Just Another Deal...

By Us4g1_1n_Th3_m00n

When did the days become pointless and when did I start to forget all the things I used to love. I'm tired of... More

It's all coming down now
Cant Stop Time
my high expectations
A/N
Let things be?
Nursing Wounds
Standing on the Edge
Hello, Hello...
Silent Scream
My Final Tear
Set me Free
An Alibi
Ignorance is you all you know
Going under
A Blurry Dream
Moving Forward
Take the risk?
new to you
Love Me Like You Do
A Memory to Let go...
My Life is a Play...
Living in the Real World
My way!
As we grow
Nothing Worrying Me
The Plan in Motion
Motions to Move Foreward

A Dream

5.8K 205 45
By Us4g1_1n_Th3_m00n

Here's another chapter thanks for the patience and the comments. I'm glad people are enjoying reading. I know it took me quite awhile to uodate this and I do apoligize. I actually used this song for the beginning but then the story got away from me.

In darkness I wake, Entranced with a nightmare, this Neverending blackness that surrounds me, caresses and holds me as much as it strangles and ensnares me. I call out wishing hoping for an answer, Praying they'll hear me. Please don't leave me. And silence still my voice lost within this void. What am I doing here I question over and over waiting for the answer.

My mind falls silent as time passes and still I'm alone, till a hand holds me. Till now I forgot what warmth feels like, the hand pulls me closer. Holds me tight, so warm and friendly. I never want to lose this feeling, never want to be alone. A voice gentle and smooth "come to me" It whispers gentle and kind. "Come to me...hurry" I want to obey, want to bend to their wishes and give anything, do anything. It laughs and simply replies to my thoughts with a "soon...soon we'll meet". No I wanna shout let me stay, dont send me away. A faint chuckles and soon it fades.

Yet again I'm falling, not so scared anymore I know I'm simply waking up. Eyes jolting open as I'm fully aware of where I am. On the cold hard ground I find myself surrounded by endless evergreens. "What the hell?" Is all I can say. What am I doing in the middle of the forest Was I sleep walking?. Picking myself up I decide all I can do is to return home. Wait! I'm in the forest panick fills me as I remember ford's warning. I begin running hoping to find something familiar.

I try to find anything, yet there isn't a single thing I remember, I've never been to this part of the forest. I keep moving not wanting to stand still for long, knowing if I do something bad will get me. The branches from trees blocking light from reaching me, it makes the forest eerie and disturbing. Sweaty and painting I still keep myself running, branches cutting me along the way. Till I see something up ahead it's small but I can feel a smile breakout across my face. Up ahead there's some rays of sunlight breaking through. I throw myself through the branches, tumbling back onto the road.

Feeling sense of dejavu as I recall the other time this happend, I pull myslef up slowly regaining my breath. Now standing I vaguely remember this road. Knowing that if I keep going right I'll be near the shack I start walking again, Able to take it at a more leisurely pace. I listen to the birds chirps and just enjoy this peace. I should definitely continue this, just take a walk now and again.

It doesn't feel long before I see the Shack come into view, and I start jogging to the door. As I open the door I wait to hear I'd someone is up. But it doesn't seem like anyone's up yet. Which is good for me, I don't want to have to answer any questions anyone's as to why I'm all cut up. So as quietly as I can, I make my way up to my room for a change of clothes. I need to desperately take a shower.

Quickly grabbing a set of clothes I run to the bathroom and start the shower, letting the hot water wash away all the dirt and grime that's build up. I sigh as all my stress and worries wash away as well. I'll worry later, in this moment I want to just relax. That dream keeps coming back to me though. That voice I don't remeber hearing it, it sounded familiar but it still felt like a stranger. These dreams are starting to unnerve me, and yet I don't want them to stop. Its funny this is the highlight of my summer. I laugh and shut the water off, doesn't Tha say something about my life.

After leaving the bathroom, I decide to get something to eat. I walk into the kitchen and search the cupboards, looking for the cereal. I hear the grumbling from Stan as he enters the kitchen he says a simple morning and begins making some coffee. I smile and pour the milk and start eating my own breakfast. He sits down and we look at each other neither speaking. "Hey.." he breaks the silence, I look at him for awhile and smile "hello" seeing my smile he gives me his own. We both settle into a comfortable silence and finish our breakfast.

Ok, I'm going to end it here, is it to short? Is it any good? Any thoughts on Dippers dreams? Am I asking to many questions? 😁😅
Well as always thanx for the support and patience with me. I know it took awhile for me to actually write something and I hope you liked it.
Baiiii (^_^)/~♤♡◇♧
Word count - 864

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 147 19
Read,"Bills Return (Next Summer,Gravity Falls) -Mabill-) Bill was officially dead. But,that's what people think. Mabel didn't want to believ...
11.1K 152 12
These one shots are pretty much based off of musicals and songs that are some of my all-time favorites. But I do not own any of Gravity Falls nor do...
1.5K 71 30
Hey, just for a quick notice this is going to be a fem Billdip. I just don't know how to do a boy×boy so instead of fucking it up, I'm going to do wh...
3.8K 10 51
You choose you amazing people. Also I own nobody in this besides what I'm going by which is Ocean. Also dipper and Bill are dating in this because I...