Overdose

Da Xannny

After a Antidote was found, a Prescription was given but the Remedy failed causing an Overdose. Altro

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six

Sixteen

4.8K 329 654
Da Xannny

"Now I'm out here looking like revenge, feeling like a ten, the best I ever been. Yeah, I know how bad it must hurt to see me like this but it's gets worse. Now you're out here looking like regret, second chance you'll never get!" Aspen yelled loudly along to her music 

"Son, shut up." Darius grumbled turning around the other way.

"You need to get up anyway, it's about time we go." Aspen rolled her eyes. 

"Aspen, it's 12 in the damn afternoon." He looked at his watch. "We have to leave at 2, leave me alone girl."

"No, we have to be there by 2 but we have to leave by 1 because the place is at least thirty minutes away and that's not even including traffic."

"Aspen." He groaned annoyed.

"Fine, it's your test. I basically have my diploma already." She shrugged grabbing her bag sliding back into her slides.

"Now you mad cause I'm sleepy? Type shit you on?" He sat up glaring at her.

"Because if you even a second late they won't let you take the test then you're wasting more money by paying to rescheduling so to avoid all of that we can get ready now but you're acting stupid."

He didn't say anything but got up going into his room, he was beyond annoyed now and so was she. She grabbed her phone to text CiCi and her parents making sure they had everything she needed.

"Happy?" Darius asked going to the refrigerator. 

"I don't get your problem but I'll just go back to school, sorry for caring about you taking your test."

"Bet." He shrugged.

She walked out his door going to her car going back to school knowing it was lunch time, she walked in the cafeteria looking for CiCi but when she couldn't find her she went to Ky and them. They stopped laughing to look at her, she noticed India was the only one wasn't there.

"Hi." Aspen looked at them.

"Hey?" Lay questioned.

"Where's Indi?" 

"My name India." India spoke taking her seat giving everybody their food.

"Y'all still acting this way towards me? I can't-"

"The only person that's acting is you." 

"India I don't understand what am I doing?" Aspen questioned confused. "Y'all said I've been ignoring y'all so I try to talk to y'all and now y'all are just ignoring me, I don't get it can someone please explain to me?"

"You the smartest one in this school, figure it out."

"Okay." Aspen sighed. "Are y'all still coming to the wedding?" 

"Why wouldn't we be there?" Ky asked.

"Maybe because y'all aren't speaking to me."

"What you gotta do with Memo and Siah? We still part of the family sis." Nay said making them laugh.

"Oh yeah, KC wanted y'all to wear something from his line so don't find a outfit." Lay reminded them.

"Memo bought our outfits already, remember dummy?" Ky asked.

"She gave us outfits for the wedding, not the reception she said find your own outfit so KC wants us to rock some shit from him."

"You already know if it's free, it's me." Nay smiled making them laugh.

"Aww, KC has a clothing line? Since when?" Aspen asked.

"He got it up around the time CiCi was watching you get smacked." India said making them all look away from both of them. 

"I heard your getting charges pressed on for defending me, I can-"

"Mulan already taking care of it."

"Okay." Aspen nodded. "I never wanted you to get in trouble me."

"Don't worry about it." India smiled waving her off making her smile.

"I just feel bad for you taking the charge and for everything I said to you."

"You'll feel worse when you recognize I'm the only bitch who'll ever be "down" enough to take a charge for you." India got up walking out as Aspen smile dropped. 

"That's one thing I gotta agree on." Nay spoke up. "I'm not even willing to mess up my record for my own damn mama."

"Seriously, do you know they don't allow you to have name brand shampoo there? Who's going to do my hair? How am I going to clean my face?" Lay asked thinking about the struggle they go through.

The bell rung making them dump their food in the trash, they all got up while Aspen sat there in her feelings. Ky felt bad, this girl been her best friend for more than ten years but she's never seen her like this, she wished she could help but she was done repeating herself. Aspen wasn't her child.

"Keep ya head up kid." Ky told her making her look back as she walked away.

"Kaiser?" She stood up following after her. "Can we talk?" 

