Raptio: The Ritual Abductions...

By xBadBadButterflyx

Amalia is abducted as part of an ancient ritual by the werewolf Eric. Chosen by him to be his mate for life... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - The Haven Pack
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
What comes next?

Chapter 6

2.9K 63 6
By xBadBadButterflyx

Chapter 6

Amalia’s POV

I woke up on the bed with Erik's arm wrapped around me and his face nuzzled into the back of my head breathing softly. How did I end up here? Crap. I checked downstairs to see that I still had my pants and skirt on and there was nothing unusual. I sighed and tried to crawl out of Erik's grip, which only caused him to hold me tighter. I slapped him on the chest.

'Erik, wake up and let me go.' I yelled. He opened his eyes and looked at me before closing them.

'Nah I like it. And this way I can make sure you don't run off again.' He yawned.

'Bastard.' I mumbled, feeling him smile against my neck.

'Just relax. We'll get up soon.' His breath sending tingles down my spine. A knock on the door, caused Erik to groan. He jumped up and stormed towards the door, unlocking and opening it. Nathan stood fully dressed at the door.

'We leave in 30. A pack of rogues is apparently closing in on this territory. The Evergreen pack are preparing for battle. We need to leave unless we want to get caught in the crossfire.'

'We'll be out in five.' Erik said, slamming the door shut and then pulling the covers off me.

'Get dressed. We're leaving.'

'Yeah I heard.' I said, jumping off and brushing myself off, then making the bed. Erik pulled on his clothes and grabbed his keys and wallet off the table.

'Let's go.'

We all ran out to the car. I sat in the back, while Nathan took over the driving. Erik opened the side door and jumped in beside me.

'Em why aren't you in the front.' I said.

'Em because you need someone to protect you. We're going to be driving through a warzone.'

'There's going to be a war on the highway?' I asked sarcastically.

'No but they'll smell us and might go after us. I've warned the evergreen alpha that we're crossing the bridge and that i'll send a message when we've left the territory.' said Nathan, as he buckled himself in.

We began driving, faster than usual as we sped across the highway. It was unusually quiet till I realised that it was 5 in the morning.

'If it's going to be this quiet, they could attack us.' I whispered to Erik.

'Wow look at this little human war strategist.' He sneered.

'My father was ex-millitary.' I said coldly.

'Whatever.'

I was on the edge of my seat for the entire ride till we crossed the state line. Erik raised the phone to his ear and began talking.

'Yeah we've left the terriotry. Nope no sign of any rogues. Yes. Well Good Luck. You know our number.' Erik ended the call, sighing.

'This happen alot.' I asked.

'Battles?'

'Yes.'

'Not always. We've adopted a more democratic system. Warring packs are rare now, but you still get the rogues every now and then.' He said, staring out the window.

'The women back at the house. They said you were the most skilled fighting pack in the whole country.'

'That we are.' Nathan beamed, proudly. I looked at Erik who simply nodded.

'What's going to happen to me? Be honest.' I said quietly. Erik looked me intently, before sighing.

'I've chosen you to become my mate. My wife. My lover. My best friend. The one to stand by my side till the day we die. There's nothing you can do to change it. It's final and there's no point fighting it.'

'But what if I don't want it.' I whispered, feeling the tears roll down my cheeks. Erik wiped them away with his thumbs.

'Your opinion doesn't matter.' He said coolly. I slapped him hard across the face.

'Of course my opinion matters. The last time I checked it took two people to be in a marriage. You are such an ass.' I yelled in his face.

'Do you think I want this. A human as my mate. There are hundreds of she-wolves that are begging to be my mate. Instead I choose you and you are so ungrateful. I'm taking you away from your pathetic life, going from town to town, alone and useless. I'm giving you a pack, a family, a meaning to life.'

His words stung, one by one, an arrow penetrating my heart. I have a pathetic life. I'm alone and useless. What else did he think of me?

'Wow, then I guess I should be grateful. You kidnap me. You try to rape me. It's every girls dream isn't it. Why didn't I fucking see it before?' I screamed.

'I didn't try to rape you. I'm absolutely disgusted, you'd think I'd force myself on you, you little...'

'Erik, remember, she doesn't know how it works,' Nathan exclaimed coolly.

'Well what did she think I was going to do. I was going towards her neck. I am a werewolf. I thought it was pretty obvious,' Erik seethed.

'But...'

'HELLO. I'm still here.' I unterrupted.

'Be quiet Amalia. I won't allow for my mate to disrespect me,' Erik snapped, looking me down.

I felt my blood boil in a rage at how he spoke to me. Did he think I was going to be some little pet that would wait at his command? At that point, I saw red.

'YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. I FUCKING HATE YOUU.' I screamed loudly, punching him in the chest. He grabbed my hands as I thrashed and fought against him. I hadn't realised by then, that Nathan had pulled the car over and has stepped out, giving us privacy.

'I want to go home.' I wailed.

'You never had a home. you're home is with me now.' Erik said calmly. I jumped out the car and stormed towards the edge of the road and screamed loudly, letting the anger, the hurt, everything to pour out till my throat burned. I began sobbing and dropped down onto my bottom, pulling my knees up and crying.

This was it. I was being forced to become somebody's wife. Somebody I didn't love or even like. I had no control anymore. I didn't get a say. And I couldn't leave. I was stuck. Forever.

I felt somebody's arms wrap around me and pull me up carrying me back towards the car. I didn't realise till I looked up that it was Nathan that was holding me. I cried into his chest as he rubbed my back.

'Just let it out.' He sighed. I felt the car rumble to life and drive off. Soon I was so exhausted from all the crying, I fell asleep.

Erik POV

I watched her scream in agony at the side of the road, which made my heart break. This was getting harder. She didn't understand this was how it had to happen. She'd know one day but she didn't right now. I went to go towards her before Nathan stopped me.

'Let me.' He said softly.

'Why, she's my mate.' I snarled.

'Exactly. She said it herself, she trusts me more, because I never hit on her. In her eyes, I'm not wanting anything from her. Just let me comfort her the now. She will come to trust you.' He said logically. I gave up but the anger didn't subsidise. I didn't want him to comfort my mate. I wanted to comfort my mate. At that point, my inner wolf began yelling.

And you did a brilliant job of comforting her in the car didn't you.

It had to be said

Could have said it more nicely. Now you've hurt her.

Remember you were the one who scared her by growling at her in the woods.

I was angry at you. She tried to leave because of you.

You're telling me you didn't want to claim her.

I want it more than anything. But I want her to want it too.

'Her body wanted it. I could feel it.

The mind and body are two separate entities. Her body wanted it surely, but her mind didn't. It was confused. Wait till her mind is connected with her body. Then we will claim her, and she will gladly let us.

Fine. Whatever

HE'S TOUCHING HER. WHY IS HE TOUCHING HER.

I looked up, trying to control my wolf and myself as Nate carried a sobbing Amalia to the car. He went in and I followed into the car. I looked in the rearview mirror and saw Amalia crying into his shirt, her tiny fist grabbing some material of the shirt. I felt myself glare at Nate, who just rolled his eyes and mouthed 'Drive.'

Logically I knew Nathan wouldn't do anything. He was head over heels in love with Jamie and I was his Beta and Best-friend. He would never break the morals.

Soon the sobbing stopped and was replaced by Amalia's soft breathing. I instantly felt jealous that Amalia could fall asleep in Nathan's arm when last night, I had to take her from the chair and place her in the bed when she was unconscious, just so I could sleep next to her.

And that was all because she didn't trust me. In her eyes, I'm still the bad guy. She thought I was trying to...... I can't even think the word. Werewolves are yeah of course, possessive, territorial, domineering, aggressive, but it is taboo to force themselves upon someone who doesn't want it.

I only wanted to mark her and begin the mating process. She would begin to feel what I was feeling for her and then would understand. But as usual, Nate was right. It was simply too soon for that.

You think?

My wolf growled at me. I growled back to shut him up. I didn't really like him right now considering that I am insanely jealous that Amalia and my wolf had connected. Ever since last night out in the woods, my wolf would not stop yelping in excitement and purring in contentment when she was near and was growing frustrated with me since it was because of me that Amalia kept her distance.

At least my wolf rubbed his scent all of her. Now that thought made me grin happily, knowing that my own scent was mixed with hers.

I drove for the next several hours till darkness crept in and Nate toke over. I slide in the back and held Amalia in my arms, smelling her scent of summer rain. I stroked her soft brown hair, twisting several strands with my finger. Soon enough, I drifted off into a blissful sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9M 234K 42
After an Alpha has given up looking for their mate, and they need a Luna to help run the pack, they will organise an event known as The Whipping. Fe...
430K 13.8K 26
Being a hunter and a werewolf at the same time, does not always work out. For instance when you meet your mate. Upon meeting your other half you shou...
1.1K 52 18
23 year old carefree Amani just moved into her new home at the edge of the woods, unaware that she was only mere feet away from Werewolf territory. T...
1.4K 135 35
Phoenix Smith thought her life was going to be ok-that was before she'd been taken anyway.She's stuck in a basement being tortured over and over unti...