara. To finish, I put on my favourite lipgloss and perfume and put them in my gold clutch bag with a diamond parrern on along with my phone, shimmer powder, and my gold purse that was decorated in diamonds.  

With five minutes to spare I raced to my wardrobe and threw on my baby yellow french knickers and matching push up bra. I dug out my yellow dress that tightened at my breasts and flowed down my thighs, stopping four inches from my knees. The top half of the dress was pinned together in the middle of my breasts by a big gold crystal so the material flowed down my stomach and had lots of little gold crystals around the rest of the top.  

I quickly put on my gold gladiator ankle boots, fighting to close the zips, put on my gold flower necklace that had eight petals with a amber diamond in the middle of the big daisey, threw on the matching earrings and ring, clipped my stars and bars bracelet on, sprayed my under arms and then grabbed my bag, raced out the door and down the stairs where everyone was just leaving and breathed my relief.  

"Wait for me!" I cried, running down the stairs. "I'm here, I'm here!"  

"It's about time!" Jessica said, linking her arm through Owen.  

"I know, I'm sorry," I muttered, catching my breath as I locked the front door and put the keys in my bag. "But I'm here now and I don't know about you lot but I need a strong drink."  

"You hit the hammer on the nail there, Brook!" Michelle shouted, half way down the drive with the rest of the group.  

"Brook, you look stunning." Damien all but gaped as I made my way to the rest of the group.  

"Thank you," I smiled, noticing how every other girl was wearing a dress. Michelle had a tight black mini dress on with gold heels, her hair polka straight and flowing down her back from the clip in extensions. Krissy had a gorgeous red dress on with black heels and her hair tied into a high pony tail that was curled with her thick fringe clipped back into a quiff. Jessica had a baby pink dress on that went to her knees and had a beautiful black diamond pattern all over, complete with black ribbon that laced under her breasts and tied into a bow at the back, and wore black stilettos with the heels covered in diamonds. Emma wore a flowing dark green dress that made her look even more beautiful, a white belt and white shoes.  

The boys all wore jeans and designer shirt, showing off all them muscles.  

"Seriously, beautiful," Damien said, his voice soft. "You look like a Queen."  

I blushed deeply.  

"And I look like the sexiest woman in the world!" Michelle grinned and linked her arm through mine. "Ready to get pissed and lose control?"  

"Hell, yes!" I high-fived with her. "But poor Krissy can only drink orange juice," Michelle and I laughed.  

"It's okay, I'll drink her share," Michelle laughed as we started walking to a good nightclub. "Let's party!"

****

I awoke in my bedroom just after eleven o'clock at night. Tonight we celebrated the Hunters Moon and as tradition for each moon, we were allowed to go back to the glorious times and have a good old hunt.  

The blood, the screams, the terror, the fear, the innocent life of a mortal being sucked dry by my fangs called to me. Such glorious days they were.  

Now, we blended into those vermin humans. We had normal jobs, normal homes, changed our names to those that were more modern, had vermin friends, wore vermin style clothing that itched, and even had children.  

Yes, vampires could have children. Providing we find the one bride that could bear them without miscarrying.  

I sat up and opened the blood red velvet curtain of the oak four poster bed. My bedroom had blood red panneling with real gold patterns and real gold was etched into the sideboards. The wood flooring was dark oak, the same as the bed, the wardrobe, my desk, my bookcase, my chairs with a red velvet seat and back rest. The covers on the bed were all blood red. The paintings on my walls dated back thousands of years along with most of the paintings within my mansion. To the left of the bed there was a huge window that was closed with blood red curtains to keep the light out.  

I was an old vampire. My skin because resistant to the sun but my eyes still hurt so I tended to wear sunglasses when I was out in the sunshine. If I were left in the sun for days without shade from it, then I would start to burn until all I was would be ash.  

"Crotus, my love, why wake so soon?" Chelsea murmured softly behind me. I felt her plump lips touch my shoulder as she moved behind me, her bare breasts brushing my back. I felt her fang scrape my shoulder playfully.  

"I told you, Bride, that is no longer my name." I growled, shrugging her off me. "It displeases me when I must chatisise you like a child."  

"I'm sorry, my Lucan." Chelsea cowered from my growl. "I won't call you that again, I promise. I only wish to please you."  

I turned and captured her beautiful face in my hand. Her fox-red hair cascaded down her back, not quite reaching her elbows. Her green eyes were like dark emeralds but woven with metallic green. Her nose was long and slim and her skin was the colour of ivoy and as soft as a newborn baby's skin. She was the last of my four brides; I turned her little over two hundred and fifty years ago, and had a wild and free personality. She bit and scratched and nipped and licked and purred her way through our lovemaking. The harder the better so I found it easier to let of steam with her for I knew I couldn't hurt her.  

