The Guy From This Summer

By Days1013

The Coopers (Betty, Polly, and Chic) go to stay at their cousins for the summer to get away from their home t... More

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Authors Note
Part-25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Authors Note!!!
Authors Note:
NEWS!!!
NEW BOOK!!!
I'm Back(ish)

Part-6

4.5K 102 56
By Days1013

Betty's POV:
I woke up at 6:00 this morning and got dressed for my hand out day with V. I wore a pink tank, shorts and a sweater.
Betty's Outfit, hair, and makeup⬇️

I had just gotten done with my hair when my phone lit up with a text from V.

V😘: Hey I'm picking u up I'll be there in 5minutes.
B😍: KK

I packed pj's and another outfit into a drawstring bag and waited for her.

When she got here I got in the car. "What are we going to do V?" I ask. "We are going shopping!" She squeals I squeal with her. We get to the mall. "They are having a sale to sell their spring stuff so let's go." She says as we rush to a store. When we got in there she started picking out clothes left and right. "B try these out fits on." She says and hands me a stack of clothes.

Betty's Outfits⬇️

I only wanted to buy one if that but V bought them for me anyway. "V you didn't have to buy those and what are you getting?" I asked. "Yes I did and I'll go try them on."

Veronica's Outfits⬇️

We bought the outfits then went to Bath and Body Works. We bought a few different things then went to Sephora. "So do you wanna buy the dresses for the dance today or later into the summer?" "When ever you want but I do have one with me just in case." She thought for a minute. "We are gonna buy 2 summer dresses each today then we will buy the dresses for the dance later into the summer because I just really wanna go dress shopping." I laughed we bought out items and went to the dress shop.

Veronica's Dresses⬇️

Betty's Dresses⬇️

Once we got the dresses we went to Pop's for lunch. We laughed then we heard. "Oh Juggie you're so funny!" As the bell rang. I was almost in tears. "B are you ok I'm sure it's nothing come on." She said she stood up and paid. I kept hearing giggles which made itfell like I was being stabbed in the heart repeatedly. As we left I heard him. "Hey Betts wait up!" He reached me in the parking lot. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked. I couldn't speak. "Jug did you seriously just ask her what's wrong after what we just witnessed in there." V said. "My hang out with Toni made her sad?" He asked confused. "B, go wait in the car I'll be over in a sec." Veronica said. I did as she asked.

Veronica's POV:
He seemed clueless which I was gonna fix. Once Betty had the car door shut I started. "We are sitting there hanging out trying to se of away she could stay in Riverdale then we hear. 'Oh, Juggie you're so funny!' Like what the hell?! The look on her face made it seemed like she had been stabbed. Then we heard more flirtatious giggles and it look like Betty had been petrified looking like she was stabbed repeatedly!" I shout. "I was hanging out with Toni because everybody else is busy, and I wasn't even talking when she was laughing. I literally said 'let's get lunch I'm hungry.' She must have seen Betts before me knowing it would hurt her she tried to make it seem like we were flirting." He said. I cooled down some. "Might wanna tell that to B she looked pretty crushed." I said as I walked over to the car.

Betty's POV:
I sat in the car thinking. 'Why do I wanna stay here again? What is the point of staying when they're happy enough without you?' V opened the door. "Hey you need to talk to Jug he can drop you off at my house when you're done." She said I got out. "Hey Betts, please don't be mad..." I cut him off. "Mad no I'm not mad I'm hurt." I tried to walk away. "Betty please listen to me I wasn't flirting or on a date with her she was trying to make you mad at me and jealous so we would break up." He said. "Jug the only reason I want to stay here is because I had friends and you, but I'm scared I'm losing you on the second day." I said almost in tears. "No you'll never lose me." He said and pulled me into a kiss. "Do you wanna know why you won't lose me?" He asked. "Why?" I said still upset. "Because I love you Betts." He said. I was blushing. "I love you too that's why it hurt." I stated. He pulled me into a hug. "I will never and would never hurt you on purposely. Okay?" I nodded into his chest. Then we heard. "Juggie you're on a date with me remember not her!" It was Toni. "It wasn't a date!" He yelled I about lost it because she walked over and kissed him. "YOU DICK SUCKING WHORE YOU KNOW HE IS MINE SO BACK THE FUCK OFF BITCH!!!" I shouted. "Oh really. Juggie chose would you rather be with me or this weirdo?" He stood there just stood there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 519 37
Jughead Jones came new in town to meet a quiet and shy Betty Cooper. She doesn't open up to anyone including her brother but maybe Jughead can change...
198K 3.6K 35
⚠️*WARNING*⚠️ ⚠️MENTION OF SELF HARM AND ATTEMPTED SUICIDE⚠️ ⚠️SEXUAL CONTENT INCLUDED⚠️ ⚠️MURDER INVOLVED⚠️ PLEASE DONT REPORT MY PARTS Jughead Jone...
16.5K 254 23
Betty Cooper. The HBIC at Southside High and the soon-to-be serpent queen. All the girls wanted to be her, all the boys wanted to date her. She lived...
17.4K 326 20
Cheryl Blossom was not a fan of the new students at Riverdale High, but there was really nothing she could do. When the gang all gets together for a...