Overdose

By Xannny

After a Antidote was found, a Prescription was given but the Remedy failed causing an Overdose. More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six

Twenty

5.4K 349 505
By Xannny

Nine weeks later.

"STUNNA HERE! BOW DOWN BITCHES!" Aspen heard making her laugh, he could never be quiet. 

"Hey Uncle Stun." Aspen hugged.

"I'm really ya father, I was married to ya mother first." He yelled making Siah laugh. "It was Mem and Stun."

"You see how everybody always claiming to be ya father? You know what that mean?" Siah asked.

"Ya wife was a ho." Lew said making Remy spit up on her milkshake as they all laughed.

"First of all, your wife is a ho." Memo looked at him. 

"Okay but my hoeness got voided." Sydney held her glass in the air. 

"Okay!" Sim agreed putting her glass to Sydney to toast.

"Why you agreeing?" Bhris asked his wife. 

"I was just trying to be apart of the conversation." She rolled her eyes.

"Why everybody here?" Aspen chuckled. 

"Don't you graduate?" Stunna asked.

"Yeah in a week though." 

"Well, we came to get our seats early."

"Don't think it works like that but okay." Aspen chuckled.

"Have you decided on a college?" Vae asked.

"I finally decided on Spelman." She smiled making Memo raise a eyebrow. 

"When you decide this?" Siah and Memo asked in unison. 

"Just now actually, I was going to go to Stanford or Harvard but I decided on Spelman instead." Aspen smiled.

"Are you going to pledge?" Sim asked. 

"I was a Delta." Sydney smiled. 

"If she pledging she's gon be a Gamma." Remy smirked.

"Yes!" Mulan chuckled. "Gamma Psi!" 

"I'm just saying Zeta Phi better than alllllat!" Ahjaya smiled walking in. 

"Look at all this black magic." Aspen smiled looking at all them.

"You're annoying." Remy laughed as India and them walked in. 

"Why we here again?" India asked looking at them. 

"I do not like you!" Stunna yelled. 

"Okay, I don't like ya cinnamon stick from the Apple Jacks commercial looking ass either." 

"Indiaaaa!" Sim dragged out while everybody else laughed.

"Stunna, tag me in." JJ said. 

"Nah I got this, you better your big lipped Gucci Mane looking ass outta here."

"I look good." India flipped her weave.

"You beautiful baby." Dell smiled kissing her temple. 

"It got a boyfriend?" Stunna asked Mason.

"I'm confused too, it don't even got no home training." Mason shook his head.

"It probably pressured him into a relationship." JJ added.

"The nigga dumb so he don't even know what he got his self in!" Stunna shook his head.

"Not my best friend." Nay glared at them.

"Memo, is your floors blood protected?" India asked. 

"I'll be back." Aspen smiled running out the kitchen going to the backyard.

"She drop everything for that jail call." Mulan laughed. 

"She got a nigga in jail? Aw, I most def don't miss them days." Sim chuckled. 

"What nigga was you holding down in jail? Let me know." Bhris scoffed making them laugh. 

"I really can not participate in anything." She shook her head.

"What you doing?" Aspen asked.

"Aspen, you ask this dumb shit everyday." 

"I don't be meaning too." She laughed. "I miss you."

"I miss you too princess, your prom pictures finally came in. You looked so damn beautiful, I had to take them off the wall the way this nigga kept looking at you."

"Tell him I could only handle holding down one person right now." She joked making him laugh.

"Aye bitch, you want ya cookies?" She heard Gee ask in the background. 

"When did he get out of solidarity?" 

"Yesterday, I bet his dumb ass gon learn to stop taking people food and fighting these damn inmates." 

"That's my girl or one of my sisters? Wassup a nigga ain't talk to nobody in thirty damn days." Gee snatched the phone. 

"Hey Gee."

"Oh this Aspen, wassup sis?" Gee smiled. "I seen y'all for prom, y'all would of looked better with me in y'all pictures."

"Brah move and why the fuck would you bite my cookie? I'm bout to make them send you back." Jamie frowned snatching the phone and cookie back. 

