She's All Mine (Bechloe)

By bechloed

It is the big day for the Bellas! Beca quits the Bellas and Chloe has forbidden love for Beca.... how far wil... More

I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII

III

3.7K 70 11
By bechloed

BECA POV

(A Day Earlier) I don't even know what to say! I finally am on the road to success! My boss just promoted me to go do Traveling Music Producing! It's going to be grand! I could meet any artist I wanted from anywhere... like Ke$ha.... wait Beca. Aren't you missing something though?

"Oh no....the Bellas.." I realized.

Chloe would kill me if I left! Even without notice or anything really! ....I wish I didn't have to choose... Ugh why do you have two passions Beca!

A text interrupted my thoughts and so I picked up my phone...

Chloe: Hey Beca! I was wondering if you wanted to go and get coffee in 30 minutes?

It was from Chloe too... speaking of her. Ugh I don't know how I'm going to tell her.... or even how she'd react! Especially since she's counting on me for everything we put in for the Bellas. I can't tell her yet, or Aubrey. They always tell each other everything even if it was a promise! I'll tell either of them before I leave tomorrow and hope for the best I guess..

Beca: Oh hey Chloe! Um.. yeah I guess I could use some coffee..
Chloe: With me?
Beca: What?
Chloe: Coffee... with me??
Beca: Oh right... didn't get it at first. But yeah I could meet up with you?
Chloe: I'm actually outside your house right now...
Beca: but you said 30 minutes?!
Chloe: I said that 7 minutes ago silly.
Beca: Ugh fine... did you take a car or?
Chloe: Well yeah, you live far away from everyone else.
Beca: Right..

I pick up my bag with my house keys in it and walk out to Chloe's car. As I get in... it was the most awkward time I've had with Chloe.. even more awkward than the showers! I thought to start up the conversation..

"Sooo... how are you?" I ask.
"Beca Mitchell, are you actually checking up on me?" Chloe follows up.
"I could just easily get out this car you know." I say.
"Geez I'm doing fine.. just trying to humor up the conversation" Chloe replies.

We pull up to the coffee place "Coffee Mug", which was a place that I've never heard about, but I trusted Chloe and assumed that she's been here and like it a lot. We get out of the car and I follow her in...we walk inside and Chloe immediately gets a greet from the man behind the counter.

"Ahh! Chloe! Welcome back sweetheart! ..Oh? I see you have brought a lucky someone with you." The man states.
"Oh Chandler, this is only my friend Beca." Chloe replies
"Ohhh... Beca eh?" The man says while eyeing Chloe.
"What is that about?" I ask
"Nothing.." Chloe says while grabbing my hand walking over to a table seated for two.

I was seriously confused on what she and the counter man were doing when my name was being mentioned, but I didn't want to know and just order some coffee to refresh my mind on work decisions.

A/N: Thank you for reading this chapter! I just thought it'd be good for the story to get a little background so none of y'all would get confused (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 684 22
Beca and Chloe are just meant to be, all the Bella's agree and there's nothing that can stop them, or is there. Beca has secrets, big secrets, but wi...
29.6K 798 16
beca gets 'drunk' after a long party revealing her 'true feelings' to her best friend Chloe - Chloe's shocked to find out that beca 'doesn't' remembe...
28.4K 828 36
Steca fanfic! Chloe gets accepted into Med school causing her to break up with Beca leaving her heart broken. But thanks to the help of Stacie and th...
13.7K 908 39
This story isn't mine, I got the fantastic idea from a wonderful account on Instagram @/bechloecup. Beca Mitchell works as a private investigato...