I want you back..✔✔✔✔(Re-edit...

Af bemecool

#663- crying ( 29 July 2019) #138-hidden truth(July 2019) Livia Anston, also known as Livia Jones, and Aaron... Mere

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
my first book
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
epilogue
Announcement
new book
mwahhhhhh love ya

23.

7.2K 215 3
Af bemecool

Levi POV
I woke up in the morning with Aaron still sleeping . I went to the bathroom and did my daily routine. And wore my dress.

I went downstairs and my stomach started making sounds.

Mmm now I need to eat not only for me but also for my kid.

I make pancakes with chocolate all over it.
I love chocolate.
My fav.

I start eating .
Something tingles my waist.
I find a hand.
And I follow it.
I smile.

"Good morning sleepy head " I say.

In a fast motion he puts me on his lap and I gasp.

"Feed me" he says.

I playfully hit him.

"This is for me and my baby" I say and continue eating.

"Give to daddy also" he says pouting

I do the same trick on him.
I also pout .
But that trick ended to something else.
He started kissing me .

"It was tasty" he says after breaking the kiss.

I give him a confuse face.

"You wouldn't allow me to take those pancakes so I tasted from your mouth. It tasted even more sweet" he says making me hide my face in his neck.

He starts chuckling.

Wait did I tell you something.

Yeah I didn't tell you.

Aaron has allergy of wearing shirts at home
He is shirtless every time. Now also.

Aaron POV

I was at home working. That's when I got a message from Carter saying he saw the camera footage in the mall. And the reply wasn't too satisfying one.
That woman is really cautious .
She had a scarf around her head. And carter couldn't identify not even get a feature of hers. Because she has hid from all the angles of the camera.

I walk out of my study room to see Levi nowhere.
I get tensed.
I run around calling her name but no reply.

That's when I hear her talking to someone.
I follow that voice and reach the terrace. She is on the phone talking to someone.

"Send me a message when you find it" that's the only thing I hear and she cuts the phone and turns back and gasps.

He held the railing.

"Aaron you just give me an attack" she said taking breaths.

"Sorry I didn't do intentionally" I say

"Who were you talking to" I ask her out of curiosity.

"When I was in Berlin I had a friend he is a good hacker Marcus. It just clicked my mind when I was sitting at the sofa. He is really good one. I know that you and Carter had appointed hackers to check about that woman. I thought I'll also give a try" she said.

I nodded.

"Did you eat well!?" I ask

"What do you mean by eat well " she asked pitting her hand on her hips.

God I love when she stands like that indimating.

"Now you need to eat not only for yourself but also for our baby " I said and pecked her.

"Oh my I don't want you over protective . And yes I ate " she said putting her head on my shoulders

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

310K 12K 19
#3 In Second Generation Obsessive Series (SGO series) This story is a romantic journey of two different people who stucked together in the most Unexp...
5.4K 720 48
In the seductive realm of the mega-rich, desire knows no bounds, and for multi-billionaire Aaron Valeron, there was only one thing he craved above al...
181K 6.6K 32
Rosabelle and Alexander Caulton are married. With Zane in NFL and Rose a teacher, life is bound to be amazing. Relationships will begin, families wil...
306K 11.9K 39
"You don't know me..." Diana's life is far from ordinary life. She gets bullied at school, and abused at home. Everyone thinks she's a freak. But, wi...