For Worse,For Better,and Fore...

By lovesickyuno

"Shit.", she cursed as she got out of the car, "Ya!!! Did you not see??!!", Jisoo said as she checked the bac... More

Chapter 1 : The Beginning Of Us
Chapter 2 : You Again?
Chapter 3 : I'm Taking You Out
Chapter 4 : Who Do You Love?
Chapter 5 : Day Out
Chapter 6 : Take Her Home
Chapter 7 : Wedding Nerves
Chapter 8 : The First Day
Chapter 9 : First Arguments
Chapter 10 : Honeymoon Things
Chapter 11 : Post-Honeymoon
Chapter 12 : How much do you love each other?
Chapter 13 : I promised I'd take care of you
Chapter 14 : Meant For You
Chapter 15 : I Hope We Find Love
Chapter 16 : He Likes Me Not
Chapter 17 : Secrets
Chapter 18 : What Are We?
Chapter 19 : Trouble
Chapter 20 : No Boundary
Chapter 21 : Almost
Chapter 22 : Fooled
Chapter 23 : Cold
Chapter 24 : He doesn't love you
Chapter 25 : Let Me Go
Chapter 26 : The First
Chapter 27 : Nightmare
Chapter 28 : I'm Here
Chapter 29 : Better Late Than Never
Chapter 30 : May I?
Chapter 31 : Crazy About You
Chapter 32 : Insane
Chapter 33 : First Honeymoon
Chapter 34 : Childhood Reunion
Chapter 36 : The Possible End
Chapter 37 : Regrets
Chapter 38 (Last Chapter) : Forever
A/N
A/N
A/N
update!!! πŸ—£πŸ—£
U P D A T E
πŸ’Ÿ U P D A T E πŸ’Ÿ
Update 😌
UPDATE TODAY PART TWO !!!
A N N O U N C E M E N T
UPDATE !!!!!1!1!1!1!!!!
U P D A T E
A's Announcement! ❀️
ANNOUNCMENT!!! NEW BOOK!!!
announcement!
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK.
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK 2

Chapter 35 : Miracles

2.2K 83 5
By lovesickyuno

Jisoo was at home the next day, waiting impatiently for Jinyoung, she glanced up at the clock and saw that it was almost time, she missed him a lot.

Suddenly, she heard the front door open and went running towards it, immediately crashing into Jinyoung for a hug. Jinyoung stumbled backwards a bit, but hugged her back, spinning her around slowly.

"I missed you.", Jisoo said after they pulled away.

"I missed you more.", he said as he kissed her forehead.

"You should wash up, my mum called and asked us to have dinner at their house later.", she smiled.

"Alright, but I want my welcome home present first.", Jinyoung joked, Jisoo was puzzled at first but then she realised what he was talking about.

"Perv!", Jisoo laughed slapping his shoulder lightly as she went upstairs with Jinyoung following behind her.

-

They just got home from the family dinner and Jisoo was upstairs while Jinyoung was downstairs.

Jinyoung was switching through the channels until he received a text. It was from Taera.

To : Jinyoung
From : Taera

Wow! Your wife is one smart lady, is this what she does while you're out of town?

(image)
(image)

Jinyoung looked at the images that were sent, and it was pictures of Jisoo and Minho having coffee together, laughing with each other.

Jisoo came downstairs and Jinyoung looked up at her, her face changed once she saw the expression on his face as he walked towards her.

"Who's this?", Jinyoung asked as he showed her the pictures on his phone.

She looked up at him, puzzled.

"Where did you get those? It's just my childhood friend, before you get mad, if it wasn't for him Jungwon could've done things to me.", Jisoo pointed out, "He just asked me out for coffee after the incident, nothing much.", Jisoo assured Jinyoung.

"Oh so he's just a childhood friend?", Jinyoung asked and Jisoo nodded.

"Who sent those to you anyway?", Jisoo asked as she folded her arms.

"Someone.", Jinyoung said hesitantly.

"I know that but who? Taera?", Jisoo said.

"And if it is?", Jinyoung said, only to realise how wrong that came out.

"I knew it.", she scoffed, "I saw her walking out of the cafe, and I knew she had something up her sleeve.", Jisoo said, "Why do you still keep in touch with her Jinyoung?", Jisoo sighed, fed up, "If it was me, you would have gotten so mad. Sometimes I think you trust her more than me.", Jisoo sighed as she went back upstairs.

