The Seven Wonders | BTS

By CrazyGirrrrl

"An evil force has risen. In order to defeat it, you must find and gather the seven wonders." **** » WINNER o... More

Intro + The Gems
1. Begin
2. Ignis
3. Guardian
4. First Love
5. Unlock
6. Fire
7. Awake
8. Choices
9. Betrayal
10. Water
11. Blood Tarts
12. Confession
I've had enough
13. Return
14. Lie
15. Stigma
THANK YOU
16. Thunder
17. Reunion
18. Trust?
19. Reflection
20. Earth
21. Devotion
22. Tenderness
23. Mama
24. Air
25. Seven Wonders
FAN ART GALLERY
26. Doubt
27. Small Talk
28. Hatred
29. Confrontation
30. Teamwork
31. Pyramids
NOTE + ANNOUNCEMENT
32. Vrede
WE NEED YOUR HELP
33. Lucht
34. Reassurance
35. Acceptance
36. Aarde
37. Comfort
38. Rebellion
FICTION AWARDS?!
39. Assistance
40. Promises
41. Responsibility
42. Bliksem
43. Persuasion
44. Coincidence
45. Illusions
46. Clarity
47. Solitude
48. Coping
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL: ONE SHOTS
I MADE IT?!
49. Tranen
50. Secrets
51. Trust
52. Regrets
53. Riptide
54. Reminiscing
55. Vlam
56. Uncertainty
57. Loneliness
58. Unity
59. Move
60. Remembrance
61. Contact
62. Hemel
64. Crybaby
65. Reclaiming
66. Strategy
67. Broken
68. Reassemble
69. Evaluation
70. Home
71. Hel
72. Remorse
#T7W1MReadsParty
73. Persistence
74. Game
75. Bond
76. Path
77. Feelings
78. Truth
79. Past
80. Calm
81. Team
82. Dread
83. Twilight
84. Desperation
85. Lesson
86. Free
87. Unsure
88. Worry
89. Realization
90. Warning
91. Rescue
92. Fear
93. Leap
94. Battle
95. Cavalry
96. Revival
97. Reckoning
98. Finale Part 1
99. Finale Part 2
COMING SOON?
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
PATREON
JUST TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR
THE GAME IS OUT!
DISCORD SERVER

63. Unconditional

34.8K 1.8K 4.2K
By CrazyGirrrrl

Despite his hands and wings being chained together, Jungkook was somehow able to stand up and crawl towards his bed. The prince was sitting crossed legged on his king-sized bed, sniffing as he stared at the barred window of his bedroom. Sighing, he bent his head low, face flushed red due to all the tears he had shed. Tugging his hands away from each other, he grunted in frustration as he only heard the shackles of the handcuffs' chains.

Jungkook, feeling helpless, grabbed his head with both hands and took deep breaths. He sobbed quietly, fresh hot tears dripping down onto his knuckles. There was a war of emotions inside him, confusing him because he didn't know what exactly. Sadness? King Lucius was the antagonist of his life, someone who never understood him, someone who thought he was good even though he wasn't. Anger? The angel's father never tried to understand his, or treat him comfortably like his mother did.

Plus, King Lucius definitely had something to do with Kiana's death. Anger, yes, anger. Jungkook continued to ball his fists as they trembled, eyes glowing a powerful bright color with his gem as he gritted his teeth, jaw clenched. A soft glow that resembled mist was rising from the skin of his arms.

Why didn't he understand? The fate of two worlds are at stake.

Jungkook felt a sharp sting on his back, almost like something was clawing under his skin. He groaned in pain and rolled his shoulders, curling in as he trembled, wings folding to hug himself. The prince regretted bringing his friends to Hemel. Truthfully, the only reason he wanted to go home was to see his mother again but now, due to his selfish act, everyone was in danger.

Wanting to spread his wings, Jungkook yelped when the chains forced them to fold back again. Now, he was beyond frustrated. The angel already felt like he was stripped of all forms of freedom when he was back at Hemel but not being able to use his wings was a final straw.

Jungkook tugged on his blonde hair and released a shrill scream, a cry of pain as beams of light exploded from his body. Since his cabinets were all made of glass, they shattered as he continued to screams. Suddenly being hit with fatigue, the angel slipped off his bed and fell on his knees, some shards of glass cutting through his dark jeans and wounding his legs.

