😇I needed a favour😅

It was midnight already and we were still in the couch watching tv.( we meaning Sierra and I, Liam and Archer).

Our eyes were growing heavier by minute. Empty cola cans and pizza boxes trashed on the table infront. But no one dared to move an inch for we were all bloody freaking tiered. "Lily? I guess ... I'm calling it a night Kay?" Liam stood up, reaching for his jacket. "O Liam! It's late.. are yah sure? I mean you can sleep in with Zac tonight." I smiled.

At the coner of my eyes I saw Archers confused face. He was looking at me with wide and unbelievable eyes. "Nah! It's fine. My house is just two blocks away you know.. And plus I've got my car so... good night Every one."

Liam winked as he hugged me and Sierra before going. and the whole time, I noticed Archer' s gaze on me. I smiled to myself.

Jealous much!

"Er.. guys I'm gonna sleep too. Lily, mind if i borrow your shirt?!" It was Sierra who got up next, which means I'm gonna be alone with Archer?

Dammit!

Smirking, Sierra turned and cooed before going. "Night you 2 lo-" "shut up and go sleep!" Ah! just hate that jerk sometimes.

"So..." I shivered when I felt cold hands wrapping my waist. Archer was smirking in his glory.

Seriously! Does this guy have to look so hot all the time!

"Beautiful" a low whisper escaped from his mouth as he leaned forward. My breathing hitched up and I leaned back, closing my eyes shut. "Lol I'm not gonna do anything to you." To my surprise, Archers laughter bursted in the living room. His head was tilting back and forth and his eyes closed when he did so. Aww he looked so cute while laughing.

"Kay?" I rolled my eyes as I tried to keep my attention on the screen. He chuckled again and lift my chin up to turned to him. "The real reason I came baby... don't yah wanna know?" He raised an eyebrow playfully. I gulped at his words.

"Ok so what's the reason?" I mumbled but mostly to myself.

"I needed a favour" he said in a serious tone looking into my eyes deeply like he was trying to figure out my answer.

"Favour? um.. ask meh?"

"Mm.. I was sort of thinking maybe we could........" he was lost in thoughts like he was searching for the right words. I put my hands on his and nodded, encouraging him to continue.

"Oh yeah! I was sort of thinking maybe we could.... I mean .. you could go to the prom this Sunday with me?" He gazed down shyly. OMG! I've never, I mean just NEVER seen him shy and it looked freaking cute.

And wow! He asked meh? Out if all his hot chicks, why would he ask me? I blushed uncontrollably thinking about an answer and after what seemed like forever, I nodded.

Archer's pov;

Woah! She nodded. Which I was assuming a yes! I mean the truth is I've liked her for a while now. I just don't wanna belive it. I mean I'm not supposed to. Zac is my best freind and she's his only sister so I bet he would like this at all. I told him about our date but he only thought it was freinds thing and nothing more so he didn't mind. But I wanna tell her about my feelings and knowing I can't and all of this crap was making me sick. But she said yes! F**** she looks so damn cute when she's blushing. I was looking at her every move when she suddenly spoke up.

"Oi. I said yes?" She smiled, waving her hands across my face like she was snapping me out of the thoughts.

"That's very sweet of you, love!" I raised my eyebrow as I tucked her hair which was fallen across her so-innocent face.