Forever In Love With A Davenp...

By SavannahBrookeFrisby

"Still can't believe your engaged to my brother." "Oh, come on! I can keep a relationship!" "Adam, you didn... More

Authors Note
Aspen Johnson
Chandler Johnson
Katherine Parker
Alyxander Cook
Chapter 1-The Jet Wing
Chapter 2-Wedding Planning
Authors Note
Author's Note
Chapter 3: Mission: Mission Creek High
Chapter 4: Not So Smart Phone
Chapter 5-Principal From Another Planet
Chapter 6-Three Minus Bree
Chapter 7-Which Father Knows Best
Author's Note
Chapter 9-Cyborg Shark Attack
Author's Note
Chapter 10-Adam Gets Tattooed
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 11-Oh' Brien
Chapter 12-You Posted What?!
Authors Note
Chapter 13-Armed & Dangerous
Author's Note
Chapter 14-Two Pink Lines
Author's Note
Authors Note
Authors Note
Authors Note

Chapter 8-I Do

10.4K 180 105
By SavannahBrookeFrisby

Today was the day. The day that Aspen would no longer be known as Aspen Johnson, but as Aspen Davenport and she couldn't be happier. She just hoped that everything would be okay, because of some of the people she decided to invite. 

She knew that as soon as her parents and Chandler saw Chris and his family that they would go crazy but she just hopped that they'd be civil at least for her and for a couple hours. Aspen was also changing the tradition around and instead of her Dad walking her down the isle it was going to be Chris because she hadn't seen him years and she wanted him to do it. Her Dad knew that she wanted to do it with someone else, but just didn't know who. 

"It's your wedding day!" Bree exclaimed, rushing into her room with Tasha, Katie, Marie, and Janelle. 

Adam had finally decided that Chase was his best man, and Chase actually cried after he had asked. The wedding was  going to be outside at the beach and then they would all come back to Aspen's parents house and have the reception before Aspen and Adam left to go on their week honeymoon to Italy. They still had school, and couldn't miss a whole lot. 

"Let's get started on hair and make up." Maria smiled at her daughter, "Adam and the boys are already ready and left."

"I'm nervous." Aspen said as her mom got started on doing her make up and Tasha started to do her hair. 

"Honey, everyone is nervous on their wedding day." Tasha smiled at her in the mirror, "You're gonna walk down that isle with whoever you chose, and you and Adam are going to live a long happy married life." 

"You've been together for three years and he hasn't left yet, so I don't think you'll have anything to worry about." Bree told him, "Besides, you'll be my sister-in-law in a few hours and I can't wait." 

*******

After 2 hours of getting hair and make up done, Aspen was in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt until they got there so she could put her dress on. The closer they got the more nervous she started to feel. 

It wasn't necessarily the wedding that was making her feel that way, it was what her parents and Chandler were going to say when they saw Chris walking her down the isle. 

"Is that who I think it is?" Maria asked, turning to her daughter.

"Yeah, Mom. I invited Chris, Brandon, Nate and Vanessa." Aspen said, "I want them to be here. He's your son, and that's your grandkids and daughter-in-law." 

"I know honey." Maria smiled, "I he walking you down the isle?" 

"Yeah. 

*****

Aspen sat in the tent they sat up for her when two sets of arms wrapped around her and she laughed as she heard her Mom, Tasha, Bree and Janelle protested. 

"Aunt Nick!" 

"Nate! B!" She exclaimed, hugging them back. They all pulled away, and Aspen looked up, "B, you really need to stop growing! I'm a year older than you and your taller than me." 

"Yeah, that ain't happening Cole." He laughed. "You would think those heels would make you taller but they don't." 

"Shut up. We can't all be giants like you, your dad, and Chandler." 

"Speaking of Dad, he wanted to talk to you, but said we could come see you first." Nathaniel said, "But I have a question." 

"Shoot." 

"Is the guy your marrying nice?" He asked.

"You'll love him." Aspen said, "He's bionic just like I am so I think you'll love him a little more than usual." 

"Hey, boys." Chris walked inside the tent they were sitting in, "Go find your mom, yeah? I want to talk to you Aunt for a few minutes before the wedding starts." 

"I love you Aunt Nikki." Nathaniel kissed her check before he ran out.

"Love you Cole." Brandon kissed the side of her head before going after his younger brother. 

"I've missed you so much." Chris said and Aspen rushed into his arms. 