"Aye Jamie, we bout to spit freestyles while they let us listen to music for the hour." His cellmate called out. 

"Come spit some shit." Another one called out. 

"I'm on the phone with my girl, I got y'all once I get off." Jamie told them.

"Aight, we gon start this uno game." Gee said.

"Niggas in jail be sounding like they having the time of their life." Ky laughed making Aspen look at her. 

"I swear to God if you eat another one of my cookies, we both gon be on solidarity." Jamie pushed him.

"Gee out?" Ky asked.

"Ky asking for you." 

"Tell her I'll call her when they let me get my damn calls back." 

"Aight, can y'all leave me and baby girl alone before y'all waste our time? Damn." Jamie glared at him. 

"It seems like my whole family here for graduation." Aspen stated.

"I hear Stunna loud ass all the way from busted ass Fulton County." Jamie laughed. 

"He just told me he should of been my father."

"Mem and Stun, Mem and Stun." Jamie sung making both of them laugh.

"I wish you could walk across the stage, you deserve it." Aspen sighed. 

"I caused all of this shit on my own so I'm paying for the consequences." Jamie told her. "At least I'm still graduating, that's all I care about. I could walk across the damn living room in a cap and gown for my mother." 

"Aspen, why you making me sign up for this class?" "Aspen why I gotta take this, this not even my grade level?" "Aspen I don't even need these credits right now." "Aspen I-"

"Aspen I'm appreciative for all the times you pushed me to do allat damn work so I got enough credits to graduate while I'm in here." He said making her smile. 

"Aspen's always right, I'm just saying." She shrugged.

"I did the DNA test yesterday."

"They really made you take a DNA test?" Aspen asked shaking her head. 

"Yeah, they wasting they own damn money. I know those DNA test for a unborn expensive as hell, I made sure everything went through Mulan I wasn't bout to get jipped."

"When does the result come back in?"

"Three to seven days but I don't need to know the results, they better suck my dick."

"I miss you so much." Aspen sighed. 

"Every time you know we bout to hang up you do this sad shit."

"Because I really miss you."

"I miss you too, we gon see each other in another month."

"I could see you now if you allow me too." Aspen rolled her eyes. 

"I don't want nobody seeing me like this because this not me and this not where I belong."

"I know that's not you, I've never judged you." She frowned. "I just wanna see you." 

"In 31 days you will." He chuckled.

"Yo you want ya honeybun?" Gee asked.

"Bro, go take a pack of noodles or something. Leave my snacks alone." 

"Nigga ya whole cell got snacks in there, why you being stingy? A nigga been looking at four walls without no food or nothing for thirty damn days and you acting like this? Aight cool." 

"Just have it." Jamie smacked his teeth as Gee went back listening to the cellmates freestyle. 

"Do he need money for the commissary?" Aspen asked.

"Ky gon do it." Jamie told her. 

"One minute remaining." 

"Back sad." Aspen frowned.

"Imagine me eating your-"

"Jamie, you're on speaker!" She gasped looking around making sure nobody else heard that as he started laughing. 

"My bad." He chuckled. "But we gon get there one day princess, I love you." 

"I love you more."

"Look at Fetty Wap and his trap queen." Mace said as Jamie busted out laughing. 

"Man go head." Aspen went to say something but it hung up making her sigh and lean back.

"Paspen taste." Kash held his hand out. 

"What is this?" Aspen asked moving her face as he kept trying to feed her.

"Mac cheese."

"This don't look like mac and cheese, you eat it first."

"No." He laughed throwing it. 

"You tryna kill me baby?"  

"Aspen, can you please go to the store and get everything on this list?" Siah asked.

"Mommy probably asked you and you too lazy." She got up putting on her slides.

"So what." He chuckled handing her the list.

"I come?" Kash asked.

"Go put your shoes on, I'll wait for you." She told him making him run in the house as she went to get his high chair to put in her Audi.

