Lone Wolf / Jenlisa (OITNBP S...

By Kim-Chichu

*Warning violent themes* (I don't endorse or condone violence, this is just a crime fic) This is the second... More

Tracks
Enter the Wolf
Undercover
High School Reunion
Seulgi
Love, Sex and Mind Games
Howl
CL
Psycho: Part One
Psycho: Part Two
Lisa
Allies and Enemies
The Flower of Carnage
Readers I need your feedback (Not an update)
Forgiveness For the Sinner
Sympathy For the Devil
Coup d'état
Her Mother's Daughter
Run (Alternate ending 2)
Daddy's Girl (Alternate ending 3)

Full Moon

7.9K 380 396
By Kim-Chichu

Jennie froze solid, Lisa's voice cut through her entire body in a way she never expected. Her eyes taking seconds to absorb the Thai's beauty, though it felt like hours as her gaze followed Lisa's long bright red hair down to her pale neck, the leather jacket and a man's blue shirt being worn like a dress with a belt. The shirt wasn't too revealing however a lot of the red head's legs were on display and lets face it, Lisa had a lot of leg to show. The hair, the style, the dark eye make-up, she looked nothing like the Lisa that Jennie remembered, yet the most 'Lisa' she'd ever seen her at the same time. The brunette had been staring at the younger girl for a while now, in total silence and really should probably say something. Anything. 

"You're going to be killed" the older girl blurted out coldly. 

In hindsight, perhaps she shouldn't of said anything at all. 

Lisa's eyes widened as she raised her eyebrows in surprise, "well Jesus fucking Christ Jen, hello to you too...". Jennie brushed her hair back, a panicked sigh escaping her lips as she tried to compose herself, Lisa's voice once again causing her involuntary heart palpitations, "I didn't mean to...I..I'm sorry I just came to warn you about the um...sad fox..no that isn't right, puppy? Wait...shit what was it" she mumbled under her breath as the Thai watched her, perplexed. Lisa scratched the back of her neck as she attempted to puzzle out what her ex was telling her, "there's a fox?". Jennie shook her head, "a dog". Lisa was still none the wiser, "A fox and a dog? OH The Fox and the Hound? The Disney movie?". Jennie frowned and squinted her eyes, she wanted to hit her former cellmate, "No! What? It's a dog, it's going to kill you". "There is a dog trying to kill me? Did someone in here offer you a little pink pill shaped like a bunny because that's some hard-core shit Jennie, those things aren't for first timers" the Thai said as she leaned in close to the older girl's face, trying to check if her pupils were over dilated. The brunette pushed the Thai away, "no you idiot, it's a codename for an assassin my dad has hired. I can't remember the name now, it'll come to me later, but it had Namjoon spooked. This assassin is some next level killer apparently, it isn't safe for us to be apart anymore". 

A million and one things were racing through Lisa's mind right now, all the questions Jennie had now created. A familiar sensation for the red head, who had gotten used to the older girl being both the cause and the cure to the raging storm that filled the Thai's brain. But still, despite all the things she wanted to ask, that she need to know, only one thing was important right now. "Jisoo", Lisa uttered like she'd had a revelation. "Jisoo?" Jennie repeated, not quite the response she had been hoping for, though admittedly, she didn't know what she wanted her ex to say. Lisa nodded slowly, her eyes staring off into the distance, at nothing in particular before eventually averting her gaze back at the brunette, "I found Jisoo in an alleyway today, she's been stabbed in the chest, we think it was the masked dudes that we saw running away. I've dealt with them before in the past some months ago". Jennie placed her hand on Lisa's arm instinctively, "shit Lis, I'm sorry, is she...". "Dead?" Lisa replied, "No, she's not. At least not yet, Sunmi unnie is looking after her at Bobby's place. I really should be getting back to her now, I only came here for information about the masked guys and thanks to you I have it".

Lisa walked past Jennie, making a hurried dash for the exit, she needed to leave, far too much going on in both her head and her heart and that usually resulted in violent outbursts. 

She had pushed her way past drunken club goers, bid her farewells to the staff and made it all the way to the carpark before hearing her ex's voice. Her hands trembled in the pockets of the jacket, her fingers in a frenzied panic looking for car keys, which she eventually found. She rushed towards Bobby's car after spotting the rusted paintwork in the corner of her eye. Nearly there, soon she would be in Bobby's car and far away from Jennie Kim, who was giving her more problems than solutions right now. The key scratched either side of the lock, never quite connecting properly as she frantically tried to unlock the door, "dammit Bobby why can't you have an electronic key like everyone else" she grumbled as the sound of heeled boots got louder behind her. ~Oh shit, Jihyo and Irene are still in the club, I can't leave yet~ .

