Overdose

By Xannny

After a Antidote was found, a Prescription was given but the Remedy failed causing an Overdose. More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six

Eighteen

4K 347 617
By Xannny

"Good morning." Aspen rolled over smiling but Darius wasn't.

"Good morning."

"Why do you seem upset?"

"We just gotta talk, get dress so we could meet with CiCi and Smiley."

"Why do we have to talk in front of them?"

"Because it'll be better to say what I have to say in public."

"I'm kind of scared right now."

"It's nothing bad unless you overthink it."

"I guess I'll just get dress." Aspen mumbled not wanting any bad news she was happy.

She took a quick ten minute shower then got dress in some sweats and a hoodie without anything under. She let him know she was ready then they got into his rented car driving to the Waffle House to meet CiCi and Smiley. After ten minutes they pulled into the parking lot, she got out seeing CiCi and Smiley through the window.

"Hi." Aspen greeted them sitting in the chair next to CiCi. 

"Hey best friend." CiCi smiled kissing her on her cheek. 

A waitress came over to take their orders as they all ordered what they wanted, it was awkward to say the least. Aspen didn't know what he had to say and Darius really wished he didn't have to say anything, he wished they met under different circumstances.

"So, did y'all like the wedding?" Aspen asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah, I need to crash some more rich people weddings. You know ya mother put watches in the gift bags?" Smiley asked. "My family don't even get good candy for candy bags when we have parties."

"Seriously?" Aspen chuckled eating her chicken salad. "I didn't even know she had gift bags, their always wasting money."

"It's a rich people thing, must be nice."

"It's not a rich people things, it's a Josiah and Ivory thing because I'm rich and I am not spending money on stupid things."

"How you get rich?"

"I'm an scientist." Aspen smiled.

"Not yet." CiCi corrected. 

"Well once I graduate I will be so I basically am one."

"Yeah, I like that. You don't hear about black scientist." Smiley nodded.

"You don't hear about female scientist either."

"Anyways." CiCi stated wanting the attention off Aspen.

"This bitch." Smiley mumbled eating his eggs. 

"Why're you so quiet?" Aspen asked. "You're never quiet."

"I'm just thinking."

"About what?" 

"How Imma tell you this."

"It's that bad?"

"Some people may see it as bad but I'm hoping it's not."

"Did you cheat on me?" 

"Like you cheated on me yesterday? Nah."

"I apologized for that."

"I accepted your apology."

"So why are you bringing it up?"

"Just cause I accepted your apology don't mean I'm over it."

"And you have every right to be mad but I thought the way, we ended our night got you over it."

"It helped." Darius smirked making her laugh.

"So I'm finish eating so can I know wassup?"

"Just say it." Smiley told him. 

"Aspen I knew about your friends before you introduced them to me."

"Okay what's so bad about that? Was it a problem within y'all?" 

"Yeah and that's why they were acting like that towards me."

"It's not the end of the world if they don't like you, my uncle Jaylen didn't like my dad and now their together almost everyday."

"I knew about you before I met you." He said slowly.

"What do you mean?" 

"I used to be cool with Gee so when-" Darius got cut off explaining because a foot went to his chest knocking him out his seat. The same foot kicked him in his mouth and his head twice before fist replaced them, he put his body in a ball to stop the hits that hurt bad.

"Jamie! Stop!" Aspen yelled as Jamie continued hitting him. 

"Stand up pussy!" Jamie continued hitting him. 

"How you expect my mans to stand up if you keep hitting him?" KC asked laughing while Dell recorded.

"That's some shit ya mother say when they whooping ya ass like stop crying bitch this shit hurt." Dell said making all of them laugh. 

"Help ya manz." Gee laughed watching the scene. "Why you letting ya manz get beat on? Jump in, go head."

"Don't touch my brother." Harlem said. 

"Stop Jamie! He's bleeding, stop!" Aspen said trying to pull him. 

"Ain't no stopping this." KC grabbed her holding on to her as she tried to get out his grip. 

"You still ain't helping ya manz? I would of been jumped in, my blooda ain't getting his ass whooped in front of me." Gee teased. 

"He only like that when son holding a gun." KC chuckled holding Aspen hands down.

"What happened to allat tough shit you was talking yesterday? Didn't you threaten my girl?" Dell asked. "Har, knock em out or leave em?"

"He soft bro, leave his pussy ass."

"You touch my brother, Imma get my girl to trash you." Jahsya said looking at CiCi stand up. 

