Teen Wolf Preferences

By yootlife

Preferences for Derek, Scott, Stiles, Isaac, Aiden, Jackson, Peter, Liam, Jordan, and Brett! More

Teen Wolf Preferences
The Movie You Watch Together ✔️
His Song About You ✔️
What He Starts Up Again ✔️
Turning Him On ✔️
Him Being Jealous
You Have A Nightmare
Alpha's Attack
What You Do Together
How You Hug
How You Met
Pet Names For You
How He Gets You To Go Places
Him After Breakup
His Ride
Thing He Loves About You
Things You Love About Him
Clothing Item You Take From Him
Why He Is Always At Your House
Pet Names For Him
You're Related To
When He's Mad at You
When You're Mad At Him
A Threat To Freak Him Out
You Can't Sleep
You Can't Sleep Part 2
When You're Sick
His Favorite Thing You Wear
First Date
How You Kiss
Your Best Friend
How He Compliments You
He's Whipped
He Calls You Babe
He Sneaks Into Your House
Cute Moments
He Introduces You To The Pack
Other Boys Think You're Hot
First I Love You (Preview)
When You Wrap Your Legs Around Him
Petty Little Fight
High Scool Labels
Him in Public with You
First I Love You
Him After Break Up Part 2
How You Say Goodbye
Petty Little Make Up
The Special Talent He Loves About You
Author's Note
Getting Caught

Who He Trusts You With

39K 645 93
By yootlife

I have a question for you guys, when I do the longer imagines/preferences do you prefer if I say 'you' and 'Y/N' or if I say I and ignore the name completely. Tell me what you think.

And I'm typing this on my computer instead of my phone, so the formatting is a little different. I also have about three preferences written on sheets of paper because I wrote them at school, so they should be up soon depends on how lazy I am. I'm also seeing the Fault In Our Stars tomorrow, and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Who He Trusts You With

Derek:

Derek trusts you with Scott. Derek knows Scott tries to protect those who need protecting, so he doesn't doubt Scott Will do whatever is necessary to save you.

Scott:

Scott trusts Stiles, not a big surprise. Since they have been friends for what seemed like ever, Stiles has always been able to find away out of crappy situations, Scott knows Stiles can save you from anything.

Stiles:

Stiles trusts Scott with you because they are best friends, brothers even, and he has wickedly sharp claws.Stiles knows Scott won't let you get hurt, because you are Scott's little sister, and Scott always protects his family.

Isaac:

Isaac trusts Derek with you. When Derek took Isaac in, Isaac trusted him with everything.Isaac knows Derek isn't as cold-hearted as everyone thinks and actually likes your company, so he knows Derek will keep you safe.

Aiden:

Aiden trusts Scott with you. Whenever Aiden disappears he leaves a note saying to go to Scott. Aiden never really thanks Scott for it, but Scott knows how grateful Aiden is.

Jackson:

Jackson trusts Scott with you. Jackson is the closest to Scott out of all the werewolves and Stiles. Whenever Jackson thought you might get hurt, he'd take you to Scott for protection and help.

Peter:

Peter goes to Derek when he needs someone to watch over you. You're never sure if it is because they are family and Peter trusts Derek, or because he is the only one in the city that Peter thinks has the strength to.

I added Jackson and Peter because someone recommended it, and a new preferences coming soon that someone wanted. So if any of you people want a certain preference or have an idea you can alway sleave a comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 217 14
This fiction has bxb smut. A story about a prince and a human who fell in love without noticing it? Well this story is all about Enhypen, Heejake. A...
4.8K 156 12
He had asked me, "Are you alright?" I nodded, raising a brow at his British accent. "Are you going to jump?" I shook my head, a little surprised he a...
12.1K 165 46
The now 20 year old sighed, Tears prickling his water line. Oh how she'd hate to see him cry, but how could he not? "Id never regret the time I spent...
4.8K 162 21
Savannah was what most people would consider an unfortunate circumstance in the rock world. She was starting to claw her way to the top, but got scre...