Chapter 13

2 Weeks Later- Jewel

Things were better.

With everyone. Zion hasn't touched alcohol or had a fit of anger. The other day he took Rose and I on a best friend date to our usual favorite diner. Edwin and I got closer emotionally and the past three weeks have been great with him. Things were finally settling in place.

Edwin, Rose, Brandon and I were in Rose's car while the others were in Zion's car. We were on a road trip to NYC to have a meeting with Simon about recording a new song and the next tour.

I scrolled through Instagram and came across a picture of Brandon, Zion and Edwin and smiled. Edwin was driving with Brandon at the passenger seat. I showed Rose the picture and she smiled.

"Our boys," she smirked and I raised an eyebrow at her. She winked at me and looked over at Brandon. OKAY!

I saved the picture to my phone and locked it

I saved the picture to my phone and locked it. I took a snap video crossing the bridge into the city with Edwin, Brandon and Rose singing Empire State Of Mind in the background. We're such fucking tourists.

"Good to be home," Edwin smirked.

Meeting

Rose and I sat towards the back of the room while Simon went on and on about keeping their rep in tact. Way to go Zion.

"Now. You guys leave on tour in 2 weeks. Get your calendars out. Day 1 is NYC. And the day after you'll be doing a photo shoot and two radio guest starrings. Day 3 you'll be going to Philadelphia. Day 4, you'll be going to D.C and perform in front of the Abraham Lincoln Memorial for a charity event. Day 5 you're going to Atlanta. Day 6 youll be going to Miami and you'll be doing a photo shoot out there as well. Day 7 Dallas with a day break. Day 9, you'll return to LA and do multiple shows throughout Cali the rest of the week. The week following you'll be finishing the CD. Once the third week is over you can go to your original homes to visit family for a week. Got it everyone?" Simon asked and the boys nodded.

I looked at Rose and she already looked sad. We were so close the boys and to have them leave is beyond crazy. In one week they're leaving. Then they're gone for three weeks. What the hell am I gonna do?

Edwin ran his hands through his face and turned his head to me. I smiled slightly and leaned my head on Rose.

"Did you guys finish the song?" Simon asked as Brandon took out a folder.

"Yes sir here it is. We practiced singing it and we're ready to present it," he replied as the boys stood up.

"Very well there's your audience," Simon spat pointing at Rose and I. The boys laughed and got in positions facing us.