"You have pleased me, Bride." I murmured, bending to nip her plump lip. "I must get ready for the hunt, now. See that all is going to plan and send Tess up for me, love."  

She bit my lip harder, drawing blood. She lapped at the red wine pouring from my lip. "Wouldn't you like to have an early hunt party that consists of only the two of us getting as close to eachother as possible?" She whispered, pressing herself against my body.  

"You are a devilish woman, Bride. But there is no time for early celebations, perhaps late celebrations?" I scratched lightly up her back. "Now, go. Before I pin you to this bed and bite every inch of your lushious body, my little tigress."  

Chelsea grinned and got up from the bed slowly, making my eyes devour her. She put on one of my shirts and headed out of the door.  

I showered and changed into my long black trousers, a black shirt and put on my long red cape that was tradition on this day. My shoes were black leather loafers and shining, and I wore my gold carcanet around my neck that was decorated in red rubies and thick golds.  

I went over to my now ripped pants and pulled out my cell phone and wallet. I checked my cell phone that had a voice call off Greg, asking me to come into the office and look over some papers before I signed them. I then flicked through my wallet, making sure I had money in.  

I stopped when I came across a receipt from the little cafe I met Brooklynn in - Or Brook as she preferred. I smiled at the thought of her.  

She was unlike any of my brides. I was bewildered to know how she didn't see how beautiful she really was; All of my brides knew they were beautiful. Brook was in fact the most beautiful female I'd ever come across in all my years of living.  

Her eyes were my favourite, along with her smile. I remember when she walked out of the cafe, I stopped dead as she turned to face me. The light captured her in every way. The sun kissed her skin beautifully. Her dark brunette hair came alive under the sun, her doe-like eyes were the brightest blue that had every single shade of blue jump inside. Her cheek bones looked as though a sculptor had carved them himself and brushed baby pink rose petals over them, making me want stroke them repetedly. Her nose was cute and buttoned and made me want to kiss every tiny bit of it and her lips teased me so much that I wanted to kiss her till her thin top lip was as plump as the bottom lip. And her figure... God, I wanted to fall to my knees and worship her like the Goddess she was.  

Brook fit perfectly against me, her head only reaching my shoulders. Yet, I wanted to hold her against me and protect her always.  

Brook was so fresh. She couldn't hide her feelings because they showed on her face, in her eyes and on her smile. Her smile made me want to earn it. She nibbled her bottom lip when she worried. Her laugh was so sweet to the ears that I wanted to hear it every single day. Her shyness gave her more beauty. The blood that welled to her face when she blushed made me want to drink every last drop of her.  

Yes, my Brooklynn made my fangs ache for another taste of her. She was exquisive to the very last drop. Her blood was like no other elixar to me. I craved her.  

My heart wept a thousand times over when I saw those wet crystals of tears drip down her face. She didn't care for riches, or fine clothes or jewels. My Brooklynn just wanted love. I was proud of the woman she was, no doubt her grandfather was, too.  

Kenneth Taylor. The one human in the world that knew what I was. A shark he was when it came to business, yet I saw the biggest treasure to him was his family.  

"Lucan?" Tess's melodic voice drifted through to me as I now stared at Brooklynn's cell number.  

"Yes?" My voice hoarse and thick. "Sorry, I was in a daydream."  

"No need to apologize, sweet Lucan." Tess planted a kiss on my cheek.  

Tess was the third of my brides and the sweetest woman on the planet.  

I had Melissa, who was beautiful woman with long, thick, baby-blonde hair that was always straight and fell to her waist,and dazzling blue eyes woven with metallic blue. She knew how beautiful she was took advangage of that fact to get what she wanted. She was my naughtiest of brides and loved the thrill of making love somewhere we could get caught and arrested for. She was the first bride I took on my hundredth birthday .  

Bonnie was my second bride and had raven black hair that fell to her elbows. Her eyes were amber and laced with metallic gold. She was also stunning and modelled for magazines such as Vogue. She also owned her own clothing range, became a runway model, and had a sharp mind for business. She always wore sexy lingerie that made my mouth water and my hands itch to touch. She was less rough in bed but she always nipped a little.  

And, of course, I had the lovely Tess. Tess had long golden blonde hair that was light and soft to touch. Her eyes were a warm brown, fringed with long lashes. She, too, was jaw dropping beautiful with a figure that made me weak at the knees. Of all my brides, she was my angel and the one I adored and savoured in bed. She was soft and sweet and had a kind, loving nature. She loved children and longed for her own.  