"Yeah." Ky nodded watching as everybody walked passed her.

"I'm sorry."

"I know."

"I never meant to ignore you and I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you but I just don't like how I'm the bad guy for finally being happy."

"Aspen be happy all you want, that was never our problem. Our problem is when you purposely blow us off then act confused as if you not doing it."

"I've just been busy these last few weeks with helping Darius study for his GED that I haven't been thinking about anything else."

"It's your first boyfriend, you're excited I get it but never have I once ignored your calls because I was with Garrett, well unless we were having sex, but that's off topic." She chuckled making Aspen giggle. "Basically what I'm saying-"

"I get what you're saying, I'm basically shut out from y'all because I was too caught up in my own little bubble."

"Basically." Ky shrugged. "We're happy you finally found someone who takes you serious too, don't ever think for a minute because you and Jamie couldn't work we weren't talking to you."

"I knew it wasn't that, I just can't wait until y'all can finally meet Darius." Aspen smiled.

"Is he coming to the wedding?" 

"We had a lil argument so he's going to be petty and say he's not going but he's going to go."

"Seem like you know him well."

"Well we do spend everyday together." She smiled. "I love him."

"Love?" Ky questioned. "You sure?"

"Yes, I know I do because every time I think about the future he's always right by side."

"Well then if you love him, I love him too." Ky smiled genuinely happy. 

"Thank you for saying that."

"Aspen!" CiCi yelled waving her hand.

"Guess it's time for you to take ya dog to the bathroom." Ky rolled her eyes.

"Are you doing anything later?" Aspen asked ignoring her comment.

"Going to see Jamie."

"How is he?" 

"He cooling."

"Okay, tell him I asked about him."

"Sure." Ky said blankly walking away just as CiCi walked up.

~

"Yo, you saw my nurse? That bitch bad." Jamie said to Dell, India, KC and Gee.

"I ain't hear you talk about a female in months my nigga, was starting to think you was gay." KC laughed.

"Cause I'm tired of these bitches, I need a grown bitch."

"Heardd juuu!" Dell agreed making India tilt her head to the side.

"Don't do it Indi." KC laughed. "Let the boy live for once."

"Only because I don't feel like arguing."

"Why you haven't said anything to me in two days nigga?" Jamie asked Gee making him look up from his phone.

"Just not feeling you." He shrugged making Jamie scrunch his face up.

"Fuck I do?"

"Nigga do you see where we sitting at? We in the hospital for the third damn time because you act like you can't talk to niggas like niggas not in ya corner."

"This not the third time."

"The first time you did it cause ya father walked out, the second time was because Sah died, this time I don't even know the fucking reason. You do shit without thinking bout everybody else, fuck all us what about ya mother? Ya lil brother? You selfish as hell nigga."

Everybody sat back watching, they agreed with him but they didn't wanna be the ones to say it and they damn sure wasn't letting India say it. Jamie leaned back letting his words get to him, he never thought about anybody when he did it.

"You depressed, you been depressed for a while and you suicidal bro." Gee continued. "You think cause they pumped ya stomach ya body still not affected by them pills? Nah dumb ass, something could be wrong in the future. You need to talk to somebody."

"Boys are so mean when they trying to help." Ky shook her head walking in the room. "Jamie aunt Tammy and Jahsya on they way up, she was signing something from the doctor."

"Jahsya here??" Jamie asked. "I missed my lil nigga." 

"Get ya gay ass." Jahsya walked in the room making all of them look at him. "Miss you too brodie, I see shit still ain't change. Still gotta visit you in hospitals."

"How school been?" KC asked.

"Kicked." Tammy said rolling her eyes.

"Nigga you got kicked out? How the hell you get kicked out of military school?" India asked wide eyed.

"It actually ain't that hard." Jahsya laughed sitting on the bed. "I ain't even do nothing, they just been hating a nigga ever since I been there."

"I go work, be-" Tammy stopped trying to say the word. "Safe. Be safe, love you."

"Love you too ma." Jamie kissed her forehead as she walked out. 

