Dating A Nerd [COMPLETED]

By bluewinkee23

A cassanova could be fall in love with an average girl? & An average girl who loves studies could be fall in... More

Introduction (Characters)
Author's Note 💕
Chapter One (1):
Chapter Two (2):
Chapter Four (4):
Chapter Five (5):
Chapter Six (6):
Chapter Seven (7):
Chapter Eight (8):
Chapter Nine (9):
Chapter Ten (10):
Chapter Eleven (11):
Chapter Twelve (12):
Chapter Thirteen (13):
Chapter Fourteen (14):
Chapter Fifteen (15):
Chapter Sixteen (16):
Chapter Seventeen (17):
Chapter Eighteen (18):
Chapter Nineteen (19):
Chapter Twenty (20):
Chapter Twenty-One (21):
Chapter Twenty-Two (22):
Chapter Twenty-Three (23):
Chapter Twenty-Four (24):
Chapter Twenty-Five (25):
Chapter Twenty-Six (26):
Chapter Twenty-Seven (27):
Chapter Twenty-Eight (28):
Chapter Twenty-Nine (29):
Chapter Thirty (30):
Chapter Thirty-One (31):
Chapter Thirty-Two (32):
Chapter Thirty-Three (33):
Chapter Thirty-Four (34):
Chapter Thirty-Five (35):
Chapter Thirty-Six (36): FINALE

Chapter Three (3):

1.6K 56 2
By bluewinkee23

"Oh! Bro. How are you?"

"I am the one who should ask that to you, Hoshi hyung"

"I am fine JK." Hoshi said.

"I am really glad that you are calling me JK, instead of Jungkook." he said.

"Wazzup, birthday boy!"

"Jimin hyung, where have you been?" Hoshi asked.

"Somewhere around. This club is really beautiful." Jimin said.

"Yeah! I like the location of this club. Refreshing and relaxing." Jungkook said.

They keep partying around, they dance with the random girls and drunk some alcohol. Before this weekend ends, they need to relax their mind and soul before the monday comes, means start of school. Hoshi really had a great birthday party since all his friends come.

"Yow, Hoshi! Where's the three beautiful ladies?" Taehyung asked. He sat beside Jungkook.

Hoshi and his friends were on the second floor, after they dance downstairs, they are now resting.

"Ah! They already left. Yerin told me that Yuna wants to go home early." Hoshi said.

"Aish! What a kill joy, I don't like that kind of girl." Taehyung said.

"She didn't like you either." Seokmin also joined in the conversation.

"Where's JK?" Joshua asked.

"There." Vernon pointed downstairs.

The boys laughed when they saw a girl slapped Jungkook on his face and left him while she is crying. Jungkook stretch his face and went to the bar section to get some beer as he walked upstairs where his friends are.

"Whoa~ beer for the broken-hearted man." Jimin teased.

"I'm not broken. She's broken." Jungkook smirked and sip on his beer.

"How many days?" Mingyu asked.

"Not days, but an hour." Jungkook answer.

"Whoaaa~~~ this boy is really something." Taehyung said.

"Don't act like you didn't do such things." Jungkook said.

"Pfft. I did, but not like having a relationship in an hour." Taehyung laughed.

The boys keep partying until 1am. Mingyu, Taehyung, Joshua, and Vernon were all wasted, they drunk so much alcohol.

"I hate this kind of party when this guy is wasted." Jimin said.

Hoshi laughed. "Lucky you are hyung since Taehyung hyung is the only one wasted. See in us, there's three guys were wasted." he pointed at the sleeping princes'

"Ahahaha! Just take care of them okay? We will go now, Jungkook is already waiting for us in the car." Jimin said.

"Okay! Thanks hyung. See you again." Hoshi bid his goodbye.

Jimin also bid his goodbye to the other boys, as he carried Taehyung on the car.

"Here you go!" Jimin said, putting the wasted guy on the back passenger seat.

"Let's go!" Jimin said as he closed the door of the car.