"Lisa wait!" Jennie called as she came running after the Thai. 

Lisa sighed in resignation as she placed the keys back into her pocket, "what?"

Jennie froze again, she had so much she was desperate to tell the red head but she just couldn't force it out. She wanted to ask how she'd been, how she survived, if she was healthy, if she needed any help, why the hell she was fucking other people, who is Bobby, who's the dude's shirt she's wearing and why, does she even love Jennie anymore, did she even think about her, because Jennie thought about Lisa every single day, missed her every single day, loved her every single day and will continue to love her until she dies because the Thai is the most wonderful person she has ever met and she will fucking kill her for trying to sleep with Tiffany. Jennie's mind was a battlefield, a war waging on between love and anger, she didn't know which was winning so again she found the only words she could. 

"You're going to be killed". 

Seulgi watched the exchange intently through her tinted windows, her car across the road from the car park with the engine off. She had followed Jennie from her apartment, discretely of course. The detective again recorded her notes, "Kim has exited the Neon-X night club while seemingly in pursuit of a tall red headed woman I am not familiar with. Not one of the normal people Kim meets with. The red head appears standoffish and Kim looks nervous. Judging by the body language, the red head seems a likely match to Pranpriya Manoban. Junior Detective Park had documented, before his disappearance that Kim was involved in a romantic relationship with Manoban. The awkward behaviour between the two women certainly suggests a history, this isn't just some random drug dealer Kim has stumbled upon. I'm certain this is Manoban. I have found the Thai much quicker than I had anticipated. The two of them are the main suspects and who the boss wants the most, but seen as I am ahead of schedule I will remain undercover until I have a location on the other escapees as well. Risky due to the NIS' involvement in the investigation, something the Sergeant won't approve of. So I won't tell him, for now".

"So you already told me Jennie. Fox and the Hound, I remember. But Jisoo needs me, I have to go" Lisa said sharply walking away from Jennie. The brunette sighed loudly in frustration, "Will you please just listen to me? I nearly got myself killed trying to find you. That car you chased after with Tiffany? Me and the asshole that killed Nayeon, Yeri and...Da-". "Don't!" Lisa yelled, emotion pouring from her cracking voice as she cut off her ex. Back in prison, within the sanctuary of her confined cell shared with Jennie, the brunette had managed to break down every wall Lisa had ever built around herself, she couldn't fight back tears with Jennie, to hear Dahyun's name being spoken from the older girl's voice would be a pain the Thai could not endure. "Who?" Lisa asked, not even looking at her ex. "Hyuna" Jennie responded reluctantly. The red head staggered backwards towards Bobby's car, she had killed the blurred person every night in her dreams since the day it happened, every night she saved Dahyun's life. Now she had a name and a face, she knew Hyuna, she met Hyuna, she exchanged small talk with Hyuna, she almost wished she hadn't asked. "You know Wendy actually named Hyuna as a possible suspect? She wasn't overly convinced of course, she thought it could of been Amber too. But what if I listened? I could of dealt with Hyuna before we escaped, I could of dealt with every possible suspect during those riots and then Dahyun would still be.." the Thai fell against the car, keeping her balance with one hand against the car door as she crouched on the floor, her other hand across her mouth, stifling her sobs. Jennie was about to wrap her arms around her ex to comfort her, when the quick glance of the car made her remember that Lisa had tried to have sex with Tiffany, so she decided against it, instead just standing in silence as the red head drowned in her own guilt. 

"Lis you ok?" Jihyo shouted as both her and Irene ran over to the Thai, from distance it looked as though the woman next to her may have attacked Lisa. Jennie turned around to face the familiar voices. "Kim? Holy shit" Irene scoffed as a smirk also crept across Jihyo's face. The brunette staggered backwards almost identically to how Lisa had earlier, Jihyo and Irene were alive, "but...how?" she whimpered. The red head got up off the floor, forcing away her emotion, not wanted to expose her weaknesses any further in front of the two women who had just joined them, "they escaped the night we did, the prison lied to the police about them being dead". The women nodded. Jennie's eyes were drawn to the tattoo dedication to Yeri on Irene's neck, and more specifically the large bite mark near it, identical to the mark on Tiffany's neck and very similar to the mark that Jennie once sported on her own, that left a small scar in its place. Signature Manoban. Lisa and Irene both looked away from each other, as Jihyo's eyes bounced from both Irene, Jennie and the Thai, she cleared her throat and untangled knots in her black hair, uncomfortably stuck in the tense situation. 

