Suite 103. (COMPLETED)

By ArtistryByBadu

Chris Brown fanfiction. © ArtistryByBadu This story is not to be copied, reposted, plagiarized in any form. More

Suite 103.
1. Moving Day
2. Neighbours
3. Introductions
4. This Bitch Is Crazy
5. Hey Neigbour
6. Sunrise
7. Photoshoots
8. Stay In That Position
9. New Beginnings
10. In My Dreams/ Stupid Me
REVAMPING (PLEASE READ)
11. Blow Up/ Galleries
12. Beach Is Better
13. Good Friends
14. Life Of A Celebrity
15. Pleasure then Regrets
17. Come Thru
18. Breaking
19. Bigger Picture
20. Revelations
21. Bitch Is Crazy Part Two
22. Mine
23. Drunken Nights
24. Jordan Pt. One
25. Jordan Pt. Two
26. Missed Calls
27. Engagement
28. Bad Ideas Part One
29. Bad Ideas Part Two
30. Leave You Alone
31. Treat Her Better
32. Anguilla
33. All We Do
34. Vixen
35. Baby Blues
36. The Birds Part One
37. The Birds Part Two
38. Drunk
39. Suite 103
QUESTION
40. Anew
FINALLY

16. Cut You Off

50.7K 1.9K 1K
By ArtistryByBadu

hey guys, just a little add to hold you guys over. vote, comment, add this to your library, and enjoy!

16. Cut You Off

Nia Riley

I sat across from Claire as she got a new tattoo added onto her arm. She already had two sleeves, but some parts of her arms were blank.

I was texting Chris while I waited for her to finish.

What did your label say? - Nia

They said they forgive me, but I still don't have a date - Chris

Don't worry about it, you just keep putting out good music, and everything else will come. - Nia

Yeah you're right ma, where you at? - Chris

At the tattoo parlor with Claire, you?

Working on these clothing ideas with Mina - Chris

Why was he with Mina if they weren't together anymore? I wasn't jealous or anything, but damn it'd only been a few hours since we'd had sex.

I didn't reply back and instead started playing Don't Touch The White Tile to make the time pass.

An hour later Claire finished up her tattoo, and we headed off to a random cafe to eat and catch up. Ever since I'd moved out, Claire and I hadn't really seen each other as much as we were used to, but we always stayed in contact and tried to see each other at least once a week.

"What's wrong Nia? You've been quiet all day." Claire asked from across the table. I shook my head and told her it was nothing.

"Nia, tell me what's wrong." She urged.

Should I tell her? I knew she wouldn't judge me or anything, but I just didn't want to hear her lecture me about my life and the choices I was making.

Claire really thought she was my replacement mother, and she was constantly pushing me to do and be better.

"Alright, so you know how I told you about how I live next door to Chris Brown, right?" I started. Claire nodded and told me to continue.

"Okay, so we've been hanging out for the past few weeks, and he's really cool and sweet, and -,"

"And you like him?!" Claire interrupted me.

"No girl, let me finish the story! Anyways, he came over last night unexpectedly and I made us dinner, and we ended up having sex."

"You had sex with him?! Nia what were you thinking? What about his girlfriend?" Claire exclaimed and everyone around us stopped eating and looked over at our table.

"Lower your voice! I don't know what I was thinking, I obviously wasn't thinking. And he told me that they weren't together anymore, and they've been having problems for a while."

"Oh Nia, well was he good at least?"

"Claire, you don't understand, he's the best I've ever had. " I sighed, just getting hot thinking about him. I knew we couldn't do it again, God I wanted to though.

"Damn. Well it doesn't matter because you can't see him anymore. Look what happens when I search up his name on Google." Claire pulled out her blue iPhone 5C and searched up Chris Brown 2014 in Google.

"'Chris Brown throws fit in label meeting,' 'Chris Brown and Mina Tran having trouble in paradise?' 'What about Chrihanna?' He's trouble Nia, trouble you don't need. What's the next headline gonna be? 'Nia Riley gets beat up for sleeping with her friends' man'" I rolled my eyes as Claire read all the articles that popped on the screen.

"Claire, don't believe everything you read."

"Shut up Nia, you're just saying that cause you want dick." She said and rolled her eyes.

Damn, I regretted bringing it up now, I knew Claire was gonna react like this. I didn't care what they said about in the media about Chris, because he wasn't like that with me, and half of the shit they said wasn't even real.

"I don't want to talk about it anymore, forget I said anything."

"No Nia, I won't forget it until you tell me you won't have sex him again."

"Alright Claire, I won't have sex with him again." I stated.

"Alright good." She smiled and went back to reading the menu.

~

An hour later Claire dropped me back at the condo entrance.

"Bye Nia, I'll talk to you soon."

"Bye Claire." I responded.

"Don't be mad at me Nia, I just want the best for you. He's no good for you."

"I get it Claire, don't worry. I'll talk to you later." I said and climbed out of the passenger seat. I waved at her and walked inside the air conditioned building.

Man, Claire was right, what was I doing? Chris and I weren't together, and he was the ex or current boyfriend of my friend Mina. Now don't get me wrong, Mina and I weren't lifelong friends, but I did know her, and I knew how she'd hate me if she found out what Chris and I had done.

If Chris didn't tell her, then I wouldn't either. But if he already had, then I was in trouble. I didn't know if she'd want to fight me, or if she'd want to talk and she'd ask me why I did it. What would I say? Your nigga is so fine and I just control myself? I laughed out loud at that one as I walked out of the elevator I was previously on. Oh God, I hope Chris wasn't waiting for me.

If he was waiting for me, I couldn't avoid him, and I'd have to tell him that whatever this was, had to stop.

Luckily when I turned the corner I didn't see his blonde head waiting at my door, so I hurriedly unlocked my door and rushed into my condo.

As I walked through the condo I undressed and threw my clothes in a pile on my bedroom floor.

I threw myself down on my bed in just my Nike sports bra and boy shorts. My phone vibrated next to me. I picked it up and opened up the new message from Claire.

I love you and only want the best for you, and Chris is not it. Look at this, I thought they weren't together? http://hiphollywood.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Tran-Brown-Collage-.png - Claire Bear

(picture in multimedia.)

Claire attached a picture of a collage Mina made and posted on instagram. There were eight pictures, four of her and Chris, four of John Lennon and Yoko Ono.

I looked at the picture and exited my messages, instantly getting annoyed. This guy was just laying on top of me last night, saying they were over, but Mina's caption said, 'love, if it's true it'll come back, and will never fade'.

What was that about? He wasn't gonna play me, I knew that for damn sure. I locked my phone and threw it somewhere on my bed before closing my eyes.

I woke up two hours hour to the ringing of my cell phone. I swear if it was Claire with something else about Chris I was going to block her number. She was gonna keep on sending me links, and I was gonna explode. I know she only had good intentions though, and she was just trying to protect me.

I looked at the caller ID and rolled my eyes. It was Chris, what did he want?

"Hello?" I mumbled as I answered the phone.

"Hey ma, I'm at your door, open up." I could hear the smile in his voice. Even though I was mad, I couldn't even stop the fluttering in my stomach that just hearing his voice caused.

"Alright." I said and hung up the phone. I stood up and pulled on a random baseball jersey that covered up my bra and panties. I pulled my frizzy curls into a big bun on top of my head and went to open the door.

Chris stood there leaning against my door frame with a big smile on his face.

"Hey beautiful." He smiled and reached out to grab my waist, but I pulled away.  

"What's wrong?" I shook my head and told him to come in. He stepped into the condo and I closed the door behind him.

"What's wrong with you? Tell me what's up." Chris urged and grabbed my hand, pulling me into him. My body collided with his and I breathed in deeply.

God I wanted him. I knew I couldn't have him, all the links and pictures Claire sent me definitely proved that.

"Stop Chris, let me go." I sighed and pulled away from his grasp. He looked down at me confusedly and kissed his teeth.

"Bro, stop playing with me. What's up with you? You weren't acting like this this morning."

"Cause I was stupid this morning! I made a mistake sleeping with you, and to top it off you lied to me!"

"What you mean sleeping with me was a mistake? When I had your ass cumming over and over you weren't talking about mistakes. And how'd I lie to you ma?" Chris replied back.

"Mina's my friend, and you lied to me saying you two were over." I rolled my eyes at how stupid I was last night. I let this guy get in my pants, and he didn't even know the first thing about me, and vice versa. Also, I slept with my friends' man! Even if Mina and I weren't that close, I knew they had a history, but I still slept with him. I was a horrible person, and I needed to make things right.

"I didn't lie to you, we're not together." Chris sighed and walked over to my couch and plopped down on it. I laughed and walked back into my bedroom to grab my phone to show him the picture of him and Mina.

"So what's this? Chris don't try to make a fool of me, it's not going to work in your favor." I tossed him my iPhone, which he caught and flipped to look at the screen.

"Man, that don't mean we're together! I have love for her, but we're not a couple." Chris argued and tossed me back my phone.

It didn't matter if they were together or not, I was still wrong for what I did.

"Alright then Chris." I shrugged because there was nothing else I could say.

"Alright? You done accusing a nigga now?" He laughed and patted the empty cushion beside him like he wanted me to come sit.

Shit, I wanted to sit, but on him.

"Nia come sit before I make you." He laughed and stood up. His dominance was what pulled me in, he could be so rough but so gentle at the same time.

"Chris, we can't have anymore sex. It was a one time thing. We can be friends, but that's it. I don't feel right playing Mina like that, and we don't even know each other."

"Alright, if that's how you feel." Chris shrugged and stood up and walked towards me.

"I know I was the best you've ever had though." And with that Chris walked out of my condo and closed the door behind him.

I sighed and made sure the door was locked before walking back into my bedroom.

"Just another crazy day in Suite 103."

instagram: @keianasuxx

do you like Chris Brown fanficition? if you do, then check out my new Chris Brown love story, Someone Like You, I just updated it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 10.3K 35
Chris and Brielle are at a crossroads in their marriage. Stuck dealing with an old past and trying to begin something new. These two have their wires...
1.4K 50 9
𝗜𝗻 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁. 𝗢𝗥 𝗕𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗻...
Mirage By ♡

Fanfiction

323K 7.6K 32
A series of Chris Brown imagines. (est. 2015)
23K 886 30
ᕼᑌᖇTIᑎᘜ ՏOᗰᗴOᑎᗴ ᑕᗩᑎ ᗷᗴ ᗩՏ ᗴᗩՏY ᗩՏ TᕼᖇOᗯIᑎᘜ ᗩ ՏTOᑎᗴ Iᑎ Tᕼᗴ Տᗴᗩ. ᗷᑌT ᗪO YOᑌ ᕼᗩᐯᗴ ᗩᑎY Iᗪᗴᗩ ᕼOᗯ ᗪᗴᗴᑭ TᕼᗩT ՏTOᑎᗴ ᑕᗩᑎ ᘜO? 𝗶 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 �...