"Aight Jam, they calling the police we out." Gee grabbed him as he sent one last kick to his face. 

"Aspen get ya shit and let's go." Jamie told her as she looked at him.

"Why would you-"

"Aspen, get ya shit!" He yelled making her jump.

"I'm not your damn child Jamie! You can put your hands on him all you want but you can't do that to me! He was explaining something before you came in here, I want the explanation."

"I can tell you what he was going to say, come on." He told her walking out as she followed him out. 

"I'm not going no where with y'all unless y'all tell me what's going on." Aspen stated once they got in the parking lot.

"When I said I loved you, I meant that shit." Darius spoke making her turn around. "I never lied to you, I never said shit I didn't mean. You helped me more than my own family, I really do love you."

"You said you knew me before you met me, how?" 

"Gee used to be somebody I considered as a brother so one day we went to Jamie house, we were talking about how rich you was and I said if you were my bitch I'll use you. Jamie ain't like my choice of words but then India came and we started arguing and Jamie and I was supposed to fight but Gee stopped it. After that day I saw you in the gas station and thought of ways I could hurt Jamie, what's better than making the girl he love fall in love with another nigga?" 

"Why son crying though?" KC asked zooming on his face laughing. 

"But once I really got to know you I dropped the plan but then we had that big ass brawlout so I was like fuck it, I'm still gon go with this. The plan was just to have you fall for me, I didn't plan on falling for you back Aspen. I love you."

"I was there for the brawlout! How didn't I see you?"

"You was drunk so I avoided you and I didn't see you in the kitchen for the argument. I was going to tell you about us when I met CiCi because I thought she'll tell you who I was but she didn't so I continued this relationship."

"You knew?" Aspen looked behind her with tears in her eyes. "You knew who he was and you didn't tell me? Why would you do that?" 

"I didn't know how to tell you Aspen." CiCi put her head down. "You finally looked happy and I-"

"That's bullshit!" Aspen yelled cutting her off making all the boys look at her in amusement. "The joke is on Aspen right? I'm the dumb ass bitch while everybody had one on me. Y'all knew too right but nobody told me."

"It was ya parents wedding we ain't wanna ruin they day." KC answered.

"You gave a bullshit ass confession because you wanted to get under his skin like he was getting under yours, right?" Aspen chuckled wiping her face. "You told me you were in love with me because y'all had beef and you wanted him to know I'm the dumb ass bitch who gon always love you."

"Everything I said was true." Jamie looked at her. "You putting ya anger on the wrong nigga."

"Jokes on me, right?" Aspen laughed with more tears down her face. "All of y'all smiled in my face yesterday, took pictures with me for a whole four hours and nobody thought to tell me? Fuck ruining my night! I would of got the fuck over it, I would of been more grateful with the truth no matter how much it hurt."

"I don't think I ever heard her curse." Gee mumbled to Dell. 

"Me either, I'm bout to record her this shit shocking the fuck out of me." Dell mumbled back to him FaceTiming India.

"It's 9 in the fucking morning Wendell." India mumbled with her eyes barely open. 

"Go in the living room and wake up the girls, Aspen is having a bitch fit."

"What?" India asked sitting up doing what he said. 

"Aspen I promise you I didn't-"

"What I'm believing you for? Everything you ever said to me was a fucking lie!" Aspen cut Darius off. "You knew what the fuck was going to happen today and you still tried to have sex with me yesterday! You know you don't fucking love me!"

"I wasn't going to force anything, we didn't have sex because you weren't ready, I was-"

"Because I was thinking about having sex with Jamie!" Aspen told him honestly making Jamie smile. "I was thinking of everything Jamie was going to do to me that I almost forgot who the fuck you were. When you gave me oral I was thinking how miserable I was because it wasn't shit compared to his."

"When the hell?" Ky asked. "No the hell."

"Wait, why bro face lumpy?" Nay asked.

"Jamie beat him up, keep up damn." Dell stated.

"I'm telling Siah." Harlem said making KC and Gee laugh.

"I guess it ain't no coming back from here, I'm sorry Aspen. I really am."

"Fuck you." Aspen stated walking off as Jamie followed her. 

"Where you going? Aspen stop." Jamie called out to her. 

"Leave me alone, you had all of yesterday to talk to me!"

"You picked that nigga Aspen, you picked him over me! You would of known what the fuck was up if you would of came to me!" 

