Sensual Meets Sinister (Rated...

By anshackleford

"You've already tasted my blood," I said rolling my eyes at them. "Your not sucking me dry right now are you... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Yay!)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Authors Note
I Need Sexy Ideas For The Honey Moon. Any Ideas?
Chapter 61 (The End)

Chapter 53

37.1K 772 44
By anshackleford

(Jeremiah's P.O.V.)

"It's about damn time you got here!" Sen's father yelled when we burst into the room. He and Mrs. Mason are chained to two, twin-sized beds. There are chains wrapped around their wrist and ankles and they are bolted to the head and foot board. We ran over to them and broke their chains with ease.

"Where's Sen?" Mrs. Mason asked as I pulled her up on the bed. She has worry written all over her face. I sighed and put my head down.

"We don't know yet." I admitted. "We know she's somewhere in this place." Her mother's breath got caught in her throat.

"What if she's hurt?" She gasped. I shook my head.

"That's highly doubtful." Aiden said. "Are you guys hurt?" Her parents looked at each other and seconds later we got a flashback of everything that had happened to them and what had happened when Sen was taunting Greg.

'What the hell?' I linked Aiden. How in the hell did they heal? That knife was supposed to rip Mrs. Mason's tiny body in half! There's no possible way in hell that, that was a vampire power. Its impossible. That- it seemed like something more powerful than anything on earth.

'I don't know but when we find Sen, I'm going to find out.' He said seriously as he pondered through what we had just seen. Her parents stood there in a frozen silence. They just stared at us, while we stared at them. They don't think they should mention it to us but it's getting hard to hold in.

"OK, fuck this." I said aloud rolling my eyes. "We know what happened." They stood there looking a bit baffled. They opened their mouths and closed it, unable to push any sound out. Their minds told us everything they were thinking.

"We are vampires." Aiden stated. Her parents looked at one another and chuckled a bit. We rolled our eyes and decided to just do it the easy way. We shifted and growled at them a bit just to show them we were serious.

"OH MY GOD!" Mrs. Mason screamed as she jumped into her husbands arms. He stood there staring at us wide-eyed. His mine was pretty calm but his face didn't really look it. He has always know that there was something strange about us, he justcouldn't put his finger on it.

"Does Sen know?" He asked blankly. We nodded our heads. He simply shrugged and put his wife back on the floor. She looked at him like he had lost his mind.

"Is all the water clogging your brain?" She asked through clenched teeth. "They're fucking vampires Harold!" Mr. Mason rolled his eyes at her.

"I heard them loud and clear, Sharon." He said looking down at his wife. She looked at him with disgust.

"And you're OK with this?" She asked rudely. She thinks its weird and unnatural, most people would. There are only a select few, like Sen, Em, and her father who would be able to shrug it off. They have an open mind, Mrs. Mason on the other hand, she is too stuck in what she believes should be real.

"I'm perfectly fine with it." He said seriously. "They've never hurt my daughter and I know they love her deeply. You see how they look at her. They've never given me a reason not to trust them and just because theyre-" He trailed off. "A little different, doesnt meant that I'm going to trust them any less." After he finished talking his wife's thoughts changed. She turned and looked at us with an apologetic look.

"Boys," She said softly. We cut her off with a smile and the wave of a hand.

"Dont worry about it Mrs. Mason." We said. "Right now we need to focus on getting you out and finding Sen." They nodded their heads and we headed out of the door.

'Davis, we've got Sen's parents.' I said through link. 'We'll be to the ladder in five.'

'What about Sen?' He asked with concern.

'We haven't found her yet.' I sighed. 'She's close, her scent is just scattered over everything.'

'What's the condition down there?' He asked.

'Everyone is pretty much dead.' I said. "When we got down here, we Jeremiah had to take out one. I'm not sure how the others are doing. We're sending them up.' We stopped at the ladder and her parent turned and hugged us lovingly. Davis is going to drop them off and come back for the rest of us.