"Nigga you been there since 6th grade." Dell looked at Jahsya. 

"Exactly, been hating for five damn years. A nigga couldn't even have sex in peace."

"That's what you got kicked out for?" Ky laughed. 

"They said it was for not following rules and having too many problems throughout my time there but it was for sex, they should of kicked those damn girls out too, I was a victim when they found me."

"Oh so the female you was having sex with ain't get kicked out?" 

"Females." He corrected.

"How many?" Jamie raised a eyebrow as he chuckled holding up five fingers. "You had five different bitches at one time?" 

"I told y'all I was a victim." He shook his head laughing. 

"You're disgusting." India laughed. 

"I know y'all missed me around anyway, y'all obviously need me, especially you. Ya dumb ass tried to bleed the pills out? Dumb ass." He chuckled.

"Suck my dick Sa." Jamie laughed.

"Where my girlfriend at? And Lay and Aspen?" He asked looking around. 

"Aspen ain't really cool with Jamie right now." Ky answered. "Lay and Nay is-"

"Yo, hide me." Nay ran in the room ducking on the other side of the bed. "They coming, hide me."

"There she go." 

"What the hell are you hiding for?" Dell asked kicking her. 

"Shut up lizard bitch." She hit him back.

"Did y'all see a dark skin female run this way?" A security guard asked with two other security guards.

"How she look?" Dell asked looking directly at Nay making her pull his leg hair.

"Nah, we ain't see nobody big brah." KC answered as Lay walked in. 

"She has on a green bandana, if y'all see her press the security button. Thank y'all." He walked out as Gee closed the door. 

"What did you do?" Ky asked as she stood up. 

"I forgot what room he was in so I was looking but I saw this fine ass patient but I guess he was on life support and I may have accidentally pulled his plug."

"Bitch what?" India asked laughing. "You going to fucking hell." 

"No, she's going to jail." KC laughed.

"How the fuck you accidentally pull somebody plug?" Gee asked.

"I was trying to steal his puddings and I tripped over the cord, I plugged it back in but the nigga monitors started going crazy. I even went to go get the nurse so I don't know why these niggas chasing me."

"She's an idiot." Lay rolled her eyes sitting on KC lap.

"When this happened?" Jahsya asked.

"About-"

"Is that my boyfriend?" Nay yelled walking to his side to examine his face. "Boyfriend!" 

"Come on brah." Jamie smacked his teeth as Nay and Jah fell back on his legs. 

"Aren't you supposed to be in boarding school?" Nay asked looking down on him. 

"Them niggas was hating baby." He shook his head.

"Brah, get the fuck off me." Jamie said trying to moving his legs.

"You got finer since I last seen you, oouuu fine ass daddy bae." Nay licked his jaw and lips making him laugh.

"How you know his face clean?" Lay asked.

"Cause I wash it, mind ya business Bougie bad ass." He looked at her. "You looking good too, I see ya weight up. This real? How you get this." 

"Of course." Nay laughed as he held a tight grip on her ass. "I been eating and working out bae, you gotta see everything."

"Yo if I say get the fuck off me one more time." Jamie said getting annoyed making them sit up. 

"You been cheating on me?" Jahsya asked.

"I been dibbing and dabbing but you know ain't nobody for me daddy." 

"Oh aight." He smirked.

"Y'all disgust me." India shook her head.

"I just wanna know how you gon explain this to your boyfriend and girlfriend." KC looked at Nay.

"Nigga, she ain't got no relation with anybody when I come. All that ends." 

"What daddy says gos." Nay smiled.

"Y'all really disgust me." India repeated.

"Ya black ass beetle disgust me." Nay glared.

"Cousin I love you but this bitch you got us fucked up. Jahsya look like the grim reaper, don't talk about my boyfriend bitch." 

"Get her bae." Dell laughed.

"Oh, y'all not a secret no mo?" Jahsya laughed. "When y'all come out the closet?" 

"Suck our dick." Dell told him.

"So what's the deal with the princess?" Sa asked his brother.

"I'll tell you later." Jamie told him. 

