You're So Annoying โœ”๏ธ

By _xXUnicornSlayerXx_

I continue throwing pebbles at his window, a grin on my face. He finally opens his window, glaring at me. "W... More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Epilogue

25

50.9K 2.4K 1K
By _xXUnicornSlayerXx_

Frost's p.o.v
***************

   Chapter Twenty-five: It's like Mission Impossible up in here

"She looks so peaceful,"

"They have the same nose."

"Wow. They do,"

"Wait... so since Frost is my half-sister, does that make August my... half half sister?"

I pry open my eyes and squint at the daylight. I look around and see I'm in my living room.

Wait I don't remember getting here. I don't remember anything, except... walking into a room and fighting a dragon.

Come to think of it, I don't think I beat the dragon.

"How- what? How did I get here?" I ask Nailia in a really groggy voice.

I sit up on my couch to find August in one of those baby cart things, staring at me. Like, someone puts their baby in it... I can't remember what they're called.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"One in the afternoon."

I guess I am a heavy sleeper. Eh. I love to sleep. And food. And Pudge.

I look down at my clothing and see I'm in my cupcake pajamas. "Hey, I don't remember changing!"

"Two days," Nailia states, "You've been asleep for two days."

"W-what? That's not- is that even possible?! Did I even eat? Drink water?" I exclaim in pure shock. Mom nods, and dad chuckles.

"You slept walk into the kitchen and practically had a feist in here." mom explains.

"You've always been a big sleeper, honey." dad says while flipping the next page of his newspaper.

"Honey?" I raise my brows.

Since when did he start... never mind.

"Yeah... mom calls you honey," he says slowly.

"But you aren't mom. You aren't flat, you have a stick and two cherries." I state which makes Nailia laugh.

I am confusion.

"Wait... so I technically hybernated?! I knew it! I really am an animal." I say and mom chuckles.

"No honey, you aren't an animal." Mom chuckles and picks up August. I open my mouth to say something when the doorbell rings, cutting me off.

"Oh! Honey, I want you to meet somebody." Mom says while walking over to the door. She opens it to reveal a man around her age.

"Ma, are you dating again?" I tease with a smirk. She opens and closes her mouth, a light blush on her cheeks. "Oh my god, you are!" I exclaim, my eyes wide.

"Hello! I'm Neo, nice to meet you!" this so-called, Neo waves at me. He kisses my mom's lips, which makes her blush even more.

"I thought I had a mother once," I sigh dramatically and stand up. Crossing my arms, I slowly walk up to Neo. "What kind of job do you have?"

"I'm a criminal lawyer," he answers while putting an arm around mom's waist.

"Okay... how did you meet my mom?"

"We've been friends since high school-"

"WHAT?!" my mouth falls open, "You- out of all the stories I've been told, she's never told me about you!"

He smirks at my mom, "Stories huh?" he then looks August and his expression changes to love and adoration.

Wait...

"Hey baby girl," he sets his briefcase down and takes August from my mom.

Baby girl!?

"Wait... dad?" I turn to my dad with my brows raised. Dad clears his throat while reading his paper. "Are you saying..." I look back at mom with my mouth open.

"Oh god... that isn't my dad's seed... is it..." I point at Neo while backing away. "You... and mom... ew."

I can't believe she did the nasty with someone. And I have never met him! And she's hidden it from me for nine months!

This is the slickest thing my mom has ever done.

"Honey, you aren't... mad are you?" mom asks, fiddling with her fingers.

"No? Why would I be mad at you?" I say while keeping my eyes on Neo. "Me and you are going to have a talk later. Which might involve some punches and death threats."

I spent two hours asking Neo questions and threatening him. He and my dad surprisingly got along, and Nailia ignored him.

"Are you... ticklish?" I giggle while tickling August. She simply stares at me with her round eyes.

"Frost! Come here," mom calls me upstairs. I hand August over to Nailia— who gladly takes her.

I run up the steps two at a time, "Yeah?"

Mom stands at the door that she would never let me go in.