Dad and Jordan should be meeting us back in center in about 30 minutes. "I linked dad." Jeremiah said grimly. "They found another vampire's scent but they couldn't recognize it." My eyes shot over to meet his."He thinks they knew Sen would be down here."

"Are they dangerous?" I questioned as I took a step towards him. He shook his head.

"It looks like somebody helped her wipe out some of the vampires." He said. "They're long gone now, got out through another manhole on the other side." I shrugged my shoulders. I don't know who the person is but at least they didn't try to hurt her. From what I've seen and heard, nobody could do that if they tried their damn hardest.

We turned around and headed back to where we found her parents. We searched all the rooms and went down every hallway we could find. We finally came to a room that looked as if one of the walls had been bulldozed. There was a few bodies' that we still in tact a little. We recognised one instantly, when not by looks I should say. Pieces of Jesse lay scattered across the floor. We knew from the scent of the blood.

The floor inside and outside of the room was covered in bloody water and body parts."Holy fuck." Aiden whispered as we looked around the room. This must be the room that Leo mentioned. This has to be the room Leo mentioned. We backed out of the room and walked out of the door that smelled strongly of our wife.

As we walked her scent disappeared and was replaced with another one. One that we should smell and haven't smelled since we were fourteen years old. We smell a person who we know can't possibly be here. This entire hall smell like Emily-Rayne. Aiden and I looked at each other with wide eyes and started sprinting.

We followed the scent until we heard crying and Emily-Rayne's voice, causing us to freeze dead in our tracks. "It can't be." I whispered absently. Both of our hearts were pounding and their was a little spark of hope that our big sister would be in that room.

We hesitantly walked towards the door. "Karma is a bitch isn't it Gregory?" We heard Emily-Rayne laugh. When we reached the door and peaked in, the world ceased to make any sense. Our sister stood in front Greg who was for some odd reason, dancing to 'Thriller' by Michael Jackson. I, personally, had to fight back the urge to laugh.

He is crying hysterically and begging her to stop. Now that you actually look at it, it seems as if his body is moving without his control. "This is boring." She said sighing. Greg's body shot to the floor, its more like he was jerked. She's controlling him.

"Please don't kill me." Greg said with a begging tone. He is trying to move but is unable to lift himself.

"You killed me and mate!" She spit angrily at him. "You were going to kill my brothers! That was your whole plan! Find a way to lure them here and have your pack destroy my family!" She was screaming angrily before she finished. Greg just lay there sniffling. 

"Stand up!" She shouted. His body shot up to a standing position, he didn't even stumble or anything. "Greg," She said tapping her foot. "I think its time for you to join your pack-" She paused. "In hell!" She leaped across the room with her fangs out and latched on to Greg's neck. 

He screamed and struggled until the color started to drain from his body. When she dropped him, he looked like a dried up corpse. That's how most vampire victims turn out. She dropped him at her feet and licked her lips.

'Emily-Rayne?" I whispered as I crept through the door. She turned around and her face is covered with his blood but she looked apologetic. A few moments later, she started to get shorted and her hair darkened. Her skin slowly started to turn brown and her breast got larger. Everything about her changed and when it stopped, Sen stood in front of us.

"It was you?" Aiden whispered with shock. "I thought- how did- Sen, what the hell is going on here?" He said finally with a sigh. She didn't really have time to answer because a few seconds later, her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she was falling to the floor. We dashed into the room just in time to catch her before she hit her head on the corner of the desk. 

'We've got her.' I linked to my dad. 'Something's wrong, we've got to get her to mom.'

'Ok, son," He said quickly. "Get her out of here, we'll follow behind.'

I picked Sen up in my arms and looked down at her. It feels so good to have her back, it was so hard not being able to be with her, and touch her, and love her. I don't care what we just saw, the only thing I care about is Sen and our children. Right now, the ones I love need medical attention.

"Lets go." Aiden said looking at our mate. I nodded my head and we both dashed out of the room. We ran all the way back to the entrance in less than five minutes. The only thing we could think about was making sure she is safe, making sure our babies are safe.

