HER → SINRIN

By oudeuli

❝her cries and her smiles are both different things.❞ ↬ story covers are made by @HYUNLIXS More

foreword
arcs + playlist
i. cry
ii. smile
iii. cry&smile
iv. cry
v. smile
vi. smile
vii. smile
viii. smile
ix. smile
x. smile
xi. cry
xii. cry&smile
xiii. smile
xiv. cry&smile
xv. cry
xvi. cry&smile
xvii. cry
xviii. cry&smile
xix. smile
xx. smile
xxi. cry
xxii. cry
xxiii. cry
xxiv. cry
xxv. cry
xxviii. cry
xxix. cry
xxx. cry
xxxi. cry&smile
xxxii. cry&smile
xxxiii. cry&smile
xxxiv. cry&smile
xxxv. cry&smile
xxxvi. cry&smile
xxxvii. cry&smile
xxxviii. cry&smile
xxxix. cry
xl. smile
xli. cry
xlii. cry
xliii. cry&smile
xliv. smile
xlv. smile
xlvi. smile
xvlii. cry&smile
xvliii. smile
finale. navillera

xxvi. cry

2K 120 93
By oudeuli

❝Why is it so dark where you're not here.
It's dangerous how wrecked I am.❞ BTS, Save Me

HWANG EUNBI.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, FOUR YEARS LATER, SEVEN IN THE MORNING.

her head was throbbing and she woke up feeling like hell. her muscles were aching from the dance practice yesterday and the bottle of wine she decided to drink last night.

"fucking hell." the twenty-four year old cursed, "ugh."

she stood up slowly from her bed and sighed deeply, already thinking of ordering some hangover soup from the korean place she liked.

an empty bottle of wine was on the floor, the cork thrown away somewhere. her house was a mess in a homey way.

eunbi put the bottle in a trash can and grabbed her phone in the bedside drawer, speaking quietly on the phone, not wanting to make her head hurt than it is.

"one hangover soup, please. for delivery." she said, muttering.

"eunbi, dear!" the motherly voice exclaimed, "i'm sorry but we don't have any deliveries today since it's sunday."

"oh." eunbi said, sighing. "well, i'll just go down then. can you prepare the soup for me please?"

"of course, love! i can't wait to see you. it's been so long. wash up and i'll have food prepared, okay?"

"i ate there like, two days ago." she grumbled, "okay. bye, jiyeon auntie"

"hmm."

eunbi dragged herself to the bathroom, eyes still half-closed and her body just wanted sleep.

stripping her clothes, she hopped into the cold shower, shivering when the water hit her skin.

it has been so long since she last relaxed at a sunday morning, the feeling of just sipping coffee and watching netflix all day long.

her schedule was so packed that she didn't have the time to rest, breathe even. eunbi's just happy that she survived the whole month.

four years is a long time.

and in the middle of that?

hwang eunbi became a dancer. her dreams finally came through.

a year after she finished college, the girl started posting cover of dances and choreographies to youtube, getting a steady amount of subscribers. it wasn't enough to make money so she also became a dance teacher to young kids and teens.

she didn't have to worry any more and eunbi finds herself enjoying the stress and how she's always busy. learning new moves, making a new one, teaching. . . it helped her get away with her problems and it made her happy knowing that she's helping someone dance.

eunbi became internet famous when she posted a cover video of BOA'S no.1. it hit number one on trending in the us and everyone fell in love with her mysterious aura since in all her videos she didn't show her face, talk, and used a stage name.

right now? she has over two million subscribers on youtube and she's known as one of the most talented dancers out there.

it made her happy.

it made her smile.

even for just a little bit.

stepping out of the shower after finishing a quick bath, she wrapped a towel around herself and opened the drawer that contained random things. not paying attention the gleaming blade wrapped in white cloth, she grabbed her tootbrush and toothpaste and closed the drawer.

after brushing her teeth, she picked a simple white oversized sweatshirt, black jeans, and a pair of converse for her outfit of the day. she didn't even bother putting on make-up except for the skin moisturizer she used. it was simple and comfortable.

with her phone and wallet with her, she went out the bedroom and out of her apartment, her cold aura radiating of off her.

eunbi grew up.

she wasn't a kid anymore.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

she arrived at the small but crowded korean restaurant that she loved. the aunties there loved her and treated her like they're own grandchildren.

it made her feel loved.

and also the fact that her friend, eunhye, works there part-time every weekends to support her college fees.

eunhye was very much like her own younger sister (she was younger than eunbi by two years) and both of them hang out when the other has free time or if not, they just talk at the restaurant.

it was nice having a friend like eunhye. she was reliable, kind and sweet, and as she calls herself "i'm your 4am friend."

