Taming Life: Undeniable (Book...

By inhaleyou

What is Love if it's not worth fighting for? "Damn." he stared at the ceiling. "I had an amazing dream." "Abo... More

Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 2: Agree/Disagree
Chapter 3: Family First
Chapter 4: 1 Please Come Home
Chapter 5: 2 Don't Leave
Chapter 6: Show Me
Chapter 7: Love Making
Chapter 8: Without You
Chapter 9: I Miss You Already
Chapter 10: What Friends Do
Chapter 11: Reunited.
Chapter 12: Just Like Your Father
Chapter 13: Loyalty Lives On
Chapter 14: NYE
Chapter 15: We Did It
Chapter 16: Takes Two
Chapter 17: Coming Soon
Chapter 18: You Da Baddest
Chapter 19: Assassination
Chapter 20: Oh Baby!
Chapter 21: A Day With Her
Chapter 22: Chill with the Bullshit!
Chapter 23: Broken Promises
Chapter 24: Twins?
Chapter 25: 1 Not Always About SEX
Chapter 26: 2 Just a little SEX
Chapter 27: Glow Up
Chapter 28: Teamwork 100%
Chapter 29: Aspiration In Life
Chapter 30: Happy Birthday Bitch!
Chapter 31: Like Me Or Not
Chapter 32: Love Don't Change
Chapter 33: You Can't Always Win
Chapter 35: Hurtful Pride
Chapter 36: Time For a Change
Chapter 37: Check Yourself
Chapter 38: Triple the Surprise!
Chapter 39: The Worst
Chapter 40: Thick Creations
Chapter 41: Blessings
Chapter 42: His Return
Chapter 43: Forgive, Not Forget
Chapter 44: It's Not Reality, It's The Past
Chapter 45: The Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER
Taming Life: Book 2
Taming Life: Book 3

Chapter 34: Grinding Still

2.4K 117 12
By inhaleyou

June 3 @6:15 am. Saturday (2 months later)

"I love you too." Jaimee moaned and kissed Keyeions lips as she felt him getting warm inside the condom.

He held her waist as they rode out their high.

Jaimee fell ontop of him and kissed his neck before laying her head on his chest.

"I'm gonna miss you babe." she used her fingers to trace his tattoos.

"I'm gonna miss you and my babies more." he kissed her cheek.

"What time your flight leaves again?"

"7"

She sighed. "Okay."

Today was the day that Keyeion was leaving for the army... Again. And Jaimee was just as upset as she was the first time. She haven't slept from lastnight only because she wanted to just hold and touch him, just to feel his presence one last time.

He made sure to attend every appointments the babies had and also, attend father son's day at Jacion's school recently.

"You got the stuff for the guys?" she swiped her finger over his lips.

"Yeah i have." he chuckled.

"Okay."

"What are you gonna be working on?"

"The shop in New York. I have to order more stuff and do an interview for workers and whatever."

"When you gonna do that?"

"I'm gonna fly out next year or couple onths from now to sort out everything."

"Good luck baby."

"Yeah."

"Remember when i said when i get back, we're gonna look different?" he rubbed her back.

"Yeah i do. I'm still fat but-"

"Stop. You're thick and i see you loosing some weight."

"And i see you growing a beard." she pulled on it.

"That's cause I'm eating right." he said and she laughed.

Jaimee was about to say something until the baby started crying.

"I'm gonna get ready and make breakfast." Keyeion said and kissed her lips as she rolled off him and got up.

Jaimee put her robe on and went over to the babies room seeing Natalia crying and Nasir sitting up while Reagan slept.

"Aww baby." she cooed and picked her and Nasir up the went downstairs, putting them in their highchair. She went in the kitchen and turn the lights on, making a bottle for them both and one for when Reagan gets up. Jaimee fed them one by one just as Keyeion came down in his uniform and Jacion behind him in his PJ's.

"Good morning mommy." he kissed her cheek and sat beside her.

"Morning baby."

Keyeion went in the kitchen and started on breakfast while Jaimee got the babies ready. When he was finished, he help her and brought them downstairs in their carseat. They ate breakfast and was now situating themselves in the Mercedes.

"Babe i think we need a new switch." she said while bucking the carseat in the car.

"You can get one today. Cause i don't know how Jacion's gonna fit." he said at the other side.

"He can sit in my lap on the way."