I wonder if that's because she's been hiding dead bodies. Or like, they're a bunch of her old photo albums I can make fun of.

So many things can be in there.

"I worked on this everytime you went to school," she opens the door, "And I want to show you before Neo."

She pushes open the door, and I gasp.

"Oh wow," I say, stepping in. "It's pretty. How much money did you spend? Oh my god, did you become an assassin and kill people for money?"

She laughs, "No, don't be silly."

I hug her, "No more secrets, okay?" She hugs me back and whispers and okay.

"Otherwise I'd have to slap you with a chicken's ass."

"Frost Matthews, watch your mouth," she scolds and flicks my forehead. We walked back downstairs to find Nailia rocking August, Neo putting presents under the tree, and dad hanging up Christmas lights.

"Wow. You're decorating without me?" I grin at dad, "I feel betrayed."

He laughs, "Just a little bit."

"Hey maybe you, Neo and dad can go shopping for gifts!" Mom exclaims and I nod.

"May I get something?" I ask mom with my bottom lip pushed out.

"I guess." she sighs and I bolt back upstairs. I run into my room and see Pudge calmly sitting on my bed. He meows when he sees me, and I smile at him.

"How did you get in?" I ask him while petting him. He meows and I notice my window open. I walk over to the window and peek out.

Nova's curtain is shut, and his window is closed.

I sigh and close my window.

I wonder what he's doing. Wait, no I don't. I don't care, and he doesn't care either. He probably wants to hit me with his car or rip my head off like the Wendigo in Until Dawn.

I run to my closet and pull out some ripped black jeans, a white t-shirt and my worn out Converse.

Once I changed, I said goodbye to Pudge and ran downstairs.

"Alright losers! We're going shopping!" I say to dad and Neo while dragging them out of the house.

"Ah, so. Neo huh?" dad awkwardly says while we pile in his car. "How long have you and Denisse been... together."

As I buckle my seatbelt, I notice an old bag of cotton candy on the seat. I pick it up and find it still has the yummy goodness in it.

I mean... it isn't harmful... right? Ooo, what if it's still soft! Oo, and then I can eat it!

I'm hungry, all of a sudden. Wait who am I kidding? I'm always hungry.

Ha... ha.

And I wonder why I get tired faster in p.e than everybody else.

I put a piece in my mouth only to find it rock hard.

Aw man. I was planning on eating this.

"A year. I was actually away on a business trip in California... I really didn't want to miss August being born." he sighs and turns around to look at me.

Immediately, I spit out the cotton candy and it lands on the ground. Neo raises a brow and chuckles. "Are you hungry?"

"Eheh... no..." I lie and shoot him finger guns. "Never!"

"That's a big fat lie. She's always hungry." dad laughs which seems to make Neo laugh as well.

At least it isn't awkward anymore.

"When we get to the store, you can pick something you like," Neo says with a smile.

"Okay. Thank you! I thought I was a goner," I grin and lie back in my seat.

Maybe Neo isn't so bad.

We arrived at the store, and it wasn't that busy. I'm kind of shocked. I mean, it's Christmas! People should be arguing and pulling each others hair to get the stuffed animal for their child!

And I totally don't do that.

I mean I do. But like, the stuffed animal would be for me.

I pile out of the car along with the other two. "What do you want for Christmas?" Neo asks me as we walk inside the good old Wal-Mart

"My two front teeth." I grin and he chuckles. Dad shakes his head in amusement while looking at some wrapping paper.

"But seriously, I need new shoes." I kick up one leg to show him. "I mean, they're falling apart!" I point to a hole that gets bigger everytime I wear it.

He examines it then asks for my shoe size. I tell him, and he wanders off. I look around for dad, and he wandered off too.

"Great," I let my arms fall to my side, "I'm left alone."

I turn around only to see the last person I'd expect.

"Nova?" I say, a little too loudly. As I see him begin to turn around, I duck down to the ground, and hide behind a big plastic bucket.

Why is he here?

