The Plasma Paradox |The Anak...

By AnaklusmosX

|| DISCLAIMER: Book is considered a main book in "The Anak Series" there is no order of book you must read in... More

The Plasma Paradox
Unkown Power
Well That Went Well
Wisdom's Voice
Death of a True Hero
Death Ain't So Bad
The Guardian of Atlantis
A Visit to Typhon's Prison, and New Toys
Olympian Trouble
The Hunt Knows Now
Olympus Knows
Difference to the Plot(Very Important you read, A/N)
"Sorry Doesn't Mean Jack Shit To Me"
"I don't work for Gaea..."
Cold Memories
His New Anchor
Tartarus And The War Part 1
Death's Identity And The War Part 2
Apoth's Symbol (AN)
A Reveal To Die For and The War Part 3
Universal Power Battle and The War Part 4
Apoth's Symbol 2 (AN)
The White Glow and The War Part 5
"Don't Worry My Moon, I'll See You Soon."
The Dimensional Tournament
The End

Infinite Strength Technique

8.1K 166 189
By AnaklusmosX

Recap: They all disappeared into the Ground, Hera being transported to the Wolf House where

she would be imprisoned, waiting for Apoth's judgment.

Death is the supreme judge and judge Death will.

It had been 5 months since Hera was captured. And 4 months since Hera was freed. Apoth, who had been training in silence to perfect his powers expected to come back to a chained Hera at his feet.

When he had found that Gaea let Porphyrion handle the situation in guarding her and his failure, Apoth became furious.

He had almost faded the son of Gaea for his failed attempts at killing a mere demigod. Not even one as strong as Apoth himself, but a lowly Roman demigod with memory issues.

But Gaea herself pleaded Apoth to have mercy. Apoth had accepted the Primordial's apology, feeling that Gaea must had swallowed a ton of pride to beg at his feet.

Currently, Apoth thought in silence, trying to figure a way as to why a Roman demigod was traveling with Greek ones. Apoth growled as he figured what the Olympians' plan was.

To unite the two camps. Clearly, if one mere demigod could take down the king of Giants they were in trouble.

The Roman's organization and the Greeks' strength would most definitely be a challenge for their army. But most definitely not for Gaea and himself.

Apoth sighed, he really hated this thinking stuff, it really did put a lot of stress on his shoulders.

Apoth felt like he was holding the world's weight again, although if he did now he would hold it up way easier then he had a couple years ago.

So much pressure on himself, not because Gaea relied on him but from himself. He had a feeling that if he couldn't succeed in winning this war then he wouldn't get his revenge.

And he really wanted that revenge. He wanted it really bad.

The only way he could think of a way to win this war without brute force would be turning the demigods against each other.

That task was easier said than done, the Romans were smart but they followed the leader.

If he could find a way to turn the leader of Rome to his side he could easily manipulate the whole demigod camp.

Apoth sighed, he would let Gaea handle the rest of the plan, he had other matters to attend to, such as training his liquid manipulation to its max.

Apoth focused his aura into one place, signaling Gaea to focus her attention on him.

The Earth churned and before Apoth knew it he could feel the presence of the Primordial in the room.

"Yes Apoth, what of assistance do you require?" Gaea asked.

Apoth scanned the room, looking for Gaea. "Gaea, where are you, I do not seem to see you."

Gaea chuckled, "Mortal, I am still weak and taking on a form makes me weaker so I am resting."

Apoth nodded in understanding, "Okay, I need you to finish the plan I have started for you, I am taking a vacation of sorts and I expect everything will be in order when I get back."

Gaea seemed to nod, "Yes, just tell me your plan and I will begin it immediately."

Apoth explained his plan to Gaea and disappeared shortly after, ready to get some training in.

Gaea sighed, she really hated being ordered around but she needed Apoth to be successful in her plan.

Gaea chuckled, she could always kill him in his sleep after the war is over, then she wouldn't have any threats.

Gaea cackled, perfect, she would eliminate the threat when he is asleep after the war is over.

Gaea calmed down, then her presence disappeared from where Apoth had called her.