°

"Yah! Who own this?" Yerin asked pointing at the jacket who hang behind the door of their room.

"Ask Yuna." Eunbi said.

"YAH! CHOI YUNA~" Yerin shouted.

"Unnie, will you please lower your voice? It was already 1am." Eunbi said.

"They didn't hear me. So, I can shout louder as I can." Yerin said.

"Stop shouting will you?" Yuna asked as she sat on her bed.

The girls appartment have two rooms, one is bigger than the other. Yerin owned the other room but today she choose to sleep with this two young girls.

"Yah! Choi Yuna, who owned this jacket?" Yerin asked.

"Ah! That one? A stranger give that to me." Yuna answered.

"What? You did talk to a stranger?" Eunbi asked.

"Not really talked. He just give me that jacket and left." Yuna said.

"HE?" the other girls shouted.

"Shh! The other tenants will disturb when you keep shouting." Yuna hush them.

"Yah! Choi Yuna, I thought you don't like guys, especially the unknown guy." Eunbi said.

"Yeah! You even rejected Seokmin earlier." Yerin added.

"I don't like him." Yuna answered.

"Seokmin is a good looking guy. Actually a perfect one. Kind, handsome, rich, smart, you name it." Yerin said.

"What is his IQ? 100? 99? 98? What?" Yuna raised her eyebrow.

Yerin sigh. She knows that her friend will ask about the guy's IQ since she was a perfect A's student, a scholar, and also a dean's lister. She wasn't that poor, her parents own an optical shop in Ilsan, she just want to become a scholar since she was a genius one. So, she think that being a scholar will help her family to lessen their payments. Genius right!? ㅋㅋㅋ.

"Okay! You won, happy?" Yerin rolled her eyes.

"Totally glad." Yuna said annoyed.

"Okay, okay! Stop that." the referee of the two finally spoke. "The issue here is, when will you give back that jacket to the unknown guy?" she asked the girl who is sitting on her right side.

Yuna shrugged her shoulder. "I don't know. I don't even see his face, so I don't think I will give back his jacket." she honestly said.

She's right, how can she give back the jacket when she didn't know him even his face.

"So you mean, you will keep that?" Yerin pointed out.

Yuna nodded. "That's the only way. I can't throw it since it look so expensive."

"Aigoo! My head hurts because of you." Yerin said.

"What did I do?" Yuna asked.

"Just go to sleep." Yerin said, she insert herself in the blanket and covered her body.

"Aish! This unnie!" Yuna shook her head.

"Just let her be. Let's sleep, it's already 1:39am." Eunbi said.

Yuna sleep in her own bed while Eunbi and Yerin sleeps together on the other bed. It was their first time to sleep together again in one room.

"By the way, Yuna!" Eunbi called.

"Hm?"

"Are you really not interested in that Seokmin guy?" Eunbi asked.

"Why did you asked all of a sudden?" Yuna also asked.

"Nothing. I mean, Yerin unnie is right. He looks perfect." Eunbi said.

"Actually, I don't really like him. So, I am not really interested in him." Yuna answered. "Why? You like him?"

"What? Ofcourse not. He's not my type." Eunbi said.

"Exactly. That's also my feels." Yuna said.

"But, he looks like he was really interested in you." Eunbi said.

"So! I am not interested in him." Yuna said.

"What is your ideal type?" Eunbi asked.

Yuna sat up and looked at her best friend who was facing her. She sighed.

"You can't sleep?" Yuna asked.

Eunbi nodded.

"Okay! Since it was already 1:53am, that means it was sunday. So, we don't have class. Then let's go on the balcony, we should talk first until we feel sleepy." Yuna said.

Eunbi smiled widely, Yuna really knows her so well. When her insomia attacking her again, Yuna is the one who always accompany her until she feel sleepy. Their Yerin unnie is already asleep since she was really a fast sleeper but late to wake up, especially when it was weekdays.

"I will prepared our hot chocolate." Yuna said, she headed straight in the kitchen while Eunbi went to the balcony.