Suddenly, I hear frantic footsteps coming my way, and I search around for a hiding spot. I spot the clothing area and begin frantically crawling over there.

Once I reach one of those clearance rack things, I crawl inside of it. I cover my mouth as I see Nova's red Converse.

"Dude I heard someone say my name," Nova says as another pair of shoes appear.

Oh god I'm trapped, in a clothing rack, inside of Wal-Mart.

I carefully move a pair of jeans out of my way, and peek. I see the back of Nova's booty, and Harry.

Oh wow I haven't seen him since the party.

"You're just tired, that's all." Harry says, glancing at me. He does the slightest nod and pats Nova on the back.

Now I see why Harry is Nova's man. Manon wouldn't even cover me.

"Do you think she'd like blue or purple." Nova asks Harry, holding up something out of my view.

She? She who? The girl at the game? YUCK!!!!! Ugh I cannot.

"Hm... probably purple." Harry responds as they walk away.

It's probably for the girl from the game. Oh why do I care?

'Cause you like him, duh.

Do you ever shut up?

It's not like he likes me. He's said it many times, he doesn't like me.

Whatever.

It's Chrismas, and I get to spend time with my family.

I poke my head out and see Nova, and Harry not to far away. I also see my dad and Neo looking at baby clothes.

Okay. If I army crawl to dad and Neo, I can get by Nova and Harry without getting seen. But I'd also have to be super quiet, and not bump into anything.

Sounds easy.

It's like Mission Impossible up in here.

I waited until Nova wasn't paying attention, and I quickly crawled out of the clothes. I army crawled successfully over to my dad and Neo.

They both stare at me quizzically as I crawl around them. "Don't mind me," I whisper to them while standing up. I blow out a breath, and smooth my shirt.

"Where were you?" Dad asks.

"Sneaking around." I answer and pick up some socks. "Aren't these cute!"

•.•

"Oh mother! We're home with a bunch of presents!" I yell into the house as I fail to hold all the bags.

Nailia takes some bags and sets them on the table. "Geez, you guys got a lot of stuff."

"Yeah, there was a bunch of really good things on sale today. Especially some treats and junk food." Neo says.

"We actually got August some stuff too," dad says to mom who is breast feeding August.

"Wow mom. Get a room will ya?" I cover both mine and Nailia's eyes. Mom snickers and playfully slaps my arm.

"I breast fed you too."

"Okay, I think that's enough information for today!" I exclaim and everyone laughs.

"Anyways," mom says as she hands August to Neo, "Girls, do you want to help me make cookies?"

Nailia and I nod our heads, and follow mom to the kitchen.

"So, I was thinking of inviting aunt Juniper and aunt Klair for Christmas." mom says, and I gasp with a squeal.

Lets just say, my aunts Juniper and Klair, my mom's sisters, are the best people I have ever met. Like, when I was younger, they would take me to the candy store and we would all buy the entire store.

And, unlike my dad, they actually like Manon.

We haven't seen each other in a long time, and I can't wait. I wonder if they still have that

"Yes! Please do," I say while mixing the cookie dough.

Neo better be prepared for some roasting, and the house to be burned down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for any spelling errors.

TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TURNER

BEEN WISHIN FOR A BURNER

sorry. That song has been stuck in my head for daayyyssssssss.

I've watched Coraline like 30 times now, and I'm rewatching rn actually.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

"YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU,"

"yOu HaVe A vErY fUnNy WaY oF sHoWiNg It."

August's room ↓↓↓↓

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

...please..

Lots of pizza🍕❤

-_xXUnicornSlayerXx_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 5.4K 24
โMysterious," he hummed in amusement. "I like it. Are you new then, mystery girl?โž - High school is like a game of chess. You have to gamble the move...
280K 6.8K 101
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
226K 2.6K 38
-ORIGINAL WORK- Perseus Jackson is reborn. And no, he doesn't get a new body. But his life changes. Not only he is unpredictable, but so his is style...
36.9K 1.4K 11
๐˜๐ข๐ณ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐…๐š๐ง ๐…๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง [โš ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  โš ]