Having no energy, Jungkook only sobbed on the floor and ignored how he was surrounded by shards of glass. He hated it. He hated his situation and how he had dragged everyone he cared about into it. He hated how his father had caused the death of the one he loved so dear.

Jungkook paused when he saw the reflection of something shine through some of the bigger glass shards. The angel looked up with his swollen eyes and stared at the white cabinet of his room, which stood out due to the sky blue wallpaper. Standing up slowly, he noticed that some of his cabinet's contents had fallen to the ground.

Wiping his tears away, Jungkook stared at the items. He then bent down to pick up a book, which he struggled to do due to his chained hands, and examined it. Angels 101: From Archangels to Seraphims. The prince smiled as he brushed his fingertips down the book's cover and stared at the seraphim angel featured on it. Closing his eyes, he decided to think of good memories to calm himself down.

"Mother," Young Jungkook called as he laid stomach first on his bed, legs swinging behind him as his wings flapped slowly. He puffed his cheeks and glanced through the pages, eyes sparkling at the images of different angels. "Do these angel forms exist?"

"Of course they do, dear," Queen Miranda smiled warmly as she tied her night robe's strap around her waist, blonde hair tied into a ponytail.

"Why have I not seen any of them?," Jungkook cupped his face with both hands, lips pouted as he spoke with a tiny voice. "I'd want to see a Seraphim in real life. It's wings are so pretty."

"Seraphims are the rarest of all angels and also the strongest of all, dear," Queen Miranda laughed at Jungkook's cuteness as she sat on the bed and opened up her arms. The young prince's eyes beamed as he grinned and pounced at his mother, humming as big wings enveloped around him. "Would you like to know why?"

"Please tell me, Mother," Jungkook whispered softly as he tugged on Queen Miranda's robe and curled into her lap.

Queen Miranda chuckled and slowly stroked Jungkook's blonde hair. She reached for the book and flipped to the first few pages. Pointing at the picture of angels in white drapes singing, she smiled at her son. "These angels exist, Jungkook, but not in physical form. We Hemelians were all born as simple angels but Macht blessed each of us with an ability. Hidden within our core lies a different angel, our true form."

Jungkook listened quietly as he stared at the pictures and hummed at Queen Miranda to continue.

"As you can see, there are different kinds of angels," Queen Miranda spoke softly as she flipped the pages and explained each image of a different angel that appeared. Jungkook stared with sparkling blue eyes. "The first kind are the Archangels, the angels who serve to protect. These specific Hemelians have been positioned as soldiers of the kingdom. Those angels with scepters are the Principalities, rare magicals who help us foresee future events and assist our army when necessary. There are also the warrior angels like your butler Mingyu, the Powers—"

"What about me, Mother?," Jungkook yawned suddenly before Queen Miranda could explain the rest of the angels and their abilities. The prince blinked slowly and wrapped himself with his wings, nuzzling his face into his mother's robe. "What kind of angel am I?"

Queen Miranda went silent until she smiled and slowly moved Jungkook's little body to position him on the bed. She gently tucked him under the thick sheets of his bed as he started to close his eyes. "Jungkook, it doesn't matter what kind you are, you will always be my little angel boy. Good night, dear."

"Good night, Mother."

Jungkook sniffled as he stared at the book, closing it softly as he thought of his mother. The book made a light thump as he placed it back on the floor, making him notice a shattered framed photo close by. Expecting it to be a family photo that he had probably been forced to put in his room, the angel rolled his eyes and braced himself for his father's smug face.

However, what Jungkook saw was not an image of his mother or father. Instead, it was of a much younger version of himself sitting in his bedroom, a big smile on his face as he raised to fingers in the air to form a peace sign. The angel wondered if he could ever feel the pure happiness he radiated in the picture ever again. Next to his figure was none other than a grinning Kiana, a small grin on her face, eyes glowing purple as she glanced at the prince lovingly. One of the Helian's hands was on his shoulder, the other cupping his cheek as she leaned her head on his shoulder, silver hair tied to a ponytail and flowing down her shoulder.