Maria watched her eldest son and only daughter hug, and smiled sadly. If she could go back in time and Change the day her and Chris got into that big fight before he moved his family away. 

"Are you sure you don't want Dad to walk you down the isle?" Chris asked, and she nodded, "Alright. It's starting in 5 minutes and I know I'm gonna cry." 

"Chris, if you cry, I'll cry and I don't want to cry." She laughed. 

"You look beautiful by the way." He smiled at his baby sister, "But you know I though Chandler would be the next one to get married or maybe even Alyx before you did." 

"Shut up." 

"Does he treat you right?" 

"He treats me amazingly." She smiled up at him.

*****

Aspen held her flowers in her head as she watched everyone that needed to walk down the isle before her walk and she tightend the hand she had on Chris's arm and he chuckled, looking down at him.

"You'll be fine, Pen." 

"Don't let me fall?" 

"I promise I'll be the best big brother and catch you if that happens. 

The music started and the two slowly started to walk. From where she was at she could see Adam wipe a tear away from her face. Chris walked by Chandler and his younger brother starred at him along with his father. 

Once at the end, Chris handing Aspen's hands over to Adam before he kissed his little sister on the head and went to his seat next to his own wife.

"You look amazing." Adam mumbled to her and she smiled. 

"You don't look to bad yourself." She told him. 

"Please be seated." The officiant spoke and everyone sat down, "We are gathered together on this day to witness and celebrate the marriage of Adam and Aspen. We come together  not to mark the start of a relationship, but to acknowledge and strengthen a bond that already exist. This ceremony is a public affirmation of that bond and as their dearest family and friends, it is our honor and privilege to stand witness to this event. This day is made possible not only because of your love for each other, but through the grace and support of your family and friends. It is our hope that your fulfillment and joy in each other will increase with each passing year." 

"Marriage is a commitment in life, where two people can find and bring out the very best in each together. It offers opportunities for sharing and growth that no other human relationship can equal, a physical and emotional joining that has the promise of a lifetime." 

"Let us bow our heads in prayer. Lord, we thank you for gathering everyone here today. We ask that you help Adam and Aspen to remember the strong love they share. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide them. May their love always inspire them to be kind in their words, considerate of the other's feelings, and concerned for the other's needs and wishes. Increase their faith and trust in you. Bless their marriage with peace and happiness and make their love fruitful for your glory and their joy, both her in eternity. Amen." 

"Amen." Everyone spoke.

"Marriage deepens and enriches every facet of life. Happiness is fuller, memories are fresher, commitment is stronger. Marriage understands and forgives the mistakes like is unable to avoid. It encourages and nurtures new life, new experiences and new ways of expressing love through the seasons of life. While commitment begins with the two of you, it's effect radiates outward. It touches your family and friends and  ultimately all of society. When this commitment is seriously made and continuously fulfilled, it leads to the riches and most rewarding of human relationships." The officiant spoke as Adam and Aspen starred at each other with so much love it their eyes.

"This is, I am sure, what you Adam, want for Erin and it is also what you, Aspen, want from Adam. It is also what your family and friends who are gathered her want for the two of you. When a coupe treats each other with kindness, love, and respect, the best if what marriage has to offer is the result. Your relationship will take more than love. It will take trust, to know in your hearts that you want only the best for each other. Dedication, to stay open to one another, to learn and grow, even when it is difficult to do so. And faith, to go forward together without knowing what the future holds for you both." 

In the crowd, everyone was almost to the point of tears as they watched the two most important people in their lives get married to one another. 

"While love is our natural state of being, these other qualities are not easy to come by. They are not a destination, but a journey. Marriage is a give and take between two personalities, a mingling of two endowments which diminishes neither, but enhances both. Your joining together today becomes all the more important to recognize the significance of a devoted and affectionate family life." 

"Adam has tears rolling down his cheeks." Tasha leaned up to whisper to Maria, and the two women smiled at each other. 

"Seeing that no moment is without meaning, we ask that you take this marriage as a beginning of your lives together. Today signifies the creation of a new home and a new family for you both. May you be fulfilled by each other's love and friendship. May you be overjoyed by the promises you are about to make and the life together you will create. Remember that in every marriage, there are good times and bad, times of joy and times of sorrow. Marriage is a journey - a time of adventure and excitement by the love, trust, dedication and faith you share in one another. You are mature enough to know the difference between dreams and realities. You have youth and hope. You also know that good times are sweeter when shared and that difficult times are less harsh when borne by two. Continue to work to build a foundation that will support the lasting relationship that is marriage." 

