You're So Annoying ✔️

By _xXUnicornSlayerXx_

I continue throwing pebbles at his window, a grin on my face. He finally opens his window, glaring at me. "W... More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Epilogue

21

48.8K 2.5K 1.4K
By _xXUnicornSlayerXx_

Frost's p.o.v
*************

   Chapter Twenty-One: I like cheese

"You're pretty funny," this so-called, Harry says with a loud laugh. He takes a swig of his soda and burps.

I wonder if other people have called him Harry Potter. As in, "You're a wizard, Harry,"

"But... I'm just Harry!"

I should watch that. Along with Grimm, Friends, and The Blacklist. Those shows are honestly the best. Oh, and The Vampire Diaries, and Twilight.

I should have a movie marathon night!

Okay, I'm getting off topic.

"Why thank you," I respond with a bow, and continue staring inside the red cup. The soda fizzles, and I raise a brow.

Harry may be a wizard, but he can't-fool me with a spell.

"Alright Harry Potter, how much did you spike this?" I demand and very gently slam the cup down on the counter. He looks at me in shock, his big blue eyes widening. "Now, I am a seventeen-year-old girl with an I.Q lower than Patrick Star's, and I know you spiked this. Possibly even drugged this."

"What did you do? Cast a spell? Had Hagrid slip some of his slug repellents? Did Ron use his broken wand and do something stupid?"

"I swear on Nova, I didn't spike your drink. Everyone knows he'd beat my ass if I did,"

Nova? Why do I know that name? I swear I've heard that name before. God, I'm confusion. Confusion? Is that... never mind.

Nova...

Nova?

Wait. Nova. As in-

Oh my god, he said Nova! Meaning Nova Hurkins! Meaning, the cutest boy alive! Meaning-

I think my water is spiked.

"Wait, you know Nova?" just as the words leave my mouth, Nova walks in and as soon as he sees Harry, he smiles.

"Harry my man, where have you been?" Nova gives Harry a bro hug.

Wait I'm confused. If it was any other boy, like Kai, for example, Nova would've broken his back. And since when did he start saying 'my man'?

What even? I am so confused right now. I can't even process what is happening.

"Matthews, this is Harry. He's the new linebacker. Harry, this is Frost but I call her Matthews." Nova introduces us, and I smile at Harry. As they begin talking, I start sniffing the drink.

Smells like... Sprite. Suspicious.

"Matthews,"

"Huh?" I snap my head to Nova. "Does thy even are is English bro?"

"What do... uh, never mind. I'm going to go get some soda, I'll be right back." Nova says and walks out the kitchen. Harry also says he wants one and leaves with Nova.

I jump back on the counter and take a big gulp of the soda. I chug the soda and pick up another cup. I continue chugging all the drinks on the counter, not paying attention to what's in them.

These taste good.

•.•

"I like... cheese..." I slur and laugh slowly. "Do you like cheese?" I ask this boy with... whatever hair he has.

I think his name is Lake or Jake... heh... I can't remember. I can't even remember what I drank.

And I don't care!

I lost Nova in the deep blue sea, and now I can't find him. I think I'm on Rose or whatever her name is. Anyways, I think I'm on her pool.

Can you be on a pool?

There are people passed out on the grass. I think I see Manon in a tree. Or that's a rug. I can't tell. My water bottle drove off and went to Narnia. Like, I wanted to go too.

Oh, and I saw Scooby and Shaggy. Zoinks! They were really funny and hungry.

I like cheese.

He hiccups, "Y-Yeah. I like... eating shit.."

"Shir? Heh... shir... that should be a new cuss word. Oh shir. I actually don't doesn't do." I snag a red cup with brownish yellowish liquid in it. "W-What's this?"

He shrugs his shoulders, "I dunno... drink it. I think it's pee or pee."

I chug the drink, and the liquid burns my throat as it goes down. "Blah... I think I drank fire." I then begin laughing like a hyena. "Hey, I could become a dragon!" I exclaim and roar.

"Ruuuuh! Fear me, y-you Ushers! I am a dragon and I fire!"

"Matthews!"