"What the hell is going on out there, its like watching a fucking kdrama with the sound off" Seulgi groaned in frustration as she desperately tried to make out what the group of girls were saying, but it was far too dark to lip read, not that she was very good at it anyway. "Two dark haired females have joined Kim and Manoban, I don't recognise them, they aren't any of the missing prison gang. Will take photos for further analysis". 

*Phone rings*

Seulgi: "Sergeant?"

Sergeant Cho: "Kang, hate to ask this but Hoseok wants a date with you and I think you should do it"

Seulgi: "Please tell me you are joking sir"

Sergeant Cho: "I'm not, I thought about what you said before and I'm on board. The NIS think the police are stupid, he won't suspect that your date with him will be an undercover operation in itself"

Seulgi: "Why do all your undercover ops involve me sleeping with people?"

Sergeant Cho: "Woah settle down Kang, I didn't tell you to sleep with him, I said date him. He wants to see you tonight"

Seulgi: "What if Kim wants to see me...though I have a feeling she won't" Seulgi mumbled the last part of the sentence as she continued observing the women in the car park.

Sergeant Cho: "What was that last part Kang? Didn't catch it"

Seulgi: "Nothing sir, I'll go on this date but if I end up hitting him don't blame me. Kim may be a woman and a wanted fugitive but at least she's polite"

"Lis, I don't think these masked guys are the Crying Dog thingy assassin. It seems as though the assassin was only recently hired to take us out, you said you saw these masked people months ago. It doesn't add up. Plus if Jisoo is still alive, they aren't very good at their job" Jennie protested as Lisa was about to follow Jihyo and Irene into Bobby's car. "So what are you saying?" Lisa responded, her one leg inside the drivers side already. Jennie approached the car, "we need to work together, all of us, to deal with my dad and his partners. Namjoon thinks we will all be picked off one by one if we are apart, we need to get the gang back together". "Christ it's like The Beatles reunion" Jihyo groaned sarcastically from the backseat, earning a scowl from the Thai. Lisa turned back towards Jennie, "then get in the car and come back to Bobby's place. I'm sure Jisoo would be glad to know you're there, she grew very fond of you" she said coldly as the brunette nodded silently. 

"Kim is on the move again boss I have to go" Seulgi said as she hung up the phone, starting the engine and cautiously following Bobby's rusted Chevy. "So where are you girls taking me". 

The sun had risen and the day was progressing slowly for Lisa, every second Jisoo was still unconscious felt like an hour, Doctor Lee still couldn't give the Thai the news she was praying for, that Jisoo would be alright soon. The doctor wasn't able to rest at all, constantly fighting to keep the purple haired girl alive, she needed to be in a hospital with multiple doctors tending to her but that obviously couldn't happen. For both the young Doctor and Jisoo, every second counted. "It's a shame I can't take pictures, Chan will never believe I have so many hot chicks in my place at once" Bobby joked, wearing a white patterned hoody and blue jeans, wrapping his arms around Lisa's waist from behind. Lisa smiled softly as she held his hand that was on her stomach, and leaned her head back into his neck. Jennie clenched her fist at the sight of this handsome boy being so intimate with her ex girlfriend, ~is there anyone in this place Lisa isn't fucking?~. Jennie was distracted from her jealous thoughts by her phone notification, a text message from Seulgi, telling her she wouldn't be available today due to 'work stuff'. ~Oh right yeah...Seulgz, I forgot~.

"Her outfit is more expensive than my entire apartment" Bobby whispered into Lisa's ears after his attention had been taken towards Jennie when her had phone made a noise. Lisa glanced to the side, where Jennie was sitting, ~God she's beautiful~ the Thai thought to herself as her eyes explored the brunette's curvy yet toned body, her hips in the chequered skirt. Lisa tried to shake off the thoughts but found her gaze lingering on Jennie's tummy, exposed by the white cropped t-shirt, remembering how the older girl's soft skin felt against her tongue. The red head was not being subtle, in fact she was practically drooling over her ex girlfriend, who had now looked up from her phone and discovered Lisa's eyes wondering all over her body. Jennie could pretty much feel Lisa mentally undressing her, a blank expression on the Thai's face that she usually got when she was lost in lustful thoughts. An expression Jennie knew well. 