"May the promises you make to one another today, be lived out to the end of your lives. Tomorrow can bring you the greatest of joys, but today is the that that it all begins." The officiant spoke, "Adam and Aspen, do you, with your family and friends as your witnesses, present yourselves willingly and of your own accord to be joined in marriage?"  

"We do." The two kept their eyes locked with each other as if they were the only to people in the room.

"Will you promise to car for each other in the joys and sorrows of life, come what may, and to share the responsibility for growth and enrichment of your life together?" 

"We will." 

"Adam, please repeat after me." The officiant said, "I, Adam, take you Aspen, to be my lawful wedded wife." 

"I, Adam, take you Aspen, to be my lawful wedded wife." 

"I give to you in the presence of God and these witnesses." 

"My promise to stay by your side." 

"In sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, as well as through the good times and the bad." 

"I promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress, encourage you to achieve all your goals." 

"Laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind and spirit, always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live." 

"Laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind and spirit, always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live." Adam finished, a smile on his face as he watch Aspen. 

"Aspen, please repeat after me." The officiant spoke, looking at her. "I, Aspen, take you Adam, to be my lawful wedded husband." 

"I, Aspen, take you Adam, to be my lawful wedded husband." She repeated, a tear falling from her cheek. 

"I give to you in the presence of God and these witnesses my."

"I give to you in the presence of God and these witnesses." 

"My promise to stay by your side." 

"In sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, as well as through the good times and the bad." 

"I promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress, encourage you to achieve all of your goals." 

"Laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind and spirit. Always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live." 

"Laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind and spirit. Always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live." Aspen finished, a smile to match Adam's on her face.

"These are the hands that are holding yours on your wedding day as you promise to love each other today, tomorrow, and forever. These are the hands that will countless times wipe tears from your eyes, tears of joy and sorrow. These are the hands that will passionately love you and cherish you through the years. These are the hands that will help hold your family together as one as you overcome adversity. These are the hands that will give you strength when you need it. These are the hands that will work alongside yours together as you build you future." The officiant spoke. "Having this love in your hearts, you have chosen to seal your vows by exchanging rings." 

"From the earliest times, the circle had been a sign of completeness. The rings that you have chosen to wear have neither beginning nor end, much like your love for one another. They are a symbol of the words that you speak today. May these rings be from this day forward, your most treasured adornment, and may the love they symbolize, be your most precious possession. As you wear these rings, may they be constant reminders of these glad promises you are making today." 

"Let us pray." Everyone bowed their heads, "Lord, bless the giving and receiving of these rings. May Adam and Aspen be forever true to this union. May the seamless circle of these rings become the symbol of their endless love and serve to remind them of the holy covenant they have entered into today. Amen." 

"Amen." 

"Adam, take this ring, place it on Aspens left hand and repeat after me." The officiant said. "I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness to you."

"I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness to you." Adam repeated, as he slid the wedding ring onto Aspen's finger. 

"Aspen, take this ring, place it on Adam's left hand and repeat after me." The officiant spoke to Aspen, "I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness to you." 

"I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness to you." Aspen repeated and slid the ring onto Adam's finger.

"Today you have pledged yourselves to a lifetime of caring for one another. May this be a commitment made in love, kept in faith, lived in hope and eternally renewed. As you stand before us, it is our hope that you will go through life loving, trusting, and caring for one another, completely and forever." The officiant spoke, "Adam and Aspen from this moment forward you will never be alone. You will carry with you the love of another person, giving you a completeness and renewed lightness. May your life together be immersed in love and excitement. May you strive to enrich each other in every possible way. And may you work to bring the peace you find to this world." 

"Having pledged their fidelity to one another, to love, honor and cherish one another in the presence of this gathering and by the authority vested in me by the constitution and laws of this state, it is my honor to now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." 

Adam dropped Aspen's hands and cupped her face in his as he kissed her, both smiling into it. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my honor to be the first to introduce you to: Mr. and Mrs. Adam and Aspen Davenport." 

Maria turned around and her and Tasha hugged, before pulling away and turning to their husbands.

"Are the two of you crying?" Tasha asked, and Maria turned her head, pointing to Douglas and laughing. 

"Douglas is crying to!" She laughed harder.

"We're not crying!" The Donald exclaimed. 