"Jamie, if you would have told me he wouldn't of even made it out the building for me to pick him!" She glared turning around. "I am not anybody child except for Josiah and Ivory, nobody has to sugarcoat anything for me!" 

"We know that but-"

"What do y'all wanna hear?Y'all were right? CiCi wasn't my friend all this time, y'all were right! Darius played me worse than you ever did, you were right! Y'all was so right, does it feel amazing?" 

"I never wanted you to get hurt through all of this." Jamie shook his head sighing. 

"Y'all expected me to give up my relationship and friendship but left me in the dark through everything." Aspen cried. "Nobody told me anything, y'all continued letting me look stupid knowing I was going to be hurt. You and everybody else wanted me to hurt so I don't want to hear that."

"Aspen stop crying." Jamie sighed trying to wipe her face but she backed up.

"Leave me alone." She spoke about to turn back around but he grabbed her arm. 

"Stop! Come on for real stop!"

"Let go of me!" 

"You alright?" A cop asked as two of them got out the car.

"I'm fine." Aspen spoke as Jamie continued holding her arm.

"Sir, I need you to let the young lady go." The second cop said.

"She just said she fine, mind y'all fucking business. She ain't call y'all over here and she don't need help, get the fuck out our face."

"Jamie stop." Aspen told him. 

"You know I don't like these niggas, they still standing here. I'm talking to you, do you feel threatened? Have I ever abused you? No, it's bigger shit happening and they worried about me conversing with you."

"Fallback." Gee walked up to him knowing how much he hated cops.

"Man fuck these niggas." Jamie said sitting on the bench that was placed there. 

"Officers there's no problem, y'all can go just like we were about to." KC said as Dell started recording. 

"There was a call sent in about a group of black males-"

"And we fit the description huh?" Jamie chuckled. "Y'all bout to send us to jail over a assumption?"

"You need to watch your mouth-"

"I don't gotta watch shit, you not nobody I respect my nigga. Suck my dick."

"Jamie fallback big bro." Jahsya shook his head.

"I could say what the fuck I want! I'm not threatening them, I'm not causing no harm to anybody. It's the first amendment, I know my rights."

"Aight, you might know your rights but these niggas don't know theirs. They'll kill all of us and won't blink twice." KC told him. "Just relax until they leave."

"Can we see some IDs?" The first cop asked.

"Are we guilty of anything?" Aspen asked.

"I'm not speaking to you ma'am, I'm talking to the six boys."

"Well this is my little brother, he's a minor so you can't speak to him without a parent anyway." Aspen grabbed Harlem. 

"I'm a minor too blood." Jahsya stated.

"What you need my identification for? We're not guilty of anything." KC asked. "We haven't done anything."

"Refusing to cooperate with an officer-"

"Refusing to give an officer your ID isn't against the law in Georgia." Jamie told them. "Unless we're being charged with anything we don't have to tell you who we are." 

"Dell keep recording." Aspen told him. 

"Everyones a lawyer." The second one laughed. "Stop recording me, that's a crime and I could take your-"

"In 2000 the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that citizens have the right to record while being stopped or harassed by the police. They can not confiscate your personal items or go through it without a warrant." Jamie cut them off.

"Are we being arrested?" KC asked.

"No." 

"Then we could leave, come on Aspen." Jamie stood up as they all turned to walk away but the second cop grabbed Jamie. "Aye brah, stop fucking touching me." 

"Jamie back up." KC got in front of him.

"Requesting back up on route 66." The officer spoke in his walkie talkie. 

"Requesting backup for what? You just fucking touched me."

"And I recorded that, he was walking away and you grabbed em. You ain't bout to play innocent, fuck outta here." Dell said. 

"This off topic but you been recording for mad long. How you get so much storage?" Jahsya asked looking at his phone. 

"Nigga not the time." Gee said as they all glared at him.

"Stay where you are!" The cop yelled. 

"Bro! I'm not getting arrested, I didn't do shit what the fuck we standing here for? I got more important shit to do!"

"Officers, we're not doing anything wrong. They had a heated argument but as you can see she's willing to come with us so he's obviously not a threat, let's not forget that she told you she was fine." KC talked to them. "We don't want no problems, can y'all let us go?" 

"I need to see ID."

"For what?" Gee asked. "We have no warrants, we're not selling drugs, we're not doing anything wrong but yet you need ID. For what?" 

"Can't y'all just show y'all ID to get it over with?" Aspen asked.

