One-Shots and Lemons (Request...

By Taxedo15

The title says it all... Stories includes One-Shots and Lemons! I do NOT own any characters or any of the sh... More

Naruto x Reader (Naruto Shippuden) One-Shot
Sebastian x Shy!Reader (Black Butler) One-Shot
Ichigo X Self-Harm! Reader (Bleach) One-Shot
Riza Hawkeye x Male!Reader (FMA) One-Shot
Mikasa X Male!Reader (Attack On Titan) One-Shot
Leone X Male!Reader (Akame Ga Kill) Lemon
Arslan x Enemy!Reader (Arslan Senki) One-Shot
Levi x Reader (Attack on Titan) Lemon
Mabuchi Kou X Reader (Ao Haru Ride) One-Shot
Black Lagoon x Male!Reader: Part 1 (Black Lagoon)
Black Lagoon X Male!Reader: Part 2 (Black Lagoon)
Poison X Male!Reader (Street Fighter) Lemon
Winry Rockbell X Male!Reader (FMA) Lemon
Toshiro X Reader (Bleach) One-Shot
Rias Gremory X Male!Reader: Part 1 (HighSchool DxD) One-Shot
Revy X Reader (Black Lagoon)
Kushina X Male!Reader (Naruto) Lemon
Natsu X Sick!Reader (Fairy Tail) One-Shot
Irina X Male!Saiyan Reader (Assassination Classroom) Lemon
Kushina X Naruto (Naruto Shippuden) Lemon
Akame X Spy!MaleReader: Part 1 (Akame Ga Kill) One-Shot
Akame X Spy!MaleReader: Part 2 (Akame Ga Kill) Lemon
Riza Hawkeye X Male!Reader (FMA) Lemon
Kurenai Yui X Male!Reader (Naruto) One-Shot
Shizune X Male!Shy Reader (Naruto) One-Shot
Kushina X Male!Reader (Naruto) *AU* Lemon
Request Page
Hyuga Hinata X Male!Reader: Part 1 (Naruto)
Hyuga Hinata and Uzumaki Naruto X Male!Reader: Part 3 (Naruto)
Hyuga Hinata X Male!Reader: Part 4 (Naruto)
Toshiro X Reckless!Reader (Bleach) One-Shot
Support the Books and Stories!!!

Hyuga Hinata X Male!Reader: Part 2 (Naruto)

3.2K 16 15
By Taxedo15

Hello everybody... This is a request by VicTheRattlehead, I thank you for the request, and...

He says to make a continuation of the Hinata x Male!Reader story. So I will do that and honestly, I have no clue what the F*** am I doing so please forgive me! Honestly, I'm out of ideas so...

Hinata: I guess I'm popular...

Author: I guess so...

Hinata:...

Author:...

Author: You know what? I'm gonna get myself some cinnamon rolls. -dashes out-

Hinata: Ahh?! Wait for me! -chases after-

It was a year after I came back to Konoha.

I quickly got dressed and ran out of my house to the Konoha Ninja Academy for the students' graduation ceremony. 

"Damn clock, why the heck didn't it work?! Now I'm gonna be late!" I sprinted full speed down the road and took a few jumps over walls for a shortcut. 

Why am I running to the Academy? Let me explain in short sentences...

Naruto and Hinata wanted me to stay here permanently, but I respectfully said to them that I still was looking for a home and that I might have to leave town again. But Naruto, being a little nuisance at the time, quickly got me a job working at the Ninja Academy as a principal and, secretly, working as a Konoha investigator for the Konohagakure Intelligence Division. So in simpler terms, I'm a teacher who is a secret agent. Quite the combination. Although I declined the offer kindly... let's just say that I blamed it on Himawari's wish for me to stay here with them. So here I am running down to the Academy, not knowing if I'm going to be late or not.

I quickly turned the corner until I bumped into two figures instantly. I took a step back, while the other two fell to their bum. 

"Owww..." (S/N) said as Boruto looked up, glaring.

"Hey watch where you're going!" He yelled as I give a sympathetic look. 

"Boruto, (S/N)... Sorry about that." I said as I helped them get up to their feet and we both smiled at each other until I remembered that I was going to be late. 

"Uh oh... We're gonna be late!" I said as I ran over a wall, leaving Boruto and (S/N) dazed in confusion. 