"It's not safe but okay. Make sure you take out everyhting in this before buying a new one."

"Okay." she said while closing the door.

"Jacion come on." Jaimee said and placed Jacion in her lap while Keyeion started the car. She locked the door and put on the seatbelt just as Keyeion reversed and made his way out the comunity.

For the whole ride to the airport they spoke about all the years Keyeion will be gone for and how they're gonna miss him.

Jaimee was now leaning against the car with her arms folded just as Keyeion came back from checking on his bags. He noticed the pout on her face and chuckled.

"You know you look cute doing all that." he leaned on her and she hugged his waist and looked up at him.

"I can't believe you're leaving me again."

"It's just one last time baby." he kissed her lips. "You're so perfect." he whispered onto her lips.

"And so are you." she whispered.

He took her glasses off and stared in her eyes just as she bit her lips.

"I love you Jay."

"I love you too Key."

Keyeion kissed her lips slow and passionately, taking in every moment of it. She bit his soft lips gently and pulled on it, kissing him right after. He pulled away and looked at her with a smirk.

"What?" she smiled.

"You're still the greatest kisser." he told her.

"I mean i try." she bit her lips yet again.

Keyeion chuckled and pulled away from her, opening the back door where the babies were awake.

"Hey beautiful." he picked up Natalia. "Daddy's gonna miss you." he kissed her cheek repeatedly and put her back then spoke to Nasir. Reagan started crying and he laughed then pick her up. She gripped onto his shirt and her crying stopped once he held her.

"See what you did? How am i gonna cope with that?" Jaimee ask.

"I don't know baby." he chuckled.

Keyeions flight number called and Jaimee sighed.

"Daddy's gotta go baby." he attempted pulling Reagan from him but she wouldn't budge, instead she cried. "Damnit." he said.

Jaimee went over to him and got her off him. She gave her the pacifier and her crying turned into sniffles while tears ran down her face.

"Jacion."

"Yes dad."

"Come here boy." he said and Jacion got out the car. "Take care of your brother and sisters alright? You know the drill."

"Okay dad."

"Especially your mom." he said and they hugged. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Jacion got back into the passenger seat and buckled up. While Reagan was falling asleep in Jaimee's arms, Keyeion kissed her forehead.

"I'll see you." he told her.

"Okay." she mumbled.

"Baby don't do me like that." he said.

"...I love you." she looked up at him.

"I love you more." he said.

Jaimee buckled up Reagan and closed the door. She turned around and Keyeion pulled her into a tight hug.

He let her go when he heard his flight number announced again.

"It's not goodbye, but I'll see you later."

"Yeah." she got on her toes and kissed his lips one last time.

He helped her into the car after saying their final goodbye and she watched as he walked into the airport.

Jaimee sighed and started the car, making her way to the dealership. During the journey she thought about Keyeion then her mind went to what she will be doing over the years to come and how her schedule will be with the kids.

Thinking about it, Jaimee had a whole lot to do. She had to work on herself mentally, physically and emotionally and with doing that, the rest of the year will be needed.

She was only trying to live her life and make the best of it for both herself and her kids without anything coming between them.

Jaimee drove up in the car mart and found a parking space. She and Jacion got out and he unbuckled the babies while she got the stroller ready.

"Mommy you want your phone?" Jacion ask.

"Yeah take it out." she responded. Once they were situated, they walked up to the door where a guy opened it for them.

"Than-"

"Jaimee?" he said. She looked up at him.

"Oh, Nolan hey."  she greeted her long time classmate.

"Hey, you look different.... You still fat though." he smirked and she cut her eyes at him and entered the building.

"Don't mind him mommy." Jacion said while adjusting the baby's bag on his shoulder. Jaimee gave him a small smile then was being greeted by one of the salesmen. It was still early in the morning so there wasn't much people there.

"Hi I'm Omar and how may i help you?" he said with a bright smile.

"Hi i was seeing if it was possible for me to get a trade?"

"From?"

"A Mercedes to a 7 or 8 seater?" she shrugged.

"Do you have the paper work for the vehicle?"

"Yes i do."

"Okay we'll go through a list of vehicle and you choose the one you want. You can also choose to do a down payment or pay now by cash depending on how much your previous vehicle is worth." he explained.

"Okay let's gets started." she smiled.