Lisa's eyes moved up from Jennie's chest and to her face, the two girls were now making eye contact. Lisa had been caught checking the older girl out, and Jennie absolutely wanted her to know it. They stared at each other silently, neither blinking, neither breaking the gaze, a tiny battle between the two exes taking place in Bobby's small living room. Which girl would fold first? 

Lisa took one last look at Jennie's body, slowly eyeing her up and down while biting her lip, this caused the older girl to blush, though she really didn't want to. Lisa smirked and turned her head away, victorious. 

The sun had set again and the evening got darker, Lisa leaned against the railing of Bobby's fire escape outside of his apartment. Bobby, Irene and Jihyo were all asleep in the living room, Doctor Lee still working tirelessly to aid Jisoo. Jennie however, couldn't sleep, and after spying the smoking silhouette of her former cellmate against the moon outside, she decided to go out and join her. "She'll be ok Lis" the brunette said softly as she stood next to the red head, staring out into the city. Lisa blew out the smoke from the corner of her mouth and briefly glanced down at the street below, the flickering streetlamp, steam drifting from manhole covers, before looking back up into the sky, the moon was a much prettier sight after all. "Will she? Even if she survives this, how long till this assassin kills her? Or the masked men or...fucking Hyuna", the red head casually flicked the cigarette butt over the edge, "I think finally giving in and befriending me was the biggest mistake Jisoo ever made". Jennie sighed deeply, full of guilt, Lisa hadn't done anything wrong except for stealing a car, and now her entire life was shit because of Jennie's dad and company, a place she was once proud to work, "This isn't your fault, I am far more responsible than you are. I was dumb and naïve, I should of known my dad was doing things wrong. I could of stopped all this years ago". A cool breeze blew gently across their faces and through their hair as they looked up at the bright moon. "The full moon is so pretty, it almost makes this sketchy street look nice" the brunette added. Lisa sighed contently, "yeah, I can't believe I'm seeing it with you. No bars or prison wardens. Seeing you in the moonlight, free...I didn't think anything could make me smile today" she turned to look at Jennie, a gentle smile on her face. Jennie smiled back, her stomach swarming with butterflies, she still couldn't quite believe how beautiful Lisa was, but then again, in that black leather jacket and blue shirt,  her make-up and hair...sexy was probably a more appropriate word. Lisa placed her hand on top of Jennie's and the older girl felt like she was on fire, it was only a delicate gesture but it made her skin tingle. She was still totally and completely in love with Lisa Manoban, and every cell in her body was screaming at her to kiss the attractive Thai. "Lis...I still lo-"

"Lisa" Doctor Lee called from the living room, inadvertently cutting off the brunette's declaration of love. Lisa hurriedly rushed back into the living room, "yeah?" she responded worriedly. Doctor Lee smiled, "Jisoo is awake".

"You look exhausted Rosie" a dark haired girl in grey sweat pants and a white t-shirt said as she patted the sweating orange haired Australian. Rosé laughed between short breaths, "I feel worse than I look". She had just finished hours of hard training in the dance studio, working harder than was probably healthy for her but after spending years in prison, she had a lot of catching up to do. Rosé took a sip of her bottled water, before pouring the rest of it over her face, the water trickled down her neck and onto her black sports bra, water droplets made it all the way down her stomach, settling on the waist band of her matching black tight shorts. The dark haired trainee beside her smirked and shook her head, Rosé was effortlessly sexy and she didn't even know it, "I'll see you tomorrow" she said as she walked out of the studio, "and get some proper rest tonight!" the girl yelled from the corridor before leaving. "Ok!" Rosé called back sweetly, knowing full well she was lying. The Australian very rarely got any sleep these days, although it was true that she had to train hard to make up for lost time, it was equally as true that she kept herself busy because her thoughts were plagued by her former prison friends when she wasn't keeping active. Seeing the names of her friends all over the city, and the news, murders she knows they didn't commit attached to their profiles, no, it was impossible for her to get proper rest. That's why she stayed here at the studio late into the evening when most trainees had already left, it was hard on her body but she figured it was better than the alternative, alone in her dorm with her thoughts. 

