DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE?!

By Shy-Soul

*Umm...hi guys! Just wanna say this is my first book and don't expect anything that great. Plus English is my... More

Do I have to choose?🤔
"You can always tell me"?
💕A date? or not?💑
😜Third wheel😡
😶Uninvited guests😶
😇I needed a favour😅
😡what's wrong with me?😠
😢Wake up😷
🥂drunk🍷

😗Crush!😍

112 18 2
By Shy-Soul

"I'm back!" I called as I got home. "Lily!" mom gave me a quick hug and gestured me to join dinner. "Dad!" I began nervously. "umm...can you transfer 50,000$ to Liam's account?" I fainally managed to ask him."sure, but the reason?" He looked confused enough.

"His mother is hospitalised cause she has a tumour near her liver and needs a surgery AND Liam can't afford it, therefore I wanna help him"

I blurted all of it in one breath.
I saw my dad bit his lower lips. "so?" I glanced at him impatiently, doing one of my best  puppy-dog eyes. "okay. Tell him to check tommorow." I let out a deep breath loudly as he answered. I hugged him and ran to my room with relief. "Oh no, not so fast!" I groaned at Zac who grabbed me from behind. "What!" I spat, earning a dirty look from my mom. "Now stop fighting, both of you, to your rooms!" I smirked at Zac victoriously and he elbowed me back.

Brother-Sister relationship as you can see  ; )

All I needed now was a nice shower, change into my comfy PJ's, crawl into my bed, cuddle to my soft pillows and blanket, AND SLEEP!

*************
As the sun rose up, I was busy again, late for school.

Yup!that's me!

I wore my favourite hot-pink sweater with a blue jeans. With a fainal check on the mirror, I rushed out.

"WTF?" l screamed at horror, for the bus was no where in sight. I was like 'I'm dead- for-sure' when a moto bike  stopped infront of me. "Want a ride, love" It was Archer West, pausing in the hottest way, his sharp eyes covered by the sunglass he wore.

"Um.. you okay?" I looked away from his hypnotic gaze."sure thanks!" I said,hopping on his cycle. Awwn!he smells so great!

Stop it dude

My inner voice scolded. So did I.

None of yourbussiness inner voice!

He stopped infront of the school and I jumped off quickly, giving him some space to park his cycle.

"So..you missed the bus today?" He asked as we walked to class. "Yeah,you could say that." I chuckled. "not bad though!" He nodded,smirking.

haha!very funny!

We stopped infront of my class. "Well, see you at lunch then, I guess?" He waved and went to his locker.

I looked around to see more than half of the school staring at me.
And its the biggest understatement of the year.  I mean, why would the school's hottest, greek-god bad boy talk to a not-so famous nerd girl like me, when he could get Taylor swift to be his girlfriend.

I stared after him,astonished. Did he just drop me off! Did Archer west just drop me off? I squealed inside my head.

"Aaaah!" I glared, to see Liam, pinching my cheeks hard."Get your ass out of whatever dreamworld you're in, PRINCESS!" He lets go of my cheeks."Hey! loose the grin Liam!" I snapped, rolling my eyes at him."sure ma'am! Anything for you" We both laughed hard at his joke.

"Excuse me, But are you guys gonna get in or not?" I turned to see the blown up red face of Mrs.Maxwell,our geometry teacher's.

"OOops!" :(

*************
"She's the worst bitch!" I whined like a kid, pouting my lips."yeah! totally!" Liam nodded."what's he-" "oh and lily? Stop complaining about Mrs.Maxwell 'cause who needs her when we've got food!" He grabbed my shoulders and lead me to the cafeteria.

He grabbed a tray, picking 2 chicken toasts, 2 large burgers, 4 slice of beaf pizzas, 3 oreo biscuits plus  a coke.

It was nice that he was actually buying food for both of us.

At least thats what I thought. Until he turned to me and "Lily, aren't you gonna order?" My eyes widen at his words. "You mean this whole gigantic food mountain is all for you?" I said sarcastically, still thinking he might be joking, by his last sentence. How can some one eat all those!

Then again, boys will be boys.

"Then, you think its for you? Duh its for me, honey. When are you gonna order?"  He shook his head.