Kash ran to her as she strapped him in then started the seen drive to the gas station, she played the radio for him as he song along to Kendrick Lamar Love making her chuckle. She parked her car then unstrapped Kash, she stopped seeing a whole bunch of boys making her roll her eyes. She had on some shorts and hoped none of them said anything to her.

As she walked closer to the group she noticed it was Darius, Smiley, and some more of his their friends that she met before. She didn't even spare them a glance walking into the gas station, they weren't worth it. She got everything on the list then went to the register putting some stuff down for Kash since he kept pointing out stuff.

"Alright enough." She told him putting her father card in the cashier hands. 

"Wassup Aspen?" Smiley smirked as she grabbed her two bags.

"Hello?" She questioned wondering why he was talking to her. He opened the door for her as she walked out.

"Wasgood Aspen? You couldn't speak?" Darius asked.

"Boy, stop talking to me." She looked in disgust making him chuckle. 

"Holding a grudge? I ain't know you do that." 

"Just like I didn't know you was living a double life, I don't care either stop following me." 

"I heard Jamie in jail." He chuckled as she ignored him. "Wassup lil man?" 

"Stop touching my brother." 

"You look beautiful like you glowing." Darius smirked. "I want you to know I still love you and I hope we could be friends."

"Thank God you can't get through life hoping shit." 

"I'm really trying not to be disrespectful Aspen but you-"

"I want you to leave me alone! We have nothing to talk about, stop texting me from different numbers, stop sending me stuff and stop following me! I was never for you, understand that."

"Bitch you-"

"Bitch what?" Avery asked grabbing his wrist bending it. "Who you talking to?" 

"Nobody brah." Darius yelled in pain. "Nobody!" 

"Ya niggas walking over here like they can't get beat on." Ralph laughed watching the group of boys walk over. "If y'all wanna continue living and selling them fake ass dime bags, I suggest y'all stop coming closer."

"Brah, you gon snap my wrist." Darius yelled in pain. 

"That's what I'm going for, who a bitch? Say it again." 

"She not a bitch, she not. Please let me go." 

"Nah, I ain't letting it go until you gotta wear a cast." Avery laughed continuing to bend it. 

"Aspen we'll see you back at the house." Ralph told her making her nod as she strapped Kash in. 

"Our uncles are crazy." Aspen chuckled pulling off.

"I put my rust in you nigga, now I ant uck wit you." She heard Kash rap along to the radio.

"Kash watch your mouth." She mumbled then pressed the breaks real hard staring at the radio turning it up. "This is Gee Money and Jamie! They're on the radio!" 

"We gon run it back, these two new artist coming straight out of Atlanta." The DJ said as she yelled getting her phone to record for Snapchat and Instagram. 

"Harlem! Turn on the radio on the t.v! Hurry up!" She yelled into the phone as she parked the car, she almost forgot Kash so she had to run back to get him and the food. 

"My fucking boys!" She heard KC say as soon as she stepped in the house hearing the song. 

Dell took out his phone recording everybody rapping along, Aspen jumped on the counter rapping Jamie part as everybody laughed. They recorded her own little concert wishing they could send the video to Jamie, she wished he called again so he could know they playing them. 

"Aight, get the hell off my counter top girl." Memo hit her with the dishrag making her laugh as she got down. 

"So I just saw Darius and them outside the gas station." She told Ky and them. 

"Boy still selling them aries bags?" KC laughed. "Weed ass as hell." 

"Be high for fifteen minutes." Dell chuckled. 

"He said something to you?" Jahsya asked playing with Nay ear as she laid in his lap. 

"Yeah, he tried to tell me he still love me and when I wasn't falling for it he called me a bitch." 

"He still there?" Dell asked.

"He's probably at the hospital now." Aspen chuckled. 

"Damn Sugar Ray, you beat him up too?" India asked. 

"No uncle Re came out of nowhere, I think he broke his wrist."

"Good for him." Nay chuckled.

"Y'all heard CiCi got sentenced to 14 months?" Ky asked. 

"So fuck her, I hope them big ass girls rape her ugly ass since she wanna claim my cousin did." India rolled her eyes. 