The orange haired girl packed her things away into her kit bag and made her way through the corridor, she was probably the last person in the building, she usually was at this time of night, except for security of course. Suddenly all the lights went off in the building, ~what? Security don't lock up yet. Besides, they know I'm here~ she thought as slowed her pace, making sure she didn't crash into anything. "Maybe there's a power cut" she mumbled as her eyes slowly began to adjust to the darkness, she proceeded cautiously down the staircase, counting every step so she didn't fall. She was about to open the doors to the exit before having the feeling she should see security, and make sure everything was ok, and that it really was just a power cut. Rosé turned around and walked towards the security room, an oval glass wall that could be seen from the lobby, security needed to be able to see everyone that entered the building clearly. The two on duty security guards appeared to be sitting down in their chairs, not moving, just staring forward. Rosé  waved at them, figuring they'd be able to see her as she was partially illuminated by the neon lights of the exit sign, that wasn't connected to the main power system. ~Are they asleep? How can they not know the lights are out~. She made her way into the security room, the power clearly wasn't out because she could see their faces from the monitor lights...their weird expressionless faces...their weird expressionless faces with gaping mouths...their weird expressionless faces with gaping mouths and distinctive bullet holes in their skulls, blood splattered over the monitors and desks. Rosé  gasped and held her hands over her mouth, ~they've been murdered~

The sound of quick paced high heels clicked down the corridor in the distance, causing the Australian to snap her head in the direction of the noise, she was torn between running away and calling for help. It could be another trainee or staff member, or it could be whoever killed the security, the girl decided it was most likely the latter, her prison days had taught her to always suspect the worse in a situation like this. Survival first. Rosé ran out of the security room and charged up the staircase, no longer taking the time to ensure she didn't fall. The person in the distance must of heard her because the heel clicks were now getting more and more rapid. The orange haired girl ran down the nearest corridor at the top floor of the building, attempting to open doors to offices, most of which were locked, except for the very next door she tried. After opening it successfully, she ran inside and looked for a place to hide, a large cupboard being the only likely place. 

Using a small crack in the door, Rosé looked outside, looking out through the large glass windows of the office to the corridor, her heart stopping when a figure dressed head to toe in black appeared. In the hand of the dark figure, a gun, Rosé didn't know very much about weaponry but she knew from watching her friends play video games that the large extension on the barrel of the handgun was a modification, a silencer, which explains why she didn't hear the security guards being shot. Whoever this person was, they were serious, certainly no amateur. ~They've got to be here for me. Jennie's dad has sent them...has to be. They're going to find me~

The dark figure was about to try the handle of the office directly across from where Rosé was hiding, which would mean Rosé's office was next, however a phone call distracted the incognito assassin. 

"What the fuck do you want? This isn't a good time B, I'm at the idol's building now, but I don't think she's here, your intel must of been wrong". The assassin leaned casually against the wall, twirling the gun around with her one hand while holding the phone with the other. The image made Rosé feel sick, this woman had just murdered people, men with families, but were now swinging their murder weapon around like it was just another day at the office. Which it was, in fairness to the assassin. The woman's body language soon got more serious as she suddenly straightened herself up off of the wall, obviously being told something of interest over the phone. "Are you serious? He's there right now? How do you know? This better not be another fuck up, this Park Chaeyoung kid isn't fucking here and they're supposed to be. I won't be able to come back here again, not seen as there's two sleepers downstairs. This intel better be fucking good B, text me the details".

The woman began to walk away, clearly believing that the Australian had left already. Rosé breathed a sigh of relief, her body tilting forwards slightly causing the cupboard door to creek. ~Oh crap~. The woman stopped walking, stopping right in front of the window to the office Rosé was hiding in. She turned her head slowly, looking inside. "Oh God...no no no no no" the panicked orange haired girl whimpered under her breath as the assassin stared into the office. The assassin's phone received a text message, she slowly lifted it up to her face, still keeping an eye on the office. She'd received the information she wanted and banged on the window, "I'll catch you later kiddo" she yelled in English before running down the corridor and away. Whether or not the assassin genuinely knew Rosé was there wasn't clear, but naturally the Australian was freaked out anyway. She quickly opened her kit bag and pulled out her cell phone. 

Rosé: "Namjoon? I really need your help"

Namjoon: "Rosie? Are you ok? What's wrong, is someone giving you trouble over your prison sentence?"

Rosé: "Someone tried to kill me. I'm hiding in one of the offices, she killed the security guards"

Namjoon: "Shit! Is she still there? Who was it?"