"Jisoo, that's not what I mean.", Jinyoung said, pulling her back towards him.

"Forget it, I'm having a headache I want to sleep.", Jisoo said as she removed his hand away from her arm.

"Jisoo..", he sighed as she went up the stairs.

Jisoo went inside their master bedroom and sat down on the bed, sighing.

Suddenly, her phone rang, it was Minho.

"Hey.", Jisoo said over the line.

"Hey, sorry for calling you late at night, I have something to tell you but I just finished work so yeah.", Minho said.

"What is it?", Jisoo said.

"Jungwon..., there's a strong chance he'll be arrested for good.", Minho said.

"A-are you serious?", Jisoo responded, relieved with the news.

"Yes, apparently, many girls have been his victim, it's not just you and Yerin, mostly harrasment or assault and some cases similar to Yerin, but the police still needs further investigation, so let's hope for the best.", Minho said.

"Oh my, have you told Yerin? I know she'll be relieved.", Jisoo said.

"Yes, I just arrived home, so I'm going to tell her now.", Minho said.

"Okay, I'm going to go tell Jinyoung, thanks.", Jisoo said over the line as she hung up.

Jinyoung walked into the room, slowly closing the door behind him, he looked at Jisoo and she was smiling as she walked towards him.

"I have good news, Jungwon might be arrested for good.", Jisoo said.

"Really?", Jinyoung asked, surprised, "That's great.", Jinyoung smiled.

Jisoo hugged him and he hugged her back.

"Anyway, about just now-"

"It's alright, I know you were just being jealous.", Jisoo teased, "But believe me, Minho is just one of my good friends. And I'd really appreciate it if you don't keep in touch with Taera anymore, please....", Jisoo said as she chewed on her bottom lip.

"Alright, I won't.", he said, and she smiled at that, moments after, she started yawning.

"You're already sleepy.", Jinyoung chuckled, "Let's go to sleep.", Jinyoung said leading her towards the bed.

-

Yerin was in her room, sitting down on her daybed, zoning out. Suddenly, someone knocked on her door.

"Come in.", she said with a sigh. She looked up and it was her brother.

"Hey.", Minho smiled, and she gave him a weak smile, "Can I come in? I have good news to tell you.", Minho said, and she nodded.

"It's about..Jungwon.", Minho said cautiously, even the name itself scared her, she swallowed and nodded slowly, "I caught him harassing Jisoo, you remember her right? She was your bestfriend.", Minho said cautiously.

"J-jisoo? How is she? Is she alright?", Yerin asked, concerned.

"She is, and we talked after that, she's married now, and she misses you.", Minho said.

"She's married? Oh wow.", Hyeri said, surprise, "I miss her too.", she said barely audible.

"Yep, I know you do, we can catch up soon with her if you'd like.", Minho said and Yerin nodded with a smile, "But anyway, here comes the better news.", Minho continued, "Jungwon might be arrested for good.", Minho said.

"R-really?", Yerin said, her face lighting up.

"Yes, you weren't the only victim, he can be arrested for good if someone comes forward with enough evidence proving that he has commited a crime.", Minho said, hinting his sister, Yerin looked away.

"But oppa..", Yerin trailed.

"Yerin, you'll be alright, you have enough evidence proving that he has took advantage of you, if you come forward, you'll not only do it for yourself but for a few girls out there including Jisoo.", Minho said, "Your medical report says it all, they found his DNA, so please, I'm asking you to do this because I'm your brother and I'm worried about you, mum and dad are worried about you, this will bring you peace, I promise you Yerin.", Minho encouraged.

Yerin felt a big lump in her throat, she took a deep breath and went towards her bedside table, she opened the drawer and took out the big envelope from the hospital, containing her medical report from the morning after she was raped.

She handed Minho the report.

"Does this mean you agree?", Minho asked, hopeful.

"Y-yes.", Yerin said slowly, as she nodded.

"Finally, you have no idea how much that relieves me, we can go tommorow morning to the police station, you have to give your statement.", Minho said and she nodded, "Alright, go to sleep, it's late.", Minho said, getting up from the bed and patting his sister's head gently.

-

A week and a half later, it was finally official, Lee Jungwon will be locked up in prison for 3 years, after all the court trial they have gone through, he was finally arrested.