"Shoot, We're gonna be late!" (S/N) yelled as both (S/N) and Boruto ran to the Academy. 

At the Academy for the students' graduation...   

I walked back and forth around my office desk as I was mentally shaking and kept telling myself that this was a mistake of taking this job. I drank at least four bottles of water and I was already sweating crazy like whatever the reader can think of. 

I sat down in distress when suddenly Naruto came into the room and noticed me sinking into the chair depressingly. He came over to me and placed his hands on my shoulders, giving me a small massage.  

"(Y/N), You'll be alright. Just say it from your heart." I looked at Naruto and he gave me a smile. 

"Just say it from my heart, my ass! I don't even know what to say!"I yelled negatively, I sighed to myself and dropped my head in defeat. 

"Oh, you'll be fine!" Sakura comes in and comes over to me, giving me a pat on my back as I mentally drop my head on the desk.

It was my worst nightmare, not knowing what to say and I have to give a speech in front of 2000 students for about an hour or so. In my mind, I cried silently as I was dragged by Sakura with Naruto following and chuckling behind.  

The graduation ceremony began as many students came out orderly and went into their class in lines and stood there in silence, waiting for me to get up on stage. I held my breath as I got pushed onto the stage by Sakura, I slowly walked up to the mic looking around at the many faces that I know, I stood there in silence as 2000 students looked at me. I straightened my back and gave out a small cough like what professional speakers would do. Then I began...

"You young ninjas have a mission to do... It is small group leadership, that will win the ground battle. You must know every single one of your comrades. It is not enough that you are the best ninja in that group, that you are the strongest, the toughest... The most durable... The best equipped, technically. You must be their leader, their father, their mentor. Even if you're half their age. You must understand your problems. You must keep your comrades out of trouble. If they get in trouble, you must be the one to save and rescue them. Then, you will be doing your duty and you will be worthy of the traditions of this great school and of your great village. To each one of you, I wish Godspeed and good luck. If I could have my wish as I stand here today, feeling honored as I do, on the tribute paid me I would say this... If  I could only meet you all somewhere across the five shinobi nations and renew the acquaintanceship of this pleasant morning. Good luck!" I stepped back as I glanced at Naruto and everybody else, giving me a thumbs up and mouthed, 'Good job!' 

I stood there relaxed and took a deep breath as students cheered on, clapping at my speech. I noticed (S/N) and Boruto clapping as well and gave me a smile that I could never forget. I guess I don't regret taking this job after all...

TimeSkip

Me and Hinata walked beside each other as cherry blossoms bloomed throughout the forest. I was so happy that Boruto and (S/N) successfully graduated from the Academy.  They are now fully-fledged ninjas just like their mothers and fathers... 

(S/N)... I am so proud of you. 

"So what are you going to do now?" Hinata said as I glanced. 

"I don't know... Maybe go take a nap or something?" I said as Hinata giggled lightly. 

"You still haven't changed one bit, (Y/N)." I chuckled as we continued on our way down the road. We stopped at a corner and looked around for a bit, nothing out of the ordinary. I glanced at Hinata before she looked at me. I blush and look away as Hinata smiled and held my hand. 

"I know where we can go... Follow me." Hinata said as I got pulled behind, almost staggering before we started running. 

We arrived at a familiar place where there was a bench beside a phone box and an alleyway... I knew something was down in that alleyway, I just don't remember what. 

"This is where we went to that pub just down in that alleyway," Hinata said as I remembered what this place was. This was the place that I brought Hinata for a drink when she was getting married. I remember her being drunk and I had to bring her to my place and... Yeah, that went well. 

"You know, that time was the best time of my life," I teased as Hinata blushed. We both know what happened. 

"That was embarrassing, (Y/N)... Me being drunk and all..." Hinata felt her face heat up already. 

"Awwww, come on Hinata you were the best woman in Konoha. But hey, I know you're also the nicest person in this village. So be happy that you have become who you are to this day. Naruto's lucky to have you..." I said smiling as Hinata looked at me. She smiles back and looks at the alleyway. 

"Do you wanna take a look inside?" Hinata said, changing the subject as I nodded in agreement.

I walked down the alleyway with Hinata behind as I saw the door to the pub, I glanced at Hinata who was smiling and gave me a nod to enter. I was about to enter when all of a sudden...