"Wait, Jamie pressed charges on her?" Skylee asked.

"As he should." India stated.

"Yeah, they tried to get her in a mental asylum but I'm like oh no baby we wanna see her do jail time." Mulan spoke.

"Maybe if Ralph would of did that, he wouldn't have to run into Gina." Avery laughed sitting down. 

"And maybe if you wasn't a crackhead, your son wouldn't of came out like Zylexia." Ralph clapped back making everybody laugh.

"Y'all gon leave my cousin alone." Mulan laughed. 

"Look at the growth and prosperity." Josh smiled.

"Aspen, you living on campus?" Sim asked.

"I don't know, I think I want my own house." She spoke. 

"Sim, get ya damn dog for I kick it in her mouth." Siah said as Evy sniffed him. 

"We all know you good for kicking." Avery said making them laugh.

"Let it go son." Siah chuckled.

"Kick that bitch, her bitch ass not gon move until you do." Bhris said.

"Don't hit my baby and watch ya mouth. Evy, stop go outside." Sim yelled getting her attention as she walked to the back. 

"I'm confused on how you bring this bitch but not ya kids." JJ questioned. 

"She act like she can't go no where without this bitch." Bhris glared.

"Her name is Evy so until y'all address her as such, I'm not answering." 

"Anyways." Mason said.

"Are y'all living on campus?" Remy asked.

"Dell and I are living together." India told them.

"Good fucking luck." Mulan laughed.

"You gon hate it." Nyasia added.

"Don't do it." Sydney shook her head. 

"You really don't know a person until you live with them, I didn't know Jo so damn dirty until we lived together." Memo told them. 

"I didn't know Jaylen musty ass don't wash his socks and left them every where." Mulan said.

"Avery is just Avery." Nyasia shrugged. "I lived with him before he was my boyfriend so I knew what to expect but still the nigga was annoying." 

"Y'all know we hear y'all?" Ralph asked.

"Like we in the same damn room." Avery glared at Nyasia.

"So?" They asked in unison. 

"Dell and I already basically live together so I'm hoping it don't change and if he gets on my nerves, he just going to have to sleep on the floor or the couch." 

"Bet you you sleep on the floor or couch before me." 

"Bet you I go back home before I ever sleep on anyones floor or couch." 

"I like y'all." Remy chuckled. 

"What about you Lay, Ky and Nay?" Memo asked.

"Nay and I getting a three bedroom apartment, we're waiting on the lease now." Lay informed. 

"I'm staying home until I wanna leave, Imma take advantage of not paying no bills right now." Ky chuckled.

"Damn nobody wanna live on campus?" Mulan laughed. 

"First of all, their food mad expensive." Nay shook her head.

"What college you going to?" 

"Fort Valley."

"Okayyy, that's my Alma Mater." Skylee nodded.

"What about y'all?" Memo asked.

"Clark Atlanta." India and Lay stated.

"I'm not going college, I already started my career as a manager but I am going to take a few business classes." Ky answered.

"As long as y'all got a plan."

"What about you LL Cool J?" Mason asked KC making Nay yell.

"I got my own clothing line, you gon be a investor?" KC asked.

"Find me later when I'm drunk so I could agree to this bullshit."

"Bet." KC nodded.

"Before you even start, I'm going to Clark Atlanta to be a doctor." Dell said as Mace turned his attention to him. 

"And what about you Tattoos?" JJ asked. 

"I'm living with my damn mother and brother to finish my last year Master P." 

"NO JJ!" Stunna yelled laughing. 

"Leave my second man alone." Nay said.

"Who ya first?" NeeNee asked.

"Everybody already know Avery her first." Remy laughed. "Girl been stalking him since she was 12."

"I keep telling her, she could have him and the kids." Nyasia laughed.

"He be talking bout this age thing cause we 11 years apart but so?" She rolled her eyes making them laugh.

"You know he used to be a crackhead?" Mason asked as everybody started dying.

"I love him through his flaws and all."

"Bye Nay." Remy laughed.