"So relaxing."

Eunbi can feel the warm breeze touching her silky skin. Seeing the beautiful view of Seoul makes her feel more relax and stress free. Geniuses can also feel stressed especially when they really over used their brain, so does Eunbi and Yuna.

"Here." Yuna give the other cup of hot chocolate to her cutie short best friend and sat on the chair beside her facing the view of Seoul.

"I really like the night view." Yuna started.

"Me too. It was really refreshing." Eunbi said.

"Insomia problem?" Yuna asked.

Eunbi nodded. "I don't know why I have this kind of illness. I mean, I can sleep early during weekdays, but I can't sleep early during weekend."

"Maybe your brain knows that weekend doesn't have school. So, we can sleep everytime we want." Yuna laughed.

"Maybe." She laughed too.

"So.. the jacket!" Eunbi bring back the topic.

"Again?" Yuna asked annoyed.

Eunbi smirked. One of her best friend's weakness. Ask again and again, and also bring back the topic that she doesn't like or she doesn't feel interested.

"Is he handsome?" Eunbi asked.

"Are you interested in him?" Yuna asked.

"Yah! I am asking you, so you should answer me, not asking too." Eunbi said. She take a sip on her hot chocolate.

"I am also asking you." Yuna said.

"I am the first one who ask you." Eunbi rebutt.

Yuna sighed.

Eunbi smirked. "Give up now girl."

"I already told you that I didn't see his face, so how can I say that he's handsome or not." Yuna said.

"Now, answer me too before you throw another question."

"Actually, how will I become interested in him when I didn't know him. And besides, in that party, you already have two guys." Eunbi wiggle her eyebrows.

Geniuses can also be playful sometimes. Oh! They are also a human, their IQ is higher than us, but they are still human who can joke around and play around, not only focusing in their studies is their priority.

"You know what. If I will see his back again and recognize him, I will definitely introduce him to you." Yuna said.

"What? He was concern to you, not in me." Eunbi said. "Besides, you really good at hiding too. We didn't see that you wearing that jacket earlier."

"Pfft. I wear that since I texted you, until we reach our appartment." Yuna said.

"We really didn't notice that." Eunbi said.

"Because it was already dark. And also you two were busy talking about that Taehyung guy." Yuna paused. She looked at Eunbi.

"What?"

"Why did you two talked about that Taehyung guy? Are the one of you interested in him?" Yuna is really good at changing the topic. Lucky she is, she has a sharp memory.

"Come on, don't be like this. The queen of changing the topic." Eunbi said. This girl is also good at understanding. What a sharp memory have this two!?

"I didn't. I just remember that you and Yerin unnie keep talking about that guy." Yuna said. "Is there something happen while I am not with you earlier?" she lean closer and looked sharply at her eyes.

"Nothing." Eunbi answered boringly.

"Are you sure? You two not hiding something on me?" Yuna asked again.

"Yes, I am sure. Totally sure." she answered. "Thanks for the hot chocolate, I am sleepy now."

Eunbi left Yuna alone in the balcony. She washed the cups first and then went inside their room, Yuna still thinking some thing before she sleep.

"Are we going to meet again?"

***********************
Oh! Hi, Hello! Chapter three is here, enjoy! 😊
Thank you so much guys for supporting, Love lots! 😘😘😘
Sorry for the wrong grammar and typos.

Oh, by the way! I already mention some characters like Seventeen members. But that doesn't mean that they are part of the story, I mean… they are only my cameo, hehe! Sorry! ✌
Just look forward to the other characters that will be part of my cameo in this story. 감사함니다!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5K 41
[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years because of his con...
52.9K 2.1K 54
It all Started with a simple 'HELLO ' And It turned out to be a dreamy fairytale kind of LOVE STORY...❤ . ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...
67.5K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
425K 13K 56
《COMPLETED》 ❝i-its nice seeing you again.❞ what happens if you meet Jungkook again? Will it be like falling in love all over again? seque...