The glass casing of the frame was shattered but only Kiana's face was covered by the cracks. Jungkook stared at the picture with trembling lips as tears dripped down from his face and onto the photo.

"Crowned prince, please open the door!," A Hemelian general screamed as he banged on Jungkook's locked door. The prince was holding Kiana close, the girl trembling in his arms. "We have been made aware of a Helian's presence in your bedroom. You must open the door so we can protect you!"

"How did they find out?," Kiana whispered, voice laced with disbelief. Jungkook looked down and saw her holding her head with both hands, eyes shaking as purple mist started to envelope them. "We've been so careful, Jungkook. I teleport straight to your room so nobody can see me. I don't understand. How—"

"Kiana, calm down," Jungkook cooed as he cupped Kiana's cheeks and gave her a light peck on the forehead. He then hugged her as she sobbed quietly into his shirt, the banging on the doors continuing. "We'll find a way out, I promise. We'll escape from here. We'll sneak out of Hemel and will find a place to stay in Aarde, just like we planned as an option. I promise, we will make it out together. You trust me, yeah?"

Kiana nodded as she pulled away from the hug, Jungkook's heart breaking at the sight of her tear stained face and swollen eyes. "I trust you, Jungkook, with all my life."

Jungkook smiled at Kiana before looking around his room, expression shifting into a serious one. He glanced at his king sized white bed, glass cabinets and finally, his tall wooden closet painted in gold. He flinched at the loud banging before sprinting to his bed side desk and picking up a music box. Swiftly, he winded it as the music played quickly until a small click was heard from under it. The prince lifted the item and picked up a gold eye. "You still remember where we should go?"

Kiana was silent for a bit before she nodded and tugged her hood over head. Jungkook was practically running around the room. "Yeah... we need to reach the edge of Hemel's border. There's broken part of a fence hidden deep in the forest and my friend Seungcheol will be waiting for us there. He's our ride."

"Seungcheol must be a good friend of yours, huh?," Jungkook spat a bit as he swung open his closet and pushed all his clothes aside. "He brings you to and from Hel every single da—"

"Guards, push down the door! On three!"

Jungkook's blood froze at the sound of the Hemelian guards using their bodies to push down the bedroom doors. He was only brought back to reality by Kiana, who was screaming his name. "Jungkook, hurry!"

Jungkook quickly pulled Kiana into the closet and shut the doors of the closet, twisting a metal hanger around the locks to make sure it wouldn't open. As the guards continued to push the door down, he summoned a ball of light and immediately spotted the lock. With a pounding heart, the prince opened the hidden door and dove into it.

The moment Kiana locked the door, Jungkook heard his bedroom door break down, along with the screams of multiple guards calling for him.

"This is the secret passage Mother and I would use to sneak out of the palace," Jungkook grabbed Kiana's hand, a small smirk on his face. "Come on, let's go."

Kiana, still a bit stunned, nodded as Jungkook pulled her as he ran down the stone stairs. Each step they took seemed heavy as time passed slowly, both their hearts filled with fear and hope. The narrow passage was barely illuminated by torches that were alternately patterned on the brick walls.

"Jungkook," Kiana suddenly said, making Jungkook pause, a leg raised as he stood on uneven steps. He turned around and saw Kiana chewing her lips, his gaze fixated to the floor. She raised both of her hands and whispered a Vredeian chant, her eyes glowing purple. The prince flinched a bit when purple mist enveloped him but calmed down after it materialized into a long dark robe, big enough to cover his wings. "You wouldn't want to be recognized. Even though I put an enchantment on the both us, I still won't take any risks."

Jungkook could tell that Kiana was really nervous, after all she was trembling in her place. He sighed and held her shoulders, grip soft as he massaged them. "Kiana, it will be alright. I promise."

Kiana was silent, a few seconds passing of them staring into each other's eyes before she finally smiled. Jungkook knew how lucky he was to have a girl as beautiful as she by his side. For a moment, the angel was lost in her eyes and felt like he wanted time to stop and for this moment to last forever.

However, the soft atmosphere was instantly shattered by the echoing voices of guards, along with loud stomping and the faint glint of torches. Jungkook's face paled the moment he realized what was happening and pulled Kiana once again as they continued to run.

