What Happened?

Galing kay Kuwonu_Jackson

Three best friends since kindergarten were literally inseparable. Everything changes when Zion gets discovere... Higit pa

Main Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
LMFAO
😍😍😍
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Sequel Is Up!

Chapter 35

2.6K 69 21
Galing kay Kuwonu_Jackson

Jewel

"He uh walked out half way through," Rose said awkwardly.

I tied my robe and clenched my jaw. Zion rolled his eyes and sighed and turned around. I grabbed his arm to stop him and said, "Why the reaction?"

"Don't wanna hear anything else," he mumbled shrugging his shoulders and went to the guys. They hyped him up and I shook my head.

"Imma find Edwin," I told Rose and she nodded.

"Imma be social with the girls," she replied.

"Aawwww look at you being nice," I laughed.

I went downstairs and looked around. He wasn't in the living room or dining room. I went to the porch and he wasn't there either. I ran around the house to the backyard and saw him laying on the grass. I sighed and laid next to him.

"Good shooting, huh?," I said breaking the silence.

"Glad you liked it," he replied.

"Why did you walk out?" I sighed turning my head to look at him.

"Because seeing you and Zion together like that bothers. You looked very happy and I'm triggered that it's not me," he spat meeting my eyes.

My breathing fastened and my chest tightened. He's not serious right now. He was the one that decided to break it off.

"I saw you with Sunny-"

"You're into Zion. So of course you were fine," he laughed shaking his head.

"It bothered Edwin. The past few months have not been fucking easy. I didn't go running into his arms like you probably thought I did," I groaned.

"That's a shock," he spat.

"Is that what you thought?" I asked sitting up.

"Maybe. Is that such a wild thought?! You ran to him for everything-"

"Edwin! I loved YOU! I wanted YOU! I ran to Rose. Zion left. I went through everything with Rose. Not Zion. The same day the boys reunited was the same day I saw Zion again," I explained. He looked down and crunched his eyebrows.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have assumed. I'm just jealous that's all. I'll get over it. You.. have feelings for him. It was obvious after that," he sighed meeting eye contact with me.

"Yea Edwin. I do. But I don't know if I'm going to act on them-"

"Why?" He asked.

"Because Edwin. I don't want tension," I replied.

"I'll be fine. Do what your heart wants. Trust me I'll be alright," he smiled grabbing my hand.

"Thank you Edwin. For everything," I sighed bringing him in a hug. He tightened his arms and I took in a deep breath.

"Is everything ok?"

We released each other and saw Zion approaching us. He sat next to me and smiled.

"Yea everything is good now," Edwin smiled. "You guys... look good."

"Thank you," Zion said frowning slightly.

"Zion stop with the guilt shit. It's fine," Edwin said and Zion nodded slowly.

"It's never gonna be ok for me Ed," he replied and Edwin sighed. "By the way Sunny was asking if you're single."

"Say word?" Edwin asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yea man. Go get that number," Zion laughed and we all got to our feet.

"Shiiiiit it's in the bag," he replied moonwalking to the house.

Rose

I spoke with the girls literally all night. We ended up having a sleep over at our place. Everyone had behind the scenes off guard pics of each other and we were gossiping about it.

"First of all anything with Nick and I, i needsss," Alexys smirked.

"I'm sending the ones I have now," Jewel replied.

"Me too,"'I replied.

"Jewel you and Zion though," Sunny smiled showing the group a picture of Zion on top of Jewel biting her lip. It was a bomb ass pic. Not going to even hold you.

"Oh my god," Jewel mumbled blushing lightly.

"You guys look so good together," Fiffany squealed.

"Weren't you with Edwin?" Sunny asked.

"Yea but that was a while ago. We're friends now," Jewel replied awkwardly.

"I mean he asked for my number. Is that weird or-?"

"No omg go for it. He's definitely into you. He told me," Jewel smiled. That's my girl.

"Oh ok. Because I like you and I don't want weirdness," Sunny replied.

"Aww I like you too. Trust me I'm fine with it," Jewel said laughing.

The doorbell rang and we all exchanged glances. I got to my feet and went to the door. I opened it and saw the boys with four boxes of pizza and snacks.

"Movie night?" Brandon smirked kissing my cheek.

Jewel

The boys settled down and I felt my stomach turn. The shooting with Zion had me all types of screwed up. My emotions were heightened.

He met eye contact with me and smirked. He sat next to me and kissed my cheek quickly.

"Hey babygirl," he smiled.

"Hey," I mumbled smiling to myself.

All the guys paired up with their girl from the video shoot and we looked genuinely happy. Nick and Alexys were taking selfies. Austin and Fiffany were eating. Brandon and Rose were eating and watching a video. Edwin cuddled up with Sunny eating pizza while engaging in conversation. I looked at Zion who was of course stuffing his face with food. I laughed at him shaking my head as he grabbed another slice. He folded it carefully and brought it to my mouth.

"Here."

I took a bite and heard multiple 'aawwwwss'.

"Shut up," I laughed digging my face in Zion's shoulder.

The room filled with ringtone notifications and I lifted my head instantly. We knew that sound.

"Who is Unknown?" Sunny asked.

Unknown added Sunny, Fiffany and Alexys to the group chat.

Unknown: New people to play with? Awesome! Welcome ladies 😘

"What is this?" Alexys asked raising an eyebrow.

"Someone has been messing with us for months and since you're part of us, you're going to be messed with as well. You guys can leave now if you want. It's safer that way," Edwin replied.

"Nah I'm taking my chances," Sunny smirked. She leaned in to kiss him and he smiled into the kiss.

"So am I," Alexys shrugged cuddling with Nick.

"Me too."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

108K 3.5K 16
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 π˜‰π˜³π˜’π˜―π˜₯𝘰𝘯 𝘈𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘒𝘨𝘒 𝘳𝘦𝘀𝘰𝘨𝘯π˜ͺ𝘻𝘦𝘴 𝘒 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘒π˜₯ 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘡 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘒 𝘺𝘦𝘒𝘳 𝘒𝘨𝘰. 𝘏𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 οΏ½...
5.3K 103 19
y/n, you are 18 years old. You are Austin Porter's little sister. You have lived in the PRETTYMUCH house since Austin moved in. They are like your fa...
62.5K 1.3K 25
Becca's whole life turns around when she travels to LA to visit her childhood best friend Zion who moved from Canada to be apart of a band called PRE...
32.2K 944 34
In which he misses his girl Bestfriend "Same old Nick Mara." "I wish you'd stop staying that." {IRL & SOCIAL MEDIA} (SLOW UPDATES)