😢Wake up😷

"OMG! lily you look gorgeous girl!" Liam exclaimed.

And ofcourse I blushed. I'm not really the 'compliment' type girl. "Duh! Whatever Liam.. where's Sia?" I elbowed him in the ribs and he let out a soft 'ouh', rolling his eyes at me.

I saw Hennah coming towards us with a huge grin. Well, she looked cute. Her hair was tied up in a loose bun and she was dressed in a green top which showed a lot of cleavage. She looked at me and smiled before looking at Liam shyly. "Let's go baby!" She chirped happily as Liam held out his hands like a perfect gentle man.

"Bye lil.. um.. will he be picking you up? Or you could come with us?"
Liam rolled his eyes as he looked at his watch.

Liam had never really liked the idea of me going with Archer. Well, Archer: the bad boy. Thats what every one thinks. "Nah I'm fine. You guys enjoy!" I smiled at them, and waved.

Hm....Liam and Hennah. Sure look lovely togather. I smirked as I glanced at my watch for like the 5th time.

Seriously! Where is he?

Maybe he isn't coming. Lol he dumped you. Like he does with all other girls.

Inner voice?

Yeah?

Just shut up! Will you? Archer isn't like that!

Duh!

Shut up!

My cheeks were getting bloody cold now. I tried calling Archer a few times but no such luck yet.

Damn what is he doing? I've been here for more than 1 hour. I was staring to tremble from the cold when my phone rang.  My face lit up as I saw his number on the screen.

"Hello" said a woman on the other side. Colours drained from my face and I felt a huge lump in my throat. I blinked back hot tears which were getting ready to leave. I was waiting for him in this coldness for 1 hour.  Just for nothing. And he was with some, I-dunno-woman? He couldn't find something better to be doing? "Um... hello?" She spoke again when I didn't respond.  Anger flowed through my veins hearing that woman's voice.

I was about to end up the call when she spoke again. "I'm a nurse and do you know Archer West? are you his guardian? Hellow?" She sounded worried and as if in a rush.

"What?"....

*=*=*=*=*=*=*

"Lil.. calm down ok? I'm sure he'll be fine.. I mean..." Sia's voice trailed off but she and liam was trying to do anything they could to make me feel better.

They were of no help tho,I was loosing it. Why? Why him? Tears kept sliding but I didnt care wiping them away. My mind was focused on the road. I placed my head between my hands and sreamed.

Both liam and sierra looked at me in shock. Pity. Pity was evident all over their face as they looked at me.

"Lily..." Liam started but I raised a hand, stopping him. His face got curious at what I was about to say. I opened my mouth yet no sound came. I shooked my head in disbelief.

"Liam .. just drive.  speed up." Was all I could managed to say. Pin drop silence fell in the car and for the rest of the journey, no one dared to open their mouth.

I rushed down the hospital halls and stopped infront of a room. I looked at Sia and Liam. They nodded and gave me an assuaring smile. I sighed as a single tear rolled down my cheeks.

I pushed the door open to reveal a shirtless Archer. A White blanket was spreaded  up to his waist. And the room, it was so white. White walls, white curtains, white bed white bed cover, white floor. Every thing was so... um white? My mind felt a hint of relief as my eyes landed on Archer. He looked so calm while sleeping. So peaceful. Blood transfusion was going on and my face dropped as I saw his bandaged head and arms.

"Hello miss. You must be his guardian? There are some formalities to be filled. Please follow me." A nurse stood with a sweet smile. I nodded my head once and she might have noticed my silence 'cause her gaze turned to my direction. "Oh he.. he'll do fine btw.. I mean the injury of his head is severe but I think it'll recover soon enough" she stroked my back gently and I smiled back. "Thanks!"

Sierra and Liam stood up as I got out of the room. I knew they were dying to know the answers. "How's he? Is he wake?"
Sia asked, a hint of sadness in her voice. "Not yet..." I stared down at the floor. "I'm sure he will, real soon" Liam assured me with a light hug. Aww they were being so supportive.

1 hour later

I filled out the formalities although I'm not really his guardian. I mean I dont know anything about his family. Nor did I knew any of their numbers.

Laim and sierra said their good byes half hour ago. They insisted that I come with them but I wanted to stay a little bit more.

I was exhausted as I rested my head on the edge of the hospital bed Archer was laying on. I slowly took his hands in mine as my thumbs circled the back of his hands. "Wake up Archer .. I miss you..."

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Hey sweeties... sorry its  been too emotional-dramatic lately. Its just that there are dramas going on my real life as well. Lol I promise next chapter will be much happier...!! YAY! So cheer up and Vote and comment to find out... plxx click the star for me!! *puppy dog eyes

With lots of love
-Shy-soul-