"Who are you fooling, of course we're crying!" Patrick sobbed. 

"That was beautiful!" Douglas finished for the three of them. 

*************

Aspen decided to get out of of her wedding dress along with Bree, Katie, Janelle and Carly, Alyx's girlfriend went to change out of their long dresses and into a something a little shorter. 

Once the three of them were finished, they went to the backyard of Aspen's parents house, and she went over to Adam, wrapping her arms around him from behind. Adam turned his head, and smiled down at her.

"Hello my beautiful wife." 

"Hi, my handsome husband." She smiled up at him, standing on her tip toe to peck him lips.

"I'm not gonna get tired of calling you that." Adam told her, and she giggled. 

"Me either." 

"Adam is it?" Brandon walked over to them, "Can I steal my aunt for a few moments?" 

"Go ahead." Adam smiled, "I'm gonna talk to Chandler and the others." He kissed her before walking away.

"Dance with me, Nick?" He asked, and she nodded. 

They walked over to the middle of the dance floor where their grandparents and parents were dancing to the slow song playing, "You wanted to talk to me about something? What is it?" 

"I haven't told anyone about this yet, and I wanted to get your opinion on it." Brandon said, low enough that those around them wouldn't hear it.

"And that is?" Aspen raised an eyebrow at her nephew that tells her everything before he tells his parents and even his friends.

"I'm dating somebody." He said, and she smiled at him.

"B, that's great." 

"I'm not done." He closed his eyes before opening them and looking her in the eyes, "I'm dating a guy, and I don't know how to tell Mom or Dad, or even Nate because what is he gonna think about his older brother dating a guy." 

"B, it shouldn't matter what anyone but yourself thinks, okay? I'm gonna support you no matter what because your my nephew, and if your parents and brother can't see that being gay is what makes you happy, don't pay attention because I will always be there for you." Aspen spoke softly to her nephew as the song started to come to an end, "We made a pact at 6 and 7 that we'd be there for each other, and that's the way it's gonna be." 

"I love you, Nick." 

"I love you too, B." 

*********

Adam starred at Aspen dancing with his sister, Katherine, Carly and Janelle, a smile on her face.

"So where are the two of you going on your Honeymoon?" Chase asked, and Adam looked at his younger brother and Step-brother. 

"Italy." Adam said, "She wants to go, so that's where we picked.

"Bring me something back, "Leo said, "Maybe an Italian girl." 

"Come dance with me." Aspen grabbed Adam's hand.

"Leo, dance with me?" Janelle walked over to them.

"Forget the Italian lady." Leo said, before him and Janelle went to the other.

"Hey Chase, see the blue haired girl?" Aspen asked, pointing in her direction and he nodded, "That's my cousin, Arabella but she likes to be called Ara, go ask her to come dance. I'm sure she's dance with you." 

*******

Adam stepped out on the balcony of his and Aspen's hotel in Italy, today was the last day before they had to leave to go back home because of school. "What are you doing?" He mumbled, kissing her shoulder and wrapping his arms around her waist.

She only had his shirt on, and he had a pair of sweats, hanging low on his hips, "Look at the stars." She leaned her head back, to look at him.

"It's beautiful here." He whispered in her ear.

"I know." She smiled, "Too bad we gotta leave tomorrow." 

"Yeah." Adam smirked, before turning her around, and throwing her over his shoulder, "Let's make the most of it." 

She laughed loudly as he walked back inside, shutting the doors with his foot.

***********************

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I changed the name of Aspen's other brother in the second chapter from Dylan to Cameron and I changed his wife's name from Nina to Vanessa.

Cameron Johnson is played by Chris Hemsworth
Vanessa Johnson is played by Mila Kunis
Brandon Johnson is played by Connor Franta
Nathaniel Johnson is played by Jacob Hopkins 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 626 30
TBSXReader and NewtXReader stories Started: July 12, 2021 Marked as Completed: January 9, 2022. Added to last: November 5, 2023 #12 in Thomas Sanger...
227K 4.1K 34
The Davenport family, including Leo and Alex have been through a lot. Going on constant missions and saving the world was what they called normal. Co...
628K 10.4K 100
"Turn your face towards the sun, Let the shadows fall behind you, Don't look back, Just carry on, And the shadows will never find you" ...
170K 2.2K 23
"We're bionic, we're married and we're starting a family. What could possibly go wrong?" Adam asked, wrapping his arm around his wife's shoulder. "As...