"Why not now? I'm pretty sure they all know, why I'm the only nigga left out?" 

"Nigga, I'll tell you later."

"Whatever." He laughed pulling out his phone. 

"My cousins so cute." Ky smiled.

"I just wanna know how you get all these tattoos in military school." India spoke looking at his sleeve. 

"I had the plug in there, that was my shit." He chuckled truthfully, he was like everybody big brah in that school.

"As you should cousin." India chuckled.

"Ain't ya shit no more." Jamie laughed.

~

"How do you think you did?" Aspen asked Darius as he drove through Atlanta.

"Don't know."

"Did you make it on time?" 

"Yup."

"You're so petty." Aspen pulled out her phone.

"You're so annoying."

"So? You won't leave me." She rolled her eyes making him tilt his head to the side smiling. 

"Says who?" 

"You."

"Got me there." He nodded laughing. "I need to shut up sometimes, damn."

"Oh, you didn't mean it. Okay." She nodded.

"Shut up." He chuckled pulling into the bowling alley. "Why would y'all pick to go bowling? You got on them dumb ass nails, Smiley has a cask on his foot and CiCi got even longer dumber ass nails."

"My nails are cute."

"Waste of money if you ask me."

"Having multicolored durags are a waste of money."

"You got different kinds of bonnets and scarves right? Oh okay."

"You're annoying." She rolled her eyes getting out the car making him laugh, she ain't have a comeback.

"Aspen, you're religious?" He asked opening the door.

"Weird question but yes, why?"

"Because you're the answer to all my prayers." He kissed her temple making her smile. 

"I got one." Aspen smiled.

"Before you say it, why the fuck do you have your own bowling shoes? Who comes to a bowling alley with shoes?" 

"Study shows people who wear shoes provided by them are most likely ones to have athletes foot or get ca-"

"They should've named you Google." He said as he got his bowling shoes.

"Google?" She laughed.

"Because you're everything I've been searching for."

"You're so annoying." She kissed him going to find CiCi and Smiley. "He always look so mad."

"Nah, he really mad right now." Darius furrowed his eyebrows. "Wassup y'all?" 

"Hey." CiCi said blankly. 

"What's wrong you guys?" Aspen asked.

"He's mad for no reason." CiCi rolled her eyes.

"Bit- Oooh." He stopped standing up. "I'll be back."

"Uh, I'll be right back." Darius chuckled putting his bowling shoes to follow his best friend. "Nigga, wassup?" 

"This dumb bitch retarded on mommies."

"Nigga." Darius laughed. "What she do?" 

"The other day we in the car and this bitch start peeling my seats, you already know the shit peeling off why the fuck you making it look worse? So I cursed her the fuck out then this nasty bitch attempted to give me head while driving and I was with it until she bit me and wouldn't let it go. I hit a fucking pole, my car is fucked up because of her dumb ass. I only came here for they hot wings brah, she better keep her distant before I beat her up."

"Yooo!" Darius laughed in tears. "She bit yo dick?"

"Brah, I was kneeing that bitch sending elbows to her hard ass head and she still ain't let go. Then this bitch got the nerve to add me to some wedding guest list like bitch, we not together."

"Aspen parents?" 

"Her name Nemo or something like that?" 

"Memo." Darius chuckled.

"Then yeah."

"Well I'm going so you could come."

" No." He dragged out slowly. "That bitch need help, medical help. She retarded, she need to be in somebody psych ward."

"She can not be that bad." Darius laughed.

"Go have a conversation with her, go head." He waved him off. "Imma take a smoke break, this bitch got my blood pressure high."

"You don't even- aight whatever." He threw his hands up in surrender going back to where Aspen and CiCi were.

"I'm guessing he told you what I did."

"You peeled his seats?" He chuckled.

"They were bothering me, I just thought if I peeled it it'll stop but more kept coming off so I just had to."

"Is he coming back?" Aspen asked not wanting CiCi to thirdwheel. 

"Yeah, he taking a few minutes to his self." Darius said then held his hand out to sneeze.