Uh oh. Hide!

I toss the cup and cover my head with my arms. "He'll never see me here," I giggle and begin crawling across the grass. "I'm a dinosaur beach. See, I'm a good girl who doesn't c-cuss or drinks alcohol."

I make my way to the pool, and I stare at my reflection. "Hey, that looks like me!" I start leaning into the water, almost falling in.

Suddenly, an arm snakes around my waist and pulls me up. "I'm flying!"

"Matthews," I'm turned around and I see Nova. "Did you drink when I told you not to?!"

"Well you see," I hiccup, "When you left, I got bored and this elephant came and told me to drink all these drinks and then I did and then this mermaid was like 'no Frost!' 'bad Frost!' and I ignored her and drank more of the soup-" I pause and look at Nova's stomach.

It's flatter than... than... I don't know.

"Hey! It's a stomach!" I lift his shirt up to reveal abs. "You got abs? That's so cool!" I punch them with all my strength.

I'm actually very strong. Do you know who The Hulk is? Yeah... I can beat him up with my pet unicorn and- oh did you know that unicorns are just horses with horns? And bunnies are like, super fast.

"Matthews, you're drunk." he pushes my hands away and pulls his shirt back down. He then swoops me up bridal style and walks me in the house.

I hang my head back, laughing hysterically. "I like cheese." he ignores me, walking up some big stairs.

These stairs are bigger than my hairline. My hairline would be famous...

If I had one.

God, I'm so funny.

Dog spelled backward is god. So... does that mean they're Gods? I want some fudge. My mom makes the best fudge.

I like cheese.

Nova balances me with one arm and opens a door with his other arm. "Wowzers! You're duper strong! I thought we were goners for sure! For sure,"

"Where are your shoes?" Nova demands as he sets me down on the bed. My body sinks into the squishy mattress like a ship. I look at my feet with my pink socks on, and wow, they really are naked. I wiggle my toes and giggle.

"I donut know... I think I lost them! Oops!" I giggle, falling backward onto the bed. "Ooo! It's squishy! Wanna know what else is squishy?" I ask the Nova as he walks into a bathroom.

"What?" he answers, rummaging through drawers.

"My anus." I roll up my shirt and start poking my stomach. "What's an anus?Did you know I like cheese?"

"No, I did not."

"The snack that smiles back! Goldfish! Did they actually cook goldfish and they were smiling when they did? That would be so cruel and like, sad because they have a family, ya know."

"Yeah, it would be sad."

"Hey Nova," I prop myself up. He hums in response as he walks out with a cup of water and balled up fist.

"I like you,"

"Y-You do?" he stutters.

"Yep! I also think you're super duper super cute! And your nose is cute, and your smile is cute, and your hair is cute, and your laugh is cute, and your face is cute. You're actually funny when you aren't- Did you know I like cheese? Cheese..."

"Yes, I do know you like cheese." Nova hands me a cup of water and two blue pills.

I gasp, "Are those the pills Neo takes in the Matrix?! Oh, that's awesome! Where'd you get it!" I take the blue pills and burp.

"I feel... like.. an Avenger. I'm the... Cheesier. I fight blocks of cheese..."

"Matthews, go to sleep."

"Sleep is for the weak. And I am thy weakness..." I fall back onto the bed, and my eyes droop.

"Night good, Nova."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I have an explanation on why this is SO SHORT.

I have this really big assignment in Science and I've been trying to finish it. And all of you are "uPDATE PLS" and so, I did.

So, with the power of my cute dog,

Pls forgive meh.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

...please..

Lots of pizza🍕❤

-_xXUnicornSlayerXx_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 20.6K 41
Adaline Wolk is very easy to get along with. She's kind, funny, goofy... maybe a little awkward here and there. She's got a heart bigger than her bo...
279K 6.8K 100
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
1.1M 31.4K 34
"Oh, do you really like me?" I asked him once again. He did something I didn't imagine him to do again. He kissed me once again, but it was only for...
3.1M 179K 41
"She was my best friend. Someone I trusted far more than anyone else." "What was she like?" "She was worse than Devin if you can believe that." *** W...