😡what's wrong with me?😠

"What the fuck are you staring at Zac!!"

=*=**=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
I regretted the words as soon as they came out of my mouth. Zac's glare was like a shooting laser. I froze on the spot as my inner voice screamed somethings gonna go wrong. I didn't notice my mom, dad and Sierra, looking at me and Zac in confused eyes. After what seemed like forever, Sierra nudged at my arm, snapping me away from the uncomfortable thoughts spinning 'round my head.

"Hey guys wassup?" Dad stood up, glancing between me and Zac. "Dad? It's nothing!" I said soothingly after a sweet smile. He just nodded and we all ate in silence. Everyone's mouths were like 'Zipped' for gods sake. Zac's eyes never left his phone the whole time. Well, I knew he didn't belive a single word Sierra said.

My phone vibrated as I got up to go. Just great!

[Inbox]

Zac:
Meet me in my room
We need to talk Emylia,
ASAP

I clenched my phone, trying to hide my dead face. "Lil honey.. I'm sorry about earlier.. it's just..." mom started but I was the one to finish. "Nah it's nothing mom.." and with that I was in my room, my head burried in the pillow. Seriously! my head felt like bursting. There's so much to think about. The prom! Zac! Archer! Everything was a chaos!

"Lil? Don't overthink it! I'm here with you..." Sierra stroked my back and I knew how upset she was. "Sia how can I not think about it? Zac didn't belive a word you said about Archer being here because you invited him...and this..." I got up rubbing my swollen red eyes and showed her Zac's text messege. "Uh! I'm sorry lily.. I did what I can at the moment. I thought he would.."
"It's nothing! I'll just go and meet him ok?" I rested my hands on her's and smiled kindly and she smiled back and nodded.

*=*==**=*=*=*=*=

I walked slowly across the road. Sierra went home an hour ago and I was alone again getting some fresh air. My mind was filling with flashbacks of what happened an hour ago.

Flash back:
My hands were sweating as I twisted the door handle. I poked my head to see Zac lying on the bed, one of his hands resting on his forhead.

"C'mon in!" He wispered without a look up. "Zac... I..the truth is ...Archer wasn't here because Sierra invited him but he...was here to see... me. .. he ..asked me to ...the pro-om an..d I said y-yes ...I...I.... Zac I...." I started mumbling but I couldn't continue any more. There was only one thought spinning around my head like a night mare.

He will be mad, his sister loving his player- bestfreind, does that make any sense. My inner voice screamed.

Zac hadn't moved an inch nor has picked his hands up, my eyes filled up again. God! How many times have I cried today already! Dammit.

I flinched when Zac finally got up. He didn't look anywhere but my eyes. "I what?" His question made me nervous. So he was listening after all. "I...I..." I started again but ended up with no luck. "I what!" His voice raising.

"I.. like Archer!" I yelled, avoiding his eyes. They didn't go widen as I expected. His face wasn't furious as I thought it would be. Instead he just nodded.

What? He nodded? Lily, maybe you have a chance!!

Inner voice?

Yes?

Shut up!

  "Zac .. I'm sorry ...I can't help it..." I tried again but I was pulled into a hug before I could finish it.