"I would say God bless you but he already did." Aspen looked him up and down as he bust out laughing. 

"That might been the best one you've said so far." Darius raised his eyebrow.

"I gotta beat you." She chuckled.

"Y'all are so cute."

"Thank you." Aspen smiled as he recorded her for Snapchat.

"Y'all know where my girlfriend from?" He continued recording her getting her attention as she busted out laughing. "She from Tennessee." 

"Because I'm the only ten you see?" She chuckled making him laugh.

"Something like." He stopped recording her. "You really a clown yo."

"We're clowns." She smiled standing up so she can kiss him. 

"Another one." He joked making her kiss him again.

"Ugh, I'm going to get something to eat. Y'all cuteness annoying me." CiCi spoke

"Did you pick something out for the wedding?" Aspen asked her boyfriend.

"Yeah, I got this. Chillax."

"You're corny." She chuckled taking a picture of him. 

"Only for you baby, only for you." He flicked her nose.

~

Aspen fixed her dress annoyed, she was ready to sit down and eat. Her mother been yelling at everybody throughout this whole day and everyone was annoyed except the guess, they didn't witness the wrath of Meme.

"I do." Memo said blankly.

"I do." Siah smiled. "Again."

"Finally damn." Mason walked out making everybody look at him. "I'll meet y'all at the damn reception."

"Well, you may kiss your wife." The pastor said making Josiah lean over to kiss his wife.

"Amazing, dazzling, sensational. Can we go?" Mulan asked frowning, Memo annoyed all of them. 

"Y'all so damn rude, let them walk out first damn." Josh spoke. 

"She lucky she could even walk down the aisle, she was finna have a blurred vision from me fucking her up." Remy spoke walking down with Josh. 

"Why all y'all mad though?" Avery asked.

"Ya sister a stupid bitch." Mulan rolled her eyes.

"Uh uh, backup." Aspen looked back.

"Can you beat me? Do you wanna fight?" 

"If you can't get to the mother you gon get the daughter?" Nyasia asked laughing.

"They basically the same person, Aspen gon get this ass whooping for her."

"My teetee Remy gon beat you up if you touch me."

"Girl fuck you and ya teetee Remy."

"Can't beat neither of us." Remy spoke getting in the car.

"I wish y'all shut up, I have a headache." Memo spoke leaning her head on the window.

"Let me get out now." Mulan backed out looking for her parents so she can walk in with them. 

"Never would I expect you to annoy me more than Mulan." Skylee looked at her.

"After today don't hit me up for at least two weeks, I'm fucking tired of you." Remy looked at her. 

"Damn Memo, what you do to them?" Siah laughed opening some Henny. 

"I don't know and don't care, I'm ready to change out this wedding dress." She sighed. "Why are we even in the car? The reception across the street." 

"We have to take pictures getting out." 

"How long we gotta stay here? I have to meet Darius and his friend."

"Who's his friend? You didn't even ask to bring two more people."

"Everyone has a plus one on the invite so I'm confused?" Aspen questioned. 

"Whatever Aspen, you gon pay for that extra food they gon have to make?"

"Now I see why she aggravating y'all." Avery nodded.

"Memo, we have more than enough food stop bothering everybody." Siah plucked her in her head making her punch him. "Oh you got me fucked up."

"Can y'all not act childish in this limo?" Ralph asked.

"Can I go meet them now?"

"Aspen it's not the fucking end of the world, they capable to walk to the venue by their selves."

"I have their invitations and their names aren't on the list, that's why I have to walk them in."

"Go before you annoy me even more and I punch you."

"No, she has to stay in the damn car for pictures." Siah looked at them. "Tell them to wait a few or tell one of ya cousins to go get them."

"I'll just tell them to wait." She rolled her eyes folding her arms across her chest.

"You could roll em, you could lose em. Stop playing with m." Memo glared at her.

"Not my daughter." Josiah laughed.

"Stop talking to me."

"Why the hell are you so mad?" Remy asked Memo.

"Ask Josiah." She mumbled.