They went through a bunch of cars, explanation and questions before Jaimee chose the one she really wanted. They were now in the office where the process and transaction will be held.

Omar was now swiping her card, waiting on the process the finish.

"So where you from? You have a little accent." Jaimee ask while feeding Nasir.

"New York. I came on a promotion for just two weeks." he smiled.

"Oh." Jaimee nodded. "You like it there?"

"Yeah i mean it's awesome. I wouldn't trade it for anywhere else." he handed her some papers to sign.

"Thanks for doing business with us." they stood and shook hands.

"No thank you.... For having patience with me." she smiled.

"No problem, Jaimee." he smiled back.

Omar helped her moved all the stuff from her old car to the new one and strapped the babies in.

"Thanks." she said and got in the vehicle.

"It ain't nothing." he smiled and walked backwards with his hands in his pocket.

"Definitely flirting." she mumbled then smile.

It was now noon. Jaimee looked on the screen where she could see what was happening in the back and reversed, all the while Omar watched her. She got on the road and made her way on the highway. Jaimee was loving how smooth and child-friendly the ride was.

"Mom I'm hungry." Jaciom said from the back.

"What you want to eat?" she got on the freeway.

"Ribs and cheesy potato. I haven't ate it in a while."

"Alright. Ribs it is." she smiled.

Jaimee pulled up in the driveway and park the car.

"Help mommy get your siblings out." she said once the car was switched off.

When they were finally inside, Jaimee felt relieved. She couldn't explain the feeling she felt but it was something.

After giving the babies a bath and putting them in their play yard in the living room where she could see them, she started making lunch. The food was finish in less than an hour.

Jaimee did all her motherly duties and decided to stay in for the rest of the day. Her and the kids laid in her room watching cartoons while the babies moved around a bit. She spoke to Edward on facetime for the rest of the day since she couldn't see him because of the traveling he's been doing.

Life without Keyeion was just the beginning and Jaimee didn't know if she could do it, but she put her head to it and decided that life must go on with or without him and one thing she'll always do is love him spiritually even if he couldn't be there physically.

*****

"Welcome back woe." Trenton, Fabio and Dennis dapped up Keyeion.

"Thanks bruh." he grinned.

"You got he stuff?" Trenton ask.

"Yeah." he said then went in his bag and pulled out another bag. "Condoms for fabio, doughnuts for Dennis and phone for Trenton." Trenton took the phone from him and went in the corner of the tent to watch the video Kamilla made.

"My baby girl so fucking beautiful man." she smiled.

"Proud father moment." Keyeion laughed.

"Aww man yes." Dennis said and began eating.

"Thanks." Fabio said and slid them in his pocket.

"How was it though man?" Dennis ask.

"It was good. Great actually. We thought it was twins we having but its actually triplets."

"Oh word?" Fabio rose his brows.

"Yeah man then the whole pregnancy Jay was in my ass bout simple stuff and whatever but i bypass that." he said just as Trenton pass him back him phone with a smile on his face.

"She cried when you left huh?" Dennis ask.

"Nah. She just looked unhappy." he shrugged.

"How she look? You never showed me."

"Yeah and we wanna see the babies. Don't be acting like beyonce." Trenton said and they laughed.

"Aite aite. But yeah, Jaimee have definitely changed throughout the pregnancy and she look beautiful than ever." he said while looking through his phone. He showed them a pic of all his kids and the men were in love. Then he looked for a before and after pregnancy photo with Jaimee.

"Yoooowwwwwww!!" they yelled and hurried out the tent while covering their faces and mouth, causing some of the men to look at them.

"What?" Keyeion laughed and got out.

"Bruh.... She bad." Fabio said.

"The pregnancy did that? Change her colour and everything?" Trenton ask.

"Yeah." he shrugged.

"And you said she's working out?" Dennis ask.

"Boy she gon be a fucking man killer when we all leave here." Trenton said and Dennis amd Fabio agreed.

"What you mean?"

"You said, she was working out. You know black women love working out, so in the next couple years when we go home after the fight, you gon be crying with how beautiful she gon be." Trenton said and the guys nodded. "If she look like that now, she gon look greater later, especially with that tattoo she got on. Remember my words."

"Whatever you say."

"Menefee!"

"Sir yes sir." they stood at attention while the lieutenant walk towards them.