"Stop!"

"Save the Crowned Prince!"

"Capture the Helian!"

Jungkook huffed as he and Kiana ran down the seemingly endless steps until finally, they reached the bottom and faced the wooden door of the exit. The angel attempted to twist the doorknob, eyes widening when he realized that it was locked.

"Macht darn it, open!"

Kiana stopped Jungkook after he started throwing his body to the door to open it. She pulled him into a hug, giving the prince a view of the Hemelian army running towards them. "Jungkook, close your eyes."

Jungkook, fully trusting Kiana, closed his eyes as he hugged her tightly. There was a faint smell of smoke and then a gust of wind.

Opening his eyes, Jungkook realized that he was now standing in the middle of the forest and was surrounded by tall trees with golden leaves. Looking up ahead, he saw the white glitter of Hemel's city and heard loud trumpets resound from it. Even from far away, he could see the figures running around as they searched for the two.

"All guards, this is Code Red! A Helian has breached and has taken the Crowned Prince as hostage. I repeat, a Helian has breached and has taken the Crowned Prince as hostage. All members of the army must search the entirety of Hemel and retrieve the Prince unharmed."

"How foolish of them. They think you're kidnapping me," Jungkook scoffed loudly, a smirk of disbelief on his face. He shook his head as the breeze of the wind blew both of their robes, making it flutter in the air. "There couldn't be a more stupid way to interpret— Kiana?"

Kiana was wobbling in her place, eyes hazy and glassy as she struggled to keep her balance. Jungkook watched with wide eyes as the Helian looked up at him with a smile, eyes half-mast with their purple color fading in and out. "Jungkook, I'm tired."

Jungkook literally dove to catch Kiana as she fell. He knelt down as he lingered between being conscious or not and the prince stared at the Helian with glassy eyes, lips trembling as tears threatened to spill out. The angel knew that her current state was a result of overusing magic but he still couldn't help but feel bad for her. "Kiana, take it easy."

"I'm sorry I'm like this, Jungkook," Kiana spoke softly as Jungkook picked her up and swung both of her arms over his shoulders, both hands supporting her thighs. The Helian's silver hair brushed his cheeks as he walked and he made sure that his wings were spread out right to make her comfortable. "I've always been a burden to you and Taehyung."

"Don't say that," Jungkook snapped as he trekked through the forest slowly while supporting Kiana. He beamed when he saw a faint light of the sky and the silhouette of Hemel's fence just behind a few trees. "We're almost there. Just hang on."

Jungkook was hopeful once he sprinted out of the forest, fresh air hitting him and fanning his cheeks. He smiled once he saw a dark haired man in a robe, who he assumed was Seungcheol, waiting in one of Hel's tiny flight ships.

"See, Kiana," Jungkook smiled. "He's right there—"

"I'm sorry," Seungcheol suddenly spoke, making Jungkook pause in front of the tall but broken fence that separated Hemel from the rest of the sky. The prince tilted his head at the Helian, who was avoiding eye contact.

Jungkook then understood after a Helian soldier appeared from behind Seungcheol and pointed a gun right at his face. The prince barely dodged the shot as he jumped out of aim, using his body to protect Kiana as he landed on the ground harshly.

However, this resulted in Jungkook injuring his wing.

"Jungkook, are you alright?," Kiana said weakly as she bent upwards, cupping Jungkook's cheek as he writhed in pain. She flinched at how his wing was bent in an awkward angle. "Oh Macht—"

"Stay where you are!"

Strong gusts of wind suddenly blew, making Jungkook look up and see Hel's flying warship hovering just a few feet ahead of them. A Helian general was standing on the deck, a big megaphone in front of his mouth.

"Save the Crowned Prince!"

Jungkoook followed the voice and turned to the other side, seeing an army of Hemelian soldiers lined up in the forest, all armed with spears and bows.

"Jungkook," Kiana called, eyes glassy and filled with tears. Jungkook could tell by the look in her eyes and they both knew — they were cornered, surrounded. There was no way out of this. The Helian woman cupped the angel's cheeks as she pressed their foreheads together. "I love you."