"She's mad because we're finally having baby number five!" Josiah clapped smiling real wide. 

"Aren't your tubes tied?" Sky asked confused.

"My fucking point." Memo rolled her eyes.

"My soldiers were determined and strong and they made it fucking happen." Siah laughed.

"Congratulations, I hope I have a sister since I don't like the one I have now." Aspen smiled as Memo looked at her blankly.

"Don't worry, she'll be happy about it soon." Siah smiled kissing her cheek.

"You sad trapping that damn girl against her will." Ralph laughed. "This why you should of stuck with me, I barely like the kid I got now."

"I'll really stab you." Skylee looked at him squinting her eyes.

"I'm just letting Aspen know, I was almost her father." He shrugged making Josh laugh.

"I should've been her father." Zay added making all of them laugh except Memo.

"Y'all niggas blowing my shit." Siah laughed.

"Y'all could come out." JC told them making them all sign in relief. 

Aspen got out smiling in every picture, they walked in the venue still smiling taking pictures. She had to take multiple pictures until her father finally told her she was done, of course more family stopped her wanting pictures or talked to her.

"Two hours later." Darius spoke making her roll her eyes.

"Please don't annoy me more than I'm annoyed."

"You look beautiful." He kissed her temple. 

"You look handsome." She smiled pulling out her phone to take a picture. "Smile."

"Always tryna be my photographer." He chuckled as she took multiple pictures. "Let me see."

"I like this one." She showed him. 

"You always take the best off guards." He chuckled.

"Y'all niggas done?" Smiley asked looking at them blankly. "It's hot as fuck out here and y'all wanna be cute and shit like this could wait."

"I don't understand why your name is Smiley, you always mad with your angry self."

"Curse." He chuckled making Darius laugh.

"No." Aspen chuckled walking to the entrance. "Their with me."

"Oh you got connect." Darius laughed.

"Okay before we go in I have to warn both of y'all about my family. My friends aren't that mean but Nay and India will say something, Lay gon look at y'all a certain way, KC and Dell are just going to instigate. Jamie isn't talking to me so he won't have nothing to say, won't even notice y'all."

"I ain't the type of nigga to let anybody talk to me crazy and ya friends ain't untouchable so tell em to leave they comments in between their circle." Smiley told her seriously.

"Next my family, my uncles Mace, Ace, Avery, JJ, Jaylen and Ralph are going to mess with y'all I'm telling y'all that now. Their going to make you mad but they don't mean any harm, they honestly just play so much. My aunt Remy and Mulan too."

"How we gon know who who?" Darius asked.

"Trust me, you'll know."  Aspen shook her head scoffing as they walked in. 

"Can you dance with me?" Dell asked India.

"This song too slow."

"That's the point."

"Delly, you really want to?" 

"I really want to?" She sighed standing up.

"Wassup Ky?" Gee spoke sitting next to her. 

"Hey, did you get that email?"

"How come we always gotta talk about business?"

"I'm your manager?" She questioned furrowing her eyebrows.

"I miss my girlfriend."

"You didn't miss your girlfriend when you was sneaking around with Destiny or Zee or-"

"You naming bitches that's not even relevant, I had a conversion or two. Ain't meet up with no bitch, ain't chill with no bitch, I was only for you."

"And everyone else."

"I'm not even tryna talk about us with all these people here, can we dance?" 

"Awwww no." She said making Avery spit his Hennessy on the floor coughing wildly.

"You ain't have to do my mans like that." KC laughed standing up to dance with Nay.

"Ky go dance with him." Jamie shook his head chuckling.

"Come on Garrett." She rolled her eyes standing up to fix her dress.

KC, Lay, Nay and Sa went to the dance floor leaving him to guard their purses, he leaned back pulling out his phone snapping a picture of Siah and Memo who was dancing. He laughed at Memo face, she really looked like she'll rather be any where but here.

"Come dance with me." Alyssa held her hand out to Jamie.

"You gon get my hopes up, Imma think I could finally take you from JC knowing he gon whoop my ass over you so save me the heartbreak." He shook his head making her laugh.