---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---

Apoth stood in the middle of a desert in Greece. There he would be his weakest as no water would be near him for many, many miles.

He decided to kick off his training with his vapor travel, having to concentrate on the only source of water, the air.

Apoth seemed to not struggle with this first exercise as he teleported many times at insane speeds, but in reality, however, it drained him extremely.

Apoth became dizzy and he almost fell over his own feet. He stretched his arms in front of him to balance himself.

He blinked a couple of times before resuming to train this part of his training. For what seemed like days, Apoth went without eating and water as he continued teleporting.

Once Apoth had become comfortable enough with the technique he stopped and started another technique.

Apoth summoned as much water as he could from the dry air, only resulting in a pond size of water.

Apoth smirked, that would be enough anyway. He commanded the water to consume him and coated his skin.

Apoth decided to call this technique, the "Infinite strength" technique.

This instantly started to heal Apoth and strengthen him. He then summoned even more water from the air, thanks to his infinite strength technique.

He started to manipulate the water into many sizes and shapes of water. He turned the water to ice than gas than back to water.

But thanks to his infinite strength technique he didn't break a sweat as he trained.

One Month Later

A month after training with the infinite strength technique activated, he started to do the same training as he had without the infinite strength technique.

At first, it was harder but after advancing his strength with the technique over the month he could easily do every manipulation without the infinite strength technique.

Only he knew what he could do with the technique.

Another Month Later

Since he had been training without his new found technique for another month, he believed he could double his strength from when he started training.

Apoth smirked as he stopped his last exercise. He was finally done with his training.

Apoth looked down at his hands that were covered in gauntlets. He clenched his fist in satisfaction.

He was so much more powerful, and it felt so good. Apoth's eyes flicked to his damaged training site.

The Earth was ripped up, a result of Apoth's Earth manipulation he had only trained for one day.

The air was much drier and a pond laid in the middle of the site. Apoth sighed, he was worried.

He really did not want to go back and find a failure Gaea probably has let happen.

Apoth chuckled, Gaea really did fail sometimes, Primordial or Not, they make mistakes.

Apoth sighed again, it was time to go back. He focused slightly and he was immediately traveled back to where Gaea's army resided.

I didn't want to make a training chapter as that is probably really boring so I cut his training into smaller pieces.

---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---

Jackson took a step into the praetor's office. He frowned as he noticed his comrade wasn't present.

He had a couple of plans that he thought up to combat Gaea's forces. And he thought that he should inform her.

Jackson sighed, he walked over to his desk and lazily flopped onto it.

His eyes scanned over the dull golden desk. The only things that sat on the desk were a couple papers and his name tag that said, 'Praetor Jackson'.

Jackson sighed again as he thought about how he had been promoted to such a high rank.

Flashback of sorts

He had woken up in the Wolf House with no memories and decided to trust his only company.

Lupa, a minor goddess, had trained him in some ways.

Jackson hadn't known what he was doing but eventually, his body started moving on its own.

For who knows how long, Jackson trained with Lupa before he was ready.

"Now my pup, you are ready," Lupa told Jackson. Jackson looked over to Lupa, "Am I? What am I ready for?"

Lupa chuckled, her teeth appearing on the edge of her lips, "You are still a young pup, head West and you will find what you seek is near there."

Jackson somehow knew what she was talking about and nodded.

The next day Jackson had trudged on, trying to find whatever the hell that crazy wolf was talking about.

A couple days after walking in the woods did he finally realize he was heading North the whole time.

He screamed at the top of his lungs in frustration before heading back South.

Jackson scrambled for food and only with finding some berries did he survive.

He made it back to the Wolf House then made sure to go the right way this time.

Jackson walked West until he couldn't anymore. He started to fall but his instincts didn't kick in and he landed on his face.

Jackson landed in a stream of water, as the water made contact with him, nothing happened.

Jackson just got knocked out from the fall and landed in the river.

He had learned the next day that two people had been watching him approach than face plant into the river.

They came over, had pulled him out of the river and brought him into their Camp. He learned to call it some sort of home, Camp Jupiter.

