Overdose

By Xannny

After a Antidote was found, a Prescription was given but the Remedy failed causing an Overdose. More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six

Fourteen

5K 348 497
By Xannny

"I'm going to get fat." Aspen shook her head eating her fried chicken. "Every time I'm with you you feed me."

"You know what I like feeding you?" 

"Why?" 

"Every time you eat, you do this lil dumb ass dance." He chuckled making her laugh.

"No I don't."

"Yes you do, you be moving ya shoulders and shit." Darius laughed.

"Seriously? I don't even notice." She shook her head. "I want you to come to my mom and dad wedding."

"I thought they were married already."

"Their renewing their vows and I want you to come so you can finally meet everyone I love." 

"Okay." He nodded nervously. "When?" 

"March 30th."

"So three weeks or so?" He asked as she nodded. "Okay, I could do that."

"You have to dress up but you don't necessarily have to wear a tux."

"I got this, I got this." He dusted off his shoulder making her chuckle.

"Okay big fella." She held up her hands in surrender. 

"I have something to show you." He smiled walking to his room while she looked curiously until he came back with a bunch of papers in his hand. 

"What's this?" She asked with her eyebrows furrowed as he handed her the papers.

"Remember how we were talking about me dropping out of school and I always wanted to finish but never had time?" He asked making her nod. "I signed up for some GED classes."

"I'm so proud of you." Aspen jumped on him catching him off guard as he chuckled holding her up.

"I wouldn't of never did the shit without you for real Aspen, you a real one." He told her smiling. 

"Stop before you make me cry." She told him seriously. 

"You'll really cry over anything." He shook his head. "But I was never thinking bout finishing school until I met you."

"Aren't you glad you stopped somebody else from shooting their shot at the gas station?" Aspen smiled wrapping her arms around his neck bringing their face closer.

"You know that nigga never had a shot." He looked at her blankly making her laugh as she connected their lips.

"You never know." She mumbled against his lips.

"Oh, he did?" He raised a eyebrow. "I'm seriously glad I met you though, these three months been life changing. I just can't wait until we have more days in the future, if everything going like this." 

"I am too, you've been my light to many dark situations lately and it's a breath of fresh air around you. Don't mess this up, okay? Because my heart can't take any more losses right now." She rubbed his face looking into his eyes. 

"I don't plan on messing it up." He kissed her as she put her tongue in his mouth until he pulled back. "I love you."

Aspen stopped for a minute not thinking she heard right, her eyes went wide while looking at him. He was feeling a self conscious, he ain't wanna move too fast but he couldn't help what he was feeling. He never met a female as real as her or as caring and he honestly loved her.

"You don't gotta say it back, I'm not fronting on it but I do love you and jus-"

"I love you too." She cut him off. She wasn't just saying it because he said it, she meant it. She knew she was pass liking him, this feeling was stronger. This was a feeling she only ever had for Jamie so she knew it was love, she loved Darius.

He didn't say anything but instead he laid her down on the couch hovering over her while their lips never disconnected. Aspen started feeling hot like her skin was on fire but she loved it, she wrapped her legs around his waist tugging at the bottom of his shirt wanting him to take it off which he did. 

As heated as it was getting someone knocked on the door making them stop, he put his head on her shoulder shaking it making her chuckle. She kissed the top of his forehead then stood up almost falling, that kiss was something real.

"How about I get the door and you go do something with that?" She chuckled making him look down then walk towards the back. 

She opened the door for his friends Smiley and Young, they looked at her confused but walked in anyway. They watched her walk into the kitchen weirdly already knowing what the fuck they interrupted, Young laughed sitting down while Smiley had this smirk on his face.

"So  we ruined something?" Young smirked teasing her as she looked down blushing. 

"I don't know what you mean." She smiled sitting on the opposite couch from them.

"I could dig it." He laughed pulling out his phone.

"Aye Aspy?" Smiley got her attention. "Who that girl that be on ya Instagram? The one with the grey eyes?" 

"That's Lay, she has a boyfriend or something like." She answered.

"Nah not that one, the white one." Young corrected.

"Oh, that's CiCi. She's not dating anyone, well not that I know of."

"Put me on." Smiley smirked.

"I can try." Aspen shrugged. "We can all go somewhere and you can put yourself on." 

"Bet, make them plans." Smiley nodded, he needed some new hoes and he been hearing bout CiCi.

"Okay, I'll see." She nodded texting her.

"Fuck y'all here for?" Darius asked coming out the back with some sweats now.

"Who he talking to?" Young asked.