"JC can't beat me so it doesn't matter."

"Aight but he could beat me." Jamie laughed standing up. 

"Damn, can we trade?" Dell asked looking Alyssa up and down.

"Boy I'm old enough to be y'all grandmother." She laughed putting her arms on Jamie shoulders.

Aspen sat down at the table with CiCi, Darius and Smiley. She was watching her mama dance with Jamie with a smile on his face, she loved seeing their smiles. Just as Darius was about to ask her to dance almost 15 niggas walked behind him making him turn around.

"Y'all posted the fuck up!" Mulan yelled laughing. "Fuck y'all gon do jump him in the family?" 

"This is my uncle Mace, JJ, Ace, Ike, Yayo, Avery, Ralph, Jaylen, Tadoe, Josh, PopZay, Zayyir, Zaydrien, Zayden and papa JC." 

"MY name Mason to y'all lil niggas and you sitting too close, watch out." Mason pushed Aspen seat making her roll her eyes.

"I know you lil nigga, where you from?" JC asked Smiley.

"I'm from-"

"You that lil dumb ass nigga who got caught shooting on camera." Ike pointed.

"I ain't get caught." Smiley laughed. "I'm here right?"

"I think I like this lil nigga." Ace smiled laughing.

"Cause he another you dumb ass." JC spoke.

"If I say what I really wanna say right now y'all father gon wanna fight cause I trashed their son because they wanted to fight." JJ laughed.

"Say it my nigga." Mason laughed.

"I know JJ ain't scared of a nigga, a nigga who not even old enough to legally buy tobcacco. I know you ain't." Ralph instigated.

"I ain't gon ruin Memo day cause they gon wanna fight." He laughed. "I most def don't wanna have to kill they sperm donor for thinking he Clark Kent."

"My father dead." Darius spoke making Avery bust out laughing while all of them looked at him, Ralph tried to keep it in but he winded up laughing too. 

"Y'all fucking ignorant." Jaylen laughed.

"Y'all know I can't take that serious shit." Avery said still laughing. "Damn, how he die though son?" 

"Avery!" Mulan yelled leaning on Jaylen.

"That's the girl I tried to talk to, I forgot you said she was ya aunt." Smiley smirked looking at Remy walk towards them. "How you doing beautiful?" 

"Oh it's you, the sweet talker." Remy smiled. "I'm fine."

"You really are." He looked her up and down.

"You smiling like you like the shit." Josh looked at her like she was stupid. 

"Boy take ya child and watch who you talking to." She handed him Galore walking off.

"Imma just say this now, I was waiting for you just to tell you I don't like you, I ain't gon never like you and if you hurt the princess, I'm killing you." Zayden said.

"And you dying too because you a accessory." PopZay added as they all walked away.

"I think they like y'all." Aspen smiled making both of them look at her like she was stupid.

"If that was them liking me, I can't imagine them hating me." Darius said.

Gee, Ky, Nay, Lay, Jahsya, KC, India, Jamie and Dell walked back to their table laughing at how Gee was just killing it on the dance floor. As they stopped in front of their table, they all stopped looking at the four people who weren't there before they left.

"Hi guys." Aspen smiled. "This is Darius and Smiley."

"Helll nooo." India laughed. "Hellll to the fuck no!"

"Wassup Jug?" 
________________________________________

Zaaaamnnnn Damnnnnn GodLeeeeee! Isn't life funny? LMAOO

If you don't remember who Jug is go to chapter three or four, I'm not explaining.

Excuse any mistakes.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

26 2 1
"I'm dying, Andie. They thought they could find a cure, but... today, my healers gave me two years, tops."
78K 4.4K 53
(COMPLETED) It was a mistake.. Everything. BOOK 1 (use to be Mistakes) •©☹✓
4.1K 555 46
It seems that we all try to escape sometimes. We all try to rid ourselves of the tear jerking emotions that fill our minds. So when we find that th...
79 1 2
This is a slight erotic story about a 19 year old boy that struggles through a side effect from a pill that he was given It will have you shocked at...