"Hand it over." he held out his hand. Keyeion turned the phone off and gave it to him. "Congratulations soldier." he smirked at him.

"Thank you sir." Keyeion nodded.

"Soldiers, lets get started, we only have 2 days left!!"

*****

2 months later

Jaimee and Fiona had just flown down from New Orleans earlier to get the shop ready for Sunday's opening.

She had ordered her brand new car and they left it at the airport so she could use it. Jaimee had to pass her condo, where all her boxes of supplies and products were, to get to her shop. So she ended up making three rounds from her condo to the shop to drop off boxes.

She chose Fiona because they're growing a better relationship than they had before and since Fiona don't see herself in any other profession and she wanted to work for Jaimee.

Over the two months Jaimee had been planning how everything would go in New York with Krishna and Fiona and surprisingly when she arrived at the shop with Fiona at 5 this morning, the men and women were waiting on her to arrange the place and install everything.

Jaimee had took all of the last two months to finish the second shop she got paid to do and she loved it. Instead of putting it beside the original shop, she decided she wanted to put it on the other side of the city and she did. Jaimee have been restless for the past months, working on all three of her shops.

And now that millions of dollars were coming in, she wanted to do alot with it, and she started by raising her employees pay by 20%. She also have been looking into some houses back in New Orlenes and found a good one for her and her kids, so that when they get older to sleep by themselves, they could have a room for themselves.

"You too baby, I'll see you when i get home okay jelly bean?"

"Okay waffle cone bye." Jacion laughed and hung up.

"Ma'am where do you want this?"

"Uhm... At the corner there." Jaimee pointed.

"Jaimee the storeroom is packed now." Fiona said.

"Okay lock it up." Jaimee tossed the keys to her.

"Ma'am do you need the mirrors to be on the right or on the left?"

"The center." she told him and he nodded.

"It's coming along great." Fiona stood beside Jaimee and watched the men work.

"It is. The place is huge though."

"Yeah... What are you gonna do with those 30 boxes?" she pointed.

"Uhm those are the supplies and tools for hair, nails and makeup so when they leave we're gonna clean up and pack out then get ready for the interviews."

"What time will the interviewees be here?" Fiona ask and checked her time.

"At 1."

"It's 10:13 now so when they're done installing the a/c we can start packing out right?"

"Yeah that's a great idea. It shouldn't take more than an hour." Jaimee said and she nodded.

When the men were finished with the areas and the lights were connected, they left after getting paid and Jaimee and Fiona started packing out the supplies since the en weren't here yet.

They were half way through when the a/c men arrived. Jaimee showed them where she wanted them and they got to work.

"Wow." Fiona gasp.

"I know right. It's just so bright and elegant." Jaimee smiled. "What time is it?" She ask.

"Uhmm 12:57. They should be arriving now."

"What fragance should we use." Jaimee ask while holding up two different scented airwick.

"Cinnamon." Fiona said while sitting in the chair and Jaimee nodded. "These chairs are comfortable."

"I got them at IKEA." she said while climbing on the ladder to put the airwick on the a/c.

"Oh... When are the computers coming? Thats the last thing needed."

"Tomorrow afternoon. I'm starving." she said once she got down.

"But we ate an hour ago."

"Sis! It was just popeyes."

"Sis!" she retorted. "You drank 2 cups of juice with it."  Fiona said and they started laughing.

"It was dry. Not my fault." she shrugged.

"I'm gonna order something. What you want?"

"Zaxbys, chipotle with more veggies.... Oh and a pie. Apple rather, oh and a chocolate coconut bar." she said and Fiona stared at her with the phone in her hand.

"Bitch that's a whole 4 course meal." she said in disbelief.

"I'm STARVING!" Jaimee spelled out the word.

"Well damn. What you want to drink?"

"Water and some grape juice."

Fiona went in the office and ordered her and Jaimee's food. Before they knew it, there were more than 100 people, young adults mostly, dressed for the interview and was standing outside.

"Oh my God." Jaimee said once she was finished packing out the last box she had missed. "Fiona!" she yelled while looking outside.

"Yea-ohh my God." she came from the office.

"How are we gonna do this?" Jaimee looked at her.

"I don't know. We have to disappoint some Jaimee."

"Well how about we put them on shifts."

"If they get the job that is."

"Yeah. Uhm how about we just randomly interview them and whoever with the best work, they get called."