"Nigga done bumped his head back dea'." Smiley scoffed making Aspen laugh.

"They funny?" Darius asked her as she laughed at his mad face.

"What's this? Niggas taking the GED?" Smiley asked picking up the papers. "Aspen you got my boy in here thinking long term shit?" 

"Boy bout to have a marketing job answering phones." Young joked making them all laugh.

"Man suck my dick, y'all niggas annoying." Darius laughed grabbing his phone as Aspen laid her head in his lap dozing off.

~

"Aspen, your room so cute but something's missing." Ky spoke recording. 

"You bitch, where are you?" Nay asked as the video ended.

"She needs to paint over her ceiling." India spoke looking up. 

"Why? These pictures of us are cute." Lay spoke looking up too.

"CiCi in them, she need to get rid of that bitch."

"Seriously." Nay spoke. "I really despise that bitch."

"Ready for India to trash her." Ky laughed.

"Here for it." Lay cosigned just as CiCi and Aspen walked in.

"Bitch, we been looking for you all day." Ky spoke. 

"I'm sorry, I was with Darius then picked up Ci on the way here." Aspen said taking off her pants to put on some shorts.

"India Dell said reply to his message." Lay said.

"Why they always go through you?" Nay laughed. "When Ky not answering Gee, he text you. India not talking to talking to Dell, he text you. When Jamie used to want Aspen, he texted you. What the hell?"

"I never noticed that." Ky laughed. 

"It's because her and KC think they Dr.Phil always tryna solve some shit." India said.

"Why you not talking to him now?" Aspen asked.

"I am talking to Wendell, I'm just not talking to him how he want to."

"What you doing?" "Chilling" "You coming over?" "Don't know" "I want you to" "el oh el, wyd?"" Nay read their messages. "Really India?" 

"You're so annoying." Lay laughed.

"Why you dry texting him?" Ky chuckled.

"Because he decided he wanted to participate in that BlackMenSmiling shit on Twitter and now these bitches on his dick like relax he ain't allat." India rolled her eyes. "Then he just be thanking bitches like you don't gotta respond to every bitch."

"Dell always been a friendly person though." Lay spoke. "He's not like Gee or Jamie, he doesn't like being mean."

"He needs to."

"What pictures did he use?" Aspen asked.

"This one." 

"Okay DellyDell." Ky said looking at the picture. 

"He looks so handsome." Aspen said retweeting the picture forgetting it was India page.

"Oh these bitches going crazy." Lay laughed scrolling through all the mentions.

"Exactly and this nigga just keep replying to them."

"He looks so cute." CiCi complimented.

"India, shut up." Lay said before she could even say anything making Nay yell.

"Her face say it all! The bitch don't need words!" Nay yelled falling back into the couch rolling. 

"I was just complimenting him like everyone else, I don't understand the problem or difference."

"I don't like you." India said making Nay laugh harder. "That's the main problem and difference."

"I'm going to go through my whole life being disliked so I could careless." She shrugged. "It's not like I said I wanted your boyfriend so you need to pipe down, nobody like a insecure ass bitch." 

"Who insecure though? You can't get my boyfriend even if you wanted to so I'll never trip over your Danny Phantom looking ass."

"No the fuck you didn't!!!!" Nay yelled kicking the air. "She fucking said Danny Phantom." 

"You don't know everything your boyfriend does."

"You right, what I look like clocking a nigga every move? But since you know something put me on sis, lemme know a lil something."

"I'm tired of y'all accusing my boy of shit." Nay spoke. "My boy so damn faithful and he get accused of some shit every other week."

"Seriously." Lay added. 

"I'm not paying this girl no attention." India waved her off, Dell wouldn't look at her once.

"Can we chill guys?" Aspen sighed, she hated when they argued, they were all her friends.

"I'm not doing anything." CiCi rolled her eyes. "Any way tell me more about this double date."

"His friend is cute and he asked about you so you can meet Darius when you-"

"Why does she meet him before me?" Ky asked.

"Why are you even introducing her to him? What she not satisfied with Jamie so now she gon go after Darius?" Nay asked.

"Jamie never wanted her from the jump, she was a thirsty ass meep bitch." India glared at her.

"Meep?" Lay asked scrunching her face up.

"Them stupid ass fish on Spongebob that say meep over and over." India explained making Ky yell while Nay dropped down laughing.

"India can you please just stop for five minutes?" Lay asked laughing. 

"All y'all can do is gang up on me and state lies, I understand y'all don't like me but-"

"Bitch shut up." India cut her off.