Jungkook wanted to cry but at the same time, he didn't want to look so weak. Holding Kiana by the waist, he pulled her closer and gave her a long and passionate kiss as the soldiers of both armies started getting closer. Pulling away, he hugged her tightly as she cried into his shoulders. "I love you too, Kiana. I love you so much."

Jungkook's hands trembled as he continued to stare at the framed photo, tears still dripping down his face. To him, the memory was like a fresh wound, still pulsing with pain. He still clearly remembered how the Helian army snatched Kiana away and how helpless he was as her figure slowly faded into the sky. He remembered how he was thrown into his room and was left to weep.

He remembered getting wind of Hel executing a woman for treason. He remembered everything going downhill from there.

"Kiana, I... I miss you. I miss you so much," Wings folding to embrace himself, Jungkook hugged the photo close to his chest and sobbed loudly, no longer caring about how he could be heard all throughout the palace. No words could describe how the angel longed to hold Kiana in his arms again, how at times like these, all he needed was her presence.

Jungkook wasn't sure how long he had spent crying on the floor until he felt a hand cup his cheek. This made him pause and stare at the ground with wide eyes, dread filling him as he thought of the possibilities. Who was this person? Was anyone even here? Had he finally lost his mind and started hallucinating?

There was only one way to find out and Jungkook knew. It seemed like time ran slowly as he looked up, somehow expecting to see either his mother looking at him sadly or his father looking at him in spite. He gulped loudly as the hands on his face followed the way his head was moving.

Jungkook did not, for the life of him, consider the possibility that he could be staring right at Kiana instead.

"I missed you too," K, no, Kiana spoke after a moment of silence, her voice still as soft and tender as Jungkook remembered.

Jungkook just stared at Kiana, a million thoughts running through his confused mind as he stared at the Helian's smiling face. The angel thought he had finally lost his mind and now he was hallucinating, seeing the love of his life before his eyes even though it was impossible. At the same time, he wanted to accept this. He wanted to believe that she really was kneeling in front of him, that the sensation of her hands on his cheeks wasn't his mind playing tricks on him.

But Jungkook didn't know what to believe.

"Jungkook," Kiana spoke again and Jungkook was pretty sure that his sanity level was dropping every second. "I know you're confused and I know that your heart is filled with complicated emotions, both towards me and your father, but please remember my promise. I may have lied to Sky and Taehyung but if there's one person I've always been truthful to, it's you. I'm sorry for not showing myself to you earlier but—"

Jungkook didn't need to hear any more to know the truth. Lunging forward, he raised his chained hands over Kiana to give her a hug. Of course, the prince was a bit stunned at how he could actually embrace a spirit but this made him glad to be able to feel her warmth once again. With his hands tightly gripping her robe, the Hemelian nuzzled his face into her neck and sniffled as he cried once again. "Kiana..."

Kiana slowly stroked Jungkook's blonde hair as he trembled in her arms. He struggled to spread his wings and ended up tugging the chains as he attempted to wrap them around the girl. "It's okay, Jungkook. I'm here now."

"I don't understand," Jungkook whispered into Kiana's ear as he continued to hug her. "You're... How are you—"

"After the... incident, I woke up back in Hel. I was approached by one of Macht's angels and I was told that I still have a mission, that my spirit won't move on until I fulfill it," Kiana pulled away, her hands moving down from Jungkook's face to his shoulders. "But honestly? I have no idea what my mission is. All I had in mind is that I wanted to see you again."

Jungkook stared at Kiana and he would be honest if he said that he didn't process half of what she said due to being lost in her beautiful purple orbs. He gently brushed his fingers against her cheek before tucking some strands of her silver hair behind her ear. Slowly, he leaned in, wondering if it was possible to kiss a spirit. His question was answered after their lips touched.

Suddenly, Jungkook was filled with an overwhelming sense of lust and sorrow. His hands ran down to Kiana's waist as the kiss deepened, groaning a bit when he felt her tug at his blonde hair. For a moment, he lost himself during the kiss, only the thoughts of holding the Helian woman close to him filling his mind.

Jungkook let out another soft groan when Kiana clawed her hands on his back, the touch making his spine tingle. He then pulled away to inhale quickly before resuming the kiss, which became more fiery and more passionate with each second that passed.

