Our Game || Min Yoongi

By CloudyAce17

When a lawyer meets a serial killer, what do you think will happen? Conservative Y/n dashes into the careless... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
800 Reads Special
Completed
10k Reads Special
Another 10k Reads Special
20K Special Requests
20K Reads Special
30K Special Request
30K Reads Special

Chapter 25

7.1K 323 480
By CloudyAce17

Your POV

You woke up by the sounds and smell of frying bacon.

You could picture them frizzling in the pan.

You kicked your blanket off you to find that you were sleeping on your bed instead of lying on that table of yours.

Then you remembered what happened lastnight and the disappointment seemed to be flooding you.

You knew that he doesn't like you, not even a single bit.

But you're questioning yourself of how the heck did you transfer from your table to your bed?

Did Irene carry me back to bed?!

The window was closed, Yoongi must've closed it before he left.

And he still didn't bother to visit.

You told yourself to stop being so sour since you've got a big case today and reminded yourself that you and Yoongi could be friends.

You got off bed and went to the bathroom where you saw Irene brushing her teeth.

"Morning Renieee~~" You said.

"Mmm Mmm~" She replied which supposedly should be 'Mor-ning'.

She left the bacon frying while she took a break from cooking and brushed her teeth.

You took the bacon out of the pan before it overcooks and placed them on a large plate and 4 eggs out of the fridge.

You cracked them into a large bowel and whisked the eggs.

While whisking, the sunlight shone from the kitchen window directly onto something on your finger.

You looked down to find a delicate, silver ring shining and sparkling.

Did Irene get us friendship rings?

You skipped to the bathroom happily, "That's very kind of you."

She scrunched her nose in confusion while rinsing her mouth, "Hm?"

"The friendship ring Irene!" You said sweetly while you pecked on her cheek.

"You're a very nice friend, thank you." You said, "But you didn't have to put it on for me lastnight secretly and carry me to bed! I must've been heavy!"

She looked confused more than ever as she spat the water into the basin.

"What the hell are you talking about?" She asked, washing her face.

Irene attended drama lessons during highschool, she had great acting skills and sometimes she'd give you a surprise on your birthday by acting as if she forgot.

She's just a good actress and knew how to trick people.

"Don't play with me Irene, come eat breakfast."

***

"I really have no idea what you're talking about, Y/n." Irene said, forking a bacon.

You chewed on your scrambled eggs, "Just admit it! Who else would place a ring on my finger and drag me from my table to my bed except for my great fwendie Irenie?"

She furrowed her eyebrows, "First of all, I don't have enough money to buy that expensive-looking ring. Secondly, I was asleep already when you're still showering."

Now you were confused, as you swallowed your food, "Irene, it's not funny anymore. I'm getting goosebumps, could it be some ghost?"

"Probably, but it's not me." She replied calmly as if it was nothing.

You shivered as you took the ring off, "I'm never wearing this EVER AGAIN! This thing's haunted!"

Irene rolled her eyes, "Come on Y/n, I guess you had that ring on before but just forgot and you're only noticing now!"

"I'm not that stupid!" You defended.

"But you were quite busy these days so who knows if you've got a little dumbfounded?"

She took a sip of her hot coffee, "Perhaps it was from that clingy dongsaeng, what's his name again?"

"Peter." You muttered in disgust.

"Yeah! Perhaps it's him, he put the ring onto you and you just didn't know!" Irene said, pointing her fork at you.

"Ewwwww!!!!" You screeched, "Then I'm definitely NOT wearing this!!!"

"But wait... If Peter did buy you a ring, wouldn't he get you something with a gem? He doesn't do the simple style from that dress he bought for you." Irene explained her thoughts to you which made you more confused.

"Then who could it be!?" You asked while thinking if there's any guy that possibly slid the ring down your finger.

Peter? No
Professor. Yu? No, he's loyal to his wife and ew.
Mr. Kim? NO NO NO!
...
Min...
Yoongi...?
MIN YOONGI!!!

"OH MAN HOLY SHIT!"

"Language Y/n!" Irene protested.

"Oh my gosh, sorry! But I know who it is!!!" You anounced joyfully and cheerfully!!!

You took deep breaths and while doing so, you couldn't stop making funny noises.

"Alright Irene, from now on, you should call me Mrs. Min! I'm no longer Ms. Park because I'm married to MR. MIN YOONGI!!! EEEEKKKK!!!!" You shouted with excitement.

Irene had her eyes wide opened, "Y/n... What the freak are you talking about?"

You wiped your oily mouth with a tissue and headed to the bathroom to brush your teeth which you haven't done earlier.

Irene believed in brushing before meals but you brushed after meals.

After doing so, you got changed formal clothes and checked everything in your bag that every necessary file was in.

Soon you walked out of your room with black high heels, clinking onto the wood.

You gave Irene a kiss on her forehead, "I'll explain all this to you later, wait for my good news!"

***

"Are you ready Professor. Yu?" You asked him.

"Of course Y/n, are you ready?"

"Absolutely, I've got the confident to win this case!" You said brightly.

You were so enthusiastic, obviously because of how much happiness this ring had brought you!

"Alright, let's go then!"

***

Both of you arrived at the court and you saw Mr. Min with crutches and the family members of Lightway Plastics.

They looked at you as if you were some awful cockroach, but you didn't care and waited patiently for Yoongi to arrive.

You knew he wasn't supposed to be outside but kept in the special place before the court session, that's why he was wanted.

But you trusted him with all of your heart that he would come.

***

The person leaded you people in and you went to the place where you supposed to be.

Yoongi was still not here.

Professor. Yu whispered a 'good luck' to you and you gave him a nervous smile.

The room was crowded, with reporters and their flashing cameras and other audience.

Areum, Yeon Bi and her mother and the Min couple were here, just everyone except for Yoongi.

Judge. Kim sat on his chair and asked where Yoongi was.

Before you could open your mouth to speak, Namjoon did.

"He was found to be dead this morning."

---------------------

A/n: I. Reached. 300. Views!!!!!!!🌟✨💞💓😄🎆🎊🎉🌌⚡🎠🎡💟

THANK YOU, THANK YOU AND THANK YOU OF ALL THE READS AND VOTES.

THANK YOU!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

940K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
166K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
394K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...