"I lost it." Gee lied.

"Don't carry mine." KC lied.

"I don't have one." Jahsya lied.

"India cut my shit up." Dell said honestly. 

"I'm just not giving them shit." Jamie shrugged. 

"Y'all drove here? Let me see the license, if y'all aren't driving without an license that's a felony."

"You want me to walk to the car and find my shit so you could say I was reaching for contraband? Yeah aight." Jamie laughed. "Try another nigga." 

"So why we gotta stay here again?" Harlem asked as another cop car pulled up getting out. 

"Imma tell y'all now don't think I'm the type of nigga to let y'all beat on me cause I'm not, I'm with allat bullshit." Jamie stated.

"What's the problem?" The third cop asked as all the boys held their hands up.

"They're refusing to give up ID after they have been-"

"Excuse me Officer Jenkins, my brother was having a heated conversation with her and they walked over to them then accused us of matching a description. Now they're asking for ID but legally we don't have to give ID unless we're being charged, we've been being harassed for the last ten minutes. We just wanna leave." KC explained

"Do you have any probable cause to arrest them?" The fourth cop asked the first two.

"No, they're going off a assumption." KC answered for them. 

"If there isn't anything to charge them-"

"Bro, if you touch me Imma fuck you up." Jamie stated as the second cop kept easing his way towards him. "Every time I look at you, you closer than before. I'm not fucking playing."

"He's a threat-"

"How Imma threat while holding my hands up?" Jamie asked. "My hands been up, I'm not touching you."

"He just threatened a police officer, that's reasonable cause for a arrest." The first one stated.

"Aren't you Jamie Quinn?" The second cop asked. "I was there in the house raid when your brother and mother was shot, how are they?" 

"Aye bro, you really reaching." Jahsya put his hands down taking off his jacket. 

"It was sad to watch your brother take his last breath, how is your mother doing?" The cop smirked. "I have to send my condolences, what type of gift do you send to someone like that?"

"Jamie don't let this nigga get to you, look at me Jamie. Look at me." KC said as Jamie blood started boiling while he balled his fist up so tight his nails were digging in his skin. "God gon get him, he sees all evil."

"I always wondered why you weren't shot but everyone else were, was it you who set up your brother? Are you the reason he's dead?"

"Enough!" The third cop yelled. "Y'all boys are free to go."

"Jamie, come on please." Aspen stated grabbing his hand so he can stop balling them. "Please just walk with me."

"I'll go visit your brother grave tonight maybe we can reminisce on his last words before-" He couldn't finish his sentence because Jamie finally snapped. He threw punch after punch as Jahsya jumped in kicking him in his head repeatedly.

"Now we're going to jail." Gee sighed hitting the other cop who was grabbing Jamie by his neck.

"Backup requested on route 66." 

"Yo, relax!" KC yelled trying to break up Jamie fight but the cop mistaken him for jumping in so they grabbed him putting cuffs on him. "Bro, I'm breaking them up. I ain't do nothing." 

Two more cop cars pulled up arresting Jamie, Gee, Jahsya and KC while Dell recorded everything. Before Jamie got in the car he spit on all of them trying to get out their cuffs, Aspen held on to Harlem tightly with tears in her eyes. 

"Come on Aspen, we gotta go to the station. Come on." Dell pulled her as the multiple cars pulled off, they ran through the crowd following the cop cars. 

"Hello?" Mulan answered Aspen call as she filled out paperwork.

"Jamie and them just got arrested for fighting cops, Dell have the whole thing recorded but they arrested them and Harlem and-"

"Aspen you're hyperventilating, count to ten and breathe." Mulan coached. "Now what station are you at?" 

"I don't know which one their going to, we're following them now. Teetee it's bad, Jamie hit him, he hit a officer." 

"You said Dell recorded everything?" 

"Yes."

"Text me the station y'all going to, I'm going to call Ike and Mason. I need you to breathe and calm down, I'll see you at the precinct." Mulan spoke telling her assistant to bring her car around.

"Alright."

"India and them going to meet us at the precinct." Dell told Aspen who just nodded. "Tell Mulan they taking them to Zone 5 precinct."

"PopZay work there." Aspen stated calling him after she texted Mulan.

"Aspen, I can't talk right now I have-"

"PopZay, I'm on my way to your precinct Jamie and the boys got arrested."

"They the boys on route 66 who caused a riot?" 

"It wasn't a riot PopZay, Dell recorded everything, they were harassing us."