Kiana finally pulled away from the kiss and took deep breaths as she leaned her head on Jungkook's chest. The prince swallowed dryly at how her cheeks were flushed red, along with lips that were swollen. Little did he know that he looked the same. "Jungkook... you need to get out of here."

"Eh?," Jungkook blinked, mind still hazy after all the kissing. He watched blankly as Kiana clutched the cuffs on his wrists. There was a purple glow as she chanted a spell, the metal shattering instantly.

Kiana stood up and walked behind Jungkook before doing the same to the clamp. The angel sighed in relief as he rolled his shoulders and flapped his wings. "You must pass through the hidden tunnel in your room—"

"Father had it sealed after...," Jungkook trailed off as he bit his lip, not wanting to relive the memory any longer.

Kiana glanced at Jungkook, sadness dripping from her eyes. She didn't say anything about it, instead she reached a hand and helped the angel hop on his feet before walking towards the door. The Helian grabbed both doorknobs and paused a bit before turning back towards him. "Then we pass through the door. I think I saw some guards stationed outside. You ready?"

Jungkook looked down at his hands, a stern expression crossing his face as beams of light circled around his wrists. He stepped backwards and raised both fists next to his head, eyebrows creased together as he nodded at Kiana. "Ready when you are."

Nodding back, Kiana swung both doors open, the light from outside seeping into the bedroom. Jungkook swallowed and braced himself as the silhouettes of the row of guards stationed in front of his bedroom appeared.

Jungkook nearly screamed when an axe flew in the air, the blade barely dodging his face. He watched as the weapon spun until it landed on a guard's shoulder, the Hemelian crumpling to the ground in pain. The prince noticed that there were numerous bodies of unconscious soldiers on the ground.

A figure then stepped into Jungkook's view, his eyes widening upon realization. Irene was had a cold and composed expression on her face as she slowly walked towards the guard on the ground, who seemed to be begging for mercy. She stepped on the man's chest before pulling out the axe from his shoulder and hitting him in the head with its blunt edge, knocking him out instantly.

"Impressive," Jungkook commented truthfully at the initially clumsy chef's actions. Kiana had an eyebrow raised at the scene.

Irene jumped in her place before facing Jungkook, her expression shifting back to her normally anxious one. "C-Crowned—"

"Irene, watch out!," Mingyu screamed from out of Jungkook's view, appearing a few seconds after with glowing blue eyes and gritted teeth. Irene screamed as the butler made a sword out of pure light and slashed the soldier attempting to attack the Hemelian woman, who blocked her face with her hands as she nearly tripped on her own feet. "You alright?"

"Yeah... yeah, I'm fine. Thanks, Mingyu," Irene stuttered a bit as she placed the axe in the her makeshift belt, one specifically made for chefs like her. She then faced Jungkook, blushing a bit as she bowed formally, a hand placed on her chest. "C-Crowned Prince. We are here to free you under the orders of the Queen."

"The Queen?," Jungkook questioned as he faced Mingyu, who was balancing his sword on his shoulder. Powers. He remembered Queen Miranda telling him what the butler's second angel form was. "Mother ordered you to free me?"

"Irene and I are both royal servants to the Queen. She knows what the right thing to do is, we all do," Mingyu explained whilst balancing the sword on his shoulder. "We're going to help you release the wonders before King Lucius tries to send them to Hel."

"Hel?," Kiana stepped forward suddenly, a baffled expression on her face. Jungkook tried to stop her but she waved him off and walked towards Mingyu, who wasn't at all surprised to see her.

"You must be Kiana," Mingyu spoke with a small smile. Jungkook was a bit surprised at how Kiana had allowed them to see her. He figured that seeing them fight the guards made her trust them.

"Kiana? But she's—"

Mingyu shushed Irene before she could say anything that could potentially strike Jungkook emotionally. The prince found her expression amusing.

"Why would King Lucius want to hand over the wonders to Hel?," Kiana asked with an arched eyebrow, a glare directed towards Irene.

"We did some investigating. Snuck into the King's office while he was out," Irene spoke softly as she fiddled with her fingers, lips pressed into a thin line as she avoided eye contact with Jungkook. Kiana narrowed her eyes at the Hemelian chef. "We found out that King Lucius and the King of Hel came to this sort of agreement. As long as His Highness promises to hand over the wonders, except the Crowned Prince, when they arrive..."

