Charlotte & the Seven Frat Br...

بواسطة Jessica-Carter

Charlotte Withers is a senior in college. When the dorm rooms are filled to capacity, Charlotte has to stay o... المزيد

1
2
W.U Instant Messenger
3
4
W.U Instant Messenger
5
6
7
W.U Instant Messenger
8
9
10
W.U Instant Messenger
11
12
W.U Instant Messenger
13
14
15
16
17
W.U Instant Messenger
Halloween E-mail
18
19
20
21
22
W.U Instant Messenger
23
24
Bonus Chapter
25(Part 1)
W.U Instant Messenger
25 (Part 2)
W.U Instant Messenger
26
27
28
W.U. Instant Messenger
29
Party E-mail
W.U Instant Messenger
31
Tucker & Michaels, Inc. Email

30

22.1K 616 56
بواسطة Jessica-Carter

These guys party for every single thing. I can't even fathom how they can do this. I'm pretty sure it can be exhausting it has to be. All the cleaning they have to do afterward—right there should make anyone reconsider throwing a party. Everett is always the mastermind behind the parties and I think the guys just don't like telling him no so they let him be. This is stupid, but this is something they would do every year apparently and tonight I'm like fuck it too.

"Knock knock." Everett enters my room. "You're looking very adorable." He leans on the doorframe.

"Adorable?" I turn to him and then back at the mirror. "I don't want to look adorable. Ugh!" I look at my choice of clothes and roll my eyes. I thought the dress was perfect. I guess it kind of looks like a church dress. Maybe it has too many flowers on it or it could be its fluffiness of it? Why is getting dressed for a party so hard? Stupid society of course.

"What are you aiming for?" he crosses his arms at his chest. "If you like the way you look you shouldn't change."

"If you like the way you look you shouldn't change," I mock him.

"Are you mocking me?" the corner of his mouth lifts slightly.

"I'm sorry Everett. I just feel like tonight might be the night you know and I want to look good. The universe isn't on my side—obviously." I place my hands on my hips, staring at the dress I once loved to now loathe. Maybe I should just call Valerie or Skylar to come help me.

"Wait what?" I see the silly grin on his face in the mirror and I just want to smack it off his face.

"I said the universe isn't on my side," I repeat in a duh tone. "If you aren't going to pay attention you can leave, you know."

"I'm paying attention that's how I know you said you feel like tonight might be the night. Are you talking about having sex my little innocent Charles?" Now he is showing his pearly whites at me.

"Everett..." I can feel the heat on my cheeks and dare not look at him.

"Charles, don't feel embarrassed at all. You're in college what 21 almost 22 years old, it's natural to want to have sex, especially at this point in your life. College is where you find yourself in other people's beds it's fine." He winks at me.

I turn to look at him. "Thank you so much for your help, but you should get going. I think I hear people coming into the house now."

"Chill Charles, there are six other guys who can get the party started. I'm going to school you, so when you and Chase decide to rub skins you won't look like Bambi learning how to walk for the first time."

"Huh?" I can't believe I'm about to receive another sex talk, but this time from Everett. The first talk came from my father and that was awkward, to say the least.

"Awkward. You dont want to look awkward." He rolls his eyes.

"I'm not. I've watched porn before, so I know." I whisper. I've seen one video freshman year in college. I technically didn't know it was porn. The title was like Kitchen Wars and I never heard of it before so I watched it and sweet baby Jesus, I can never look at cucumbers the same.

"Really?"

"What you don't believe me? I did, but I don't want to talk about it. This is weird."

"Right. Anyway, this is what you need to know about having sex for the first time. I'm going to give you a few pointers." He clears his throat, taking a seat on the edge of the computer desk. "Number one, don't be afraid to swallow. It can actually be a lot easier for you and less messy. Number two; leave an air bubble at the top of the condom: This stops his liquid gold from breaking the condom once he comes. Trust me you don't want any pregnancy scares. Number three; please use the bathroom beforehand, it kills the mood if you have to go during. This last one is very important; number four you can stop whenever you want. Regardless of how turned on Chase will be, you do not owe him sex and I'm pretty sure he won't force you either. Oh and make sure Chase cleans you up afterwards. Aftercare is the best care."

"Umm thank you for that, I guess?" I bit down on my bottom lip wondering how I got into the sex talk with Everett out of all people.

"No seriously Charles these four rules and that bonus one will help you out because it definitely helped me since I was fifteen." He winks at me again. "The girls couldn't keep their hands off me."

"Fifteen? Don't you think that is a bit too early?"

"Not at all, it helped me become the sex God I am today." He says in a huskier tone.

Darren walks into my room holding a bottle of vodka. "I heard sex...who and where?"

This is not happening I rebuke it.

"Charles thinks tonight she and Chase will go all the way." Everett takes the bottle from Darren, taking a swig.

"Well, look at you. Did you give her the golden rules? He gave you the rules right?" Darren digs in his back pocket as I nod my head. "Do you have any swim trunks?"