"I'll see you when you get here baby girl." Zay shook his head.

Zay stood at the entrance seeing all four cop cars pull up, Jamie was the first to be pulled out the car then it was Gee, KC and Jahsya. He walked with them until they got separated into different interrogation rooms. Gee and Jamie went into one room, KC and Jahsya went in another one.

"What's going on?" Zay asked.

"Riot on Route 66." The cop answered. "This one started beating Jefferson to a pulp while this one jumped in kicking him repeatedly. The one with the grey eyes hit me while I was trying to defuse everything while the one with whatever the fuck on his head hit both of us." 

"How did all of this start?" 

"We got a call from the waffle house for a disturbance so we asked them were they the boys but as we were asking that boy was manhandling a female. She looked scared out of her mind as if he was abusing her, we interfered asking for their Identifications and they refused then threatened us and when we tried to arrest them they started resisting and fighting."

Another cop got all of them so they can get finger prints and take their mugshots, since they were all in the system their fingerprints told them their name. They went back into the interrogations room, Jamie and KC was the maddest one. KC was mad cause he ain't even do shit, Gee and Jahsya was just chilling they ain't really care.

"Y'all good? Y'all want some water? Something to eat?" Zay asked Gee and Jamie. 

"We good." Gee stated.

"Jamie they said you hit him." Zay stated. "Let me know from ya point of view."

Jamie continued staring at the table not bothering to answer. "Jamie, I can't help if you won't let me."

"Green." A cop called out handing him a folder. Inside the folder was two warrants adding on to Jamie charges.

"Jamie, two more warrants just came adding along with the warrants so right now you have a pile of charges against you." Zay spoke. "You have a aggravated assault, aggravated battery, rape, resisting arrest, disorderly consult, threatening an officer and assault on a cop. All of that can equal life Jamie."

"Well damn." Gee mumbled. "Can I know my charges?" 

"Assault on a cop and resisting arrest." 

"Them niggas some liars, I ain't resist shit. I laid on that ground peacefully." 

"Jamie, I can not help y'all if you don't speak to me I understand you mad shit I am too but this ain't where you belong. Talk to me, you know I ain't tryna see you in here."

"Zay, no offense but while you in this monkey suit you one of them." Jamie spoke up looking at him. "We ain't got shit to talk about because at the end of the day you work for them! You ain't the Zay I know right now, you just another average ass pig."

"If you won't talk to me, talk to Aspen or somebody please."

"Only people I wanna talk to is my mother or India, I don't wanna talk to nobody else. I'm done talking."

"I'll be back." Zay shook his head getting up.

"What's happening?" Aspen asked walking to Zay. "Is he okay?" 

"I can get Gee, KC and Jahsya off with probation or community service but Jamie different, he has seven charges, I can't make that go away."

"The fuck for what? This some fucking bullshit!" Dell kicked a table making the glass vase break as everybody looked at them.

"What happened?!" India yelled running in with the other girls.

"He wants to talk to you, go to interrogation room 4." Zay told her as she ran back there.

"What the fuck happened? Jug pressed charges?" 

"We fought the damn cops." Gee shook his head. "He got damn near 7 charges."

"For what?" 

"Rape was one, CiCi went through with that police report."

"What?" India asked instantly getting mad.

"End it." Jamie stated making India nod walking out. 

"Who's claiming he raped them?" Ky asked.

"CiCi!" India told them. "CiCi got him three more charges added."

"And another girl named Yazminah pressed charges on Jamie for aggravated assault meaning he threatened her or something of that sort."

"You said CiCi said he raped her?" Aspen asked.

"Cienna Travis." Zay read the name.

"Aspen! Aspen! Where you going?" Harlem yelled as she ran out the building.

"We finally bout to witness savage Aspen." Ky stated as they all followed her out.

Aspen was tied of being nice, it was time for fucking change.
__________________________

I think I'm done updating now, I update way too much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Remedy By NaePappy✨

General Fiction

982K 54.7K 83
My work #4| After a Antidote was found, a Prescription was given and now it's time for the Remedy. Trilogy to Antidote.
10.1K 198 15
𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾. This book is the 𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 for 'Healed'
34.8K 1.3K 21
When life throw lemons make lemonade. When it throws you a second chance take it like a bull to red clothe. I was given my second chance to heal and...
279 3 1
Was given a poison by mistake...will he find the antidote in time? The journey to find it is fraught with suspense.