"She just got me mad." Memo stated laughing.

~

"He's taking too long to call." Aspen rolled her eyes.

"You know when he calls?" Ky laughed.

"Yes, he calls three times a day. One at 11 in the morning, another one around 6 and the last one 10 or 11 depending on the day." 

"Trap queen for real." Ky laughed. "I'm going to get something to drink."

"Bring me a strawberry coolata please."

"Bet." 

She waited five more minutes before her phone finally rung, she pressed one twice since she was excited to talk to him. They stated his name making her laugh as she pressed one again.

"Jamie, y'all was on the radio!" She yelled just as he yelled the same thing making her laugh.

"Y'all heard yo? Right as I went to freestyle to the beat I'm like oh shit this me." He chuckled.

"I was in the car with Kash and he was rapping to Gee part cursing so I went to yell at him then listened like this is them! We had a whole listening party when we came in the house." 

"Man, I got some much shit to say when I get in the studio." Jamie shook his head. "First thing, I gotta get a haircut."

"I might like you with a lil afro."

"I don't." He chuckled. "I need my waves back and I ain't letting these fake ass barbers in here mess my shit up."

"I seen Darius today, he called me a bitch."

"I hate the way you say bitch yo." Jamie chuckled. "Shit be like biyatch." 

"I can't curse shut up." She laughed.

"But his bitch ass gon always be mad, India told you she almost ran him over? He moved out the way just in time." 

"India's crazy." Aspen shook her head. 

"I'm really mad I can't see you graduate." Jamie scratched his head. "Just send me mad pictures."

"Of course, I'm going to cut out a wooden you so I can pretend you there when I'm on stage." She smiled making him chuckle.

"That'll be dope, you spoke to my mother?" 

"She was here earlier, she had so much fun. You know that's JJ second wife."

"He better leave my mother alone." He chuckled.

"You said when I get sad imagine you giving me oral but that doesn't help, it makes me miss you more knowing I haven't had it in so long."

"First day out I got you princess." He chuckled. "My goal is to make you cry."

"From oral?" 

"Aspen if you don't say head." He laughed making her laugh rolling her eyes. "But yes from "oral"." He mocked.

"You can make me cry from something else." 

"You being freak booty nasty on a jail call? Our relationship has fucking escalated." He smiled making her laugh loudly. 

"Yeah, we're getting there." 

"I'll make you cry from both." He smirked. "Only if you want."

"I want." She said quickly making him laugh.

"First day out." He repeated.

"One minute remaining." 

"Can't you hang up and call back?" She frowned.

"Don't you got that interview with Gilead Sciences in the morning?"

"Yes but-"

"Then I'm not calling back, you need to go to sleep. I love you eternally."

"I love you more." She frowned.

"Get that frown off ya face." He chuckled. "Blow me a kiss."

"Muahhhh." She smiled making him smile widely.

"Muaaaah!" He repeated. "I love you baby."

Before she could even say it back it hung up making her frown, she put up a picture of her and Jamie on Instagram then sighed. She was over the jail shit, she wanted him home where she could be with him and make sure he's eating good and taking care of his self.

"Sucks right?" Ky pouted handing her her juice, she just got off the phone with Gee.

"Does it get easier?" 

"No." Ky answered honestly. "It only gets easier when they home."

"He's never going back to jail."

"I would say that about Gee but he gon be back in jail, Garrett a damn jail bird." Ky rolled her eyes making Aspen laugh.

"I love you." Aspen hugged her laying on her chest.

"I love you too best friend." Ky smiled wrapping her arms around her.
__________________

Excuse any mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 9.3K 43
//My Works: #3 Book 1: Ride Out. Book 2: Ride Out 2. Book 3: Ride Out 3. "We in this shit til death do us part." - NBA YOUNGBOY Old enemie...
10.1K 198 15
𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾. This book is the 𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 for 'Healed'
34.8K 1.3K 21
When life throw lemons make lemonade. When it throws you a second chance take it like a bull to red clothe. I was given my second chance to heal and...
17.3K 921 18
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦.