Beyblade burst x reader

Von Shippergirl_14

Yeah i don't know what to write here so , enjoy the stories . Please no lemons Mehr

Daigo x reader
Valt x reader
Lui x reader
Quon x reader
Xander x reader
Kuza x reader
Silas (Sisco) x reader
Free x reader
Shu x reader
Ukyo x reader
Wakiya x reader !little sister
Silas (Sisco) x reader

Valt x reader x Kuza

2.1K 31 15
Von Shippergirl_14

I'm sitting under a tree and watch Kuza and valt.Kuza  shows valt how to do a backflip but every time valt tried he fell . We three are good friends and spend a lots of time together but right now I'm confused.

Why ? Because my friend asked me yesterday which one I more like or love . I honestly don't know. " are you still thinking about my question ? Do you know your answer?"   (f/n) looks at me with excitement in her eyes .

" No , i don't. " I said while staring at my hands . " look ! You should go and find out . Valt is alone now , you can take the chance and have some alone time with him " I blushed by the thought being alone with valt . Before I could say something she pulled me up and drags me to him .

She said quiet good luck and walked quickly away . " Hey (y/n) " the happy boy ran   in my direction but tripped and fell on the top of me . I blush madly when I notice how close our faces are . Valt didn't get up yet . He still looks like hypnotized in my eyes .

" um valt, could you get up " I snapped him out of his trance . after I said that he nearly jumped up . " sorry " he scratches the back of his neck while blushing. Valt looks so cute when he is embarrassing. " it's fine , Hey do you want to buy some ice cream or other candies" his eyes lit up .

He took my hand and run with me to the next candy shop. when we reach the place our jaws drop. There are over 100 kinds of sweets I can't decide which of them I should try.
Valt drags me to the cashier . " Hey , can we buy some ice cream ?"

" yeah , you two are a couple, right ? Then how about ... " I realize that valt still hold my hand .no wonder why he thinks we are together. " no we aren't a couple . " I said a bit nervous. " but I would like chocolate and for her (f/f) favorite flavor " he knows my favorite flavor that's so cute.

Valt  said he would pay for me too that I think it's really nice. He leades me outside to walk around the park and talk a bit . He is almost done with his ice cream. I chuckled a bit getting the attention from the blue haired boy.

" what's so funny " " you still the same valt who I met for 3 years " I remember how we met . He was in the park train with his bey . I watched him because i wanted to know if he was a good blader . Somehow he noticed me and asked why I watched him . But instead of answering I asked him if he wants to battle. That day I got home late cause we battle more than hours .

"I know , on the day we met you stood behind this tree and watched me battle." he laughs. " yep , don't ask why. Luckily my first impression by Kuza wasn't to look like a stalker . Wait where is he  ? " I swear I could see for a second jealous in his eyes . " um , he wanted to go in the near from the park where he always is when he show people his acrobatic skills ."

That's where I met Kuza . Valt wanted to introduce me to him . " um (y/n) , would you mind when I go now ?     I forgot I wanted to train with rantaro . I'm sure he waits for me " " no it's fine , bye " I said a bit sad . " thank you ! You are the best " he kissed my cheek and ran to his friend . I touch my cheek while  looking after him until he isn't in my sight anymore.

" Hey ( y/n) , what are you doing here " I turned around to see a smiling Kuza looking at me . " oh me and valt just walked around and talked until he had to go " " you and valt ? Alone ? " he looked for a moment a bit jealous but I'm sure I just imagine something .

" cool , hey I have taught valt how to do a backflip, want to try it ? " my eyes widened . I heavily my shake head .       " oh come on , it makes really fun and I will help you . You just have to jump backwards and then you  pull your knees to your stomach . Really easy  ! "

I placed me in front of him ready to do what he said. I jump backwards and pull my knees to my stomach. I also managed to stand but then I lost my balance and fell backwards. I closed my eyes ready to feel the pain but before I hit the ground I feel arms around me .

Kuza holds me in his arms and looks smiling at me . " that was awesome ! I never saw somebody who learned this that fast " I blushed by his comment . " thank you and you were right, it is fun . " He smiles even more cause I admitted that .

It's a really cute smile. I get up and want to try it again. After I jumped I land perfect without losing my balance. I hear cuza clapping . I never thought I could be so good in something like that .

" you have really talent! " I blushed madly . " stop it you make me blush "    " but you look so cute when you are blushing !" I bet my face is redder than shu's eyes . I look away that he can't see my face . When I felt that I didn't blush anymore I turned around and smirked at him .

" I bet I can make you blush harder " I step closer to him . I see a slightly blush appears on his cheeks but I won't stop now . I leaned closer and pecked his lips . He blushes more than i did so  mission completed.

" you look cute too when you're blushing." I obviously want to tease him but it didn't work . Instead of seeing him blush , I see him smirk . " but you are still the cutest." He kissed my cheek causing me to blush again. Damn he won .

He chuckles . " come on , we have to go back. It's getting late and I promised to have a battle with valt. "So we both walk back to bc sol while talking about the past . We laughed a lot .I'm a bit sad that we are there already.

As valt saw us he run up to Kuza. He asked if he could have a battle with him what I responded with a yes . But I didn't want to watch it so I went to the tree I sat under before .

Wow I had a nice day with valt and Kuza. They are both so nice and sweet . But I guess I just can have on of them as boyfriend . " Hey ( y/n) , you're here again? How was your day with valt and do you now who you like more ? " I didn't notice that she came up to me . " well , I had a nice day with valt but he had to go after we bought ice cream but ..."

" wait he left you alone ?" She interrupted me . " yeah but not long . I met Kuza in the park so he teached me how to do a backflip . And I kissed him " I said the last part quietly but she understood it .

Her eyes widens " does that mean you are a couple now ? And you like him more than valt?" " no , we aren't a couple but ... " " ok and do you have an answer to my question?" She interrupted me again  . " yeah i do . I like ... no I love valt / Kuza " (You can choose whoever you like more . )

I didn't do such stories before so I hope I didn't mess up or something. Tell me if you like it or not and what I should do next . Bye ...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.5K 263 31
Story preview ~♥~
48.5K 571 10
This is my first time writing a story, and lemons, so if i have Grammar errors, then that means my first language is NOT english... HOPE YOU ENJOYYYY...
37.9K 504 30
This is my first story so please no hate, and just try to enjoy If you have requests let me know There will be some lemons here and there. And yea E...
10K 180 11
So. I've been thinking. I wanted to write this story because I have been a fan of the beyblade anime series for a while. Especially, the Metal series...