Rosé: "No she got a phone call and left but she was dressed all in black, her gun had a silencer, she spoke to me in English, she knew who I was and was here to kill me"

Namjoon: "...Lone Wolf"

Rosé: "What does that mean?"

Seulgi wiped away crumbs from her black dress, having spent the better part of the hour picking at bread from the basket in the restaurant where she sat with Hoseok, who was wearing a white t-shirt with a blue suit jacket on top, tight cream pants. She couldn't deny that he looked good, even if his seductive winks across the table were irritating her. Yet they weren't nearly as irritating as the fact that she secretly quite liked it. The NIS agent paid for the meal, despite Seulgi's protests and the two left the restaurant, "I'll drive you home, or are you sleeping outside of Jennie Kim's apartment these days" J-Hope quipped as he held his car door open for Seulgi to enter, which she did graciously. "My office will be fine thanks, I have some paper work to do" she replied as she fastened her seatbelt, Hoseok getting into the driver's seat next to her. The man looked at his white gold watch, "it's nearly midnight, you should be in bed at this time, not going to work". Seulgi rolled her eyes, "maybe I'd be in bed now if I wasn't spending my evening with you". Hoseok smirked as he started his engine, "can't you do both?" he responded cockily as he winked at the detective yet again. Seulgi turned her head away, looking out of the window, desperate to hide her flushing cheeks. ~Ugh why is he doing this to me. Do I like him?~ she questioned as she started to realise her irritation was disguised attraction to the man. 

Seulgi turned back to face Hoseok, about to give him a witty retort when the glass in the front of his car shattered, his body slumping forward against his steering wheel and blood splattering all inside the car. The detective instinctively unbuckled her seatbelt and crouched down underneath the dashboard.

Seulgi: "Sergeant, I need back up at the fancy Italian restaurant we had your anniversary meal at. Now" she yelled as her phone trembled in her hand.

Sergeant Cho: "Kang? What has happened. Status report now"

Seulgi: "It's Hoseok sir, he's been killed. He's been fucking shot in the head in his car. I'm in here now ducking down, I need back up as soon as possible. Lone Wolf has this car in their fucking crosshairs"

Sergeant Cho: "Shit, Lone Wolf must of known J-Hope was tracking them. Stay down Kang, back up is on its way, I have the armed unit coming, less than 5 minutes, hold tight and don't try anything heroic for gods sakes"

Seulgi: "Yeah wasn't exactly planning on sticking my head out of the window and blowing Lone Wolf a fucking kiss boss! Just get your ass down here now"

Lone Wolf lowered her gun, she was aware of the woman inside the car with Hoseok but she was of no interest to the assassin, her target was the NIS hitman, who had now been neutralised. It wasn't often that Lone Wolf would abandon a paid target for personal interests like she had earlier in the YG building, but taking out J-Hope was vital. If she hadn't of killed him first, he would of killed her. She knew he wouldn't be the last assassin that the NIS would send after her, after all, he wasn't the first, but for now she could rest easily and focus her attention back on the targets CEO Kim had paid her to kill. Lone Wolf stood on the roof of a tall building, nothing but the light of the full moon illuminating her surroundings, it was strangely peaceful, even with the sound of many sirens on the roads below, after her, no doubt. But then she always felt a cool tranquillity after a killing. There really wasn't an ounce of humanity in this person. She smiled as she watched the witless police officers circling the car of the now dead NIS agent, all hiding behind shields and their own cars as though she cared at all about any of them.

Right now the most important people to this assassin were a CEO's daughter, and a Thai immigrant. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 400 72
Jennie was kidnapped and sold by a human trafficker to the countryside at the age of three. The Kim family found her back half a year ago, but becau...
88.6K 6.4K 82
JENLISA JENTOP G!P STORY - 'Dear bodyguard, if you find out now that I'm gone, then count on the fact that I might be driving in an old bus 777 km aw...
436K 11.9K 61
"Actress Jennie and Lisa was caught drunk kissing each other in one of a famous bar in the whole Kreptoon." That news surprised a lot of netizens. Je...
197K 5.7K 73
A D̠̠e̠̠v̠̠i̠̠o̠̠u̠̠s̠ yet cold CEO Lalisa Manoban Age (22) The M̠̠y̠̠s̠̠t̠̠e̠̠r̠̠i̠̠o̠̠u̠̠s̠ heir of Kim Empire Jennie Kim (21) Lisa met a woman nam...