Mr. Childish || PJM

By onejenjen

" NO!! I DON'T WANT TO SLEEP IN THAT ROOM!! " Jimin shouted while crying. " then, where are you going to slee... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 2

10.2K 345 100
By onejenjen

Y/n POV.

" your cooking is soooo good noona~ " Jimin praises me as he keep eating the breakfast that I just made a while ago.

" really? Eat a lot okay Jiminie~ " I pat his head and he closes his eyes clearly enjoying my touch.

This kid really likes attention~

I can't help but to smile when I'm having that thought in my mind. I only met him last night but he already has a spot inside of my heart.

" why are you smiling noona? " Jimin asks with his mouth full of food making his cheeks looks so chubby and it reminds me of mochi.

" Nothing~ "

I stare at him. He looks so cute and innocent making me want to taint him....

No Y/n! Stop with the dirty thoughts!! I snap myself from those dirty thoughts that keep lingering in my head and remember that I need to tell something to Jimin.

" eat fast. We need to go to hospital after this " is the thing I want to tell him. But as soon as I finish the sentence, Jimin stops eating and looks at me, eyes wide.

" no!!! I don't want to go there!!!! The doctors will inject meee!!!! " Jimin throws the spoon he was holding a while ago onto the ground.

" Jimin, don't do that. Please be a good boy and listen to what I say. " I give him a stern look causing him to lower his gaze as he sobs continuously. I can only sigh seeing him like this. " I promise, you will not get injected or anything that you don't like okay? " I speak in a soft tone trying to coax and console him.

" re-really? Pinky promise? " Jimin holds his cute and chubby pinky finger out and I link our fingers together.

" Yes, Pinky promise baby boy~ " I smile.

************************************

" Jimin! Palli wears your clothes! " I shout at Jimin because he doesn't want to wear his clothes and he wants ME to do it. I REPEAT! HE WANTS ME TO DO IT!! No way in the hell I will do that.

" b-but I want you to help me wear the clothes! " he does the only thing he's good at which is aegyo. How can I resist them. Can you? I get up from the bed with a heavy heart, grabbing Jimin's white shirt along and help him to wear it.

" y-you wear your jeans for yourself " I throw him the jeans that I borrow from my brother, who left it in the guest bedroom right after when I'm done putting on his shirt.

" no! Help me to wear it! " Jimin stomps his feet on the floor childishly while sticking out his bottom lips in the process.

Oh my god Park freaking Jimin..... Are trying to kill me?

" father, mother, grandfather, grandmother..... Please help meee " I mutter under my breath and luckily, Jimin is too busy sulking to care about what I say. After a few minutes passing by and when I feel like we're going to be late, I give up and do what he wants which is helping him wearing the jeans. " here. " I take the jeans from Jimin's grasp and kneel down on my knees. Somehow, this position makes me think of the dirty things.

Oh my god Y/n.... You really need to snap out of it! He acts like a child, how can the smallest thing he does turn you on so easily. You really need to get laid girl....

*****************
So, do you like this chapter? Sorry for the bad grammar. I hope you like it!

Please vote and comment~
:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 8.9K 25
"Go talk to him!" Taehyung said. "...blllblmmlb" Jimin was babbling. Jungkook passed them on his way through the hallway. Taehyung was sighing. Afte...
363K 17.9K 32
completed taehyung x reader mature! when your teddy bear, who's been through everything with you, isn't just a teddy. - "What?" He continued to smile...
1M 36.8K 72
"Hyung, can we cuddle?" Simple roomates, that's all they were supposed to be... *slightly graphic descriptions *mpreg Highest Rankings #1 in Yoongi...
51K 2.3K 102
[COMPLETED] When a young man named Jungkook falls ill with a deadly condition, he's told that his life will never be the same. With his life hanging...