"What?" I swear these guys' slang words are fallen upon deaf ears; I don't know what the hell they're talking about most of the time. Like right now.

"Condoms Charlotte. You girls need to have your own too, just in case the guy you're trying to sleep with doesn't have any. Never let a guy go in the pool without his swim trunks. Are you trying to catch something?" He walks toward me, with condoms in his hand. "Take these. I have more than enough in my room and back pocket." I don't take them right away and he takes my hand, putting them there. I hold it up to watch as it comes undone. Did he not tear them apart? Just left them as is—I'm learning so much about men now.

"Hey,"

My heart literally is about to jump out of my chest at the sound of his voice. I hide the condoms behind my back. Great just great. Darren turns around to face Chase, greeting him. Like I said earlier the universe is not on my side. I look down at my dress, secretly hoping Chase will like it.

"Whew, Charles you are looking—"

"Don't say adorable." Everett cuts him off; I cut my eyes at him.

"No, I was going with beautiful. You look very beautiful tonight." He walks in and stops short looking behind me and his face screws up just a bit. I look behind me too and realize I'm in front of the mirror with the condoms hanging in my hands...behind my back. "Am I missing something?" he looks at me.

I drop the condoms on the floor kicking them underneath the bed. "No...now everyone out!" I move my hands in a shoo motion. "Out...out...hey leave the vodka bottle with me...now go." Lord, give me the strength to make it through this night without embarrassing myself further.

****

Putting on my makeup and changing into something less adorable I was ready to join the party...slightly buzzed. I believe I took five gulps of vodka. I'm not sure why I drink—I can't handle it. Heading downstairs I see the living room is already packed and by the looks of it the party is also happening outside too. I make my way to the kitchen to make a drink...knowing I reached my limit, but I just have a taste for more.

"Do you need help?" A muscular guy with shiny black curls leans against the counter.

"I've never seen you before, are you new here? Like not new to the house because I know you don't live here but to the university." I hope my words aren't coming out slurred.

"Can you keep a secret?" he asks.

"Yeah I can but to be honest, I don't think I'm going to remember this conversation anyway." I laugh, pouring some brown liquor into a red solo cup. "So what is it Mr. Mysterious guy?"

"I don't go to this school...well not yet." He raises his cup to his lips. Well, that's not a fucking secret. Boring.

"So how did you get here?" I raise my cups to my lips as well.

"I was invited by some girls who thought I was a student and I thought hell why not? My name is Xavier Michaels and yours..."

"Withers...I mean Charlotte Withers."

"Nice meeting you Charlotte, I believe your boyfriend is coming this way. I should get going."

"Huh?" I spin around and there is Chase shooting daggers out his eyes at Xavier. I turn back to Xavier to tell him he wasn't my boyfriend, but he was gone. I drank the rest of my liquor as Chase approached me. I'm going to need all the liquor courage I can get.

"You've changed?" he steps directly in front of me, running his fingertips down my arm, sending a wave of goosebumps all over my body.

"Do I look funny?"

"No, I like this outfit just as much as the first one." He smiles at me. "Question who was that guy talking to you?"

"Honestly, I don't know. I was in the middle of pouring myself something to drink." I smile back at him.

"How much did you have to drink?"

"What's with all the questions, Chase?"

"I just need to know...that's all." He closes the space between; leaning down his lips brushes my ear. "I would like to do the honors of using all the condoms under your bed tonight with you." He nips my ear, standing back up straight.

"Approximately three cups. Five sips of vodka." I rush out and he takes my hand into him; we make a beeline for the staircase.

"Whoa, where's the fire?" Miguel stops us.

"Not now Miguel." I snap. I'm getting hot all over and I don't have time for this. I can see Everett and Darren from my peripheral vision heading our way, giving me the thumbs up. "Miguel move."

"You're feisty, how much did you have to dri—"

"I see you changed Charles. This tight leather outfit is sexy." He lets out a weird growling sound.

"Look, guys...Charlotte and I would love to chat, but we have to call her parents real quick."

"Not that quick." I elbow him in the side. "More like an hour or so conference with them," I say maneuvering around the guys, pulling Chase with me. My adrenaline is pumping and the way I want Chase right now is unbelievable.

"Remember the swim trunks, Charles." I hear Darren yell up the stairs followed by Everett saying don't forget the golden rules. So happy I'm the only child because if I had brothers like them I would have died from embarrassment at an early age for sure.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

12.3K 365 18
Charlotte Page is a Freshman in college wanting to chase dreams. She soon meets Henry after the two start hanging out as friends but what happens whe...
6.4K 155 5
"I know we're sloshed but, I've been thinking," he started carefully. She giggled at his words, but didn't stop him, so he continued. "About what you...
39.5K 1.1K 32
Julia thought senior year was gonna be the best year in her life. After ending a two year relationship and dealing with her mothers new marriage, it...
460K 11.3K 65
Emma Barnes is a shy sophomore with a predictable life. Struggling with anxiety and focusing on her parent's aspirations of her becoming a doctor, sh...