"eonnie!" eunbi was greeted by a hug when she went in the place. "oh, i missed you! here, i saved you a seat." her friend guided her to a secluded place for one person and smiled widely. she was wearing her work attire and was holding a broom in her right hand.

"thanks." she mumbled.

"the soup will be ready in a minute. jiyeon auntie's still adding some shit in it." eunhye shaked her head just as jiyeon called her to take the soup out for eunbi. "oh. let me get that for you."

while waiting, eunbi checjed her phone for any notifications, her eyes widening when she saw her latest video hitting a million likes and they were congratulating her for it.

what the fuck.

before she can reply to any of it, eunhye placed the soup in front of her and she hastily put away her phone.

"here it is. hope your headache's kind of okay now. i mean you got an amount of sunlight, am i right?" her friend laughed making her roll her eyes.

"yeah, yeah."

then suddenly, the younger jumped from her spot and started squealing.

"oh my gosh, it's my favorite actress, eonnie! she's the one i told you about! she's so famous in korea and internationally that everyone waits for her next drama or music show. and oh god. she's getting ready for an interview with like all of the most famous artists in korea! holy shit." eunhye gushed excitedly, clucthing her phone tightly and jumping up and down.

eunbi groaned, clearly unaffected as she stirred her soup more.

"she's literally everything. pretty face, amazing body, great acting skills and she can sing and dance too. . . and! she's really nice in person." the teen finished, smiling.

eunbi rolled her eyes fondly and chuckled a bit, "you don't even know her that well. how do you even know she's a good person."

eunhye huffed, pouting at the choice of words, "whatever. she's live at nine so i'm getting ready to record the whole interview."

the girl ignored the younger and continued eating her soup. she was too tired to even ask her what all the hype about or how the girl her friend adored looked like.

i'm too tired for this.

she heard faint sounds of voices, famous mcs that she sees online and a few music artists she recognized the voice of: iu, yeri or red velvet. . .

"so, yerin, this is your first time on this show right?" eunbi's ears perked up, her eyes leaving the food and glancing at the phone. it was yoo jae suk, asking a girl something.

she tried to calm herself down. there were a lot of korean girls who had the same name. don't fucking overreact.

"hmm." the voice hummed.

eunbi froze.

"i haven't been on this show before but i've seen a lot of videos! i hope we can have fun today."

the hands that were holding utensils let go, making a loud clanking noise.

and then she saw her for the first time in four years.

jung yerin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hi everyone! i have a favor to ask all of you.

nominate this book for "the fanfiction awards 2018" in the category, "best lesbian, bisexual or transgender fanfiction (including lgbtq+ members too)"

here is the link (the instructions are there too):

https://www.wattpad.com/530078996-the-fanfiction-awards-2018-nominations-open

the link is also in my message board. it will be easier to click from there!

thank you so much!! ❤

p.s. i am not forcing you to do this, okay? if you don't want to it's fine :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 356 21
𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂, 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓮𝓼 . . Sowon is deeply in love with Eunha and no matter how hard Sowon tries, Eunha just...
59.4K 2.2K 37
My Neighbour ... Next Door?! (Yukook fanfic) Choi Yuna (Yuju) -19 years old -cheerful, pretty and sings well -lives alone Jeon Jungkook -19 years old...
160 1 6
As the title says, it's different oneshots, possible more-than-oneshots, of different GFriend pairings with each other or other girl group members. ...
1.6K 114 25
𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚, 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒓. . . . . . Disclaimer: This book is purely for entertain...