"Then Hemel would be at peace," Jungkook spoke through gritted teeth, eyes glowing as misty light rose from his arms. Kiana squeezed his shoulder. "That mother—"

"You have to get the others," Kiana spoke before Jungkook could let out a loud curse. She raised both her hands, purple mist appearing around her as she wriggled her fingers. "Before it's too late."

"You?," Jungkook questioned as he faced Kiana and held her shoulders. "Kiana, you need to come with us."

"I need to go for a bit, okay? I'll be back," Kiana cupped both of Jungkook's cheeks, tipping on her toes to give him a short peck in the cheek. "I promise."

Jungkook watched as Kiana's figure faded into purple smoke, his hands reaching out for her as she disappeared. For a moment, he just stood there, having the strong urge to cry but he didn't. Trusting Kiana, he knew that she had a good reason to leave. He turned around and faced Mingyu and Irene, a determined expression on his face as he balled his fists. "Lead the way."

-

Jimin grunted as he struggled to balance the stick in his hands, due to his wrists being cuffed together. He was currently laying on his stomach, randomly scribbling on the dirt floor with said stick. After waking up in a dark cell with a throbbing headache, he was beyond frustrated when he realized that the cuffs were preventing him from using his powers. So, he felt absolutely helpless about this situation they currently in.

"I shouldn't have eaten so much soup," Jimin groaned as he stabbed his drawing with the stick and rolled on the dirt. He stared up at the cemented wall and at the lonely lightbulb above, sighing loudly as he glanced at the thick metal bars that made striped shadows loom over him. "Now I'll die without any meat in my stomach."

"Jimin, we aren't going to die," Hoseok, Jimin's cellmate, scoffed a bit sarcastically. The air gem bearer was currently leaning on the wall at the corner of the room, cupping his own cheek with his hand as he rubbed the goggles on his head. "And that's your concern? The food was poisoned man. My head hurts too."

"Hoseok, I'm pretty sure we all woke up with splitting headaches. Also, we're trapped in a dark cell located who knows where with absolutely no chance to use our powers. I'm pretty sure that's another way of saying that our death contracts have been signed and passed," Jimin rolled backwards and picked up his stick as he continued to draw blankly. He thought about the others and hoped that none of them were affected too much by whatever poison was in that food. Then, he thought about Jungkook and Hemel's King. "You know... I think I get it."

"What do you mean?," Hoseok tilted his head as he scratched his cheek.

"The reason why Jungkook brought us to Hemel despite him already being the Crowned Prince," Jimin noticed that his drawing was round like an egg but didn't pay close attention to what it actually was. He shrugged as he faced Hoseok, whose mouth was shaped like an upside down heart. "In a way, he needs to reclaim the kingdom too... but from his own father."

Jimin thought about Jungkook and how the Hemelian had so much weight on his shoulders as the prince, yet he hid his identity from everyone and acted as casually as all of them. He figured that it had been such a burden for the angel to have been lying to them for so long but at the same time, he was afraid of the truth coming. It was understandable. Then, the thunder gem bearer thought about the other members of the Single Men Club and wondered if they were doing alright. Yoongi, who mentioned before that he had some jail time due to being caught stealing from a grocery store before, was definitely going to be fine.

Namjoon. Jimin was worried about him the most. Since the earth gem bearer had a certain trauma of being jail, which in turn led to a tiny case of claustrophobia, he was worried that he could be under a panic attack at this very moment. The orange haired man wished that he had the ability to see through the walls just so he could find out how he was doing.

Jimin was worried more about Namjoon than himself.

"Hey, Jimin," Hoseok suddenly spoke, snapping Jimin out of his thoughts as he crawled towards him slowly. "What are you drawing?"

"Oh, this? It's just—," Jimin looked down at his drawing, freezing once he saw what he had been unconsciously scribbling. It was a man, cheeks a bit rounder than normal, with a small face and a big grin. At first glance, it seemed like a normal and innocent image of a smiling unidentifiable man.

That is, until Jimin noticed that tiny scratches on the face drawn on to resemble dimples. It was then he realized — this was a drawing of Namjoon.