"I'm so relieved.", Yerin said, tearing up, Minho pulled her into a big bear hug.

"Do you feel so much better now?", Minho said and she nodded, wiping her tears.

-

"BABE!!! HE IS ARRESTED FOR GOOD!!", Jisoo exclaimed, hugging Jinyoung.

"Are you serious??!!", Jinyoung asked, surprised and relieved.

"Yes!!! One less thing to worry about.", Jisoo smiled, and Jinyoung hugged her, swaying them both side to side. Jisoo inhaled his scent until she quickly pulled away, gagging.

"Jinyoung seriously, I'm asking you again, did you change your cologne?", she said.

"What do you mean? This is your favourite one.", Jinyoung frowned.

"Really? Then why does it smell different..", Jisoo trailed.

Jinyoung was about to respond until his phone rang.

"Hello? What? For real?", Jinyoung exclaimed, "Okay, I'll be there tommorow.", Jinyoung said, sighing.

"What's wrong?", Jisoo said after he had hung up.

"The project there had a minor setback, so I have to go back there tommorow.", he said as he raked his hair back with his fingers.

"How long will you be there?", Jisoo asked, chewing on her bottom lip.

"A few days, at least 5 to 6 days..", Jinyoung said looking at her tenderly, "I'm sorry, I know I just got home.", he sighed.

"No, it's fine, I'm alright, it's about work anyway.", Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you, we should go on a holiday sometime soon.", Jinyoung suggested.

"But we just did like over a month ago.", Jisoo laughed.

"Who says we can't again?", Jinyoung raised an eyebrow.

"Alright, where would you wanna go?", Jisoo said.

"Paris probably.", Jinyoung said.

"The city of love.", Jisoo continued.

"Any city is the city of love when you're there.", Jinyoung joked sheepishly.

"Stop! You're the cheesiest person I know.", Jisoo laughed as he pulled her closer.

The next morning, Jinyoung was all ready to head to the airport.

"You sure you'll be alright?", Jinyoung and she nodded.

"I will, if I can survive a week without you, I'm pretty sure I'll be alright for 5 days.", she smiled as she handed him his jacket.

"Okay, but just call me if you need anything.", Jinyoung said as he leaned in to kiss her temple.

"Yes sir.", Jisoo said with a smile.

-

"Just follow her for now. Watch her every move, especially if she's with some other guy.", Taera ordered the guy she had hired to stalk Jisoo.

"What do you need me to do once she's with another guy?", the guy asked.

"You idiot! Do I need to tell you that too?", Taera said, annoyed. "You take a picture of course, and then send it to me.", Taera smirked mischieviously.

"Alright. Don't worry miss, we got this.", the guy said.

"You better, I'm not paying you for you to mess up.", Taera said, "Now get out, and remember to send me the photos.", Taera said nonchalantly.

She folded her arms and exhaled, a sigh of satisfaction coming out of her.

-

After feeling so nauseous and having weird cravings lately, Jisoo finally looked up her symptoms online and her heart raced at the fact that she might be pregnant. It's not that she hadn't been suspecting that she was pregnant, she has but she wasn't sure if her instincts were right.

She went to the nearest pharmacy to get a pregnancy test, and went home to get tested.

After following the instructions, she paced back and forth in the bathroom waiting for the results, it felt like it was the longest minute of her life. She was chewing on her lip as she kept looking at her watch. Finally, after what felt like forever, a minute passed.

She took a deep breath before checking the results, she picked up the stick slowly, she was nervous for the results, she didn't want to get her hopes up.

She looked at the results, and it was...positive. She squealed in happiness. She wanted to call Jinyoung and let him know since he was out of town, but she figured she wanted to confirm it first by going to the doctors.

Jinyoung on the other hand was trying to reach Jisoo, but she wasn't picking up, he huffed at that, so he decided to text her instead.

To : Jisoo
From : Jinyoung

Babe, can you call me back?

Jisoo came out of the consultation room, beaming, she is officially 7 weeks pregnant. She couldn't contain herself and her cheeks were hurting from smiling so much due to the happy news.

She quickly took out her phone to tell Jinyoung, but then she thought that she wanted to surprise him instead. She read the message Jinyoung had sent her and quickly called him back.

"I thought you'd never call back.", Jinyoung said from the other line.