"(Y/N)! Hinata!" We looked back to see Konohamaru running down to us. We both looked at his face as if he had forgotten about his date. 

"What's wrong, Konohamaru-kun?" Hinata asked as he panted for air, putting his hands on his knees. 

"Himawari... -pants- She's been kidnapped!" He said as we both looked at him with shock. 

"What?!" I said angrily as he got up and started explaining things to us. 

Apparently, a group of rogue ninjas has kidnapped Himawari for an exchange of $600, 000, 000 Ryo and one forbidden item that we would never let anyone else have, the Scroll of Seals. I think I got a clear idea of why they want the scroll and the money, but kidnapping Himawari is just too much. 

"Well, let's go find those bastards, I'll need Boruto and (S/N) to come with me. No one else. Hinata, you stay with Naruto, I'll personally deal with those f*cks." I said angrily as I walked out of the alleyway, followed by Hinata and Konohamaru. 

"There's one more problem, (Y/N)..." Konohamaru grabbed my shoulders as I looked at him.  

"What?" I asked. He looks down in shame. 

"Boruto and (S/N)... We lost contact with them." I stared at him in confusion. 

"What do you mean 'lost contact' with them?" Konohamaru sat down on the bench nearby and placed his hands on his face. 

"They were optimistic about going on this mission. The mission was to infiltrate and do a recon on the weapons-smuggling organization called the 'Syndicate' which they were supposed to be reporting back to me today. But they didn't show up and I got worried. Soon I went to the place secretly and found not just the weapons, but illegal scrolls and drugs, in and out everywhere. I tried looking for Boruto and (S/N), but they found me and threatened me that if I told anyone about this, they would kill the two. They also told me to bring in the Hokage, along with the Scroll of Seals. If I didn't, they would kill the two without no mercy." Konohamaru shivered as I stared at him in disbelief as Hinata sat down with him. 

"(Y/N), Hinata... I'm sorry... I could have done something, but they were more willing to kill them both... I saw them holding their knives against Boruto and (S/N) by the necks... They were begging me to not do it, but..." Konohamaru started tearing up as Hinata wrapped her arms around and embraced him in a hug. I kneeled in front of him and patted his back. 

"You know, you did something right..." I said smiling as Konohamaru looked up in shock. 

"You told me... Now that I know this, I'm gonna tear them a new hole. A big, giant hole in them." I got up and walked away as Konohamaru wiped his tears away, Hinata got him up and both started following me to the Hokage's office. 

"But (Y/N), both groups told me to make the deal by tomorrow dawn at the same time." He said worriedly as I turned around and placed my hands on his shoulders. 

"Don't worry, I'll save them no matter what!" I pinched his cheeks as I continued my way down the road.  

I started to make my own plans as I knew what the Syndicate was. They're filthy jerks and merciless meats that had been in the drug business and weapons-smuggling for years. I've been spying on them and so far no luck on bringing them to justice. I know who the leader is, and it's gonna be hard to find him. While on the other hand, we got rogue ninjas who want the divine right to power and greed which they plan to use Himawari to persuade the Hokage into paying the price. This is one messed up situation we're in. 

We have two different groups who oppose the Hokage and none of them gives a damn about the hostages. If I tried saving Himawari, the other group will kill Boruto and (S/N). But if I save Boruto and (S/N), Himawari will get killed. My mind started going blank as I got to the doorsteps to the Hokage's office. 

What should I do?  

Three choices:  

A: Save Himawari.

B: Save Boruto and (S/N).

C: Save all three, but sacrifice yourself.

So choose, which one lives and which one is sacrificed... 

I apologize for updating soooooooooo late, but I am finishing up school for spring break!

Sayonara! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 1K 21
The title says it all, welcome to Haikyuu x Reader Oneshots! NOTE: I AM STILL TAKING REQUESTS! Looking for any inspiration and ideas I can get for my...
458K 9.7K 39
These are some one shots or short story's with Naruto characters. Will take requests for story's but will not do lemons or anything like that. Some...
400K 6.6K 52
A bunch of X Readers. Watch me as my writing gets better with every story... Or not, thats okay. Will contain Lemons and some gay stuff if that offen...
1.2K 28 50
This will be a compilation of one-shots, requests will be taken only on the first chapter. -No X readers -No BxB or GXG -No Links for profiles Please...