"I hate you Liam!"

"Love you too Lily"

I rolled my eyes playfully as I picked 2 oreo biscuits and a salad for me. We went our ways to a table across the window.

"Liam?"

"Hmm?" He said already pigging out his food.

"I asked my dad to transfer the money to your account. Is that ok?"

"Yuh uh- thanks, and sorry again. I'll pay you back" a hint of sadness washed over his face.

"I'm ok with the first part of your sentence."

"Guyys!" We looked up to hear a familiar voice.

"Hey Hennah! heard you were out with flu. You alright now?" I asked, giving her a hug. "Just fine."she winked. Hennah is a new student who joined this year. She mostly hangs around with us.

That's when I noticed Archer, staring at me from a table at the corner. Then all of the sudden, he smiled and gestured me to come. My eyes went widen as I tried to ignore him.
Thinking maybe it was an imagination.

"Why is Mr.bad boy asking you to go there?" I almost jumped when Liam spoke. "Uh.. maybe he needs some help with homeworks." I muttured but I knew neither Liam, nor Hennah belived a single word I said. "Since when does he do home works?" Hennah gave me a questioned look. I just shrugged.

Can't you make it more obvious?

Shut up!

"umm...guys?I'll just be back." I stood up, without waiting for an answer. "Hey!" I already hating myself for going there.

What if Zac come?

What you mean? Zac dosn't know you have this huge crush on his bestfreind?

C'mon, I don't have a crush on him.

I reassured myself. 

Archer  smirked. "hellow love" he patted on the seat next to him. "No thanks, I'll just sit here." I sat at the seat infront of him. I earned dirty looks from girls.

Jelouse much?

"Thanks to you, I think I'm gonna have to hide from those girls, for the rest of my life. Just look at their eyes. Its enough to kill a person." I faked to be scared. "Oh I'm so scared! Just ignore them" he said in between laughs.

"Your boyfriend seems to be angry with me for stealing you?"

He looked over my shoulders, at Liam, grinning evil-like.

"Him? He's not my boyfreind. We've just been bestfreind's ever since I remember."

"Oooh!..you wanna grab a bite? My treat!"

"I've finished my lunch." I tried to hide the dullness in my voice. "No love, I meant somewhere quite and without the whole cafeteria eyeing us." He chuckled.

Say No

Say Yes

No

Yes

No

Inner voice?

Yup

Shut up!

Say No

"Yes!" I half-shouted and it was too late. The words came in a rush. Everyone in the cafeteria gasped. Including me.

I hid my tomato-red face in my hand. Talk about humiliation.

Kikiki 😂 you just humiliated yourself infront of the whole shcool.  

No. I just humiliated myself infront of my crush!!

Not crush

Not crush

"Does that mean you'll go eat with me?" I flinched at Archer's voice. I looked up to him, embrassed.

"Whats wrong babe?" His smirk changed to confusion. "Nothi-"
"Just let them talk. And thanks. For the Yes." He smiled sweetly, making all my worries go away. "Actually I  didn't mean to-"

"I'll come pick you tommorw, how about it?"

Zac's gonna kill him

And me

So say No

"Okay"

*CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMMOROW!*

***************
Aww they're going on a date? What do you think will happen? ooo can't wait ! Plxx feel free to comment your ideas... and consider my favour and vote vote and vote! Hope y'all having a great day ; ) keep smiling :)
With lots of love
=Shy-soul =

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 1.9K 28
(ALSO WARNING, I DONT REALLY EDIT UNLESS I WANNA BE LIKE A PRO😀) BTW THE BOOK IS DONE!! ILL TRY TO GET A NEW CHAPTER OUT ON WEEKENDS. BUT ILL GET C...
1.6M 40.6K 55
"You have a choice either choose me or being a mafia" I added hoping that he'll come back with me and if not then I will be the one leaving him this...
236 53 27
{Idea from Maximum Ride, but I've changed a whole bunch of stuff, and the storyline works differently} The world is ending, and 99% of the Earth’s po...
560K 19.2K 52
{Completed} Book #1 He finally answered the phone after the third ring. " You wanted to destroy me right ? Don't worry i'll do it for you, i wont di...