"Hi!!", Jisoo said cheerfully and Jinyoung chuckled.

"You sound happy, what are you up to?", Jinyoung said.

"Nothing, I'm just happy that I got to talk to you.", she smiled as she got into her car.

"I'll be home in a two days, I'll see you soon, I miss you.", Jinyoung said over the line.

"We miss you too.", Jisoo said, hinting him, "Babe, I have to go now, bye, I love you.", Jisoo said quickly, afraid that she might ruin the surprise.

We? Jinyoung thought.

"Alright, I love you too, but what do you mean b-", Jinyoung was then cut off with Jisoo hanging up on him.

"She just hung up on me..", Jinyoung said, shaking his head.

Jisoo decided to go shop, it was a weekend anyway. She went over to the baby department, and looked through the clothes and shoes, they were so tiny and little.

She ended up buying a pair of white shoes and a set of clothes for her future daughter or son, she didn't care for all that, as long as her baby was healthy.

Suddenly, as she was walking, she bumped into Minho.

"Oh hey.", Minho said.

"Hey.", Jisoo smiled.

"You alone?", Minho said.

"Yes, Jinyoung's out of town again.", Jisoo said.

"Oh, I see, I came with Yerin by the way.", Minho smiled.

"You did? Where is she?", Jisoo asked excitedly.

"She's about to make her way here from the cashier, are you free, we can catch up maybe?", Minho suggested.

"Of course I'm free, I'm just about to see Hyeri in 20 minutes, we can suprise her!", Jisoo exclaimed.

"Yes!", Minho said excitedly.

Suddenly Jisoo started blinking countlessly, there was something in her left eye.

"What's wrong?", Minho asked puzzled.

"T-there's just something in my eye.", Jisoo said, still blinking her left eye.

"Here let me see.", Minho said as he leaned in to get a closer look, he leaned in and blew on it slowly, a few moments later, it was gone.

"Thanks.", Jisoo said after he stepped away.

"No biggie, you're still the same.", Minho chuckled and Jisoo slapped his shoulder lightly. Suddenly, she heard someone calling her name, she turned around and saw Yerin.

"Jisoo?", Yerin asked suprised.

"Yerin..", Jisoo said with a sad smile, Yerin quickly went over to her and hugged her, Jisoo hugged her back.

"God, I missed you and Hyeri, you have no idea, I'm sorry I distanced myself back in highschool, I just thought you both didn't need me anymore.", Yerin said sadly.

"Yerin?!! Are you kidding? We were worried about you, and when you distanced yourself from us we thought you hated us.", Jisoo said.

"No, I could never hate you, I'm sorry..", Yerin sighed.

"I'm sorry too..", Jisoo said as they hugged again, "Let's not talk about the past anymore, we can start a new chapter.", Jisoo smiled.

"Alright.", Yerin said, inhaling, "How's Hyeri?", Yerin asked.

"Actually, we're about to see her now!", Jisoo exclaimed.

-

"You're early.", Hyeri said sarcastically.

"Sorry! I was just looking for some stuff and probably bumped into a couple of people.", Jisoo smirked.

"Who?", Hyeri said as she raised an eyebrow.

"Turn around.", Jisoo gestured, Hyeri turned around and she was speechless.

"Yerin? Minho?", she said, shocked and surprised.

The four of them ended up catching up all together, talking about everything and all the memories they had shared.

"It was nice doing this, I'm so glad you're back Yerin, we finally feel complete again, it has always been the 3 of us.", Hyeri smiled.

"Me too, we should do this more often, just us girls.", Yerin laughed, and her brother scowled at her.

"Actually, that's a brilliant idea!", Jisoo said, and they just laughed at Minho who was the only guy there.

END OF CHAPTER

A/N : HEY GUYS!!! I will be updating again in 2 days time hope you enjoyed these few chapters ! 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.9K 28
"Not your girlfriend?! Are you fucking kidding me Namjoon!" He was speechless. "She was clinging on your arm and introduced her to 'us' like she was...
29.4K 1.6K 24
"Are you ready to experience real pain?" Jimin couldn't pretend any longer. He's never had this type of physical contact with the stalker before and...
2.3K 157 9
"Well... yeah I will get in trouble if I failed, but..." He resumes walking, hearing Yoongi take an uneasy step forward. "But what?" He forces out of...