"Indi bout to Rice Krispies snap crackle and pop that bitch." Nay laughed.

"She bout to DMX stop drop shut em down open up shop that bitch." Ky added. 

"She gon touch it bring it pay it watch it turn it leave it start format it." Nay yelled. 

"Cause CiCi wanna talk shit, she wanna run her mouth-"

"Y'all are blowing me for real." Lay laughed while India was still looking at CiCi.

"Like I don't understand what do I do to any of y'all, I haven't messed with any of y'all boyfriends, I try to be nice to y'all and y'all still don't like me."

"Did you just say you could careless? Keep that energy and stop tryna play victim." Nay said.

"There's no victim."

"You wanna know why I don't like you because you a fraud, you faker than them stupid ass Family Dollar press on nails you got on. You ain't really Aspen friend, you her hater. Everything she got you just got to get like damn you couldn't at least let her have Jamie to herself?! I'm telling you now I'm going to do you dirty." India spoke.

"You wanna fight so bad then let's fight." 

"Let's go outside then." India stood up, she wasn't going to disrespect Memo and Siah house fighting in it. 

"Nobody isn't going to fight at all, all of this isn't necessary." Aspen spoke. 

"How you claim she ya friend and you allowed a bitch to put her hands on her? Aspen not a baby but damn, you couldn't of got her out that jam? You couldn't even walk her to the office like you ain't a real bitch! And I promise you I'm going to knock ya shit off once you step outside and not even for Aspen but it's because of my cousin bitch." 

"India can you stop?" Aspen asked. "I don't want anyone to fight, y'all are all my friends."

"I'm just going to leave." CiCi shook her head grabbing her bag walking out. 

"Why can't you just ever relax?" Aspen asked rolling her eyes walking out the room to chase CiCi. "I'm sorry for India but you know she says whatever on her mind."

"Aspen, it's get so annoying. All they do is gang up on me and it doesn't help you don't defend me either, it's like it's all of y'all against me and I'm always having to fight off your friends."

"But I did nothing wrong." Aspen furrowed her eyebrows confused. "I try to defuse everything but it's so much I can do, I can't control anybody."

"Well while you're friends with all of them then I don't understand how we can be friends." CiCi shook her head. "It's so much drama so while they're around, I won't be."

"You don't have to be around them anymore, I'm sorry." 

"See you later Aspen, I'll still go on the date with you." She opened the door leaving Aspen there. 

Aspen walked up the stairs back to her room shaking her head, India was sitting on her phone wondering how long Dell was away. She just wanted to be with her boyfriend because she was annoyed as hell right now. 

"Are you happy?" Aspen asked making her look up from her phone.

"Who you talking to?" 

"You! Ever since I first met her in 9th grade you've been picking arguments with her and antagonizing her but for what? She has never done anything to you, if you don't want to be friends with her that's fine but you can't determine my friends."

"Sis, you yelling at me but where was this energy letting some bitch smack you a few days ago? But Let's not forget I've always been a real ass bitch and a down ass bitch for you! You can't even count on one hand when that bitch been there for you and I'm not even talking bout fighting wise."

"Chill out it's getting too heated." Lay spoke trying to defuse everything. 

"You're a bully, that's not having my back or being "down" for me." Aspen threw up quotations. "You bully and talk down on everyone around you because you can but do you know that hurts people? You're talking about people insecurities-"

"Aspen, honestly you can save the speech." India cut her off standing up getting her bag. "Since you feel this way, you don't have to talk to me and I'll do the same. I once didn't know you and it could go back that way, I never needed anybody."

"India chill y'all just talking for the moment." Ky spoke knowing India was serious.

"Wendell outside anyway so it doesn't matter." She walked towards the door then stopped. "Once you figure out that bitch ain't ya friend, I'll still be ya shoulder to cry on." 

"Doubt it." Aspen scoffed.

India walked out her room then the house saying bye to Harlem, Gee got out the passenger seat getting in the back so she could get in. She slammed his door by accident but it got everybody attention, they ain't say nothing though, everybody knew how she was.

"I love you cousin." Jamie smiled at her making her look back. 

"I love you too weirdo." She chuckled. 

"Why you mad?" Dell asked pulling away.

"Just a argument with Aspen, I'll get over it." She shrugged.

"Bout what?" Jamie asked.

"CiCi hoe ass."

"You told her?"

"No, I was bout five seconds from doing it but I let it go instead. I just wanted to get her mad enough so she can fight me but Aspen just insist on not seeing the signs with her genius stupid ass." 