A place for kids like him. Kinda sounds like a sort of YMCA for retards. Ahh, well actually the YMCA is for retards so yeah, the YMCA.

Jackson had found the two kids that pulled him out of the river and easily befriended them.

Their names were Frank and Hazel. A son of Mars and a daughter of Pluto.

For a couple days they had hung out, trying to just be regular mortals. Of course, their bliss was ruined by the sound of an attack appeared.

The three had pulled out their weapons from nowhere and immediately started towards the Field of Mars.

When they had reached the Field of Mars the battle had already begun, and they were losing badly.

The trio sprinted down the hill they were standing and into the battle. All three by themselves destroyed the monster army.

With apparently two of them being children of the big three they had taken care of the monsters.

All three had turned to their final challenge, a Giant. The Giant was ugly, just like every Child of Tartarus.

Ima skip the battle scene cause then I will get a headache from too much stress if I don't.

And yeah, the three took the Giant down at that was how the three would go down as legends.

End of that, whatever that was

"-Ckson!"

Jackson's shoulders were grabbed than shooked. Jackson shook his head and looked at the person who was trying to get his attention.

There stood Reyna, her black hair sparkled in the light of the sun that had shown through a window nearby.

"Oh sorry Reyna, just reminiscing the past," Jackson said.

Reyna looked at him weirdly, "Umm, but don't you have like amnesia or whatever?"

Jackson nodded, "I do, just remembering the past few days, or at least all I can remember."

Reyna nodded slowly, "Um yeah, so well, dinner's almost ready and I wanted to come get you cause usually, we are there early."

Jackson nodded again, man he does that a lot Garen. I KNOW. STFU. *clears throat* alright where were we?

Jackson nodded again, Don't even say anything. Jackson nodded again, "Alright but I have a couple of plans to share, I'll tell you them after dinner."

Reyna nodded, Oh Garen, now Reyna is nodding a lot. JUST YOU KNOW. STFU.

Reyna nodded, "Okay, see you at dinner." Reyna left the room and headed towards wherever dinner is served.

Jackson sighed, he looked once more at his name tag before running after Reyna.

Linebreak

Gaea shook her head. Her son's attempts at ending this war early are making it longer.

Every time one of them dies Gaea needs to use her reserves strength to revive them.

She did not want to tell Apoth what had happened while he was gone.

Most of Gaea's time was spent trying to get stronger so she could gain full consciousness.

Gaea knew of ways to speed up her slumber but they were all too challenging.

Ranging from convincing another Primordial to help her, to, Asking help from Chaos itself.

The easiest one was probably to get a drop of blood from some demigods but actually catching demigods at this time was a challenge.

She decided to use it as a last resort if she couldn't gather enough strength to pull through.

Gaea's presence sighed, she went back to gathering strength after her little thinking session.

She would need all the strength she could get.

And she didn't need any problems with a certain very strong mortal to mess it all up.

Like the saying goes:

Jonah sucks, and Garen doesn't.

Lmao. I couldn't think of any cool things to say at the end like I usually do.

So yeah, that chapter was an, 

interesting yet boring one.

 I'm sorry for getting sick, cause ya know, that's my fault entirely. 

*note sarcasm*

Umm yeah, I don't know what else to say,  maybe vote and comment cause I love comments.

And votes of course. 

So yeah, 

Bye-ah! 

Sorry Jonah, but I'm better. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 8K 105
He lost his heart. Shattered, torn apart by those who he loved... Those who he thought loved him. He gave up all hope of ever finding it again. Yet h...
7.8K 98 19
Betrayed, that's how Percy Jackson felt. His girlfriend accepted godhood over him and then cheated on him. All the campers shunned him. His dad disow...
604K 10.9K 48
Athena said Loyalty will kill him. Loyalty will kill. Maelstrom will destroy. Mystique will torture. He is Perseus, the worst of them all. ...
485K 7.2K 20
I was betrayed, accused by ones I called family. They thought they could torture me by casting me into the pit. They thought they could break me. Boy...