Johnny Depp pregnancy series

By head_over_hiddleston

Just a cute, fluffy series about you having johnny's baby #8 in #depp More

1. Talking about it
2. Finding out
3. Telling Him
4. Morning Sickness
5. Telling your Family
6. First ultra sound
7. Starting to Show
8. Cravings
9. Mood swings
10. Gender predictions
11. Finding out the gender
12. First kick
13. He hears you talking to baby (his POV)
14. Picking a name
15. shopping for baby
16. He leaves to go film overseas for a couple of weeks
17. While hes away in tour
18. He arrives home
19. How you fall asleep
20. He talks to the baby
NOTE
21. Talking to his mum
22. Last ultra sound
24. Labour
25. The birth
A/N
A/N

23. Sore and uncomfortable

6.3K 90 2
By head_over_hiddleston

*2:30am* is what the clock read. It had been the fifth time you had woken up tonight. Johnny felt you stir, " go to sleep babe" he says in the cute sleepy voice he always does. "I can't, baby keeps moving" you sob, " I just want to sleep" you sob even more. You snuggle up on Johnny's chest, as you sob, baby kept moving and there was no room in your stomach for her anymore, little to say Johnny felt horrible. "Oh baby, I know you do, just close your eyes lovely" he says as he runs his hands through your hair, making you fall asleep.

*8:00am*
"UGHHH" you yell. Johnny comes running up, "what's wrong?!" He says as he pants. "My ankles and my back are so sore!! Plus I haven't slept in ages!!" You exclaim as you break down in tears, " I love that I'm carrying our baby, but she needs to come soon, i-i am just so sore and uncomfortable."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.7K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
1.9M 83.7K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
6K 930 24
{Editing} ~Goktug Love story~ Daughter of Tekfur Thomas was very humble and amiable. She was a youthful, admirable women which many men adore. Elenor...
17.8K 319 15
Skylar is just a young orphan girl who lost her "parents" to a fatal car crash at just 1yr old. Unfortunately, she was placed in an orphanage ran by...