"Sounds good. I'm gonna pick up the food and come back."

"Cool."

When Fiona came back, they put the food to the side and went outside and spoke to them about how the interview will go. 30 of them went home since they knew they weren't good enough and the rest stayed.

Fiona and Jaimee interviewed everybody and wrote down the contact info of who they think should work at the shop. When they were finish, it was 8:14.

"How many people you got?" Jaimee ask while eating her chipotle.

"I got 25 but selected 14 that their work was really good. How bout you?" she sipped her drink.

"I got 10 really good ones."

"When you wanna call them?"

"Tomorrow morning so i can get their size for their work shirts." she said and Fiona nodded.

They continued eating and talking until Jaimee called Krishna to check up on business then Krishna told her that the magazine was finally out and the three made plans about upgrading stuff.

Opening

"Act natural please." Jaimee told her employees once they surrounded her.

"Suppose we wanna take a photo with them?"

"You can but make sure you're not being too extra." she said and they nodded.

Today was the opening and Jaimee was just as excited as she was at her first, but this time, there will be more celebrities than normal people since Krishna went all out on the advertisment.

It was 6:01 and more than a thousand people were already here. Her employees thought getting the job was the best thing that could ever happen to them and it was the right decision they ever made.

Big shot celebrities were coming in after the party started an hour ago. The whole place was now filled with paparazzi which Jaimee thought was a huge deal to exposing her shop for free since it will all be on blogs and social media site.

"Mrs. Menefee Karruche just arrived." one of her employees squealed.

"It's okay. Stop acting like that." she giggled.

"How you act to calm during all this celebrity stuff?"

"It happened at my first shop opening and they visited it very often so I'm use to it." she explained and he nodded. "Get back to work."

"Mrs. Simone-Menefee." she heard and turned around.

"Mr. Hendrix." she smiled. "I see you love my shops."

"I do actually and i just wanted to really say congratulations." he shook her hands. "Thank you." she smiled and he nodded and walked away.

"Jaimee. This is really beautiful. It's nice to see you in New York cause girl, i really need something done with my hair." Justine said.

"I'll always be here. Just hit me up." she said.

"Thanks girl."

"Ellen von Unworth. I work at paper magazine and i would like to say... This is truly beautiful." she said.

"Thank you." Jaimee shook her hands.

"How would you like to do a photoshoot with me sometimes?"

"Anytime?"

"Yeah. It could be in in the next 8, 5, 2 years? Whatever you choose."

"Well thank you. I would love to do a photoshoot with you." she laughed.

"Great. This is my card just call me anytime, i can wait." she said and Jaimee took it from her.

"Thank you." she said and Ellen walked away to conversed with the rest of the party.

"May i have your attention please." Jaimee spoke in the mic that the dj gave her. "Thank you." the dj played the song lowly in the background.

"I just wanna thank each and everyone of you for coming to my second opening and i appreciate it. I-"

"Sis your openings are lit!" someone yelled from the crowd and they laughed.

"Thank you. I have been motivated to do this idea out here and the turn out is amazing. So for that, thank you very much for choosing to party with me on the opening of The Official Beauty Bar II."

"Get ya coins sus." Alexis Skye said.

"Thanks. But without further rambling, enjoy your night and the shop open at 9 tomorrow morning." she said and they cheered.

Jaimee took photo's with everyone that wanted to take photo's with her including the many celebrities that were there, Fiona and her employee's.

The party ended couple minutes past 4 in the morning since the celebrities decided they wanted to perform. It all turned out into full on half free concert since Future wanted to host and told everyone to congratulate her by giving her money and they gave her in both cash and cheque. Everyone had went home while Fiona and Jaimee was still there after her employees had cleaned up and left.

"How much you counted?" Jaimee ask while spining in her chair.

"$56,982.90. And it's the cash alone."

"Damn. And the shop ain't open yet. I calculated $109,383.12 from the cheques."

"Future definitely did the shit." she sat the money down of wrapping it up.

"Yeah Xavier said he counted more than three thousand people and lost count when a whole bunch of groupies came through." Jaimee said and they laughed.

"Must've been Future's groupie."

"Yeah but hey, another time to grind right. I opened up three shops in one year and I'm thankful for that."

"I'm glad to be apart of it."

"You're welcome. You ready to go now?"