When we got back to the house, mom already had her medical equipment set up in the living room. It literally looked like a doctor's office when you step in the door. "What happened?!" She gasp as we rushed Sen's still unconscious body into the house. Mom really shouldn't know what we saw. It would probably upset her, she wouldn't be mad a Sen, she'd just wish that she could have seen Emily-Rayne standing there.

"She passed out after she killed Greg." I said laying her down on the couch. "She turned mom." She looked down at Sen with utter confusion. 

"How? That wasn't supposed to happen for another month!" We shrugged our shoulders at her question. We just want to see what's wrong and we just want her to wake up. Mom started to check her out, I dashed upstairs to grab her some fresh clothes. On my way out, I ran into Leo.

He looks much different now, he has light blond hair and green eyes, he's not covered in all that dirt and mess he was drenched in earlier. He looks like a regular teenage boy, only we all know he's not. "How is the girl?" He asked wearily. "Is she OK?" I sighed and nodded my head.

"She's not her best," I admitted. "But she should be back up on her feet in no time." He nodded his head and proceeded to go back to his room. I grabbed his arm. He turned around and looked at me almost afraid I would turn and kill him then. "Thank you." I said honestly. "We would be no closer to finding her if it weren't for you. Anything you might need, ever, don't hesitate to ask." I released him.

"Thank you for not killing me." He mumbled. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"We don't kill innocent people," I said. "Your innocent and the bad things you did do, were against your will." I turned and rushed back down the stairs. I let Aiden change Sen into one of her favorite night gowns. "What's wrong with her mom?" I asked looking over at her.

She had put an IV in her arm and started giving her fluids. "She's having another episode, like in Africa. She may be out for a while. What ever happened down there, has her body going crazy." I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"How long?" I asked seriously. We just got her back and we can't even talk to her. She's in another coma and she's not coming out until the babies say so. The babies, I thought over and over. I ran over to Sen and placed my hand on her huge stomach.

'Hi daddy!' They both said with excitement. I smiled but I need to asked them a few questions.

'Hello my babies," I replied. 'Daddy really need you to tell me how long mommy is going to be like this.' They fell silent for a while.

'Its going to be a long time daddy.' A little boy voice said. I closed my eyes and cursed under my breath. 

'How long son?' I tried not to sound frustrated but I just want the love of my life back, fully conscious.

'She'll wake up before she has me.' He said and he was gone. That really didn't help answer the question. I thanked my children anyway and stood up. Aiden heard what he said and he's feeling exactly the same as me.

"Is the kid staying?" Aiden asked after what seemed like hours of silence. I nodded my head. There's no point in us throwing him out in the streets. He's had enough people do that to him already. To me, as of now, Leo is family. He can stay as long as he wants or he can go and do his own thing. Either way, if he ever needs help, I'll be there for sure.

"Where are her parents?" I asked my mom. She pointed upstairs.

"I gave them something to calm them down." She said. "When they got here, they were a wreck. Neither of them were making much sense. They kept rambling about being stabbed and it healing instantly. I thought they were just in shock so I gave them something to make them sleep." Aiden and I looked at each other.

"Mom," We said. "I think you should sit down." She stopped and looked at us mysteriously but took the seat across from Sen. We took a deep breath and prepared to tell her everything that had gone on in the sewers and everything we saw. I don't know how she's going to react but there's no point in hiding it.

(I hope this chapter is worthy of lots of votes and comments!!! Tell me what you think, I always love hearing what you guys have to say!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 83 17
"So we're gonna drive up there and then you're gonna kill me." I turned to him with a stunned look on my face and he frowned. "What No! We're gonna c...
952K 18.7K 22
"I've always loved you, River. Ever since we were little kids and you pushed me down on the playground because I threw rocks at that dorky fat girl...
5.8K 315 58
This is book one of the series. Jordan shifts slightly in my lap so she can see my face. "Liam, I want you to mark me." She bluntly states and expose...
934 60 36
GLIMPSES (P.S. Contains spoilers, read at your own discretion) : As she drew closer to the door, she could clearly hear two men bickering "I swear if...