"Why y'all was arguing anyway?" 

"Over Dell." 

"What?" He glanced at her then hit a sharp turn. "Why me? I don't talk to that girl."

"We was talking bout the twitter situation and she called you cute then said I don't know everything you doing and she could have you if she wanted you."

"That was the moment you should of just stole her." He shook his head.

"Bitches love pulling that if I want him I could get him shit." Gee laughed.

"She can't get me, I never found her attractive." 

"She not even ugly but she ugly." KC added.

"It's cause her personality." Jamie stated. "If she had a dope ass personality she'll be bad but her personality just ew."

"I could tell from meeting her at the party she was one of those hate on the low ass friends." Gee said. 

"She can't afford to beef with Aspen so she playing her friend." KC concluded.

"Where we at?" India asked seeing Dell parked.

"Soul food buffet." KC got out. 

"We'll meet y'all in a few minutes." Dell told them as they all nodded walking out, he leaned back looking at his girlfriend. 

"Yes Wendell?" 

"You aight?" 

"She told me I wasn't "down" for her and I'm a bully."

"You know damn well you a bully India." He looked at her blankly laughing. "Don't know why you fake hurt with that one, you know what the fuck you do."

"I'm mean but not a bully, I don't mess with people I know I could take advantage of. If CiCi wasn't the fake ass bitch she was then I wouldn't even say nothing to the girl."

"You know something she don't Indi, you know the real CiCi, she don't. You can't expect her to drop her friendship that easy."

"I get it but to say I'm not down for her shocked me, I almost turned into a damn owl like girl whooo?" India dragged out making him laugh. 

"You was flabbergasted baby?" He said making her laugh.

"Nah I was hurt, a friendship argument is way worse than any argument we could have." 

"You know shit gon unravel so just let it. The truth always comes out."

"You right, I'm not speaking no more on that bitch until it's time I fuck her up." 

"You know we all here for that." He chuckled as they walked out the car hand in hand walking in the buffet. 

Dell paid for him and India then they went to pick out their food, once their plates was stuffed they went to find the guys. Before India could follow Dell three boys who all looked like they were no older than 13 stopped her.

"Wassup?" India asked confused. 

"I know you from the Real Problems video, can we get a picture?" One of them asked making her smile in confusion. Real Problems was a video Jamie and Gee dropped a week or two ago but she didn't expect anybody to notice her.

"Yeah, sure." She put her plate down bending down so she can pose with all three of them while their guardian took the picture. 

"Thank you." One of them smiled always making her tip over from running into her arms.

"How about y'all follow me?" India smirked getting her food. "Come on." 

India led them to the table making them all look up from their food, they stopped eating confused. Jamie was thinking she wanted them to fight these little ass kids so he took off his jacket not caring bout their age. He fight all ages.

"Wassup?" Gee asked Indi.

"They recognized me from Real Problems." She laughed.

"Can I get your autograph?" A boy asked turning over his phone. 

"Me? You know me?" Jamie asked pointing to his self as the boy handed him a marker to sign his case.

"Yes, we listen to all of you and Gee Money songs. We tried to go to your concerts but their always at clubs so we can't go." Another one answered.

"Word? We gon have to do a performance just for the youngins'" Gee smirked taking a picture with the boy. 

"I want a picture with all y'all." The third boy said making Dell stop eating to smack his teeth.

"Brah." He looked at him but stood up anyway, they all squatted down taking multiple pictures.

"Aye Dell?" The one India hugged called out turning around just as they sat down bout to eat again.

"Wassup youngin'?" Dell asked.

"I almost had ya girl." He said making all of them bust out laughing.

"Almost ain't enough, you couldn't have her though."

"May the best man win."

"You got it lil man." He laughed throwing his hands up in surrender.

"I real life just sighed a autograph?" Jamie asked.

"We making it boy." Gee told him.

"I'm so proud of y'all." India smiled putting the picture of them signing their first autograph on Snapchat.

"I just gave my first autograph." Jamie mumbled lowly.
________________________________

I put everybody picture up right? Y'all know how everybody look right?

I don't have my contacts in so excuse the mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279 3 1
Was given a poison by mistake...will he find the antidote in time? The journey to find it is fraught with suspense.
34.8K 1.3K 21
When life throw lemons make lemonade. When it throws you a second chance take it like a bull to red clothe. I was given my second chance to heal and...
9.8K 556 20
A secret that could ruin lives... what could be any better than that? Don't forget to Vote // Comment // Share !!!