"Yeah."

"Good cause I'm hungry."

"Really Jay? You literally ate 13 plates of hot wings."

"Ain't like it was alot." she shruggd and got up with her heels in her hand.

"Jay... Each plate comes with 3 pieces of wings." Fiona said.

"Alright fine. But i was hungry, besides, it's our money that paid for the whole buffet."

"You right, you right."

The two made sure the shop was locked up and said their goodbyes then went to their condos on either side of the town.

When Jaimee parked in her garage, she placed the envelop with the cash and cheque in her bag. She got out before taking out her nude LV handbag that matched her makeup, the nude long sleeve cross wrap top she wore her a white ripped jeans and the nude red bottoms she had took off. Her finger and toe nails were done in white which brought out the whole look, and the mink Brazilian hair she had installed herself had flown perfectly on her shoulders and back.

Jaimee watched the doors lock down automatically and made sure the Tesla was charging before she went up the stairs to the elevator.

She pressed the up button and waited for the elevator to open.

"Jaimee?" she rolled her eyes since random people have been calling her name and it was getting annoying.

"Wh- oh hey." she changed her attitude when she saw who was calling her. "What was your name again?"

"Omar." he smiled.

"Omar right. Whats up?"

"I was just visiting my sister. You look great where you coming from?"

"Oh an opening."

"Is it the one in the plaza?"

"Yeah that one." she said just as the elevator opened. She stepped in and he followed her.

"Yeah i saw it live on instagram, it looked lit. The whole freakin' plaza was packed."

"It was, i didn't want to shut it down early so i just let everyone enjoy themselves since they wanted to turn it to a concert."

"Oh you own it?"

"Yep."

"Wow congratulations."

"Thank you." she smiled just as the elevator opened and she got out with him following behind her.

"Hey, would you like to go out sometimes?"

She looked at him with a smile while searching for her key card.

"No offence, but i don't do white. And I'm married." she lifted her hand that was decorated by the ring and other accessories.

"Non taken. Maybe we could be friends then, i promise i won't cross any boundaries."

"Hm." she said while opening the door. "I'll leave you to that."

"Can i come in?" he stopped her from closing the door in his face.

"Omar it's damn near 5 in the morning and i have to go to work at 9."

"Just a drink since you won't go out with me. No crossing boundaries." he lifted his hands over his heart. She looked at him and opened the door so he could enter and he closed it.

"Sorry for the mess. I came friday and didn't have time to clean up so..." she said while walking over shoes, unopened boxes and tags that were scattered everywhere.

"It's fine. I understand." he sat in the couch while Jaimee went upstairs to put her stuff down and jogged back downstairs.

"What you want to drink? Water? Or water?" she stood in the kitchen.

Omar chuckled and went to sit around the island. "Water will be fine."

"Listen, just so we're clear." she grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. "I arrived on friday and went straight to work, the longest I've been bere was lastnight and that was for 4 hours to get some sleep." she leaned over the counter.

"It's totally fine. I don't judge, if that's what you're worried about."

"I'm not, cause i don't care what you think. I know what it is so.." she shrugged and went over to the door. "Now that you had the drink, nighty night." she opened the door and gave him a tight lip smile.

"But it's only been 10 minutes." he chuckled and went through the door.

"So. I'm tired."

"Understandable. But why don't you give me those numbers of yours?" he handed her his phone.

"Or not." she pushed it back. "How bout you come spend those cheques with your white boys on a good ass line up? How bout that?"

"If that give me an advantage to get your number, then I'll see you when your shop opens."

"Great. Bye." she shut the foor in his face and locked it.

Jaimee felt great now that her third shop has been opened up for business and all she could do, was thank Keyeion for everything because if it wasn't for him, she wouldn't have been able to meet celebrities and amazing people, and she was grateful for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 494 16
"What will happen when an innocent girl wants to win the heart of a ruthlessly and heartless person. Despite knowing that she can lose her everything...
121K 4.2K 42
⚠️Adult content!⚠️ *SMUT IS INCLUDED IN MOST OF THE CHAPTERS SO READ IT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED* William Rostov We were destined to marry when we were...
5.9K 302 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...
99.7K 2.6K 17
" What the fuck you mean you leavin'? " he said, wrapping his hands around my throat. " Put me down, Jay! " I said in between breathes. " Promise...