Jimin was confused. Usually when he'd blankly draw on his little notebook, he'd end scribbling parts of Bliksem, Kaeva or even himself. This was the first time that he had unconsciously drawn Namjoon and even though he had probably done it because he was worrying about the earth gem bearer, this seemed strange to him for some reason. He was actually sweating as he continued to stare at the drawing because it looked just like his purple haired friend.

And Jimin ignored how his chest tightened.

"Jimin?," Hoseok spoke suddenly, Jimin's soul nearly flying out of his body.

Jimin turned around and saw Hoseok staring at his drawing of Namjoon, panic suddenly filling his system. With an adrenaline rush in play, the thunder gem bearer quickly pressed both of his feet on the rock walls and pushed himself forward, scraping his elbow on the floor as he put on a pose straight from the painting scene of Titanic. He flinched a bit at the pain of his elbow's skin grazing the rough floor, which he felt even through his leather jacket, before putting on a natural smile, one he pulled off due to his acting skills. However, this action caused him to accidentally kick his drawing stick, which spun in the air and hit him square in the face, making him release a loud scream: Yow!

Hoseok just stared at the scene in silence, not believing that he just saw everything unfold before his very eyes. Jimin kept the smile on his face despite his red forehead, making the air gem bearer cough awkwardly. "Are you... okay?"

"I'm fine," Jimin croaked with the frozen smile still on his face. He raised a thumb and continued to ignore the now throbbing pain on his forehead. "Don't worry about the drawing. It was nothing."

Hoseok narrowed his eyes as he put on his goggles, lips pouted as he scanned the other's expression. Jimin was sweating nervously again because he could tell the air gem bearer did not buy his words at all. Contrary to his expectations, however, he just smiled and answered cheerfully. "Okay!"

Jimin sighed in relief, glad that he had averted a possible chaotic situation. Almost right after, he heard a loud click from behind him. Both he and Hoseok turned around and saw a figure standing in front of the cell's metal bars, along with clanking of metal. He watched as the cell door opened with a loud screeching noise.

"It's way too dark in here," The person commented as he sighed and opened his palm, a ball of light floating above it and illuminating the room. Jimin recognized the voice instantly and smiled brightly once he saw Jungkook staring back at him with a smirk, three more Hemelians standing  behind the prince. "Sorry I took a while. Ready to break out of jail again?"

-

A/N - 6k words of angst and hints oho did y'all catch them? ;) i loooove jungkook's arc so much i can't even put it into words i

anyways #KooKi have finally reunited! tbh it was all so sweet until you realize that Kiana is actually dead-

sooooo I included the hierarchy of angels here in Hemel! i'm sure some of you guys aren't really aware of it so here's a list below!

Okay guys and since T7W is going to end soon I already planned out my second fic!! It's why I asked you guys to choose between Seven Sins and HP lol but tbh,, I have more things planned out for the Seven Deadly Sins AU and it will probably be my next fic!! I hope you guys will hype it up as much as you did for T7W ;;

Next chap!!! Get ready for tons of action and possible revelations!! This is almost my fave arc istg if it weren't for TaeSky's future arc i-

Anyways!! I'll ask one last question before I officially end this chap!!

(I'm gon ask this again cos not a lot of my readers saw this question cos i added it late rip but y'all are free to explain again oho) Who is your favorite character in T7W and why?

If you guys are wondering why I have these questions, here's a clue: future publication options and future merchandise hehe

Thanks for sticking with my slower updates ;; See y'all in the next chap!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 2.4K 20
"You do know I'm going to see you. Why not just now, love?" Hoseok x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking: #1 readerxhoseok #2 btshoseok Some mature con...
516 22 6
First of all I want to say that I'm no professional once or ever in writing novels/imagines. All of this are original any coincidence with another st...
Kiss √ By peach

Fanfiction

372K 16.4K 61
❝she leaves behind a red kiss.❞ in which a cold-hearted murderer finds herself involved with the biggest gang in seoul. ━━━━━━ @peachies ✓ highest r...
11K 1K 40
❪BTS - 방탄 소년단❫ ❝His dreams come true, so do his 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴.❞ •••• BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) Highest Ranking: (yet to come)...