I took Tess when I decided I was ready for a child. I hoped she would be the one to bear my heir, my son. But, as fait was, no child of mine lasted more than three months inside any of my brides wombs. I had to stop trying for children with my brides in the end - Especially Tess as I knew it only hurt her more with each miscarriage. Yet, I couldn't deny her when she wanted to try again.  

My other brides weren't so bothered about children (Except Melissa, who was now getting broody) but they did try conceive to bring me happiness. And Tess's happiness. Even if it wasn't her child by birth, the brides had vowed to help eachother out and any child was welcome.  

To stop Tess's suffering I did decide to adopt with her. But the child had died at the age of eleven from the Black Plague. It was against our laws to turn a human under the age of twenty-one. It only brought her more heartache as the child she always wanted died in her arms.  

With the thought of William (Our adopted dead child) on my mind, I took Tess in my arms and held her.  

She snuggled into my chest and whispered, "Is this what you wanted Chelsea to bring me for?"  

"No, Tess my darling. Must a husband have reason to shower love and affection upon you?" I kissed her temple lightly and nuzzled her adoringly.  

"You wanted me to straighten your carcanet, didn't you?" She laughed, nuzzling my neck. She smelled of sunshine and Spring and honey and flowers. I inhaled deeply and greedily.  

"Thank you, my darling," I whispered as she straightened my carcanet. "What would I do without you?"  

"You wouldn't," She smiled, kissing me lightly. She looked down at the floor, her eyes telling me something was worrying her.  

"Sweet Tessarie, what sadness hovers in your eyes?" I whispered, brushing kisses over her eyelids.  

"I was going to tell you after the hunt," She whispered, wrapping her arms around me.  

"Tell me," I pressed lightly.  

"Well..." She looked up at me, and then back down to the floor. "Melissa and I were talking today,"  

"Yes..."  

"And, well, we're both pregnant." She whispered, her eyes filling with tears.  

I picked her up and spun her around laughing. She laughed too and kissed me as I pressed my hand against her stomach.  

"I hope the Gods bless us and allow us to have these babe's," I said, my voice full of pride. "Lord knows, it's about time we were blessed with beautiful children."  

A smile lit her beautiful face. "I prey the gods let our babies live. My heart shatters with each we lose,"  

"Tonight, we will celebrate!" I boomed, over the moon. "Call all of our close friends in Italy and tell them off the news! We shall dance, and feast upon the finest wines of blood. I shall round up only the best!"  

I went down on my knees and kissed the child within Tess's stomach and then kissed her lushious lips before I left with my party of men.  

We chose the place Brook and I had visited just the other week. The strip was right around the corner so alot of people would have to pass both ways to either go home, get some food, or get a taxi home. It was the perfect place.  

My men and I decended upon rooftops and watched the passer-by's from afar, choosing which ones we wanted and then stalking them. Some we fed on, some we took back to my mansion and put in the basement for the festivities later.  

I heard the most beautiful laugh and my heart stopped cold. The scent filling my nostrils was the smell of wild berries and vanilla and strawberries and Brooklynn, along with alcohol and ciggarettes, and sweat, and wet dog.  

My head whipped to the left where the bridge was, and I saw her upon it. I adjusted my eyesight so I could get a better look at her. She looked utterly stunning. Her figure shone like a halo, her dress complimented her skin, her eyes were bright with excitement, her smile brighter than the stars and her legs went on forever.  

I pulled my cell phone out and typed in her number in record time. I watched as she dug in her purse and searched for it.  

"Hello?" She said, laughing.  

"Brook, It's Lucan. Do not go down the steps! Keep walking over the bridge!" I shouted, panicked. If she touched the bottom of the steps, she'd be killed.  

"I'm sorry, what? I can't hear you," She pressed her hand against her ear.  

"Brooklynn Leigh Taylor, get off that cell phone before I toss you in the fountain for breaking our rule-" The cell phone went dead as Michelle flicked it off and put it down her bra.  

Damn it!  

I had to do something and fast!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 114K 48
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ THIS IS A REVERSE HAREM BOOK! IF YOU'RE NOT INTO AN MC WITH MULTIPLE PARTNERS, DO NOT READ! BOOK TWO OUT NOW!!! Highest Rankings: #1 i...
1M 6.4K 7
Isabella is a werewolf and is expected to meet and fall in love with her mate, like everyone else, Except she is not like your typical wolf girl, she...
20.2M 720K 86
"She's shy," Brooke shrugged, glancing at Indianna who looked like she wanted to be anywhere but in the classroom. "Well, come on, I don't bite," Gre...
1.6M 36.6K 33
THIS STORY IS GOING TO BE EDITED! IF YOU HAVE ALL READY READ THIS STORY I SUGGEST YOU JUST ARCHIVE IT BECAUSE I WILL CHANGE LOTS OF THINGS IN IT! ALS...